Micro 23: Shadow Hunters Mafia I (OVER)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by shuriken »

/confirm
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:09 am

Post by shuriken »

*rolls 1d8*
Vote: ChannelDelibird
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:21 pm

Post by shuriken »

In post 27, ChannelDelibird wrote:Hi shuriken, why have you ignored page 1 to make a random vote?

Oh, I didn't ignore it. I just don't see much value in the first page.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by shuriken »

In post 47, ChannelDelibird wrote:

Mine wasn't random.

I don't see how. Sure there was a
slight
amount of logic placed in it. But essentially your vote was:
random person starts random bandwagon
random person ends bandwagon
vote the first person who ended the bandwagon, because that's not random at all, right?

I don't see why you continue to be so smug about your initial vote. Sure it was cute when you first posted it, but now you're giving it more credit than its worth.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:17 am

Post by shuriken »

In post 61, ChannelDelibird wrote:

I'm not trying to give it particular credit (I'm not shouting that quadz is scum and we should all be on the wagon), I'm just pointing out that randomness is a Bad Thing for the town and everyone should be attempting to move away from it at the earliest possible moment. Refusing to join an early joke wagon that could have gone to L-2 or L-1 and maybe set some nervous scum on edge was a better reason to vote than none at all.

Zoidberg - I think calling me an asshole was a little uncalled for.

Fair enough.

I'll just unvote for now.
unvote
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:33 am

Post by shuriken »

In post 65, Zoidberg wrote:
In post 63, shuriken wrote:Fair enough.

I'll just unvote for now.
unvote

Why'd you back off when pressured?

Was I being pressured?

I backed off my vote because I thought there were currently 4 votes on channeldelibird (seeing drams recent post proves that I was wrong), and I didn't feel comfortable with the idea of someone sniping a kill on him while I was away at school.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:27 am

Post by shuriken »

In post 70, Zoidberg wrote:

Having seen the vote count, why didn't you put it back on?

Perhaps I just don't see him as scummy as you do? My initial vote on him was just a random vote after all.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:58 am

Post by shuriken »

In post 78, quadz08 wrote:
Somewhat weaker additional evidence:
In Post 72, Shuriken says "Why would I revote him, he was a random vote" despite the fact that he clearly implied CDB's scumminess in Post 56.

Post 56 was not meant to imply scumminess. Just questioning CDB's reasoning for why he believed he wasn't random voting.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by shuriken »

In post 84, Zoidberg wrote:I'll wait a little bit. Give shuriken a chance to respond before hammering. Let's not be tooooo hasty.

Nah bro, just go ahead and kill me.

There really isn't much for me to say to defend myself other than I'm a Vanilla townie with a "one-time use" role that I apparently used pre-game and happens to not be on the possible role page (Dynamite nurse) >.>

Just after you kill me and find me town, kill quadz for me D2 please? :P
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by shuriken »

Vote quadz
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by shuriken »

In post 46, quadz08 wrote:Passing acknowledgement of what, exactly? "Gee whiz guys that zoidberg wagon sure was silly."

Noooot seeing the big deal with jumping with a random vote on Page 2 when literally every other vote in the game was still random. >_>

In post 48, quadz08 wrote:Your vote on me.

For voting you instead of zoidberg.

Was not random.

Seriously?

In post 56, shuriken wrote:

Mine wasn't random.

slight
vote the first person who ended the bandwagon, because that's not random at all, right?

I don't see why you continue to be so smug about your initial vote. Sure it was cute when you first posted it, but now you're giving it more credit than its worth.

In post 59, quadz08 wrote:
In post 56, shuriken wrote:

Mine wasn't random.

slight

Uhhh, what? His reasoning isn't indicative of scumminess, but it's certainly not a random vote. Grow some some brain cells and try again, please.

I guess I could also ask Quad why he said that CDB's post was a random post, and then a page later aggressively attack me for essentially saying the same thing.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:38 am

Post by shuriken »

In post 96, quadz08 wrote:CDB, I believe he's referring to this:
In post 2, dramonic wrote:Any role with a "once in the game" ability can exist as a VT (they used it before the game began, tsk tsk tsk!)

Shuriken, what's your role name? Not your ability name, your role name.

Fu-Ka
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:45 am

Post by shuriken »

In post 94, ChannelDelibird wrote:

a) Dynamite Nurse is on the possible role page
b) The ability is not a pregame ability

Ah, I must've missed it.
Yea, my role says everything thats on that page, except I have an extra line under Active Abilities saying that I used my one time ability pre-game on someone not in this game. Essentially just making me vanilla.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:48 am

Post by shuriken »

...err and the other difference is that this line is also omitted. "You win if nothing can stop mafia from gaining majority."
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:45 am

Post by shuriken »

In post 129, boxxy wrote:He either doesn't care or is just bad.
Even if he isn't scum
he's not playing very pro town so
I wouldn't be opposed to removing him.

>.>

In post 141, boxxy wrote:Haha like I give a fuck that you're voting for me.

<.<

In post 141, boxxy wrote:If that is all the evidence you need, what is with all this shit?

Seriously? You're going to attack someone for giving extra evidence?

In post 141, boxxy wrote:If your not claiming a daycop or some sort of pro town power-role, why are you not sharing your confirmed town insight to the rest of town? If you can positively rule someone out as scum, that would seem like something important to share with everyone else no?

Just saying "trust me I know but I can't say" doesn't gain us anything since we don't know whether to trust you or not. It looks like you have some sort of pro-town power role, and now scum knows it. The only difference is scum knows for sure that you have pro town power role and thus can kill you off tonight, but the rest of town doesn't know if you actually are pro-town or are scum claiming a power role. You've sold yourself out to scum without giving town help, unless of course you are scum and just want town to think you're valuable so we don't lynch you. Saves you from taking the risk of claiming a role that someone else has and thus outing yourself.

^I have to agree with this.^
How is holding information for a conftown, but taunting it in front of the mafia, helpful to the town?
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:36 am

Post by shuriken »

VOTE: Boxxy
I'm going to vote Boxxy.

posts 129 and 141 make him seem like he doesn't care at all and give off a non-pro-town vibe.

He also sometimes seems like he's forcing what he's saying.
In post 141, boxxy wrote:We're now 6 pages in and you've finally posted a decent scumhunting attempt. You're only other one was in post 76 where you bandwagoned on scum hunting shuriken after others started it without offering much of your own opinion. Interesting that your first scumhunting finally appears once the pressures on you. Looks like someone wants to get out of the spotlight.

^This feels quite forced imo^

In post 145, shos wrote:okay you know what fine, I'll give a hint and we'll see if shuriken catches it.

@shuriken: read the mod's post with the roles, and then tell me if you can understand why I have you conftown. the cause for my thought is the fact that you used the word 'essencially'. tell me if you understand. please please please do :(

I think I have a good idea, I just don't see how we would know if you were to die...
I'll look at the roles page though.

On an unrelated note:
In post 144, Zoidberg wrote:
In post 142, shuriken wrote:How is holding information for a conftown, but taunting it in front of the mafia, helpful to the town?

Pro tip: It isn't.

I lol'ed. :P
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:38 am

Post by shuriken »

In post 145, shos wrote:okay you know what fine, I'll give a hint and we'll see if shuriken catches it.

@shuriken: read the mod's post with the roles, and then tell me if you can understand why I have you conftown. the cause for my thought is the fact that you used the word 'essencially'. tell me if you understand. please please please do :(

I'm fairly certain I know what you're talking about.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by shuriken »

In post 149, Zoidberg wrote:There are only 9 of us. If you two can confirm yourselves to everyone as town you should do it, as it dramatically narrows the field in terms of who's scum.

I'll leave that up to Shos. It actually wouldn't be too helpful if he were to die, leaving it up to speculation with you guys and my own word claiming I'm town. It would work better if he were to say it to confirm it. :P

Also I wouldn't necessarily call it fully conftown. Just enough evidence for him to see me as conftown, and the rest of you to alleviate suspicion.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:37 am

Post by shuriken »

In post 169, shos wrote:
@boxxy(and all, actually) : all will be revealed upon my death/shuriken's death. when one of us dies, he should explain to the others how we could confirm each other. That means I will not say how we confirm each other. slept over it since 153 :)

...idk, I still really think it'd be better if we just said it now when we have the other to confirm it. I'm not even 100% sure if I know what you're getting at. And even then I couldn't really say you're conftown, even in my book because it'd make a great cover that you could've created after I had posted post 109.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by shuriken »

In post 207, Shiidaji wrote:@Shuriken, did you play on another site before this? EM?

Not sure what the EM means
I did play on another site before this with DBK and dramonic though.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by shuriken »

In post 217, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 215, shuriken wrote:
In post 207, Shiidaji wrote:@Shuriken, did you play on another site before this? EM?

Not sure what the EM means
I did play on another site before this with DBK and dramonic though.

EpicMafia

Like, did your site have really long deadlines? Dayplay heavy or Night?

No, it wasn't on epicmafia.

It also depended on the mod. For the most part though, the rules were really lax compared to here. Usually there were no deadlines. It was day til a lynch and night til all the actions came in. For the most part I'd say they're dayplay heavy.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:36 pm

Post by shuriken »

I'm jumping the Shii bandwagon. He/she seems to be beating around the bush a lot. :/

Vote: Shiidaji

I believe that puts it at L-1
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by shuriken »

Shiidaji wrote:
In post 224, shuriken wrote:He/she seems to be beating around the bush a lot. :/

What does this even mean

I suppose "beating around the bush" wasn't the right analogy. "Vague" was probably a better thing to say.

In post 159, Shiidaji wrote:Scum is somewhere in {shos/quadz/shuriken/bv}. I doubt CDB and DBK are scum, despite nagging gutvibes. I'm pretty confident in Zoidberg and boxxy both being town.

These scum reads are horribly vague. Why post with so much confidence that the scum is most certainly in this bracket and then give no explanation as to why? The rest of this post seemed to glace over everything that had happened so far. Albeit you admitted to not understand the bits about the
""teehee we're confirmed to each other" business".

In post 211, Shiidaji wrote:A) You're literally asking me how someone can be a townread here. My mind works differently than yours, and my townreads have their own hierarchies or whatever it's called in that some of them are lower on the scale than others. In this case CDB and DBK did nothing scummy in my eyes, but their playstyles read as gut-scummy, while my other two townreads did not. Capische?

In post 216, Shiidaji wrote:I couldn't care less about what I have grounds for, I can vote whoever I want whenever I want and right now it's on who I think is scum. That's the point of having not-locked votes.

I also dislike how later your scum reads started to just be "Their scum cause I say so". Again, quite vague.

And then you seemed to try to avoid Quadz and CDB's questioning on why you would have such an exhaustive list of scum so late in the game.

In post 227, Shiidaji wrote:I c u online Shuri

Come and play with mi

Impatient much? :P

quadz08 wrote:Holy shit that vote was fucking horrific. >_>

...um... sorry?
Come to think of it, I suppose my vote was as I had said. "Beating around the bush." ;_;
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Post by shuriken »

In post 319, saporovirus wrote:
And how the hell is
blatantly BLUFFING that you know about something you absolutely wouldn't have any way of knowing
not scummy as fuck?

Really now?

He pointed to the post that I had explained how my role was oddly written in my last hope that someone else would have the same written role and picked up the clue. Because someone else had to have the same role written, me being the sole vanilla would've been stupid, I'm actually stunned that Shos is apparently the only other vanilla :/ . The main selling point was how the blurb is directly after active abilities.

so yea, I didn't "know" but I had a really good idea where he was coming from.

What are the rules on this site about roleclaiming? Obviously I can't directly quote, but am I allowed to copy + paste the set up of the role? Am I stuck to only paraphrasing?
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #327 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Post by shuriken »

In post 325, Shiidaji wrote:Shuriken answer what I directed at you.

I'm sorry, I must've missed it somewhere. ;_;
Where did you ask me something?
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #330 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:19 pm

Post by shuriken »

In post 230, Shiidaji wrote:The lack of confidence in your post is palpable
I don't think you think I am scum.
Did you think of me that way when you first read those posts four days ago, or did you put that up on the spot to justify your vote? :V

Point me specifically to where I'm avoiding questions.

(As for my lack of explanations, all you have to do is ask. It'd take ages to explain everything I'm thinking, plus I prefer to keep some things closer to the chest. CES-style huehue)

I thought of you as scum when I read your posts. However when I was in the process of putting up my blurb, I was becoming less and less proud of it. Quite honestly I don't know if you are mafia. I'm so confused where to go right now. @_@
In post 232, Shiidaji wrote:Hey

Hey shuri

Why did you vote quadz again :>

Anger, spite, he's an asshole. You know he's an asshole, I know he's an asshole. We should all know he's an asshole by now. I hate playing with him. I felt like I was so close to the chopping block that it didn't matter where I threw my vote. So I threw it at him in anger. I would love for him to flip scum and get lynched because of it. However I haven't seen anything I could really call him out for as far as being scum. And unlike him and Boxy, I wouldn't consider lynching a townie still profitable.

In post 129, boxxy wrote:He either doesn't care or is just bad. Even if he isn't scum he's not playing very pro town so I wouldn't be opposed to removing him.

In post 283, quadz08 wrote:But even if he's not scum, he is still a fucking idiot, and therefore someone who is well worth removing from the game.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #388 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 am

Post by shuriken »

Sorry guys, something came up IRL. I'm going to have to request V/LA until Wednesday. If that's too long of a wait, I can be replaced. I'm sorry. :/
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #413 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:57 pm

Post by shuriken »

Back, oh joy I'm at L-1 again :/
Anything new anyone wants me to answer to? Or is it still the old "Shuriken has been nooby the whole game" stuff?

I'm just not seeing anything new other than stuff that was already stated in D1.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #449 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:23 am

Post by shuriken »

Oh... I'm not dead? For some reason I had sub-consciously thought I was out of this game already. >.>

Anyways, Quadz, you want a claim? I thought I already told everyone that I'm a vanillaized Fu-ka.

I think mafia is just trying to push for another easy mis-lynch. What's especially scary is if Quadz did tell the truth, and he is Charles, but happens to be a mafia Charles, and gets an easy mis-lynch without needing to use his double vote. Then the game pretty much ends here, today.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #456 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by shuriken »

I agree with Quadz. Him using his double vote now is a bad idea. If he is town, that kills off me and gets rid of his town vote. Taking Town -2 votes tomorrow before the mafia gets a night kill.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #488 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:51 am

Post by shuriken »

Wow, everyone jumped off me pretty quickly. 0.o

VOTE: Sapo

Jumped on me for a possible easy mis-lynch. Jumped off me to mis-lynch Shiidaji.... because?
In post 341, saporovirus wrote:But it's obviously not happening today

Oh, because she couldn't get a strong enough push to kill me.

Jumped on me for an easy mis-lynch to kill me, jumped off probably once again, because there still wasn't a big enough push to kill me.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #506 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by shuriken »

Well, I'm Fu-Ka, and am vanilliazed. So it would have to have been one of those other roles that saved us from losing another townie during the night.

Also, why would a no lynch help us reck?
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #509 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:18 pm

Post by shuriken »

But what if there is a third party? Would that screw with the no lynch plan?
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #515 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by shuriken »

VOTE: No Lynch
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #530 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by shuriken »

I'd like boxxy to go first.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #543 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:32 pm

Post by shuriken »

the only one thats left is Reck then.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #552 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by shuriken »

Well then, its probably safe to assume sapo is town. Otherwise the game would be over.

On a side note:
In post 545, xRECKONERx wrote:Also, my ability is now useless, as it's LYLO. Even if we lynch scum today, it'd still be LYLO tomorrow. Yesterday was MYLO, so my ability still would've worked.

In post 2, dramonic wrote:You are Werewolf

Passive Abilities
-Counterattack: If you are targetted for a kill, you will take the killer down with you.
-Counterattack: If you are targetted for a lynch and it isn't LyLo, you will take one member of your wagon down with you.

Active Abilities
-None

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated.
You win if nothing can stop mafia from gaining majority.
Confirm in thread.

There isn't anything in the town blurb about LyLo. There is in the mafia blurb though. So why is your power useless I wonder?
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #554 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Post by shuriken »

Yea, that looks too much like a scum slip.
VOTE: Reck
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #572 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by shuriken »

I'm still here.
You still scum slipped
My vote is staying.
Waiting for Boxxy or Sapo to hammer, but I think its a good idea for them to wait for CDB to claim first.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #576 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by shuriken »

In post 573, boxxy wrote:Shuri, why are you being reckless and keeping reck (lol pun) at L-1?

Well, for one he's the scummiest and pretty much scum slipped.
I've also been under the impression that because he's the werewolf that
if
he were town that he'd be able to kill someone who voted for him. Making him the safest mis-lynch and the most scummy at the same time. In fact his death would ensure a mafia kill so long as he didn't go for me. But I don't see where I got that idea from.

UNVOTE: Reck for now.

If Werewolves are town, can they kill someone who has lynched them?
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #580 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Post by shuriken »

In post 577, dramonic wrote:
They can't NOT kill whoever lynches them <<

So then the werewolf has to kill whoever voted for them last?
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #582 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:26 am

Post by shuriken »

CDB? Its been 7 days.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #608 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by shuriken »

In post 605, boxxy wrote:I still have no idea why there wasn't a night kill on night 2,

Could it be that Zoidbergs jail thing stopped it?

VOTE: DrippingGoofball
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #610 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Post by shuriken »

In post 609, xRECKONERx wrote:It's too late to bus, shuriken.

Well clearly we got your scum buddy.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #611 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Post by shuriken »

Or rather you gave him to us on a platter.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #618 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:56 am

Post by shuriken »

In post 617, xRECKONERx wrote:I'm about 99% on it being shuiken as the last baddie, but I'll wait to see if he has any last words about boxxy.

I have nothing to say about Boxxy. He's a town read.

You however are a strong scum read. You had clearly scum slipped yesterday. I'm not going to let you off easy.
VOTE: Reck
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #620 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by shuriken »

In post 619, xRECKONERx wrote:Still pushing something that even confused the goddamn moderator as a scum slip? Okay then

Dram never commented on the scum slip. He was confused about the question on werewolves being able to kill people who lynch them. That was a completely separate matter.

Don't try to re-arrange past events.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #622 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by shuriken »

In post 552, shuriken wrote:On a side note:
In post 545, xRECKONERx wrote:Also, my ability is now useless, as it's LYLO. Even if we lynch scum today, it'd still be LYLO tomorrow. Yesterday was MYLO, so my ability still would've worked.

In post 2, dramonic wrote:You are Werewolf

Passive Abilities
-Counterattack: If you are targetted for a kill, you will take the killer down with you.
-Counterattack: If you are targetted for a lynch and it isn't LyLo, you will take one member of your wagon down with you.

Active Abilities
-None

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated.
You win if nothing can stop mafia from gaining majority.
Confirm in thread.

There isn't anything in the town blurb about LyLo. There is in the mafia blurb though. So why is your power useless I wonder?
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #625 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:08 am

Post by shuriken »

In post 623, xRECKONERx wrote:This proves I was taking my role from the OP not the PM therefore it's completely fucking null. Nice try though.

That proves nothing.

If you were town and were reading it from the OP post, you still would've known that your power wasn't useless in LyLo. Clearly you were reading it from a mafia standpoint.

And earlier you claimed that it wasn't a misread. Just a dumbass plan to try and get mafia to kill you. :igmeou:
In post 553, xRECKONERx wrote:thank you for pointing that out and removing any chance I had at drawing the NK tonight

So lets mark you up for cognitive dissonance now too.
shuriken
shuriken
Townie
shuriken
Townie
Townie

Post Post #633 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by shuriken »

I'm just done with this game. I've had to defend myself the entirety of this game. And even now after Reck has slipped, Boxxy is still leaning towards me. Even though this was obviously a frame job designed by CDB and Reck. Keep the player that has been playing the worst alive the entire game, as well as the other two players that seemed to have hated him the most (Sapo and Boxxy) to get the worst player as a quick final mis-lynch. They just needed to bus each other once Reck slipped.

I simply don't have the time nor the motivation to defend myself anymore. The game is over. Just finish me off Boxxy and let mafia win. I'm not coming here again to post.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”