Micro 969: Nomination Mafia 8p (Game over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: a simple plan
i like complex plans tyvm
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lets actually nl d1 and force scum to put us on odds what do yall think
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

No we're on evens rn.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

normally id take a free townread but i have to be honest and say i know there are no nk and i was considering the mechanic the NK and having scum forced to pick first is +town EV
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 21, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Redcardinal

Serious vote that’s a scum opener 100%
redcardinal you know that someone said they serious voted you, and you had no response to that right?

also now I think I should reveal I knew that we can't NL I just wanted to get information on who was aware of this by proposing the strategy.

so what don't you like about it redcardinal? me correcting someone else's misconception of what I was saying is scummy? Why would i bother correcting this if my only goal is to obscure/be townread?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 27, redcardinal wrote:We'd have to all agree to not vote for anyone and that just sounds like a really boring way to get no advantage.
interesting that's your conclusion. :shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

also redcardinal is at e-2 if im counting right. please be mindful
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 44, Hiraki wrote:I think redcardinal is scummy but the wagon is worse.
u literally just worded what my vibe was lmfao. feels like a lhf wagon?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

*sigh*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

your premise is false so idk what to tell u. i considered the scum nom a nightkill we can control in a limited way.

i was probing for discussion that would lead us out of RVS. I knew before game started that we cannot NL. Seeing what people advocate for is good info. Scum will lean towards trying to push antitown strategy. I saw this firsthand in a recent completed game, where that was supporting evidence for a scumread I was correct on in Backrooms.

I was disappointed no one pointed out that NLing would remove the mechanic where scum MUST nominate themselves in LYLO.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

So you have nothing to say about the person who said they serious voted you? Like thats seriously strange. Can you at least explain why you haven't said anything about it?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

bbmolla do u have chat mafia experience
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can we just ignore RC they're obviously just LHF who are going to distract us. i mean we could policy them but i'd rather get scum or someone I don't townread lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well I'm annoyed they're misrepping me but i realized if i argued with every bad faith player on this site I'll just get myself banned.

its early so what they've done so far is evidence for them being scum but tbh i get the vibe they're entitled town. like 65-35 on their town-scum ratio
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

redcardinal can u just consider that perhaps you have done things that give scummy vibes to ppl bc i got the same vibes too although i chose to interpret it a different way. like dont be entitled to being townread just explain urself and put ur thoughts on the table. letting scum have a free town push that can be easily explained away hurts us in the long run
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 77, redcardinal wrote:
In post 70, DkKoba wrote:can we just ignore RC they're obviously just LHF who are going to distract us. i mean we could policy them but i'd rather get scum or someone I don't townread lmao
distract you from what? Is there something I'm missing?
yeah ur missing the part where i rolled town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

getting tunneled has the effect of clouding my reads in a negative way if its from town. although if scum tries to hardtunnel me it fucks them over bc i end up solving the game from my POV :lol: bad faith tunnels are in general a distraction bc the slot in question becomes 10x harder to read.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 82, The Bulge wrote:
In post 76, The Bulge wrote:so you're saying leave it and let the read bloom naturally?
@Koba, re:LHF
yes if they do spew scum later on it will be with added info of better partner reads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 86, redcardinal wrote:
In post 78, DkKoba wrote:
In post 77, redcardinal wrote:
In post 70, DkKoba wrote:can we just ignore RC they're obviously just LHF who are going to distract us. i mean we could policy them but i'd rather get scum or someone I don't townread lmao
distract you from what? Is there something I'm missing?
yeah ur missing the part where i rolled town
that's not an answer. what am I distracting from, exactly?
In post 83, DkKoba wrote:getting tunneled has the effect of clouding my reads in a negative way if its from town. although if scum tries to hardtunnel me it fucks them over bc i end up solving the game from my POV :lol: bad faith tunnels are in general a distraction bc the slot in question becomes 10x harder to read.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i just got 66 strength in osrs from barb fishing on my ironman can i get a nice
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 90, redcardinal wrote:me having a lot more to say makes me town. BB not having a lot more to say makes him scum. That's as clear as I can get bulge. At this point you're doing this on purpose
This doesn't make sense but I can see bbmolla being scum motivated pushing you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I don't currently scumread anyone
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 94, redcardinal wrote:
In post 92, DkKoba wrote:
In post 90, redcardinal wrote:me having a lot more to say makes me town. BB not having a lot more to say makes him scum. That's as clear as I can get bulge. At this point you're doing this on purpose
you're not supposed to agree with me on that
why not ):
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

being busy irl =/= a scumtell
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 100, redcardinal wrote:
In post 97, DkKoba wrote:
In post 94, redcardinal wrote:
In post 92, DkKoba wrote:
you're not supposed to agree with me on that
why not ):
because you're scum
you'll get to the right conclusion eventually i believe in you!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 106, BBmolla wrote:
In post 56, DkKoba wrote:bbmolla do u have chat mafia experience
if epicmafia counts then yes
i recognized the style cheers I'm from that site too lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait u made those animated shorts about the roles years ago omfg those are fucking great.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 122, A Simple Plan wrote:
Just saying, I don't recognize LHF as an acronym. I'm sorry for sounding dumb and I get the vibe of what you're saying, but..?
low hanging fruit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 120, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 53, BBmolla wrote:koba is town
In post 54, BBmolla wrote:let's eliminate cardinal already this game is fucking easy
In post 55, BBmolla wrote:
sick bro

give me more please you're going to be one of the more difficult reads in this game
Vaguely "town!bb" vibes off of this string. Nothing super solid, but getting a vibe of classic BB "every thought is a post" town play.
ngl as someone with chat mafia experience this shit can be fairly easily faked on forums with chat mafia experience like i'd like to see some scum!bb meta so i can see how they play.(we were never on epicmafia at the same time so i cant know how they played there)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i keep getting these page tops i need to be STOPPED
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 127, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 83, DkKoba wrote:getting tunneled has the effect of clouding my reads in a negative way if its from town. although if scum tries to hardtunnel me it fucks them over bc i end up solving the game from my POV :lol: bad faith tunnels are in general a distraction bc the slot in question becomes 10x harder to read.
What? I would've guessed that it would benefit regardless then? I don't get it.
In post 91, DkKoba wrote:also i just got 66 strength in osrs from barb fishing on my ironman can i get a nice
Congrats. When I sign on I'm usually only pushing noncombats rn.
In post 96, DkKoba wrote:I don't currently scumread anyone
Do you have any substantial reads either way? Have these last 30+ posts changed anything?
1) if i get tunneled by town i tend to get a wrong solve bc of it bc i start missing key info or scum can obfuscate. dunno how to explain it just kinda happened in my recent games so yeah.

2) im going for 99 fishing im at 89 rn but working 70 hour work weeks is not doing well for my training ):

3) i am leaning RC town the most in all honesty. do i think they're a good player? no. but i do think they're town. i think bulge is prob-town. alonzo gives me bad vibes. molla I am also lightly suspicious of but they've switched off RC and are looking like they are looking for info. I'd like to see some content from Nona, hiraki's one line is good and +town but not enough to sort even lightly, and you im not sure yet.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 128, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 125, DkKoba wrote:
In post 120, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 53, BBmolla wrote:koba is town
In post 54, BBmolla wrote:let's eliminate cardinal already this game is fucking easy
In post 55, BBmolla wrote:
sick bro

give me more please you're going to be one of the more difficult reads in this game
Vaguely "town!bb" vibes off of this string. Nothing super solid, but getting a vibe of classic BB "every thought is a post" town play.
ngl as someone with chat mafia experience this shit can be fairly easily faked on forums with chat mafia experience like i'd like to see some scum!bb meta so i can see how they play.(we were never on epicmafia at the same time so i cant know how they played there)
Fair enough. I've played Among Us and did a game IRL a while back, but haven't done any rapidfire/chat based that I can remember. Still seems fairly standard of his playstyle from what I remember some time back.
i just read a couple of their scum games and it does lack the type that was present here daystart but also 2 games is such a small sample size i wouldnt want ppl to use that as definitive proof. i would lean them town at least by occams razor atm.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

with that i think its worth to put this here: VOTE: alonzo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats E-2 ... once again(since molla switched vote)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well better cautious and prevent mafia from getting a plausible lolhammer that they can pretend to explain away
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

Alonzo what have you learned from your vote on RedCardinal that you decided to switch?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also as expected RC is now more solidly towntelling in a way that people other than me can see.

A Simple Plan, I do vibe with that where I look at a post I made earlier and am like "wtf was this supposed to be??". (also TIL that I have scum paranoia when I am town. hate being scumread)

I think hiraki is being logical. is it towny? perhaps. but anyone can point out 2+2=4.

Nona can you explain why you are voting A Simple Plan? Actually more substantial things out of you would be helpful. Also while I'm on the subject, how do you feel about Alonzo? I'd like a concrete read from you even if it isn't a strong one.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

What flailing? Can you quote it?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

Don't defuse I want them to see what they are trying to frame as scum.

If anything is flailing behavior its the fact that alonzo revoted RC as soon as they got called by multiple people for switching votes. Shows a mindset of worrying about how others perceive them over wanting to solve.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 167, Alonzo wrote:
In post 161, DkKoba wrote:Alonzo what have you learned from your vote on RedCardinal that you decided to switch?
I still think RC is a good vote, all that flailing is gonna get looked up eventually, why not today?

VOTE: redcardinal
why did you switch in the first place? can you answer that?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 176, Alonzo wrote:I don't wanna be choosing from RC /hakiri /+1 tomorrow particularly so..
Why lmao?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

What are u on about?? Lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can u explain ur reads tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

W h y
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what makes me a question mark to u can u ellaborate. How did u conclude ur townleans?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Yeah i can be a bit of an ass when i think you're full of shit lol
Mostly bc ur avoiding explaining anything and just stating things instead of analyzing (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 188, Nona wrote:
In post 162, DkKoba wrote:Nona can you explain why you are voting A Simple Plan? Actually more substantial things out of you would be helpful. Also while I'm on the subject, how do you feel about Alonzo? I'd like a concrete read from you even if it isn't a strong one.
ASP was pushing RC earlier for what i think is just for playing town poorly.

I think I'm getting town vibes from Alonzo? i don't think scum posts
i dont think that post is AI why is it towny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but like let me get this straight:

ASP is scummy for voting RC

but Alonzo also voted RC for much poorer reasons.

how is alonzo a townlean here and ASP a scumread if this is the logic you are using?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah that explaination kinda stinks. I wanted to know why specifically THAT slot to switch to.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 197, A Simple Plan wrote:Okay, my townlean on Koba is weakening. I'll go into detail in the morning, but long story short, one of their posts directed something at me on page seven that has me less confident.
fake
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bulge why are u still voting RC lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 212, BBmolla wrote:I’m kind of good with where I am at the moment tbh
I mean i dont disagree with that slot beint scummy but what do u think abt alonzo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

molla u got hammer between 2 ppl dont hammer sit ty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bulge can you explain your vote on ASP
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 218, Nona wrote:
In post 190, DkKoba wrote:but like let me get this straight:

how is alonzo a townlean here and ASP a scumread if this is the logic you are using?
It's a bit complicated but i like Alonzo's push more than ASP's
y doe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Nona
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im gonna be around so i got time. people being wagoned should be the first to pop theirs though
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 227, redcardinal wrote:
In post 222, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: Nona
Why though
I want to see something and i scumread nona too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 229, A Simple Plan wrote:I will not be around at deadline as it currently sits. I like the Alonzo lynch better because it gives us something to work with day two. A Nona flip will yield us little to no information regardless of alignment.
I think nona has spewed enough to give info with a red flip (: which it looks like it will be. regardless I'm looking to consolidate on alonzo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 230, BBmolla wrote:
In post 216, DkKoba wrote:molla u got hammer between 2 ppl dont hammer sit ty
I’m here today chill

I’m very aware of deadline

Still like my vote
that's scummy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

you like your vote but you're also not pushing anything to happen with it. this can be behavior of a scum player knowing that both wagons are town and are putting a vanity vote on their partner to potentially distance later on to pretend they "pushed" someone who will flip scum later on(bussing is 100% viable in a setup like this)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 234, BBmolla wrote:
In post 233, DkKoba wrote:you like your vote but you're also not pushing anything to happen with it. this can be behavior of a scum player knowing that both wagons are town and are putting a vanity vote on their partner to potentially distance later on to pretend they "pushed" someone who will flip scum later on(bussing is 100% viable in a setup like this)
Nona does nothing and my wagon is tied for second
ok lol its fine when nona flips red we can flip u next for bussing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

ugh actually idk.. im getting cold feet on reread of nona.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: alonzo

nona still has earlier plurality btw its 3-3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 240, redcardinal wrote:
In post 238, DkKoba wrote:ugh actually idk.. im getting cold feet on reread of nona.
that was fast VOTE: DkKoba
u are bad at this game please just sheep me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

i literally saved u from being miselimed and now u are pushing to elim me. just like think about what u are doing and how u are just playing reactive to recent events rather than taking the game in as a whole. changing ones mind on reread is not scummy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

btw alonzo now is 3-2 with nona, and has primary plurality
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 243, redcardinal wrote:I voted nona originally to try and see if bb would flinch, but when you claimed cold feet *that fast* on nona, especially because I don't even think you were voting nona because you think nona is scum, I think you were voting nona to get more info from nona through pressure and to see bb's reaction to it, that just seems like your motives are changing in a way I don't think townie's motives change.
i genuinely thought nona was scum. but im looking at bbmolla/alonzo scumteam rn if i had to give a solve.

you litearlly changed ur vote fast too dont give me that shit i can reread and change my mind
and also, re: your stupid ass assumption of why I voted:
STOP FUCKING ASSUMING WHAT I AM DOING AND LISTEN
I voted nona because i genuinely scumread them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok i have to go to work now before i get more toxic :)))))))))
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 249, redcardinal wrote:
In post 242, DkKoba wrote:i literally saved u from being miselimed and now u are pushing to elim me. just like think about what u are doing and how u are just playing reactive to recent events rather than taking the game in as a whole. changing ones mind on reread is not scummy
how do you know I'm town? Nobody other than the people already on my wagon really bought the case against me and I wasn't ever in any danger of being voted down. You know that and you're trying to buddy me.
if i had pushed you you were going to get voted out. I had that power. and there was every way to frame your play as scum play. stop trying to pretend like scum me is not going to get an easy scum looking player out of here like that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh my fucking god just literally do what you want i hope you get nommed tomorrow and town can policy your ass
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

you don't use logic you're just conf biasing. even you knew it was illogical to scumread me when I agreed with you and you said "you're not supposed to agree with me here"

as for manipulativeness I have a history on this SITE of being manipulative as town so don't even try to use that as evidence to scumread me. i hammered my townread in 5 way once just because i knew they would ruin 3 way if i was the hang(it was me vs them that day).

please don't be votato 2.0
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 253, redcardinal wrote:
In post 250, DkKoba wrote:
In post 249, redcardinal wrote:
In post 242, DkKoba wrote:i literally saved u from being miselimed and now u are pushing to elim me. just like think about what u are doing and how u are just playing reactive to recent events rather than taking the game in as a whole. changing ones mind on reread is not scummy
how do you know I'm town? Nobody other than the people already on my wagon really bought the case against me and I wasn't ever in any danger of being voted down. You know that and you're trying to buddy me.
if i had pushed you you were going to get voted out. I had that power. and there was every way to frame your play as scum play. stop trying to pretend like scum me is not going to get an easy scum looking player out of here like that.
yeah but here's the thing- I'm not an easy scum looking player. You're not the only person who townreads me, defending me from the hordes of mis-directed townies. You're scum, and if you're scum then nona's probably also scum
ok but u self for me if i get flipped ok? <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

im scum because of what?

im not even being manipulative this game you're literally just trying to assign things to me that are blatantly false and trying to tell me its scum motivated. you're working backwards, assigning me as scum and then working out how I could be scum. in all honesty that is literally by the book scum behavior and yet? i can still townread you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

where have i been manipulative?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

Why did you pop that bulge? Do you townread Alonzo?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

next person to vote me is confscum btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 265, Alonzo wrote:
In post 260, DkKoba wrote:where have i been manipulative?
I mean... How do I answer this without quoting 2/3 of your iso?
A few example should be easy then. Also is it scummy if it exists? Why is it scummy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ur push on rc was hella scum LOL and u haven't explained why u thought theyre scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #80) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:
Lets talk
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #81) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Fine. I do want to give u a chance bc the dead air has given me some anxiety wrt your hang and you've been more townier the more recent posts even tho u are kinda wrong
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #82) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 273, Hiraki wrote:You can be town and wrong.
biggest obstacle to being able to accurately read people lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

bbmolla/alonzo solve is one i have been toying with in my head. felt like itd be .. too easy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #84) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

have u considered i have many many games of mafia experience and feel confident in my reads :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #85) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

ur at L-2 rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #86) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

also i think hiraki is locktown rn. thats like my most confident read rn.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #87) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

never hang RC/Hiraki/Me and find at least 1 scum or another town and we win the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #88) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

im leaning town on BBMolla based on what they said earlier . I think Sona may be town?

ASP / Alonzo??

VOTE: ASP

lfg
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #89) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 314, BBmolla wrote:don't say that Koba you're helping scum pick their trio homselice
ah fyuck i forgot was trying to not out that info i just woke up
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #90) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 335, redcardinal wrote:
In post 327, The Bulge wrote:
In post 243, redcardinal wrote:I voted nona originally to try and see if bb would flinch, but when you claimed cold feet *that fast* on nona, especially because I don't even think you were voting nona because you think nona is scum, I think you were voting nona to get more info from nona through pressure and to see bb's reaction to it, that just seems like your motives are changing in a way I don't think townie's motives change.
is this how you'd expect mafia's motives to change? in what way do you think townies' motives change? best as you can describe it.
I think that if koba was town, they would have stayed on nona to continue pressuring bb and to get more out of nona. I believe that was what koba was going to say their intention for voting nona was, I believe this would have been town!koba's intention for voting nona, and so my read flipped real fast when they got off. Especially because of all the talk about bussing there from koba. If koba flips red we have a scum team with koba/nona.
please stop posting you keep making assumptions and its really annoying. honestly its tanking ur town cred and if ur nommed im yeeting u first chance i get as policy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #91) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sure just keep giving town a handicap by parking your vote on me bc i dont play the way u would and i am able to townread bad players
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #92) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

again with the assumptions of what im doing instead of asking me (((((:
im not in the mood to get hardtunneled the 5th game in a row
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #93) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

go fucking metadive me and tell me what town me wouldnt or would do ok? Like its so annoying im being distracted by this shitpush
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #94) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 362, redcardinal wrote:I just realized my entire justification for voting koba was based on a koba/nona scumteam and honestly I have no idea how I didn't realize this. Anyways I haven't seen any justification for asp so here's my vote.
lol this is exactly what my nex tpost to u was gonna point out
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #95) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im honestly lost and idk who is gonna flip scum i feel like i have a solid towncore but outside of that im unsure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #96) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Hiraki where are u at
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #97) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

one thing that is bothering me is that all the people im townreading the most are voting all over the place :/
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #98) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 374, The Bulge wrote:
In post 372, DkKoba wrote:one thing that is bothering me is that all the people im townreading the most are voting all over the place :/
townread me then, i tunnel :mrgreen:
i think you're mafia by POE tho :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #99) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE: none of this makes sense the wagons dont add up im really fucking confused.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #100) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes and the teams in my head don't make sense based on the wagons. there's bussing going on or smthing idk
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #101) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 390, Alonzo wrote:Yeah iv reread. DKK /RC/ Hakiri contains 2scum and one who lacks wherewithal the hardest.

I could vote ASP defensively at this point but I don't feel like diluting my points.
trying to break up the townblock, big scum energy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #102) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

mmm

i want to say alonzo is town and hanging in bbmola/bulge/asp is better but mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my brain
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #103) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

why doe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #104) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

alonzo has mostly just shaded people, voted around, and offered no analysis. I reread their ISO. I feel comfortable placing my vote there especially since their reads are complete opposite of mine.
VOTE: alonzo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #105) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

alonzo has their own extension dont use it when they can use it for themselves.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #106) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

when looking at alonzos iso i do see a distinct lack of analysis and just straight up shade of slots only. i want to make that clear
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #107) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ya can u show where tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #108) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

://///
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #109) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

im here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #110) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

declaring intent to not extend deadline
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #111) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

LMFAO VOTE: bbmolla[/b] epicmafia players will go for the wifom play everytime
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #112) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: bbmolla
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #113) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

im actually really shocked neither RC or I made the list though
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #114) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 430, The Bulge wrote:
In post 429, DkKoba wrote:im actually really shocked neither RC or I made the list though
I'm not sure I believe this
bruh if ur actually gonna try to shade the person who was a) tunneled by alonzo, in a specific way to make it frame me as a weak bus and b) actually led the wagon onto him on d1.

u got something coming
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #115) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 424, callforjudgement wrote:
Vote Count
Alonzo
(4): Hiraki, A Simple Plan, redcardinal, DkKoba
A Simple Plan
(2): The Bulge, BBmolla
DkKoba
(1): Alonzo
Not voting
(1): Nona

With 8 players alive, 5 votes on the same player were required to end the day early.
The deadline
expired
at 18:00 UTC on Saturday 3 October (
automatic countdown: (expired on 2020-10-03 18:00:00)
).

Alonzo
was eliminated on Day 1. They were a
Mafia Odd-Night Nominator

The Mafia will need to send in their nominations by 18:10 UTC on Monday 5 October (
automatic countdown: (expired on 2020-10-05 18:10:00)
). Night will end earlier than this if
every living player
PMs me a request to end it early.
you were around during deadline. the nomination is clearly trying to frame ASP lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #116) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 325, The Bulge wrote:
In post 144, Alonzo wrote:
In post 114, The Bulge wrote:
In post 109, Alonzo wrote:VOTE: Hiraki
where is this coming from?
Feel like Cardinal had a few posts out there now and we should pressure others to contribute, can always revisit cardinal in a day or two if needs be.
are you reading? when was the redcardinal push ever about pushing for contributions? how is the rc wagon at all the same as pushing an inactive slot? ???
do u seriously not think its wifom if both RC AND me are not nommed lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #117) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

oops didnt mean to quote but ya
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #118) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

actually ur scummier than bbmolla VOTE: bulge

ur both in my poe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #119) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 441, The Bulge wrote:
In post 437, The Bulge wrote:why is asp town?
bc they were pushing alonzo on D1? lmfao who the fuck busses their partner on DAY 1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #120) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 447, The Bulge wrote:
In post 443, DkKoba wrote:
In post 441, The Bulge wrote:
In post 437, The Bulge wrote:why is asp town?
bc they were pushing alonzo on D1? lmfao who the fuck busses their partner on DAY 1
for all your wifom theories, I was expecting something stronger here
u trying to keep the lynchpool completely wide open is extremely scummy goodbye

get townreads that actually makes sense <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #121) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

why do u townread the other 2. u are not allowed to use the fact they were nommed as a reason
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #122) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok ellaborate
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #123) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

normally ppl get a poe via townreading the other slots so u saying the 2 others are town bc u have a hard sr somewhere else but u havent outted that hard scumread is not logical nor makes sense
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #124) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

u think 3/4 people on the alonzo wagon are scum. ok buddy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #125) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont have scum equity but keep making stuff up <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #126) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

choo choo perfect game ahead vote bulge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #127) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

also bulge popped their extension when alonzo was about to be hanged the first time around
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #128) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok sure but lets just hang u for safety if all town is in the noms in that case according to u <3 should be easy enough
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #129) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 254, callforjudgement wrote:
Vote Count
Alonzo
(3): Hiraki, A Simple Plan, DkKoba
A Simple Plan
(2): Nona, The Bulge
DkKoba
(2): Alonzo, redcardinal
Nona
(1): BBmolla
Not voting
(0):
nobody

With 8 players alive, 5 votes on the same player are required to end the day early.
The deadline
can be extended
, but is currently
in around 6 hours
at 02:00 UTC on Thursday 1 October (
automatic countdown: (expired on 2020-10-01 02:00:00)
).
In post 261, The Bulge wrote:Sorry, shitty day. I'll be on later.

extend deadline
In post 264, callforjudgement wrote:
In post 261, The Bulge wrote:
extend deadline
The deadline has been extended by 64 hours.

Vote Count
Alonzo
(3): Hiraki, A Simple Plan, DkKoba
A Simple Plan
(2): Nona, The Bulge
DkKoba
(2): Alonzo, redcardinal
Nona
(1): BBmolla
Not voting
(0):
nobody

With 8 players alive, 5 votes on the same player are required to end the day early.
The deadline
can be extended
, but is currently at 18:00 UTC on Saturday 3 October (
).
In post 262, DkKoba wrote:Why did you pop that bulge? Do you townread Alonzo?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #130) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

its ok u townread the other 2 ppl we can just policy u <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #131) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

remember?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #132) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hiraki is locktown dont elim them lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #133) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

scum asf trying to not vote in a good poe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #134) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

id townread bulge more if they just said they really townread alonzo rather than pretend like they had no read on them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #135) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the logic of
null read > pop extension is not logical

townread> pop extension does make sense

if i have a null read id make THEM use their extension first.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #136) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can we just finish this game already and get bulge out of here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #137) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 480, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 424, callforjudgement wrote:
Vote Count
Alonzo
(4): Hiraki, A Simple Plan, redcardinal, DkKoba
A Simple Plan
(2): The Bulge, BBmolla
DkKoba
(1): Alonzo
Not voting
(1): Nona

With 8 players alive, 5 votes on the same player were required to end the day early.
The deadline
expired
at 18:00 UTC on Saturday 3 October (
).

Alonzo
was eliminated on Day 1. They were a
Mafia Odd-Night Nominator

The Mafia will need to send in their nominations by 18:10 UTC on Monday 5 October (
automatic countdown: (expired on 2020-10-05 18:10:00)
). Night will end earlier than this if
every living player
PMs me a request to end it early.

If we're playing this based on the final votecount of D1, here's where I'm at:

RC is one of the more confidently town left, a much as I disliked her playstyle early on.
Hiraki I'm pretty confident is town. Sat on the Alonzo wagon a long time. Highly doubt that comes from a partner in this case.
I would be equally confident in Koba if it weren't for Alonzo's vote on them. That leads to a second of pause for the shade bus sort of reasons.

I'm looking at the other half. Honestly I'm curious about both folks on my wagon since Nona voting me would've made it a one vote swing to save Alonzo and eliminate me instead, but I don't consider Nona safe by any means.
vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #138) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

can we just hurry up lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #139) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

just vote if ur worrried we're wrongwe can talk on d3 abt it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #140) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 508, Hiraki wrote:the safest scumplay would be a dead redcardinal for me tbh
same. Nom you me and rc and easy policy lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #141) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gg i was maf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #142) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

end the game plsss
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #143) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we know bulge was scum lets get the dub so i can share this game with ppl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #144) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bulge is online hello tell us we won ty <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #145) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 521, The Bulge wrote:sorry i never got to reread, life has been taking big shits on me the last week or so

nona probscum could be koba idk about asp anymore who cares do your own research

pce
we're not using ur reads lol u literally tried to save alonzo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #146) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its ok we just get bbmolla d3. game is solved p much im confident in my towncore of RC/hiraki
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #147) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

page top
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #148) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and yeah im a little annoyed at u since u literally were playing like u were alonzo's partner. who tf extends deadline on someone else and then claims they null read them thats just scummy as fk. like idk man i mighta townread u if u : werent trying to break up a towncore, explained the reasoning behind ur actions wrt alonzo, actually had townreads that made sense after someone flipped scum, etc. i was 90% sure u were flipping scum and the other 10% is bbmolla bc wifom play and also they were off the alonzo wagon. occams razor kicks in at some point
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #149) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also some irl stuff making me more irritable
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #150) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 529, Hiraki wrote:
In post 524, DkKoba wrote:its ok we just get bbmolla d3. game is solved p much im confident in my towncore of RC/hiraki
im not voting bbmolla day 3 FYI, i am rereading though

i dont know why you actually think there had to be scum in that little grouping? am i missing a rule or something?
both bulge and bbmolla are in my primary poe so i assumed it was wifom to make us think scum was nominatedand that you were the scum and this was furhter confirmed by their immediate push onto you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #151) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: bbmolla

speedgame
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #152) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 534, Hiraki wrote:im feeling much better of a elimpool of (DkKoba, ASP, and Nona) tbh
fuck off
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #153) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 479, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Hiraki

read the game sometime thx
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #154) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

my case on molla is stronger than ur case on me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #155) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

its literally scum behavior to try to break up any townblock. a townblock is a threat to scum.

but nice job breaking it up ur self bc ur so fucking good
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #156) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

that line u quoted is litearlly a scummy line idk why u think thats good theyre trying to push u to be elim'd but not in an aggressive way to be complacent. i went with bulge bc the overwhelming evidence showed him as scumparnters with alonzo.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #157) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 133, DkKoba wrote:alonzo
i was the first person to vote alonzo btw so get out of here with that . someoen said hiraki was earlier or smthing?/

and im gonna bring attention to alonzo on DAY 1. push him until he spews scum, back off a little out of paranoia bc it feels too easy, and then force his elim in the end? yea sure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #158) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 548, redcardinal wrote:Koba can you explain why you got off the alonzo wagon and voted nona back then?
bc i wanted to get alonzo to spew more. if u just turbohang scum d1 u get nothing. if u give them hope they will spew
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #159) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 553, redcardinal wrote:
In post 551, DkKoba wrote:
In post 548, redcardinal wrote:Koba can you explain why you got off the alonzo wagon and voted nona back then?
bc i wanted to get alonzo to spew more. if u just turbohang scum d1 u get nothing. if u give them hope they will spew
You said earlier you did it out of paranoia that it was too easy
What i say and what i mean are different things i cant tell mafia my intentions lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #160) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 556, BBmolla wrote:Anyone who voted Bulge over Me yesterday and is now voting me today is bad
remember ur interactions with alonzo?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #161) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think asp is a good elim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #162) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im getting drunk tonight get ready for drunkkoba reads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #163) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 275, Nona wrote:
In post 221, DkKoba wrote:
In post 218, Nona wrote:
In post 190, DkKoba wrote:but like let me get this straight:

It's a bit complicated but i like Alonzo's push more than ASP's
y doe
I don't fully get ASP's scumread on RC.

Alonzo's read and push on RC isn't exactly ideal... But I'm having a hard time imagining that scum would push LHF that way
In post 276, Nona wrote:I'm not against an Alonzo wagon but I think an ASP wagon would be more interesting
nona any reason u never voted alonzo?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #164) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but y nona. Why was asp better
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #165) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i want more elaboration on thought process
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #166) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Also just realized its hilarious that mafia even nommed bulge considering hed be elimed today if he wasnt nommed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #167) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well i thought he was flipping scum yesterday so i wasnt thinking abt that at all
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #168) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 586, BBmolla wrote:I never thought bulge was flipping scum so maybe that's where I don't understand ya'll
y doe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #169) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

yall its been 12 hours
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #170) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 590, Hiraki wrote:Nona is contributed next to nothing in this game and y'all still wanna eliminate someone who was on the nomination on Day 2

got nothing to say tbh
lol? why is inactivity scummy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #171) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 595, Hiraki wrote:give me one reason that bb puts himself in the nomination yesterday as scum - no, me making this argument is not a reason
wifom play? Lmfao. Your logic is kinda uh bad.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #172) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 596, Hiraki wrote:
In post 593, DkKoba wrote:
In post 590, Hiraki wrote:Nona is contributed next to nothing in this game and y'all still wanna eliminate someone who was on the nomination on Day 2

got nothing to say tbh
lol? why is inactivity scummy?
it's not inactivity, it's the lack of activity

inactivity is if someone is legitimately doing nothing, nona is playing a very calculated game atm

nona is literally prod-dodging at points, tried to brush off the alonzo wagon at multiple points without actively being for or against it, and at least has the sense to call bb town (this is important because D1 nona went 100% into bbmolla and now he's town because of yesterday?) because nona knows it goes into a town flip

it is textbook scumplay to survive for awhile before pouncing into the game and becoming loud in the late game
No its not? How?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #173) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nona stop throwing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #174) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

disallowing us to have better wagon analysis via selfing is throwing and if yr scum thats disrespectful to ur partner to force loss
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #175) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think hirakis logic is slipping. I do not find their explaination of their reads as towny or logical.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #176) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nona please unvote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #177) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

bc it is. You claimed something NAI is scummy which is scummy in of itself. Look at my case on alonzo b4 i place my final vote down on him vs your case
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #178) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

On nona
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #179) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

hi
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #180) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think ur slot is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #181) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 638, Creature wrote:Idk where I lean rn as I only had Bulge town, but I think you sound town too. I'm leaning ASP being the scum.
theres an argument for this, ive gone thru it in my head but didnt wanna have it affect nom day
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #182) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 641, BBmolla wrote:Yes let’s elim a simple plan
???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #183) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im hammersitting
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #184) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait its asp lol
VOTE: asp ill explain later but im an idiot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #185) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bruv alonzo literally refused to vote u lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #186) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that literally just suggests that RC is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #187) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also im going through every possibility. right now ive mainly just eliminated Nona slot + RC slot from being scum atm. but I am trying to dissect everyones logic so we can get a solid PoE. (although we really only need a solid townblock of 2 people with the mechs cause scum cant force us to break that apart to win but winner sooner is cooler!)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #188) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

fuck me i didnt realize deadline was so soon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #189) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bold of them to assume id abandon a townblock.
unfortunately i do townread creature over RC
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #190) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: RC
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #191) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i am sorry asp i didnt scumread u i was just trying to get more info and was used to regular deadlines and lost track of the time
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #192) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i juat finished modding a game that had nearly 10k posts bc my home site is a bunch of spammers
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #193) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Thats not including the graveyard threads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #194) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 683, BBmolla wrote:
In post 673, redcardinal wrote:molla's stalling, intent to hammer
there's not a world where I am scum and not in this trio today
sure then the solve is hiraki
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #195) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 686, redcardinal wrote:koba would you vote molla tomorrow on my town flip?
Honestly im just vibing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #196) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 698, Hiraki wrote:Idrc what the order is - Creature -> DkKoba is the gamesolve here

Creature saying that I am just "here" is a flat out lie - I've done a lot in this game to make sure that my reads are heard.
ur logic has only gotten weaker and weaker as the game has went on.

literally voting u out day 4.

also rereading even more mad that ASP didnt extend deadline
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #197) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im sorry meant day 5
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #198) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

creature is basically conf town with this nomination so i dont want to hear it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #199) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

asp had a scumread on RC and i personally townread Creature based on reaction moreso than RC so im voting here
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”