Micro 151: Mafia in New-Newbie Land (Game over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:32 pm

Post by Xegarus »

VOTE: Majiffy
Cause Majiffy.
:D
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:33 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 46, Mr E Roll wrote:@Majiffy why no random vote?

Why should he?
Do you think its beneficial to prolong RVS?
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Post by Xegarus »

In post 90, Pala wrote:
In post 81, elvis_knits wrote:Hey Mr e roll, all you ever do is ask questions and don't really provide analysis.

It's getting annoying. I also think it's a way to fake participation. Like hey I'll just keep asking questions to look like I'm helping but I'm not actually doing shit! I havent even given any opinions!

VOTE: Mr. E roll

(Shut your pie hole, Wisdom!)

Wisdom does this as well, and unlike Mr. E Roll, his questions/comments are pretty much pointless.

That being said, I don't like how Xegarus is essentially lurking at this point, so

VOTE: Xegarus

Quick post

I haven't posted in 20 hours and that makes me a lurker?
Stop grasping at straws.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:41 pm

Post by Xegarus »

In post 76, borkjerfkin wrote:some of his stuff seems obtuse

Care to give an example?
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Post by Xegarus »

In post 100, borkjerfkin wrote:"your reasons for calling me scummy are insufficient" rather than a "I can't believe I'm even having this conversation" vibe from this. I see scum subconsciously having the former attitude and town having the latter.

I disagree. Saying something along the lines of "why am i having this conversation" can just sound like a deflection. His reasons for calling me a lurker were infact shit.
1. A lurker is someone who is around but doesnt post. Ive just not been around and will probably only post at around this time.
2. My last post was less than a day ago. How does that make me, to the very least, an absent player?

In post 107, mothrax wrote:third was calling someone town. Correct me if I'm wrong but the object of the game is scum hunting, right? If you aren't doing that I don't see much contribution going on.

Sure that the way town wins is by getting rid of scum, but getting a town is just as useful as getting a scum read. I can't see your point here.

In post 119, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: Xegarus

Why then of all times? About 20 minutes after your last post.
I don't usually do the whole time stamp thing but what made you vote then rather than before?

In post 129, Mr E Roll wrote:I like Pala’s vote against Xeg for lurking in principle. It’s show that Pala is ready to leave the RVS behind but hasn’t found anything particularly scummy so is voting a policy lynch.

So from this can i assume you support policy lynching for lurkers?

In post 129, Mr E Roll wrote:This is hopefully going to force scum to participate more giving us more opportunities to catch scum slips.

Care to explain this to me?
What if scum doesn't participate at all to this? Then a badtown could be seen as scum.
I honestly dont see how this would force anyone to do anything.

In post 134, elvis_knits wrote:I want a Xegaras wagon.

Why?
For posting after being accused as a lurker?

In post 135, Wisdom wrote:1) Lack of any form of content.

I'll give you that.

In post 135, Wisdom wrote:2) Two questions that weren't needed at all. The answers to both are obvious and it makes me believe they were posted just for filler.

Weren't needed?
I honestly wanted to know what E thought about RVS. I found it odd that someone was being questioned for not randomly voting when some discussion was made. The answer to that would not have been obvious.
His answer had nothing to do with RVS but more to do with participating.

In post 135, Wisdom wrote:3) His tone when accused of lurking. Like bork said, this sounds like accused scum who is annoyed about the reasons that they're being accused; probably thinking "wtf I would be like this as town too".

Have already pointed out why i disagree with that.
Now lets just entertain the thought that this is how i would play for both alignments. Assuming you believe it, what then?

In post 139, elvis_knits wrote:I wanna go charging off and vote xegaras

Why?
You sure love mentioning me, you have yet to give a legitimate reason to vote. Why even mention this if you haven't read everything? It shows you already have a fixed mindset to an ideal and probably will interprete based around that ideal. Or you're scum. Your early play about being clueless to pre game theory looked so forced, as if to try and town slip.

Heck
In post 51, elvis_knits wrote:Xegaras #47 is slightly weird because he's defending majiffy's right not to random vote while he is also voting majiffy. But I guess it's just a random vote, so it's not super hypocritical to defend somebody you're random voting since random votes aren't that serious. Still... a bit odd.

WTF is this? This means absolutely nothing but you still mentioned it. Why?

In post 144, Pala wrote:Maybe lurking was the wrong term to use.

Probably was the wrong term to use.

In post 144, Pala wrote:The reason I voted you was that up until that point you had all of two posts, one of which was your RVS vote. You didn't even make a show of participating. This is still the case, so my vote stands.

Fair enough.

In post 144, Pala wrote:Elvis is so far the only person I have a confident read on (town, of course). Mr. E and Wisdom are looking more town with their recent posts.

Elvis is the one that i have no clue about. Early play says scum, recent play says town. A solid null for me.
Wisdom i'm leaning scum. Did not like his reasons put forth for voting.

In post 148, Majiffy wrote:VOTE: Xegarus

-_-
Wanna say anything about it or are you just sheeping Wisdom.
If you are sheeping Wisdom, STICK THAT UP YOUR FLOWCHART.

In post 151, mothrax wrote:I'm not a big fan of blatantly identifying all town reads no.

I agree.

In post 151, mothrax wrote:I think it gives scum a clearer picture of who to nk

Is that night kill or no kill?
If thats a night kill, then certainly. But it can help whomever got the read influence others.......assuming he isnt just scum with town cred.
If it was no kill, i dont quite understand.

In post 154, elvis_knits wrote:Well I was gonna say that I only see scum say that giving townreads is a bad idea, but actually... I think I have probably seen some town saying it sometimes. But really, I have seen it more coming from scum. Scum discourage acceptance of townies as being townies because then it narrows their pool of people they can lynch. Nevermind how powerful a townblock can be, as you said.

There is also the other argumant against giving reads that it changes how people play depending on the reads given. Like say you give a scum a town read. It could give them the confidence to bus their buddy and still end up on top.

In post 164, elvis_knits wrote:So my top two suspects are Xegarus and Mr. E Roll, btw.

Have you read everything yet?
Still feel the need to vote me?
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:09 pm

Post by Xegarus »

In post 166, Wisdom wrote:
In post 165, Xegarus wrote:Why then of all times? About 20 minutes after your last post.
I don't usually do the whole time stamp thing but what made you vote then rather than before?

Was my post before that related to you?

And thats means anything how?
A post can be directed towards more than one person. My question was why do i get the glorious honour of getting a single post all to myself.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:12 pm

Post by Xegarus »

In post 169, Wisdom wrote:It means I obviously reread some of the posts/did other things those 20 minutes, then voted.

Could have just said that then.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Post by Xegarus »

In post 167, Wisdom wrote:
In post 165, Xegarus wrote:
Now lets just entertain the thought that this is how i would play for both alignments. Assuming you believe it, what then?

Let's assume you lurk as town and you lurk as scum.
You are scum in one game.
Someone in that game insists that you are scum because you're lurking.
You get annoyed because you know that this reason does not mean you are scum (as you do it as town too).

Your tone in that post made me feel you were annoyed in the way described above.

Forgive me for not getting the point here, but are you trying to say that getting annoyed at being called a lurker is a bad thing?

In post 171, Wisdom wrote:Nah I was wondering why you felt that the vote should have been in my previous post, when that post was completely unrelated to you.

In my past experiences, i have posted and then voted later due to hesitation. Just wanted to get your view.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:35 pm

Post by Xegarus »

In post 177, elvis_knits wrote:
In post 165, Xegarus wrote:

In post 135, Wisdom wrote:3) His tone when accused of lurking. Like bork said, this sounds like accused scum who is annoyed about the reasons that they're being accused; probably thinking "wtf I would be like this as town too".

Have already pointed out why i disagree with that.

this is how i would play for both alignments

this is how i would play for both alignments

this is how i WOULD play for both alignments

You're not saying you're town.

You're saying you would play this way if you were town.

That's a problem.

You see the part where i say "entertain the thought", it means i'm talking hypothetically.

In post 178, elvis_knits wrote:It seems like you're saying all different things on the topic of townreads.

First you don't see mothrax's point, and then you agree with him.

Which one is it?

I am perfectly happy with someone giving a town read. Heck, i'll do the same. What i don't like is giving reads on everyone. Id much rather give the reads of what would be most relevant at the time.

In post 179, elvis_knits wrote:First of all, I did want to vote you based on my feeling you were scummiest so far (because you popped in immediately after being called a lurker -- and I pointed out that I didn't like this) but didn't want to without making sure I had thoroughly read everything

If you haven't noticed, i have been popping up at around the same time. This is the only time i am actually free and able to post. It was just a mere coincidence that he called me a lurker at the time i was free.

And on the matter of lurking, sure i was annoyed at being called a lurker rather than being called scum for doing something i would do as town, but it was more to the point that i was wrongly and baselessly called a lurker.

In post 179, elvis_knits wrote:And even after I read everything I didn't actually vote you -- so how did I interpret things with a fixed mindset??

Let me get this straight.
You keep saying you will vote for me after you have read everything.
I post saying that you will interprete everything i do in a fixed ideal.
You post, having read everything including what i say, and say "I didnt do what you said i would therefore nothing wrong with me"
If someone predicts what you are going to do and is correct, if you notice it before you do it, you are likely to not do it.

In post 179, elvis_knits wrote:I actually have changed some of my opinions based on my through read (like the fact that i got less sure mothrax was town). My behavior actually disporves everything you're saying up there.

Forgive me for being a little arrogant but we are talking about you saying you are going to vote me and the fact that it would affect your judgement of me.

In post 179, elvis_knits wrote:And where was I clueless to pre game theory?? I never said I was clueless. I said I don't think scum try to prolong pregame, based on my experience that I never have, so I didn't think it was a tell.

And now you're trying to say I'm trying to fake a townslip? Wut? That's so scummy, man. First of all, I don't know where I have townslipped, or where you think I have, but if I did then why do you think it was fake? This seems like the most horrible scummy reasoning to try to throw doubt on a person that most people are thinking is prob town.

My apologies. I fucked up here. A wrongly misinterpretation on my part. Sorry.

But on the pre game point, whether or not you saw no benefit to prolong pre game, You must have seen that there may have been advantages to scum. And you questioning on why people would do that seems off.

In post 179, elvis_knits wrote:I thought it was weird for you to vote a person and them defend them. Get it?

First of all, i didnt defend anyone. I merely asked a quesion.
Secondly, even if i did defend the person i was voting, what is so weird about that?
You expect me to tunnel my scum read soo hard that anything anyone says gets a free pass?
In post 179, elvis_knits wrote:YEs, and yes, but I think I will see what your response is to this first.

Well here is my response, voting yet?

In post 181, borkjerfkin wrote:I support the Xegarus wagon right now -- 165 is a bad bad post.

Bork, you know what would make your post even better, if you make it even vague-er. Cause at the moment its far too specific.

In post 184, CityElectric wrote:And, with the risk of being accused of sheeping and all, I think I like the xeg wagon.

You know, saying that doesnt get you off the hook of sheeping. What do you think of Mothrax?
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Post by Xegarus »

In post 189, elvis_knits wrote:I really don't wanna play the wall post game with xegarus.

I think we both made our points.

I still don't like him.

Great excuse.

In post 191, borkjerfkin wrote:I concur

Do something for fuck sake.
All you have done towards me is say my reaction to being called a lurker was 'wrong', and then said my post was bad without saying shit about it.

I think you're scum. You made an issue out of nothing and haven't done much else.

VOTE: Bork

In post 198, mothrax wrote:I'm stating intent to hammer here.

Why exactly? You haven't said much about me.

In post 199, borkjerfkin wrote:It's pretty much everyone but you, elvis, and me.

Yeah, cause its not like Wisdom or me have said anything.
Stop buddying.

In post 209, Pala wrote:Ok, maybe I'm going to show my noobish colors here, but it strikes me as a bad idea to be declaring intent so early in the game and potentially forcing a claim. So I'm going to go ahead and

UNVOTE:

with the understanding that I still find Xegarus scummiest so far in the game and will vote him again when the time comes.

I don't see why you are unvoting here. So i'm on L-1, so what?
Moth is gonna hammer me? Like hell he would have. Even if he did, not sweat off me. It'll show everyone i'm town and make people look at the stupid reasons people have against me.
If you honestly think i'm scummy, my lynch can only help you.

In post 222, Majiffy wrote:And Mothrax would have to be the dumbest of all scums to hammer so early on when there is clearly more to be discussed.

If anyone asks, this is why Moth wouldn't hammer for shit.

In post 225, Pala wrote:Xegarus would claim prematurely

Dont worry. I wont claim unless i see a big risk of getting lynched. So far the point against me is i posted after someone called me a lurker and somehow my reaction to it was bad. If anyone has other points agaisnt me that i may have missed, let me know.

In post 248, elvis_knits wrote:Wait how does xegarus only have two votes wtf

Cause i'm a boss.

In post 252, mothrax wrote:Omg ek! I'm drunk too' we should be drink friends. I've read like 50 pages if dolphin in the last two days! Also,

vote xeg

You are a funny one. You didnt give any reason as to your intent to hammer.
You haven't commented on what people have said about your intent to hammer.
Voted, just because it's "safer" to vote now but still no reason.
Stop playing so shit.

Now then, who wants to play the wall game with me?
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:35 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 254, mothrax wrote:But, ya know, read my posts. I've already answered the points you raised.

Hmm.
Lets make it easier by labelling the points i raised about you.

A = Didn't say why you placed intent to hammer.
B = Didn't comment on what people have said about you and your intent.
C = Voted with no reason given.

In post 198, mothrax wrote:I'm stating intent to hammer here. I will when the time comes but I have more to say before the day ends, just not when I'm phone posting. I also second the call for more CE posting.

You don't address A or C here.
B kinda, but you're not addressing the concerns people have said about you, but just saving your ass.

In post 252, mothrax wrote:Omg ek! I'm drunk too' we should be drink friends. I've read like 50 pages if dolphin in the last two days! Also,

vote xeg

Nothing here. C is the one thats most relevant here.

So i fail to see where you have answered my points.
The only thing i have seen where you even mention me prior to this was here:
In post 183, mothrax wrote:Eroll: do you think xerg is scum?

If xerg is scummy for lurking (I know it's not the only point against him) what are people's opinions on CE?

First of all, its Xegar. The 'r' is after the 'g'. What do you think i am? A chinese knock off of the 'Evil emperor Zurg' or from a StarCraft rip off?

Now please take into mind that this is by ISOing you so maybe you did say something about me but with no context, it doesnt seem so.

Over here you say the part about lurking, but the part i'm interested in is the part in brackets. What other points have been made against me? Or are you counting the "lurking" and the reaction to that accusation as separate things?
Even if other points have been made, you fail to mention them and so you have not addressed any of my points raised towards you.
If you have, please kindly show it to me.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:38 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 255, Pala wrote:@xeg - your vote on Bork is basically an omgus. What exactly is your case against him?

@mod - can you please prod Mr. E? Thanks

@moth - I don't recall seeing anything in your posts about xeg except for where you asked how the rest of us felt about CE given she was also short on content/posts. I will go back and see if I can find anything else after I've had some sleep as well.

FUCK YOU PALA YOU STUPID SITE BREAKING NINJA.
My vote against bork is because he very subjectively said something i did was scummy, hasn't said much about me since just that i'm scummy and refused to say anything relevant to the posts i have made.
He is just ignoreing what i am saying without the decency to correct me where i may be wrong.
If im so scummy to him, he should have no problem tearing my posts apart.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:43 am

Post by Xegarus »

MOD: V/LA till Wednesday 10th April

Will try to post every morning i get the chance but with college up my ass, i'm not making any promises.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:12 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 259, borkjerfkin wrote:Uh yeah, the point of mafia is not to get people to admit they're being scummy or win an argument against them;

Never said it was.

In post 259, borkjerfkin wrote:it's to get their suspects lynched, and pretty much everyone wants you lynched right now.

Not enough to lynch me just yet though.

In post 259, borkjerfkin wrote:Having the "decency to correct you" is not an obligation nor goal of mine.

Translation, i'm just ignoring anything you have said apart from the part where i called you out for not saying anything. So you're just making noise.

In post 259, borkjerfkin wrote:Still I'm wondering if you're voting me BECAUSE I'm not voting you -- looks less like OMGUS that way

I'll tell you what, I'll unvote and you vote first before i vote again. Just to make it look more like an OMGUS. To answer your concern, no. I'm not voting you because you are not voting me. But i do wonder why you aren't voting me.

In post 259, borkjerfkin wrote:and there are people taking a much more hardline stance against you without debating you into the ground.

And? At least they have done something.
I'm not asking anyone to debate me to the ground. Im for some form of coherent discussion. You said my post was bad, i asked why, you didnt say shit.

@Moth
Still waiting for your response to what me and Pala said.

@Elvis
In post 262, elvis_knits wrote:Xeg was saying how he doesn't like people giving ALL reads. I just find that anti-town coming from anybody

How so?
Are you saying that giving ALL your reads is a good thing? If so, why?

I've stated why i dont like giving out ALL of my reads.
It's my preference. My playstyle.
In post 264, borkjerfkin wrote:This is pretty null

That.

In post 262, elvis_knits wrote:it was part of the reason I felt it was right to vote him.

What other parts made you feel it was right to vote me?
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:28 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 268, borkjerfkin wrote:Seriously if you have to ask this, you're not paying any fucking attention.

Believe me, i know exactly what i'm saying.

In post 268, borkjerfkin wrote:Things I want to do
1) Get people's reads
2) Promote more interactions with the less involved players
3) Unstall the fucking game (get CE replaced?)

I completely agree.

In post 268, borkjerfkin wrote:Things I don't want to do
1) Lynch you right now.
2) Get into a wall war with you. I'm sorry you don't think I'm explaining myself well to you but in the end I don't really care -- gauging your reactions to other things are more important than winning an argument.

I wont be lynched until i get 5 votes on me. I highly doubt someone would hammer so abruptly. They would be fucking idiots if they did.
And i'm not asking for an wall war.
You say you are "sorry you don't think i'm explaining myself well", but you are not explaining yourself AT ALL.

In post 269, borkjerfkin wrote:If this lack of activity continues to deadline I'm just gonna sheep Majiffy.

What a shit load of fuck. Why sheep Maj if you are soo worried about me being lynched. Do you think Pala is scum? Do you think he is scummier than you think of me?
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:34 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 181, borkjerfkin wrote:I support the Xegarus wagon right now -- 165 is a bad bad post.

Haven't explained this.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:36 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 276, borkjerfkin wrote:Ok -- but really if that one post is your entire objection to me you're fucking overreacting like crazy.

It was one of my main posts.
You just ignored it and continued to ignore it.
Its the continuation that is bugging me.
Not an overreaction at all.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:01 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 278, borkjerfkin wrote:you voted me for agreeing with elvis about something and then say that I "haven't done anything" which is fucking shit

In post 253, Xegarus wrote:All you have done towards me is say my reaction to being called a lurker was 'wrong', and then said my post was bad without saying shit about it.

I thought that highlighted exactly what my problem was with you.

In post 278, borkjerfkin wrote:But really that post that I called bad draws very little conclusions and more importantly only comments on things that specifically concern your slot.

I was trying to comment on anything i saw that was relevant by basically playing catch up. I did that in the newbie game you modded when i replaced in. The things that stood out to me were the parts where people commeted on me. I'll try not to be so arrogant by saying this but majority of the conversations had me as a centre point. That with the limited activity didnt give me much else to comment on at the time.

In post 278, borkjerfkin wrote:In fact that's all you've done the whole game is responded to pressure.

Imagine waking up one day and seeing everyone accusing you. I wouldn't say i was responding to pressure the whole game. I don't think my interaction with Elvis was too centred around my slot but rather our interpretations of each other. Like how i still find it odd that she metion certain things that aren't needed and then say how shes going to vote me the whole game but doesnt do anything as such for most of it.

@Moth
What are you playing at.
You promised me a wall battle.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:05 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 280, Majiffy wrote:Bork he's just being an idiot with blinders on.

Hop on Pala.

NO YOOOOOOOOOOU
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 190, Wisdom wrote:You're still not voting him.

In post 210, Wisdom wrote:I find it interesting that elvis did not express that concern when I told her she still wasn't voting him. She simply ignored me and finally voted after two posts, without any concern for the early L-1.

In post 217, Wisdom wrote:I don't know, given she was hesistant to vote him early on (see 139), ignoring me there and L-1ing without any concern looked to me like nervousness about if she should vote or not. Maybe I'm speculating too much but that's the feeling I get.

Well, as you can see, Wisdom kinda already brought it up before.
Didn't notice it?
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:18 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 284, Majiffy wrote:I stopped reading Xeg's posts 5 pages ago.

NOTICE GOD DAMMIT
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Post by Xegarus »

I'll post after class
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:01 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 413, Xegarus wrote:I'll post after class

Sorry peeps, gonna have to push that to tomorrow.

Also, Hi Mac.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:29 am

Post by Xegarus »

Firatly, still dont as much time as i would hope so i'll make this short.....which will please you bitches complaining about my walls.
I actually make them simple-er than how they are usually made so you're all welcome.

Secondly, Elvis, wtf have you done besides tunnel me? I still dont know what your case against me is and you haven't said really whats wrong. Heck, youve just avoided saying anything about my post.

Heres the one thing that bugs me about you the most.
In post 279, Xegarus wrote:say how shes going to vote me the whole game but doesnt do anything as such for most of it.

VOTE: Elvis

I understand the deadline is drawing near. So if you want to lynch me day 1, fucking do it. It will tell you more than a no lynch when i flip.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 458, Majiffy wrote:Elvis is probtown.

Why?
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 465, elvis_knits wrote:I have given my reasons for thinking you're scum so... lol.

Ok then, care to spell it out for me?
I'm far too tired to check myself atm.

In post 465, elvis_knits wrote:And if tunneling is trying to complete a lynch that got derailed for ABSOLTELY NOTHING YOU DID TO MAKE ANYBODY THINK YOU'RE ANY LESS SCUMMY, then ok.

A noob got spooked off your wagon. That's all that happened.

I beg to differ.
Again, i cba to see where but i'm sure bork said i was townier and so did maj.
Whether or not that has changed since they said it, i am not aware of.

In post 466, elvis_knits wrote:I would just like to make it clear that xrgarus has only voted people for suspecting him as scum.

Way to twist the facts.
I have not voted people BECAUSE they suspect me. Ive voted for the things i have found scummy.

Like you. I say you are tunneling me. You just chat some crap about the wagon on me derailing.
You have been chatting shit about how scummy i am and how bad i look and how you want to vote me, but never do. You've been saying you wanna vote me for most of the game at the time but didnt do shit. (This is all iirc so correct me where i'm wrong) Wisdom pointed this out and you finally vote me and put me onto L-1 and then you ignored Wisdom.
Just cause i am voting someone that happends to be voting me does not make it an OMGUS.

@Moth
Read #256 (The only post i looked for)
And answer the question i asked before.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:58 am

Post by Xegarus »

Phone quick post
Stop being soo active guys, youre making it harder for me to read up.
Will post when im home and have caught up.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:01 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 471, Jake from State Farm wrote:I think elvis made a good point about X, the OMGUS

Yep, clearly.

In post 494, Jake from State Farm wrote:those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...

This makes no sense.

In post 522, mothrax wrote:EK had raised some points about you prior to my post,

Care to tell me what her points were or at the very least the points you agree with besides the accusations about active lurking and the popping in. (Both of which i disagree with but hey, my word against your opinion)

Also, earlier (very early )you told me that you had answerd the points i raised. Me and Mac(i believe) noted that you had not. Why did you say you had when you yourself clearly did not answer my points raised. I'm sure you would not fuck up remembering something like that. The human brain would usually have some sense of familiarity on the matter.

I'm not exactly certain about the Wisdom wagon.
To save me time, could someone direct me to the post you see scum motivation in?
I feel a sense of him buddying me by agreeing with my votes.

Wisdom's 562 and 564 sound just like something i would say if i was scum. And i don't mean that in the shitty general way. I mean literally i would say something exactly like that. I know that means nothing in itself but take it as a gut scum read.

In post 576, chkflip wrote:Looking forward to your post, Xeggy. Been a while.

FUCK YOOOOU

I dont like Wisdom's last few posts at all.
Im not going to claim intent to hammer just yet. Would like to hear from Elvis and chkbitch first.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:09 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 578, Wisdom wrote:That was a quick change - one moment you're not exactly certain about my wagon and the next you are listing reasons why you scumread me.

That post took a few hours to make through out the day. Still on phone and reading everything slowly. It was too much of a hassle going back and changing it. Just pretend my posts are timelines. They may change their point by the end of it.

In post 579, Jake from State Farm wrote:it really does if you know what that phrase means.

I understood the phrase, i just dont understand why you used it.
You were basically calling him a hypocrite or something along the line. Let him point out "flaws" other people may make that are the same as his own. It can help us and make him look worse. 2 bitches, 1 rope.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:22 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 581, Wisdom wrote:Why would Jake do that as town? He wanted to read me, not make me look bad.

Aligment has nothing to do with it. I guess i was thinking about it in my sadist mind. If someone is being a dumbass, i'd rather let them be the biggest dumbass ever before saying anything. Not that i'm calling you a dumbass by any means. I for some reason expected someone who isnt me to do as i do. Please disregard my comment, and next time Jake, do as i wish. Its a lot funnier that way. ;-P
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:25 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 583, Wisdom wrote:Yeah, I'm liking Xegarus less now.
Enough to vote for me?
In post 584, borkjerfkin wrote:sentence in particular does not sound like town.
Its the 'makes him look worse' part isnt it. I said worse cause thats all Jake seems to be trying to do with me.
In post 585, chkflip wrote:I love you too, Xeg
Oh fuck you.
In post 602, Wisdom wrote:You guys still have time to avoid lynching town and lynch someone else.
Who do you have in mind?
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Xegarus »

If you want, you can lynch me and then quicklynch elvis when i flip town.
Or you could lynch elvis and not lynch me at all when she flips scum.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:27 am

Post by Xegarus »

If wisdom is so confirmed scum to you, why not save the easy one for last? Work out the partner first. We have the time to jump onto elvis.

Im a scum magnet, scum usually tries to get me lynched. I'm just anti town enough by default to make me a viable mislynch. Just ask chkbitch.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Xegarus »

leaning scum
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:35 am

Post by Xegarus »

Cause im high and i thought it was pretty obvious who i thought was scummier by the mere fact that i was already voting the person in question.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Xegarus »

Yep bork, this game. This day has dragged on long enough. I dont care if you lynch me, so long as you lynch the shit out of elvis when i flip town.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:03 am

Post by Xegarus »

Anyone else find it out that moth posted this but didnt say shit about anything else that was happening at the time?
In post 625, mothrax wrote:Xeg, I told you, I'm counting the lurking and the coming in and playing defensively as two separate things.

As for me saying I responded to something when I didn't, I thought I had, but apparently drunk me typed out a post the. Deleted it. That was the night I didn't sleep an ant to work at 3am...
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:05 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 727, borkjerfkin wrote:
Mothrax wrote:Anyone else find it out that moth posted this but didnt say shit about anything else that was happening at the time?
Yeah, Moth has been hovering in this forum all day.
......i said thay....not moth
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:06 am

Post by Xegarus »

that*
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 740, Wisdom wrote:"let's go for the partner" comment, which implies he also considers me scum but doesn't want to hammer, and I really cannot see any town motivation behind that.
Well, you're wrong here. I was talking under the point that majiffy had you as confirmed scum. Im still not certain about you. Thats why i have not hammered. I also think elvis is scum. Not leaning or anything else. Just scum.

Well this is it for me tonight. On the chance that i dont get the opportunity to post again by the end of the day phase and on the chance that i dont live to day 2.

My reads:

Town
chk
bork

Have no clue about
Maj
Jake

Leaning scum
Wisdom
Moth

Scum
Elvis
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Xegarus »

Anything else youd like to me really quickly ask before i depart?
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Xegarus »

...the fuck did i write.
You know what i mean.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:39 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 746, Wisdom wrote:That doesn't matter, you still suggested that town should go for the partner instead of lynching who they think is scum. Which is not something town would suggest.
Didnt suggest, i asked. Like literally. I tend to keep the easier tasks till the end as i know i can do them. I have not seen it translated over here at all, mostly due to never being in the correct circumstances. But ok what ever, point against me.

Forgot about mac.....
Town
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 696, Xegarus wrote:
If wisdom is so confirmed scum to you, why not save the easy one for last?
Work out the partner first. We have the time to jump onto elvis.
Blue = the question
Green = suggestion
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:46 am

Post by Xegarus »

I saw two outcomes. Agreement or Rejection.
I was hoping the rejection might answer my question as the agreement would have mean it was viable.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:47 am

Post by Xegarus »

Yes, i did.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Xegarus »

Anything else before i go?
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Xegarus »

Leaving in (expired on 2013-04-17 17:56:06)
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:21 am

Post by Xegarus »

Cant sleep
In post 756, chkflip wrote:I find it odd that twice now all you've said to me is "fuck you" and I'm magically in your town pile, X-dawg.
I hate you personally. Im professional enough not to bring personal matters in.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:16 am

Post by Xegarus »

Just vote elvis already. She hasn't done shit but tunnel me from the start. She didnt vote for me for a long time while she tunnelled me and she found Mr E suspicious for basically "defending" me.

He initial reasons, and Moths, for disliking me are completely shit. She is just being completely opportunistic because i "looked" the most anti town at the time.

Like i said, i'm a scum magnet. I'm usually just anti town enough by default to seem like the perfect mislynch. This is exactly how i play. Meta me. Now Maj, chk, bork and jake. Lynch this bitch.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:23 am

Post by Xegarus »

....,and Mac.
Sorry, keep forgetting you.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 823, Jake from State Farm wrote:@ X - can you link me to your case on elvis please. don't have time to find it
Xegarus wrote:Just vote elvis already. She hasn't done shit but tunnel me from the start. She didnt vote for me for a long time while she tunnelled me and she found Mr E suspicious for basically "defending" me.

He initial reasons, and Moths, for disliking me are completely shit. She is just being completely opportunistic because i "looked" the most anti town at the time.

Like i said, i'm a scum magnet. I'm usually just anti town enough by default to seem like the perfect mislynch. This is exactly how i play. Meta me. Now Maj, chk, bork and jake. Lynch this bitch.
That basically sums it all up.
ISO her. You'll see how hard she tunnels me and everything else is just shit.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Xegarus »

You need to get on elvis.
But if i must, i'll jump onto wisdom before bed. But thats like 4 hours from now so i'm fine with elvis atm.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Xegarus »

Just fucking sheep me already.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:26 am

Post by Xegarus »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exzjVMIrkQE
Fine, lets end this day.
Wisdom, claim.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:28 am

Post by Xegarus »

No, i dont mind being lynched. Bork, if you wanna lynch me, i'll even hammer myself for you.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:29 am

Post by Xegarus »

This day will end, i'll flip town and go HA HA when elvis is scum.

Now claim.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 841, borkjerfkin wrote:wanting to switch here.
I take it wisdom believes you meant switch to me here and then made a shitty comment about how i would be afraid of your vote.

And Mac, yes. I think it would. But feel free to disagree.

Wisdom, come at me bro
VOTE: Xegarus
Total bluff, huh?
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:36 am

Post by Xegarus »

Ok, let me unvote and wait till i'm on L-1.
UNVOTE:

Bork, your feelings get to me with no words.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:37 am

Post by Xegarus »

So thats a hammer?
Cool
Lynch Maj for the below please.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Xegarus »

Vanilla
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Xegarus »

Look on the bright side, no PR.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Xegarus »

Dont worry Maj, i will.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Xegarus »

But seriously, lynch Maj.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Xegarus »

I do want elvis dead. But since you guys didnt take anything i said about her, i doubt youd listen now as well.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Xegarus »

Look at the sig.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Xegarus »

I was going to claim and ask if i should hammer myself before doing anything.
You could have asked for a claim instead of hammering.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Xegarus »

Dont take it completely literally Maj.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:53 am

Post by Xegarus »

Majiffy wrote:So you don't take it completely literally but you're advocating my lynch tomorrow based on it.
I would assume the lyncher would be asked to claim otherwise it would be blatantly hypothetical and that would just be stupid.
In post 889, borkjerfkin wrote:What were you thinking?
TBH, i dont fucking know. Just maybe you can find something through the interactions ive had. I'll say this one last time, Elvis was tunneling me all game. Both Moth and Elvis had a really shitty reason to find me scum early on. Thats all i really got to say.

But who knows, maybe my bias on my self makes it too foggy to actually see whats so town about them.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Xegarus »

hypocritical*
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:58 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 898, Majiffy wrote:As I said before, town PRs don't play that kind of game.
I beg to differ.
In post 259, Jackal711 wrote:
Full RoleClaim: Town Doctor

Lynch me at town's peril.
In post 260, Jackal711 wrote:Actually, screw it. I wash my hands of this.

vote: jackal711

GG
Thats still funny as hell.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 903, Majiffy wrote:Jackal is also one of the worst mafia players I've ever seen, Xeg.
In post 901, Xegarus wrote:
Thats still funny as hell.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:03 am

Post by Xegarus »

I'll be honest with you, this game has dragged this day. I lost all motivation for it. And i'm not that great at this game. Moth was right that ive basically been defensive the whole game with little scum hunting. The closest i got to catching scum was that chkbitch newbie game. But that bitch killed me off before i could do any damage.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:07 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 909, borkjerfkin wrote:That's a call for replacing out, not self voting.
I thought about it, but then i was under the mentality that the person i saw as the most scummiest was basically town to everyone else. That's where i lost my motivation. So i thought that it doesnt matter if i die, cause maybe people would see what i saw.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:10 am

Post by Xegarus »

Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Xegarus »

Can you guys at least appreciated the thought that the reason elvis latched onto me was complete bullshit?
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 918, Majiffy wrote:What in the fuck is
this
easy-listening bullshit.
The song to my mothers funeral.
Not my kind of music but hey, since then i gave it a shot and decided it wasnt so bad.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:16 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 924, Majiffy wrote:Solo pianos are generally boring unless it's Chopin.
I dont know too much about solo pianos to make an opinion. I'm more of a solo violin type but only cause my GF plays.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 931, Jake from State Farm wrote:if Xeg is town I will never play with him again.
So long my friend.
Its dangerous to go alone, take this.
*passionately kisses*

Btw, this end of day is deffo not how i normally play. I normally play sober. But hey, thats just my word. I dont even know myself.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:23 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 935, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 930, mothrax wrote:Yes she does. I have shit reads this game an I can see that.
Nothing to say about the elephant in the room?
Yeh, Moth has done that before.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 943, Wisdom wrote:Well he was expecting being asked to claim so maybe that's why he had Vanilla as an answer ready.
Dude, if i'm ever scum i am so doing that.
But I'm Vanilla Townie. Either that or i'm completely blind.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 945, Majiffy wrote:Well this twilight got boring quick.
Indeed.
Anyone catch the latest Nintendo Direct?
PS4 specs?
Xbox rumours?
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:35 am

Post by Xegarus »

By the way, if it isnt too late. I would like to apologize for my bad play towards the end (or throughout the whole game). Just maybe now chk will never speak to me again. A man can dream.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:50 am

Post by Xegarus »

Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 961, Majiffy wrote:I exploded into laughter when he said sparticles. Oh god.
Glad you're enjoying it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fpztV4oMd4
That may be to your liking as well. Maybe.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Xegarus »

God i love Fry. If there ever was an idol to have, it would be him. Followed by Penn and Teller. Speaking of P&T, i'm off to watch them a bit and go to sleep.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VJ0oXZago0
Incase you are interested.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”