Micro 58 - Charge Mafia

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:21 pm

Post by shos »

FIRSTTT

Vote: Parama
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by shos »

that's...interesting.

Do you guys think there's any relation between being charged or not and being scum? who was the one who asked about it? and shotgun, why the hell did you supply an answer?

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Post by shos »

In post 36, drmyshotgun wrote:Lol I thought I was VT.
I'm positively charged. Quantum Changer.

once again, is there any rteason at all for you to say these stuff?!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:50 am

Post by shos »

dammit parama, I've already forgotten how hard it is to play with you >< which game was it...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:20 am

Post by shos »

In post 50, Code wrote:
In post 49, Packbat wrote:
In post 46, shos wrote:dammit parama, I've already forgotten how hard it is to play with you >< which game was it...

Are you ... prod-dodging or something? You don't have any reaction to the discussion about RVS with Abbadon, or drmyshotgun's responses to questions, or anything else that is actually happening?

Non-indicative because he usually is like this. Jus saying.

Alright, I'll start by saying that, I'm definitely not usually like this; then, I'll continue with, who are you and how can you tell, and if you haven't played with me as much, why are you trying to buddy me. next is, what proddodging are you talking about? I've posted three posts above the quoted post asking a legitimate question; posting random stuff while waiting for an answer is what you're picking of all my posts this game? and what do you mean you don't have any reaction; discussion about RVS happens literally every game, it's useless and bullshit - there, good? other than that, if you wanna know something from me, ASK. that post made you look very bad; it did not help promote the game, it wasn't related to any discussion, and as said, just took a post out of context and called it up. Look at your fucking ISO, it's practically the same as mine. what are you trying to do?

In post 53, Code wrote:Well why the heck did you think it was a good idea to claim? Seriously a page one question directed towards you is NO reason to claim.

You wouldn't be at L-1 if you hadn't claimed.

But alas, I think you are town. For now.

Pedit: Directed at shos.

Stop talking about the Alt account. It matters not.
While I agree that gunny looks town now, I do think that you shouldn't have claimed; even in L-2, nobody even showed intention to vote any further and/or hammer, and if anyone quickhammered you that would be just about a scumclaim. So, you've given us your rolename and the fact that you're uncharged. keep it that way, don't say anything more. If you think you're important tho, I think you should say it ("I am important") so that if a doc exists they will protect you, or at least, it'll create some wifom in the mafia side.

Code, who is your alt. it does matter.

About gunny's posts at parama - this is parama's playstyle, that is why I said he was so hard to play with. terrible to get a read on him.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:18 am

Post by shos »

Kay so about all that parama-gunny interaction I'll say this:

quite recently I played more than one game with shotgun; both as scum and as town. as town, he did exactly the same sort of flaming(much worse tho lol - remember PM? XD ) and when he was scum, he didn't do anything that resembles any of that. I was scum with him there.

so I'm going with meta-gunny=town.

fuck, ninja'd by a whole page, I'll read later

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:43 am

Post by shos »

k lol I was all wtf about 78 so I'm responding to 80...

1. You did not say I am useless.
2. I know, that was not directed at you.

oh man post 80 is screwd up too..I'll try to get it right..

3. I am not rolefishing. I explicitly said that he should NOT reveal any info about his role. he already claime a rolename you know, so we know that he is *something*. question that remains is what is that something, and he shouldn't answer that. I believe that it is likely that we have at least one protecting role in the setup, and by that assumption, I asked gunny to tell us if he should in his opinion be protected, or not. that will create WIFOM on the mafia side because A) they don't know if town has a protecting role and even if there is, B) they don't know if he will protect him or not. there's nothing wrong in my logic there, and there's definitely no rolefishing anywhere, the contrary. it could even work better, in case he really isn't important but claims he is while there's no protecting role, he can soak a kill, etc etc etc. if you're not getting this, lolwut.

4. and how am I supposed to respond to that if you can please tell me? "oh ok I won't look at you till I die". meta is a TOOL in the scumhunter's hands, and you're just avoiding that, preventing me from being able to get a hold on your behavior. meta is important; it can make stuff as slim as my post 82, but also stuff as in Star Trek mini, where gunny himself used meta to show how Zdenek NEVER busses partners, and then caught him and won as town(I was scum with zdenek there). so don't just tell me to shut up about it. I wanna know your main.

~~~

Pack, you 'missed' 42 while responding to 46? really?
VOTE: Packbat had you said something like 'that is not what I consider to be content' I would just have continued and ignored it, but what you said now - that looks like pure lying.

Redpanda I would vote too for the question that pack posted; and I wonder how comes nobody posted that earlier? O_o;; wierd town(including wierd self..)

pedit:
Daykill: Code

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:43 am

Post by shos »

don't worry, the day doesn't end.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by shos »

no lol, that's not a real daykill; but there's always one who attempts that, and in this case I did want to see how he responds. "I laugh at your daykill" didn't help much.

1. You were as bland as can be, you didn't really say anything. you just said 'he is usually like that'. funny how you use meta on me and call me out on trying to use meta.
3. *sigh* that is not rolefishing. saying important or not does not add any information at all to the game. as I said, it just creates wifom which in this case is good for town.
4. eh fuck that, no point in arguing~

@gunny: am I not active.? do I not make sense? am I apologetic? O__o so where's the hypocrisy coming from? do you believe that "missed that post" by packbat?

@redpanda: so what you're saying is that you generally attempt to rolefish at the start of any game, just because it gets reactions? and you think that's a good thing - risking someone would take that seriously like that? I think that it is very unreasonable; the profit one can gain from such a thing is much insignificant compared to the damage you can do(and just did.) the game will develop eventually anyway, it doesn't need your immediate speedup. but you made a person claim, even partially, unneeded, and that's bad.

@91: I'm not sure what you want here. this is page 4 of a game, barely started. so yes, we're out of RVS, and are having discussions, but other than answering these discussions, I realy don't have to step up and go in depth to every single post there.
The way I see it, Packbat attempted something which is generally a good thing in this time of the game; but when prompted about why he did that - he gave me an answer so ridiculous that I'm really sure he's lying. really, look at the time between his first few posts; if you read a page of new posts and comment on someone for *NOT DOING*, don't you think it's a little wierd if that person posted twice in that same page, 4 posts before that post you're quoting? and then he said that he 'MISSED' that post? really?

I don't have any 'plan ahead' you know; the man hasn't posted since my vote on him, and hasn't said anything yet. I dunno if he can even say anything that will change my mind - but either way, I think he's lying and lynch all liars.

@92:
clearly your alt isn't an experienced player if you say that. if you haven't seen like a gazillion fake dayvigs, and think I was serious, then funny how little you reacted about it. I dunno if you're sincere - at first you 'laughed' at it, and now you say that I have no idea what I'm doing - implying that you think I was serious.?

ninja'd:
I'm not sure what to make of this post gunny. can you rephrase?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by shos »

1. I always tend to defend myself overly. and you know, I wanted your meta as a tool, not as a method to read you right away. and you calling me a misrep.

3. that's the whole point of wifom. scum don't know shit about his role, or about the other roles compared to it, etc etc. you're focusng on just discreditting me instead of listening and thinking.

and yes, I'm voting packbat. It's not like there's any other lynch I'm seeing right now that town leans to. sure, let's see how you guys can do without me. I'll catch up with the game, but you'll see less of me.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:35 am

Post by shos »

@gunny: the reason for them to be town apply to me too, yet you vote me.

and I want you to rephrase/explain more this:
I thought I was just Townie in this game, since I didn't get any Scum QTs, nor did I get some fancy PR to get me excited., so I felt safe saying what came to my mind when I came into the game.
As I said, I thought I was Townie, so I assumed that I don't have any "charge" or whatever you asked me of.
But it seems that I do have a charge now that I went back and checked again after my "claim" sort of got me under heat. I don't know what my role does for sure (I'll have to check again), but I'm Town.

@redpanda: have you even read the post you quoted? it explained why you look bad imo. I asked you a question to clarify things and you ignored and OMGUSed?
to me it looks like you see someone who is likely to be lynched and jump on him quickly before it looks like you're bwing.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:39 am

Post by shos »

Code, are you cobocopter?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:06 am

Post by shos »

@108: I called it specifically. I don't care WHO you asked. you rolefished gunny; do you think the profit is worth the damage? do you think, now, that it was necessary? what have you gained form it?
@109: I seem to be getting flak from at least three people. so form an objective pov - yes, it looks like I am a likely target.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:28 am

Post by shos »

pff. a list. and you took 10 minutes to answer my question.

so generally what you're saying is this.

"I made a person claim his charge and rolename, only to know that he is not on my solid town list"

correct me if I'm wrong.

the damage is that gunny claimed his charge; I dunno if it matters, but premature claims can't be any good imo. Yes, it is split role/motive, but that gives information to scum about the town's powers, ergo, is pro scum.

your turn, give me your 'list' of profits.

oh and I forgot - no it is not a scumtell, since I believe scum would at least try to conceal it if they were doing it on purpose; but it is a VItell.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:17 am

Post by shos »

In post 117, RedPanda wrote:
In post 114, shos wrote:pff. a list. and you took 10 minutes to answer my question.

so generally what you're saying is this.

"I made a person claim his charge and rolename, only to know that he is not on my solid town list"

correct me if I'm wrong.

the damage is that gunny claimed his charge; I dunno if it matters, but premature claims can't be any good imo. Yes, it is split role/motive, but that gives information to scum about the town's powers, ergo, is pro scum.

your turn, give me your 'list' of profits.

oh and I forgot - no it is not a scumtell, since I believe scum would at least try to conceal it if they were doing it on purpose; but it is a VItell.

I didn't force shotgun to claim.
the answer I expected from shotgun was "I'm fully charged just like you" and that would have placed him in my solid town list
. but he didn't. and he claimed out of the blue which to me seems like he's trying to use meta to make me believe hes town. I swear I typed all of this in a previous post. but shotguns
blaming it on being in too many games. and I do believe he was honest with his charge.

There has been no damage. people claim all the time. it helps the town more often than it doesn't. you get reads with it. and to mention its a small game where there's probably going to be only two or three days in the game and massclaim is probably going to happen tomorrow.

Tell me if shotgun doesn't find it unreasonable. why should you?

the bolded. why would that make him town at all? and why would he answer such a thing? and how the hell does claiming make for 'he is trying to use meta to make me believe hes town'?

people claim all the time? :| are you serious? then why shouldn't we all just massclaim right now? are you seriously thinking that tomorrow a massclaim will happen? after ONE NIGHT ONLY??

and because we're different people and as far as I'm concerned, shotgun may be scum himself.

VI, yes. not scum so far.
Parama wrote:
unvote, vote: shos
Did I say that I was gonna be lynched or didn't I.

*sigh*
reasons for that vote?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:29 am

Post by shos »

oh shit I'm confusing games.

well then on my count I'm already on L-1 so I'll softclaim as a start.

I am an Electronic Surge - I have negative charge. I'm some sort of a blocking role.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:33 am

Post by shos »

let's just say that if any other person in negative charge tries to do something at night, I can choose if their actions will work or not.

pedit: what's so self aware in asking reasons? O__o; and what the hell do you want me to say now? half the people in the game haven't posted enough to even remember their name. I can only name you, parama, code and packbat,
which leaves two lurkers
oh and gunny...well point is there's at least one lurker, and the others don't really speak at all. last micro I played as town the scum literally lurked their way to win (slightly more vengeful)..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:40 am

Post by shos »

Unofficial VC

shos (3) - drmyshotgun, RedPanda, Parama
(L-1)

Packbat(1) - shos
Abaddon (1) - Code
RedPanda (1) - Packbat

(expired on 2012-11-03 04:50:47) with seven alive, it is four to lynch.

~~~

Couldn't help but notice thata parama sheeped you both on gunny and on me immediately...just noting for all to see.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:49 am

Post by shos »

@129:
At the moment all the scumreads I have are slim. packbat for his "missing" which I cannot see how happens - aka I think he's lying; and parama even less because of the active lurking and sheeping of you - but that's his usual playstyle so it's always hard to read by default.
@130:
give me one game in which I was considered a VI by anyone except the game with robocopter.
@131:
very slightly, yes.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:00 am

Post by shos »

lol if that is what it takes gimme 10 minutes so find something worthy. I have an idea but it will require me to never doublepost

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:00 am

Post by shos »

lol if that is what it takes gimme 10 minutes so find something worthy. I have an idea but it will require me to never doublepost

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:00 am

Post by shos »

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:06 am

Post by shos »

well the arrow was supposed to be aimed down but couldn't find anything in 100x100 :(
but why did it triplepost...

@code: what made you want to hammer now? the option that RP will unvote?
and why are you asking abaddon, who has clearly not posted any content?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:06 am

Post by shos »

well the arrow was supposed to be aimed down but couldn't find anything in 100x100 :(
but why did it triplepost...

@code: what made you want to hammer now? the option that RP will unvote?
and why are you asking abaddon, who has clearly not posted any content?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:08 am

Post by shos »

@mod: I have no idea why it happens, can you delete posts 143, 137, 136? :/ sorry..

Unvote: pack
vote: Parama

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:11 am

Post by shos »

I was gonna respond furiusly about how you let unrelated stuff make presence in the game, but you know what, I'm definitely fine with everyone keeping me alive as a VI :)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:20 am

Post by shos »

my avatar? how can it possibly be relevant?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:29 am

Post by shos »

so it was a reaction test. wonderfully performed. I'd clap my hands if my boss wasn't behind the screen.

what went through my mind? something like "it's indeed time for a new avvie, so why not. what the hell is he trying to do". why did my response make you unvote, anyway? I mean, which response would you not unvote for? :o

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:31 am

Post by shos »

Also I'm pretty sure that somewhere inbetween slipped a 'lets get the fuck out of L-1 and then see', hehe. it also got me quite nervous when I tried to put a larger-than-100x100-pic; since I had to start the search all over again, and well, I was nervous :\

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:36 am

Post by shos »

hmm.
well I'm going home now, I'll think about that in the bus.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:22 am

Post by shos »

So I've been thinking.

I think that if I were scum, I'd react exactly the same. exactly. just to get off the hook - do wahtever pleases the guy as long as he unvotes you. So while I think you were wrong in the outcome of your reaction test, I think it was brilliantly executed, and that if you were scum you wouldn't have to do anything at all, especially when code wanted to hammer. so you get a Strong Town Read badge.

I'm also getting a slight town read from Code for the fact that he waited. so far there's been plenty of things for you to easily come up with reasoning to hammer me, and he didn't.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:48 am

Post by shos »

first quote: I did not say that, lol. IIRC, I only ever got called a VI by robocopter. ever. stop being a douche.
second quote: tell me, why do you disregard some people's thoughts entirely? or are you just stuck in your huge ego and won't let others interfere?
third: I asked you a question. if you're not willing to cooperate, you're either scum or just an idiot.
forth: the fuck.?
fifth: I did not ask you; and if you're going to play like that, you may as well just tell me your alt so I can blacklist it -_-
sixth: oh, the hypocrisy. understand, the sun does not rise from your ass. it doesn't, really, trust me on this. I think I made it pretty clear what I thought. if you wish to continue being an ass, replace out. if you wish to cut it with the attitude and start being useful, do what you say. go get a list of scum reads and give a case on each of them. come on.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by shos »

1. you are once again ignoring me, I asked you to give me any game at all in which I was called VI.
2. please explain then. you seemed to ask abaddon, specifically, if you should hammer. this implies you don't care about the others.
3. it is not for you to decide if my questions are worthy of answering. if you just ignore me I may as well just attempt to gather a policy lynch on ya. who knows, might even flip scum eh?
4. lynching me is mislynching=bad for town. as long as the lynchee is someone who has a chance of being scum, it's better for town, so I don't care much about why you don't lynch me as long as you don't. I even claimed, which you ignored completely. I can roleblock all the actions done by people with negative charge in the night. ALL of them. nothing to say? at all?
5. when HE set up a trap, YOU cannot tell me what HE would consider scummy. don't play it stupid. "a scummy reaction", O RLY? *what is* the scummy reaction?
6. then I'll tl;dr for you: go get a list of scum reads and give a case on each of them.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:22 pm

Post by shos »

1. stop being a jerk, as I said, only Robo thought that. you said 'usually'. going for towncred, discreditting-in-hope-that-nobody-asks, or do you actually have something to back that up?
2. so what purpose was there for that question?
3. let's revise. there were three questions. one I just asked in 2. another says no, it isn't obvious, tell me why. you're playing just the way I play as scum. the last question was rhetorical if you didn't get it - "do you want to hammer just because if you don't, you might not be able to?(=RP unvotes)". now please, do answer those first two.
4. *sigh* you asked about me trying to 'survive', so I answered. does that last part mean that you don't believe my claim? can you be clear and lose the attitude, for the 10th time?
5. so once again you read my minds and know that I have no use at all with the answer to what I asked. I asked that so that I can get a nice read on RP. you think it's useless...
6. link me to your case? the man hasn't posted in the last 130 posts, forgive me if I don't remember the game by heart.
I have already said why I voted parama, right before I voted him.

Now for the tenth time, stop being an ass, drop the attitude, be civil. If you wanna bully someone till they cry go find some kid, this is not the place to act like that.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:38 am

Post by shos »

I'll be short and to the point:
Abaddon's post is almost a 100% the opposite of what I think on literally everything.
I suspected parama for the incredible lurking & sheeping.
I think that the reaction test was brilliant because I had no idea that he was reaction testing me. the result is correct, but the way I see it, not from the right line of thoughts.
If code was hammring me at the time, it would definitely not be a quickhammer. A quickhammer is a hammer before the hammered can react. I reacted a lot. If he had hammered, I doubt he'd gotten any flak for it at all.
Yes it does sound like your entrance X) I was aiming for confusing games as in, I thought we were 12 players, and therefore had nothing to fear about yet.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:37 am

Post by shos »

Assuming I survive this day: do you think I should or should not use my power?

discuss.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:49 am

Post by shos »

clarifying that reaction test:
there's a difference between calling the reaction test faulty and calling the result faulty, and I never said it was idiotic.
he made a brilliant reaction test in the form of, he got my reaction without me noticing it was a reaction test. it was faulty because I think that even if I were scum, I would react probably the same. that does not make me scum, and does not make him an idiot. I'm glad it happened because A) he did eventually unvote me and B) I got a solid town read on him, which I stand by. so in other words: it's not the reaction test which was brilliant, but rather the performance of it. think about it like a professional rockstar singing itsy bitsy spider.

pedit:
you misunderstood. I can not target, I can only use or not use. if I use, EVERYONE who has negative charge is roleblocked. EVERYONE.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:16 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: Packbat.

I think I will build a case in the near future but I have no will for that now, I wanna fetch other games meanwhile.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by shos »

I might be biased and therefore forgetful about parama for the while, but in 100% of the game I'm having big, big trouble in reading parama(so far 100% wrong iirc), and packbat is just about the same in scumrank if not more. I'll answer the "why" in time, I have no will to start ISOing and/or pointing out stuff from memory. it's 1:43 am here, I'm not going deep in the night, we still hav etime to DL.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Post by shos »

I think that I should use it, since it will help confirming claims in the future. Is it really such a hard question to answer eh? Seems like you enjoy the way code treats me so you hop on ignoring the content. This role affects half the people in the game and you.have.nothing to say?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:18 am

Post by shos »

you're just full of it too much. it's not like you are voting someone with a case, right? so shut up, stop giving me orders and let me play the game the way I see it. at the moment I'm at work and generally busy in real life and therefore I cannot find the time to go over a long thread and build a case for your viewing pleasure, and I think that the question that I asked is important, and it seems like you intentionally ignore it. You're making this game not fun for me, you alone. cut it out, for the 5th time. if you think I'm not scumhunting enough for a townie that's alright, you're more than welcome to vote me and eat lead when I flip town. but investing like, what, 10 posts to solely and entirely just telling me to scumhunt? that's just annoying and useless.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:00 am

Post by shos »

lol parama you're already voting me -_- you have yet to tell me why, btw~

I might have limited access to the site this weekend. If I get the time I'll make my points on packbat.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:58 am

Post by shos »

Even if it should be, explain.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:47 am

Post by shos »

UNVOTE: Packbat

So basically I reread his entire ISO and I take my words back. he covered up for the #42 thing by far, and the last post that got me against him, I don't remember why it did that now.

will now ISO those with not too many posts first. I have around half an hour to invest in this game alone.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:08 am

Post by shos »

going to lol at how abaddon called Code a bully too XD

abaddon's ISO looks good tho. I disagree with practically everything he said in that long post of him, but it's all feelings and opinions that differ and it makes me think he's coming from a townie POV. nothing too specific, but I'm rather willing to call abaddon town for now.

@abaddon:
you agree to tell us who you're alt of or are you like Code?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:24 am

Post by shos »

ISOing parama now. rest assure I won't get any real conclusion on this one, lol. -_-
Parma, why did you ask abaddon his timezone? I find myself asking scumpartners timezones in order to coordinate stuff at times, I see no reason to ask this as townie.
nvm you asnwered

In post 62, drmyshotgun wrote:I don't see anything worse in my ISO than in yours Parama.
If you want to blacklist me for no reason, feel free, I have no desire to play with such a juvenile player.
But you are blacklisting me regardless of my aignment and yet you want to get me lynched.
Indicating that you are lynching me because you obviously don't like me. Not because I'm scum.
And yet you threat the Town that you are going to get out of this game if you don't get what you want out of it?
Haw haw haw. If only things could work like that in every single step of your life. That would be swell, son!
I suggest you replace out and don't try to cost the Town with your childish exercise because they deserve better.

In post 67, Parama wrote:Your 63 is trying to cover for the fact that in 62 you basically implied you knew I was town, by the way.

Parama, tell me where you think in this post he implied knowledge that your're town?

this seems right.

I have to say that when I ISOed earlier I found some gunny stuff that I didn't like too. I assumed I'll have time to ISO gunny too but I'm kinda running out of it so I'll say it here, gunny's posts realy do make him look bad.

Parma, you voted 4 times, 3 of them are on me, and you've given 0 reasoning to that the entire time. please do. take your time and do. in 191 you said that you were just wagoning - that's something I do too, and I also do that usually without any reasoning just like you did here, but then in 201 you stress it - unvote me and vote me again - what's the purpose of that? do you really have reasoning this time or 'its obvious' is the best you can pull?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:26 am

Post by shos »

will continue somewhen.

VOTE: gunny meanwhile. reminding that I may be limited access starting tonight ending sunday morning. MAY.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:34 am

Post by shos »

Omg
Phonepisting
Read until page nine
I'll respond to gunny from computer
How thwbhwll you know Hebrew...חוצפה= nerve

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:58 am

Post by shos »

well that sucks. both a doc and a cop.

So I want a charge-massclaim immediately. do we also need a massclaim?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:56 am

Post by shos »

that was not a question.
a kill got through last night. I want your charge, and anyone who posts should say their charge as well. Then we'll talk.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:14 am

Post by shos »

more please. especially Parama.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:36 am

Post by shos »

haha, everyone claimed negative! funny! right? I claimed to be roleblocker of all negative charges! except I LIED! I blocked all POSITIVE charges. this kinda sucks in retrospective, but we'll see what we can analyse.

drmyshotgun has claimed his charge at gamestart and it's not negative. so I'm calling him town for now. now I need to reread the last three pages since that lynch was achieved too quickly and before I had a chance to respond; and it seems that parama quickhammered without letting abaddon claim? Ima reread in a sec.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:47 am

Post by shos »

Yes I did. you probably missed the part where I said that I block POSITIVE charges. I said that assuming scum are one+ and one-, so that they'll send the + to make the kill and I'll stop it. but it seems that all positive charged are either town PRs or scum who didn't make the kill.

I've read up everything. Parama, I hate your guts so bad. hammer 7 days before deadline, when you said that you'd hammer if you didn't hear from abaddon AND THEN YOU HEARD FROM HIM. you think code would take responsibility for that hammer?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:47 am

Post by shos »

In post 257, Parama wrote:I'mma hammer soon if I don't hear from abaddon

In post 258, Abaddon wrote:Fell asleep after dinner and I've been at work all day. Fuck you if you hammer before I post my case.

Also, Code is definitely kuribo. Shocked I didn't see it before.

RedPanda posting meta of OTHER PEOPLE as a case against me is hilariously scummy. I'm neither of those people, FYI

In post 259, Code wrote:
In post 257, Parama wrote:I'mma hammer soon if I don't hear from abaddon

You can hammer now.

In post 262, Parama wrote:
unvote, vote: Abbadon.

I'm a banana.

In post 263, Empking wrote:
Vote Count 8

Abaddon (4) - RedPanda, Code, drmyshotgun, Parama
RedPanda (1) - Abaddon
Parama (1) - Packbat
drmyshotgun (1) - shos

Not Voting:

6 days, 23 hours, 52 minutes with seven alive, it is four to lynch.

That's a lynch!

STUPID STUPID STUPID.

I believe we are in lylo? anyone has anything to say? do people support a massclaim?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:50 am

Post by shos »

I have to say that I wanna win this game for code :(

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:02 am

Post by shos »

that's exactly the kind of removing responsibility that I talked about. that comes form scum, not from town.

pedit: forgot about the split/role. but balance issues might help. I dunno, I already claimed and it does seem like we're in Lylo. I hate wanting to lynch parama - he's mostly unreadable to me and I always fear a lot when suspecting him. so now in lylo it's just worse. his carelessness is regular, but I'd say that when he's town, he is much more active in scumhunting, and so far he hasn't done literally nothing spectacular.

I think that massclaim is a necessity by now since well, we have a dead cop and doc, so just how many roles claimed can do us harm?
RP, you claimed that you're negative. so that means your ability worked tonight if you have one. dunno.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:49 am

Post by shos »

Parama you really need to cooperate here. you hammered a doc before letting him claim 'on behalf of' code. that's a seriously scummy thing to do imo.

I think that you should claim first, then gunny, then packbat, and then panda. I've already claimed..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:50 am

Post by shos »

oh and when you claim, tell us your flavor too please.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:58 am

Post by shos »

that is totally wifom. abaddon was definitely not in a tight spot, you put him in L-1 with no reasoning whatsoever and parama quickhammered AFTER ABADDON SAID THAT HE WOULD COME AND TALK. so he prevented both a claim, and a case on someone, AND hammered a townie.. interesting thou, who did abaddon suspect?

I think of a parama/shotgun team, funny how you both agreed so easily.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:59 am

Post by shos »

Parama, claim you rrole, your flavor, and answer the questions directed at you.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:01 am

Post by shos »

taking it back. the reasons were not logical, they were based on feelings. do not vote until parama claims, and then you claim.

pedit: who cares about your distancing. no wonder you're considered such a bad player by so many, if you think that makes for a towntell

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:18 am

Post by shos »

Packbat is town. the scumteam I said is the one that I now think is the most likely. what I thought earlier does not change anything in light of the quickhammer.

@gunny: why did you post two posts before responding to my message? had to think out what you're going to say? either way, regardless of alignment, that is distancing. I think that it is between two scums. it is not alignment confirming in any way at all since distancing and bussing happens all the time. You did not mention that it's a towntell or anything, but you used it to laugh at my scumteam assumption. yes, two scums can definitely do that, even I as scum sometimes do that, sometimes even PREPLANNED in night.
that is not an attempt to stab at you, you probably missed the IF.

@311 - unrelated to game - lately I've seen your name in many places talked about as a VI, as a blacklisted etc. I have no idea on what basis. many places= at least three different ones. in my own experience you're good - how you nailed the zdenek/me/shed scumteam there etc etc. no personal stab intended~

@312: why not, tell me. his playstyle is ALWAYS like that, but when he is town, he DOES put effort in scumhunting and is quite a pro in it. have you seen any of this in this game? at all? I think there's no way packbat is town. I have no problem with lynching shotgun before parama tho, just for you.

~~~
massclaiming has to start.
PARAMA. CLAIM IN YOUR NEXT POST. fully. with flavor and stuff.
and then gunny.

oh man ninja'd by 7 posts

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:20 am

Post by shos »

oh well just rubbish over there. someone tell parama to claim.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:27 am

Post by shos »

I think that gunny (and then RP) should claim before pack

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #64) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:31 am

Post by shos »

have we said it is popcorn? dun think so. I don't want pack to claim now. oh ninja'd by a wall, will respond in a sec

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:36 am

Post by shos »

tell me, what benefits do quickhammers have for town?
I did not defend abaddon BECUASE I WAS NOT THERE. the thread has been rising so quickly, and the quickhammer came before I could even read.

Packbat, does that confirm you two as town? do you two have any other effects other than this? who chooses when/how to change your charges?

offtopic: I don't remember who blacklisted you and others. I think that MOI's wiki page had you there something.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:39 am

Post by shos »

RP's flavor doesn't look like it's fitting to his charge. Electric vehicles are neutral almost always. you claimed to be negative too..

gunny claim plox

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:48 am

Post by shos »

lol why did those quotes get screwed up.
shotgun, does your role pm specifically mention packbat?

I'm thinking that my role is probably there to balance, as in, to weaken town; since it was 50-50 if I should use my power or not, and it seems that both town PRs were positive.

if you two support each others' claim, I'm betting that one of you is scum. there should really be absolutely no value to your charge if you have no powers. so that means, I think objectively here, that gunny is probably town controlling scum, so that a scenario where you change to neg and he is pos will make me able to block him from killing..

fuck this shit, I delete all my townreads -_-

~~~
about benefits of quickhammers - that is not a benefit. any and all posts, claims, thoughts etc are naturally able to be discussed and analysed later in the game; preventing info from town cannot be good. if a lynch is quickhammered ON A SCUM, that is a big and very different situation, which is subject to discussion. but a quickhammer on town like that, that's just horrible imo. really horrible.

~~~
dunno about that, check his wiki page inthe modded games section.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:54 am

Post by shos »

This game is Teh Ownz. I'm totes having fun. not being sarcastic here :)

I'm now thinking if RPscum would have indeed invented that reaction test as a fake and would unvote me because of it. at the time, I was in L-1 with intent to hammer by Codeconftown, and he could really just disappear and have no flak burned onto him.

packbat/parama? makes sense? anyone willing to cross-ISO?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by shos »

what setup specs are you seeing in taht post? O_o;;;

Parama is not doing anything protown this entire game imo. I reeaaaaaaaaaaaaheeeeeaaaallly wanna vote him.

pedit: the reason to lie about your charge lies within my roleclaim. I said that I was oging to use my ability which roleblocks ALL negatively charged people. then there was a nightkill. so by saying taht you're negative, you supposedly were roleblocked anyway, so you couldn't perform the kill.

you know in retrospect that the kill was successful; but at night, scum would have all the reasons in the world to believe that all negative charges will be roleblocked by me, and I said I lied only AFTER the charge claim.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by shos »

oh wait..

it means that scum negcharge sent the kill...meaning that both scum were negative charge...

well then nobody lied eh...that sucks :|

erm. so I still think that the gunny/packbat role combo is only legit if gunny is town andpackbat is scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by shos »

I do. to Fermions cannot coexist in the same steady state. it's a quantum physics paradox; the wave function of the system contains them both so, if one's (spin..) is +, the other has to be -, and the contrary. the paradox comes when if you take them SOOOO far apart, and change one to +, the other has to change to - immediately, so information travels in speed faster than speed of light in vacuum.

point is, their flavor fits perfectly with physics and I find their claims totally flawless and credible.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by shos »

RP can you explain more about your role? specify just what the commuter in THIS game means.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by shos »

aha. you didn't mention the 'opposing charge' earlier.

so you're saying that Doc, and Cop, cannot target you.
really.

I'm gonna have to sleep on stuff.

I'm actually inclined to think that gunny is town, and EVERYONE ELSE is scum :\

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by shos »

In post 360, Parama wrote:I don't even know.

best performance town playing like that eh.

100% scum here I'm telling ya. but who is his partner...? all shall be revealed tomorrow!! although it makes absolutely no sense for the quantum changers to work if they have no powers and are both towns. so I think we lynch parama and that would make RP conftown in my eyes.

~~~
Just a thought: is there anyone here who thinks that *I* might be scum? :o

~~~
pedit: don't vote packbat. don't vote at all. this is lylo.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by shos »

Parama, how the hell did you get 'best town performance' if you post one liners all game, never post thoughts, reasoning etc, and 'dont even care anymore'? if you wanna ragequit go ahead, it's a 15 page game, just replace out.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #76) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:26 am

Post by shos »

it is not only based on quickhammering. look at his gameplay. this entire game. nothing. no scumhunting. only votes, sheeps and well, the hammer. look at his ISO, I'm serious.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #77) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:56 am

Post by shos »

vote: Parama

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #78) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:20 am

Post by shos »

*sigh*
Unvote

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #79) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:18 am

Post by shos »

I was online during all that time between the vote and unvote. I wanted to see if anyone tries to quickhammer...fail of a lure since nobody even posted, but it could also be because parama is scum ;)

I think that RP and Gunny are both town as of now.

hey wat, unvote quickly, wiat for responses

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #80) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:22 am

Post by shos »

why would packbat be obvscum for gunny? the reason I gave for it is legit, I know, but he doesn't know that we haven't lied about our roles, so it can definitely be packtown from his POV.

I do however think that, regardless of Gunny's alignment, packbat has to be scum. if both town, then they are both not lying, and as I said there's no point in town controlling town when they have no powers. if gunny is scum and packbat is town, then packbat isn't lying, meaning that scum have control over a VT's charge? nono. so either way Packbat is scum imo. Then, we can see his flip; if he flips what they claimed, then there's no reason for them to be both scum. if he flips anything else - they both lied, and gunny is scum.

vote: Packbat

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #81) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:23 am

Post by shos »

come on, think seriously now. look at my post 380 and think, if there's anything wrong with it. whjen you conclude that there isn't, you should have absolutely no reason to not vote packbat. we can lynch gunny tomorrow, but let's see a flip first.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #82) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:43 am

Post by shos »

I really hope I'm not fucking this game up. good luck for us.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #83) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:27 am

Post by shos »

busy with other games, but I see that both Parama and Gunny aren't hammering. that means that these scum with pack town cannot happen, so if he is town, then ther's only one scum, so packbat is scum! yay us.

CONFIRM VOTE: Packbat

I'll read up from post 392 later

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #84) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:47 am

Post by shos »

in case I get NKed:
when Pack flips scum, look at his flip. if he flipped what he claimed - the thing that cooperates with gunny - then I consider Gunny to be conftown and it'll be Parama vs RP.
if he flips anything else than of course lynch gunny.

of the two above, which one is scum, I'll think about it some more.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #85) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:52 am

Post by shos »

In post 416, RedPanda wrote:
In post 412, shos wrote:in case I get NKed:
when Pack flips scum, look at his flip. if he flipped what he claimed - the thing that cooperates with gunny - then I consider Gunny to be conftown and it'll be Parama vs RP.
if he flips anything else than of course lynch gunny.

of the two above, which one is scum, I'll think about it some more.

READ 386

386 is bulls.

scum shot with a negative member because they were BOTH negative. Pack is negative, and well, both you and parama claimed negative as well.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #86) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:54 am

Post by shos »

it's called Occam's Razor.

anyway, between RP and Parama...
RP, you said you were a commuter right? what does that mean? in this setup it looks reaaaally odd.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #87) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:00 am

Post by shos »

RP, you do realize that if parama is town, I'm voting you in lylo?
and who gives a crap if he didn't use his power at night like that? it's not some power that he knows is good for town. who cares that it's a 7p game? and also, why are you keeping up with this argument? when pack flips we will see. if the flip fits to gunny's claim, then gunny is obvtown, no reason for scum to have such a power, it's idiotic. if the flip doesn't fit, then he's obvscum. you realllly shouldn't be looking at gunny anymore in this game. at all.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #88) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:07 am

Post by shos »

In post 427, RedPanda wrote:why would the mod create two roles with them having no advantages?

omg

WHAT PART OF READING DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND

IF GUNNYTOWN FLIPS PACKBAT TO POSITIVE I CAN PREVENT PACKBAT FROM DOING NIGHTKILLS

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #89) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:09 am

Post by shos »

RP, and what part of YOU DO NOT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ShOTGUN ANYMORE did you not understand AGaIN?!?!?!?!? I thought we've settled this already??? from packbat's flip we know gunny's alignment.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #90) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:10 am

Post by shos »

In post 432, RedPanda wrote:
In post 429, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 427, RedPanda wrote:why would the mod create two roles with them having no advantages?

omg

So what? I don't see why it'd be useful, I decide to leave it at that.
Who knows what could happen if I used it? I certainly didn't, did you?

you used it scumbag.

you used it to change packbats charge so that he could kill code without getting blocked.

if he used it, packbat WOULD be blocked. -_- and what makes yo think that say, parama didn't perform the kill?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #91) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:14 am

Post by shos »

he said in his claim that his power works before all other powers, aka, before my power too.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #92) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:15 am

Post by shos »

In post 338, drmyshotgun wrote:
It is worth noting that my Power comes into play before any other Powers.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #93) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:30 am

Post by shos »

you're feeding me wifom, you're confirmation biased, and quite frankly, you're making yourself look scummy. IF in 3p lylo you vote gunny after pack flips what htey claimed - I'm gonna find you in RL, kill you, eat you, and probably do some more nasty stuff

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #94) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:45 am

Post by shos »

just tell me what's wrong with my theory, okay?

The setup is:
1 +doc
1 +cop
1 -multiblockerof+s
1 town changer
1 scum changer
2 others - either goon/commuter or goon/VT

doc and cop are dead. both the scum are -s. the town changer CONTROLS the scum changer, and changes happen BEFORE night actions. so if he changed their charge, then Pack would be positive, meaning that I would have blocked his nightkill. but that did not happen since he did not change their charge, so both scums were -s, and the nightkill went through.

town power: doc+cop+commuter+multiblocker+changerwhohascontrol?? looks waaay overpowered, DESPITE the fact that I block cop and doc.

my guess is RP/packbat.
but either way if we lynch packbat and he flips scum:

if he flips changer, we know that gunny didn't lie. there is no reason for scum to be able to change their own votes like that, it would make them superweak. so GUNNY IS TOWN.
if he flips anything else, then gunny lied, and WE LYNCH GUNNY.

is that clear?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #95) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:46 am

Post by shos »

tell me, about the bolded part: do you agree? do you think that if pack flips scum changer, gunny can be the other scum changer? do you think that fits?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #96) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:48 am

Post by shos »

ok, so give me your thoughts about the setup and tell me how you think it is balanced.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #97) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Post by shos »

ignore packbat, all he's saying now is wifom.

my role is not one-shot.

hammer is acceptable, and RP, ffs, don't vote gunny at dawn.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #98) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by shos »

oh wow this game was silent for a long while, I forgot about it by now xD other games are exciting.

In all honesty, I played this entire day thinking that you all think I'm town, lol. I forgot I was lynchable x)
a Packbat hammer needs to happen imo.

If parama is scum, then gunny will be conftown after packbat's hammer. so parama will shoot either me or gunny; gunny is a good hit since he'll be conftown, and I am a good hit since RP might be an idiot and vote gunny in 3p lylo. so if I die, RP and parama should crossvote and gunny will be the one we trust(please be right).
If gunny is scum it's already game over, but that is unlikely since gunny is voting packbat and knows I'm right, so he woldn't be an idiot and buss a flip that would lead to himscum.
If RP is the last scum, then I'm 99% sure that gunny will die. once again - he's conftown. if RP shoots anyone else then he should be autovoted by the other and once again gunny decides.

So gunny, lots of responsibility on your shoulders, likely. if you die tho, then I'm gonna have to reaaaally think well..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #99) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by shos »

RP/shos cannot happen. at the moment, you and I are voting packbat in lylo, and RP hasn't hammered.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #100) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by shos »

oh crap it's you who haven't hammered xD my bad. let's think then. reading your post.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #101) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by shos »

ok so me and RP are voting gunny, and both you and parama didn't hammer.

If packbat was town, then two of you three are scum, meaning at least one of you/parama is scum. so that's why, FROM MY POV, I know that packbat is scum. that is also why, FROM RP's POV, Packbat is confscum.

Now. the fact that packbat is scum means that none of this really matters. But there is a partner with packbat.

if he flips scum and flips anything other than the quantum changer - then it means that you and him have lied, and are partners, and then in 3p lylo we lynch you and win. so no need to speculate any further about gunny/packbat team(AHEM RP AHEM DONT BE IDIOT IF YOU GET TO 3P LYLO).

So either way a me/rp team is not possible.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #102) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by shos »

patience grasshopper, I'm thinking while I'm typing, lol.

So which one of Parama, RP and me are packbat's partner? good question. I have no idea for sure, but I'll start ISOing soon anyway - I'll post my suspicions so that in case I die, you work with them :) you should do the same.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #103) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by shos »

going over Packbat's ISO, taking notes.

in post 24 you vote parama in RVS ans he asks why.

in 81 he asks RP why he asked you for your claim. when he is answered he proceeds to vote RP. continues to vote and suspect RP. Parama puts a L-1 vote without explanation, and he doesn't vote him.

in 181 he tells me to use my power...probably he submitted the kill...

in 189 he votes parama. "over a day and still no explanation"...

well nothing specific to be said about the rest of the iso. he seems to have treated both of them the same. last post he calls RP scum. guess other ISOs are needed too.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #104) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by shos »

In post 469, drmyshotgun wrote:"ok so me and RP are voting gunny, and both you and parama didn't hammer."

What??

I meant packbat.

let me read RP's posts. don't ragequit.

and don't hammer yet.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #105) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by shos »

UNVOTE

heh why tell you to not hammer when I can prevent it. after I'm done analysing I'll put my vote again

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #106) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by shos »

In post 470, RedPanda wrote:Just shut up shos. If a kill goes through then its obvious that I'm going to vote parama since you're not claiming 1 shot global roleblock. and the fact that you're trying to get me to listen to you when it should be obvious to me after a kill that parama is scum is making alarm bells ring in my head that you're lying. and I'm already skeptical about a non 1-shot global roleblock.

I hope you aren't lying about your global roleblock. because if you are lying to make me vote parama instead of shotgun because you have no fucking clue what split/role motive means and you've taken no steps to learn what it means, well then that's what people blacklist people for.

I'm tired of this game.

its like packbat is trying to work his way to call shotgun confirmed town when he's not. and I explain why shotgun isn't town and the whole confirmed thing is bullshit. and shos still eats it all up and refuses to see logic.

????
it wasn't obvious at all, you literally said that you'd vote gunny and it looks like you're losing it quickly, hehe. calm down man. well at least if you're town ;) if not we'll get you soon :D
The fact that I'm trying to get you to listen to me when it's obvious?? excuse me, why is it clear that Parama is scum and not ME to you?? and lying about what? how the hell is that related to my claim?? the one-shot part was YOUR idea, I never mentioned anything about being one-shot. I'm not one-shot, and the roleblock is not global, it's only for the +s.

and what the hell about packbat? he hasn't posted for days, and is confirmed scum to me AND you, REGARDLESS OF GUNNYS CLAIM. are you really that dense or are you scum??

In post 473, RedPanda wrote:I'm not going to bother with this game anymore.

I've said my piece.

Parama, read my posts. read packbat's posts. Make a decision and hammer. The game is always about who is scumhunting and townhunting. its not about people looking scummy.

wtf is this post. this is not you v packbat, doof, it is about NEXT DAY. we are lynching packbat, yes, nobbody is doubting that. what's wrong with you?

ninja'd by 3 posts

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #107) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by shos »

well I'm pretty sure it's RP/packbat team, so if I die, so be it and kill RP. getting my vote back:
VOTE: Packbat

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #108) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by shos »

omg 132 posts in one ISO. and I thought I was spamming the topic.

I have 1 hour.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #109) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by shos »

what.? don't vote panda now. pack is confscum, lol. don't vote panda now. do not vote panda. it's too risky, there's no need.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #110) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by shos »

from your POV, packbat town can only be if it is me/redpanda team...well this kinda sucks cuz there's nothing for me to make packbat confirmable to you...

if I'm town OR panda is town then packbat is confscum to you.
remember that enormous fight we had at the time, when he made that faulty reaction test? do you think all that was coordinated by two scums? :o I'm not very good in this lol ><
umm. well I dunno.

another piece of info we forgot: the hammer by parama and the wagon, and the NKed guy's thoughts. looking into it.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #111) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by shos »

OHHHH

only now I understand RP's posts

holy shit

Gunny, you need to hammer this quickly to make sure you're town, holy shit

either way, parama, DO NOT VOTE

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #112) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by shos »

I guess we'll know soon.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #113) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by shos »

I tend to agree with redpanda. was quite amazed by the post count probability, lol. literally half the game is me and RP xD

anyway, Parama should hammer packbat and then we'll see. there's no way that their claims are correct if they are scum together. if they don't have any extra powers - then one being + and one - is exactly the same as the opposite, and therefore, there's no reason for them to be connected via changer. Is any one of them a physicist too? one that could come up with such a claim?

it also rubs me the wrong way that once RP started participating in discussion here, gunny has gone.

sooo I want parama to hammer. when he does, we'll see if gunny is scum. if he isn't, this is going to be really tough.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #114) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:56 pm

Post by shos »

I understand now.

anyway, should I or should I not roleblock tonight?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #115) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:56 pm

Post by shos »

I mean it's practically sort of wifom...and of course depending on the flip...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #116) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by shos »

yeah I figured.

well I declare this game awesome and winful. I don't normally take part so much in a town game, I like being scum more :P but I always try ><

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #117) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by shos »

IT IS MULTIPLE SHOT DAMMIT

ninjad: yes lol the avvie change seems to have done amazing in all my games XD

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #118) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by shos »

yes that's why I was thinking it's wifomish. the scum would just nokill and blame me or, nokill and get us to mylo which is better for him..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #119) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by shos »

err anyway shotgun would be able to change his + to a - so I won't block his kill either way...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #120) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by shos »

it makes sense now, yes.

but there are also plausible explanations that have gunny as town you know. foe example: both parama and packbat were charged minus, so they had no choice and sent the kill through my block.
why gunny didn't use his power - that is a totally legit question that gunny needs to answer.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #121) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by shos »

well. whoever gets to the 3p lylo - don't vote. seriouslym take your freakin time. take it, really.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #122) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by shos »

STILL don't vote in 3p lylo.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #123) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by shos »

eh 4p mylo, same shit. it's 4:13 am here, I practically can't believe I'm still awake.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #124) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:50 pm

Post by shos »

no way. no frekin way. he's gotta be scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #125) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:59 am

Post by shos »

Alright, now what.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #126) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:06 am

Post by shos »

@mod:
If we nolynch today. etc etc, lots of day and night phases with no lynch/kill. what happens? do we all lose or do we all win? or is it a draw?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #127) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:08 am

Post by shos »

In post 528, shos wrote:
@mod:
If we nolynch today. etc etc, lots of day and night phases with no lynch/kill. what happens? do we all lose or do we all win? or is it a draw?

ERRMMM!!!! do NOT ANSWER THISSSSSSSS

we do not have a VT example role pm int he first message!!!! so all townies can look in their role PM and know the answer!!! and scum can't!!!

Soooo who do we want to answer this question?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #128) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:23 am

Post by shos »

alright, go go go. answer the question please, and elaborate as much as possible.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #129) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:40 am

Post by shos »

what do you mean?
nothing at all? sure?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #130) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:17 am

Post by shos »

So by looking at your wincon, you cannot understand anything about the question, " do we all lose or do we all win? or is it a draw? "? no info at all implied?

possibly caught scum here haha

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #131) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:29 am

Post by shos »

In post 539, Parama wrote:
In post 536, shos wrote:So by looking at your wincon, you cannot understand anything about the question, " do we all lose or do we all win? or is it a draw? "? no info at all implied?

possibly caught scum here haha

Because as scum I would NOT ONLY NOT POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS THAT MOD IS NOT AN IDIOT BUT WOULD ALSO VOLUNTEER TO GO FIRST yep shos you're retarded.

Parama I'm sorry but this is the correct answer:
In post 537, RedPanda wrote:my wincon just says I win if the mafia are eliminated nothing about happily ever after.

which means that we do not win if the mafia are still alive.

waiting on input from gunny before I'm voting Parama.

pedit: parama, IF WE WIN WHEN MAFIA ARE DEAD AND MAFIA ARE NOT DEAD, DO WE WIN?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #132) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:30 am

Post by shos »

RP is conftown imo now.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #133) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:55 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: Drmyshotgun

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #134) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:56 am

Post by shos »

practically based on 537, 543, and yesterday's analysis. I'm 99.9% convinced.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #135) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:29 am

Post by shos »

Unvote

But how do we know that he indeed was blocked? and not just no-killed? Pack flipped

"Negatively Charged Quantum Changee."
Since nobody else claimed changer, it means that gunny's claim is legit; but he didn't use it - since pack was negative.

this supports, tho, RP's idea that he does NOT change before all other roles. so that I blocked him D1 when he tried to change packbat to positive, meaning that pack's kill went through, and now I'm just blocking him.

I kinda think that we should wait for an answer from the mod about happily ever after. cuz then we can just nolynch and have me block again maybe.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #136) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:30 am

Post by shos »

This game is interesting :)
and I wanna hear gunny's response to everything.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #137) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:23 am

Post by shos »

Mod, I'm sorry for all the crap but yeah, I ask you again.
In case that nobody dies in 1, 2, 3, 4, consecutive phases etc, what's the policy about happily ever after? do we all win? all lose? draw?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #138) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:17 am

Post by shos »

alright, waiting on a Gunny response anyway, but I'm quite willing to have him hung.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #139) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by shos »

In post 556, drmyshotgun wrote:Didn't use my power last night.
So what.

In post 557, Parama wrote:Quick! Solve this!

???

...at both.

gunny, that's a rather poor response to everything that's been said. I'm giving you one last chance before I vote you.
Parama, wut?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #140) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by shos »

In post 561, RedPanda wrote:split/role motive.

don't give me that crap

yup, we've been through this a gazillion times, I should know better xD

I'm fine with this. if we lose, well, we fought well.

VOTE: Gunny

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #141) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by shos »

And if parama hammers, I'm gonna stare at post 543 for like years

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #142) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by shos »

I mean, if he is scum and he hammers -_-; not if he hammers and we win lol xD

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #143) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by shos »

no.
RP and Parama know the town WC. you totally ignored the conversation.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #144) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Post by shos »

Unvote

why does this keep happening -_-

RP vs gunny. gogogo.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #145) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Post by shos »

Para ma, what's your analysis? Why is it safe to lynch Rp? What of the not kill?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #146) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:03 am

Post by shos »

gone deep into his iso, and I am definitely willing to vote shotgun.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #147) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:29 am

Post by shos »

Then it can be both - and +.
are we sure that hammering wont cost us the game?

I mean what if he is now negative, and he nokilled last night?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #148) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:29 am

Post by shos »

Oh slso im now conftown yay

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #149) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:49 am

Post by shos »

vote gunny

good luck us..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #150) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by shos »

oh daytalk! :o

awaesome endgame play Parama. I have to say that RP managed to confuse me very very well yesterday, and together with the bussing on packbat with me, that was really dangerous. I actually don't think that, had he not selfvoted, I'd hammer. I mean, from my pov, I thought he was self voting to 'get this over with' so that I will block gunny again. but uh yeah, very good analysis.

GG everyone, I enjoyed it very much; thank to the mod!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”