Micro 969: Nomination Mafia 8p (Game over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 219, Nona wrote:
In post 209, Hiraki wrote:FYI I hard TR ASP. I don't see what's scummy about him.
tell me more
I don't see scum making that readslist unless they have a deathwish
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:08 am

Post by callforjudgement »

Vote Count
Alonzo
(3): Hiraki, redcardinal, A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
(2): Nona, The Bulge
Nona
(2): BBmolla, DkKoba
DkKoba
(1): Alonzo
Not voting
(0):
nobody

With 8 players alive, 5 votes on the same player are required to end the day early.
The deadline
can be extended
, but is currently
in less than 12 hours
at 02:00 UTC on Thursday 1 October (
automatic countdown: (expired on 2020-10-01 02:00:00)
).
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:09 am

Post by redcardinal »

In post 222, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: Nona
Why though
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 227, redcardinal wrote:
In post 222, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: Nona
Why though
I want to see something and i scumread nona too
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:24 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

I will not be around at deadline as it currently sits. I like the Alonzo lynch better because it gives us something to work with day two. A Nona flip will yield us little to no information regardless of alignment.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:35 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 216, DkKoba wrote:molla u got hammer between 2 ppl dont hammer sit ty
I’m here today chill

I’m very aware of deadline

Still like my vote
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 229, A Simple Plan wrote:I will not be around at deadline as it currently sits. I like the Alonzo lynch better because it gives us something to work with day two. A Nona flip will yield us little to no information regardless of alignment.
I think nona has spewed enough to give info with a red flip (: which it looks like it will be. regardless I'm looking to consolidate on alonzo
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 230, BBmolla wrote:
In post 216, DkKoba wrote:molla u got hammer between 2 ppl dont hammer sit ty
I’m here today chill

I’m very aware of deadline

Still like my vote
that's scummy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

you like your vote but you're also not pushing anything to happen with it. this can be behavior of a scum player knowing that both wagons are town and are putting a vanity vote on their partner to potentially distance later on to pretend they "pushed" someone who will flip scum later on(bussing is 100% viable in a setup like this)
retired
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:10 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 233, DkKoba wrote:you like your vote but you're also not pushing anything to happen with it. this can be behavior of a scum player knowing that both wagons are town and are putting a vanity vote on their partner to potentially distance later on to pretend they "pushed" someone who will flip scum later on(bussing is 100% viable in a setup like this)
Nona does nothing and my wagon is tied for second
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:11 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 229, A Simple Plan wrote:I will not be around at deadline as it currently sits. I like the Alonzo lynch better because it gives us something to work with day two. A Nona flip will yield us little to no information regardless of alignment.
That’s cause Nona is scum you get that right
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:18 am

Post by redcardinal »

VOTE: Nona
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 234, BBmolla wrote:
In post 233, DkKoba wrote:you like your vote but you're also not pushing anything to happen with it. this can be behavior of a scum player knowing that both wagons are town and are putting a vanity vote on their partner to potentially distance later on to pretend they "pushed" someone who will flip scum later on(bussing is 100% viable in a setup like this)
Nona does nothing and my wagon is tied for second
ok lol its fine when nona flips red we can flip u next for bussing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

ugh actually idk.. im getting cold feet on reread of nona.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: alonzo

nona still has earlier plurality btw its 3-3
retired
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:35 am

Post by redcardinal »

In post 238, DkKoba wrote:ugh actually idk.. im getting cold feet on reread of nona.
that was fast VOTE: DkKoba
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 240, redcardinal wrote:
In post 238, DkKoba wrote:ugh actually idk.. im getting cold feet on reread of nona.
that was fast VOTE: DkKoba
u are bad at this game please just sheep me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

i literally saved u from being miselimed and now u are pushing to elim me. just like think about what u are doing and how u are just playing reactive to recent events rather than taking the game in as a whole. changing ones mind on reread is not scummy
retired
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:00 am

Post by redcardinal »

I voted nona originally to try and see if bb would flinch, but when you claimed cold feet *that fast* on nona, especially because I don't even think you were voting nona because you think nona is scum, I think you were voting nona to get more info from nona through pressure and to see bb's reaction to it, that just seems like your motives are changing in a way I don't think townie's motives change.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

btw alonzo now is 3-2 with nona, and has primary plurality
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 243, redcardinal wrote:I voted nona originally to try and see if bb would flinch, but when you claimed cold feet *that fast* on nona, especially because I don't even think you were voting nona because you think nona is scum, I think you were voting nona to get more info from nona through pressure and to see bb's reaction to it, that just seems like your motives are changing in a way I don't think townie's motives change.
i genuinely thought nona was scum. but im looking at bbmolla/alonzo scumteam rn if i had to give a solve.

you litearlly changed ur vote fast too dont give me that shit i can reread and change my mind
and also, re: your stupid ass assumption of why I voted:
STOP FUCKING ASSUMING WHAT I AM DOING AND LISTEN
I voted nona because i genuinely scumread them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok i have to go to work now before i get more toxic :)))))))))
retired
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:04 am

Post by Alonzo »

Lol
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:04 am

Post by Alonzo »

Scummy' you mean?
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:05 am

Post by redcardinal »

In post 242, DkKoba wrote:i literally saved u from being miselimed and now u are pushing to elim me. just like think about what u are doing and how u are just playing reactive to recent events rather than taking the game in as a whole. changing ones mind on reread is not scummy
how do you know I'm town? Nobody other than the people already on my wagon really bought the case against me and I wasn't ever in any danger of being voted down. You know that and you're trying to buddy me.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”