Micro 58 - Charge Mafia

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:59 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 349, RedPanda wrote:
In post 347, shos wrote:This game is Teh Ownz. I'm totes having fun. not being sarcastic here :)

I'm now thinking if RPscum would have indeed invented that reaction test as a fake and would unvote me because of it. at the time, I was in L-1 with intent to hammer by Codeconftown, and he could really just disappear and have no flak burned onto him.

packbat/parama? makes sense? anyone willing to cross-ISO?

omg please tell me you're not using setup speculation to change reads.

split/role motive.

Its split/role motive.

There is no fucking reason for me to lie about my charge.

you block positive charged people.

that means someone who's negatively charged used their kill.

which means they already know that you didn't block negative charge.

which means that nobody would even bother lying.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by shos »

what setup specs are you seeing in taht post? O_o;;;

Parama is not doing anything protown this entire game imo. I reeaaaaaaaaaaaaheeeeeaaaallly wanna vote him.

pedit: the reason to lie about your charge lies within my roleclaim. I said that I was oging to use my ability which roleblocks ALL negatively charged people. then there was a nightkill. so by saying taht you're negative, you supposedly were roleblocked anyway, so you couldn't perform the kill.

you know in retrospect that the kill was successful; but at night, scum would have all the reasons in the world to believe that all negative charges will be roleblocked by me, and I said I lied only AFTER the charge claim.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by shos »

oh wait..

it means that scum negcharge sent the kill...meaning that both scum were negative charge...

well then nobody lied eh...that sucks :|

erm. so I still think that the gunny/packbat role combo is only legit if gunny is town andpackbat is scum.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by RedPanda »

I'm going to read up on quantum charges.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by RedPanda »

quantum changers :oops:

I have no idea what it is.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by shos »

I do. to Fermions cannot coexist in the same steady state. it's a quantum physics paradox; the wave function of the system contains them both so, if one's (spin..) is +, the other has to be -, and the contrary. the paradox comes when if you take them SOOOO far apart, and change one to +, the other has to change to - immediately, so information travels in speed faster than speed of light in vacuum.

point is, their flavor fits perfectly with physics and I find their claims totally flawless and credible.

Packbat
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she, they, ze/zir

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by Packbat »

I'm guessing it's an allusion to quantum entanglement - I remember in the puzzle game Chromatron you could pass the laser beam through a "quantum" gizmo and each beam would switch colors whenever the other beam did.

Pre-Edit: What shos said.
advice from a trans otherkin queer plural system: you don't have to accept what normal says it's possible for you to be.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by shos »

RP can you explain more about your role? specify just what the commuter in THIS game means.

RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by RedPanda »

I don't have any physics flavor.

paraphrasing it just says I can't be targeted by anyone with opposing charge.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by shos »

aha. you didn't mention the 'opposing charge' earlier.

so you're saying that Doc, and Cop, cannot target you.
really.

I'm gonna have to sleep on stuff.

I'm actually inclined to think that gunny is town, and EVERYONE ELSE is scum :\

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by Parama »

I don't even know.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 348, RedPanda wrote:My point is you admitted that you didn't trust anybody which to me was a good sign coming from town.

and yet immediately after shos called you town, you changed your old read on him completely.

I also don't believe that you would find me more scummy than packbat.

I mean fucking come on. I've played with you before, 80 posts from me and I've townhunted in most of them and packbat has done fucking nothing, I don't understand what townshotgun is reading.

If you're town vote packbat right now.

shotgun?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by shos »

In post 360, Parama wrote:I don't even know.

best performance town playing like that eh.

100% scum here I'm telling ya. but who is his partner...? all shall be revealed tomorrow!! although it makes absolutely no sense for the quantum changers to work if they have no powers and are both towns. so I think we lynch parama and that would make RP conftown in my eyes.

~~~
Just a thought: is there anyone here who thinks that *I* might be scum? :o

~~~
pedit: don't vote packbat. don't vote at all. this is lylo.

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by Parama »

So you think I'm fakeclaiming the lone VT?
shos is going to lose this game for town etc. I don't even care anymore, this game is a trainwreck
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by shos »

Parama, how the hell did you get 'best town performance' if you post one liners all game, never post thoughts, reasoning etc, and 'dont even care anymore'? if you wanna ragequit go ahead, it's a 15 page game, just replace out.

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by Parama »

You realize it's one of the worthless scummies in that a few people can win it for a large group of people right :|
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 361, RedPanda wrote:
In post 348, RedPanda wrote:My point is you admitted that you didn't trust anybody which to me was a good sign coming from town.

and yet immediately after shos called you town, you changed your old read on him completely.

I also don't believe that you would find me more scummy than packbat.

I mean fucking come on. I've played with you before, 80 posts from me and I've townhunted in most of them and packbat has done fucking nothing, I don't understand what townshotgun is reading.

If you're town vote packbat right now.

shotgun?

It's lylo and I'm Town, so no thanks. Gonna hold onto my vote and not just shoot when someone tells me to shoot.

Where did I change my read on Shos completely?
I don't recall a post from me, saying: "Shos is Town"
You'll have to quote that specifically to show everyone how my reads changed. As far as I can remember, the flips and the time I took during the night changed my views, but I don't recall myself saying I have Townread on Shos.
I only said that I can see Packbat-Panda scumteam and did not comment on Shos until he showed up throwing muds at my name with how he saw people calling me VIs and blacklisting me - which turned out to be a lie and something he can not prove.

Oh that "I posted a lot, so I'm Town." argument. That can go into the bin thanks.
Packbat has done nothing? That may be so, but I also don't see a case on him. You want me to vote Packbat and yet you are pushing me? How does that work. Show me a case on Packbat

You had some interesting gimmicks you brought to this game.
But from what I saw, it was pretty badly done and the results you got was bad as well (my own and Shos's claim of it being faulty result).
Other than that, I don't particularly recall anything spectacularly Town from you, so quit pushing me like you are Town leader or something.

Now, Shos, your suspicion on Parama is based solely on quickhammering? That is not enough.
You also had suspicion and had fair bit of time voting Parama Day 1 without anything on him.
I don't think its Parama. He's the sole VT and that claim has weird persuasive power on telling me Parama is more likely Town.

Yes, the claim from Packbat
does
sound like a Scum role to me.
If Positive charge can only investigate other positive charges, I can send him to be positive and get him investigated by Cop to check his alignments.
So Charges are not indication of alignments but how the game mechanic works, I guess.
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:34 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 4

Not Voting: RedPanda, Parama, shos, Packbat, drmyshotgun

Three to lynch, Packbat is in the path of a hurricane.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:26 am

Post by shos »

it is not only based on quickhammering. look at his gameplay. this entire game. nothing. no scumhunting. only votes, sheeps and well, the hammer. look at his ISO, I'm serious.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:56 am

Post by shos »

vote: Parama

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:20 am

Post by shos »

*sigh*
Unvote

RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:50 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 366, drmyshotgun wrote:Oh that "I posted a lot, so I'm Town." argument. That can go into the bin thanks.
Packbat has done nothing? That may be so, but I also don't see a case on him. You want me to vote Packbat and yet you are pushing me? How does that work. Show me a case on Packbat

I didn't make that argument.

I made the argument that I have so many posts which is full of scumhunting and townhunting.
there's very less of that from packbat.

And forum mafia in my opinion works best with townhunting.

and you're asking for a case on packbat when I'm just telling you that he hasn't scumhunted much or townhunted much. you want something more than that? Alarm bells are ringing in my head shotgun.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:54 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 366, drmyshotgun wrote:You had some interesting gimmicks you brought to this game.
But from what I saw, it was pretty badly done and the results you got was bad as well (my own and Shos's claim of it being faulty result).
Other than that, I don't particularly recall anything spectacularly Town from you, so quit pushing me like you are Town leader or something.

My gimmick saved shos.
My gimmick didn't make shos claim.
My gimmick didn't make you claim.
even if you can make the argument that I made you claim your charge, it never should have made you fullclaim.
why did you fullclaim btw?

also you were really buddy buddy with me yesterday with all my "gimmicks" and you were calling shos scum after that gimmick and you called my "gimmick" on you completely reasonable.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:00 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 369, shos wrote:
vote: Parama

This is a mistake. Please don't do this.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:12 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 355, shos wrote:point is, their flavor fits perfectly with physics and I find their claims totally flawless and credible.

also I've been thinking about this and while I do agree if their claims are legit then its one scum and one town, I have a feeling that the claims are fake.

shotgun took some time to claim and he claimed out of the blue. also from shotgun's POV packbat should be automatic scum but he isn't voting for packbat.

I've asked him two times to do the obvious thing he should do, both times he's told me off.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”