Micro 322 - Managerial Merry Go Round Mafia

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:56 am

Post by Kop »

/confirm that I am in. Going to play catch up
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Kop »

/confirm that I am in. Going to play catch up
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:02 am

Post by Kop »

In post 159, Kop wrote:/confirm that I am in. Going to play catch up
Ignore this post. Poxy phone didn't update itself and thought I didn't click submit so clicked it again went back and seen the other same post.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Kop »

I'd like the idea of voting for who is to be shot. But the only downside, the scum can see who will get the most votes and join in to give them the extra push that they need, then influence the day lynch and they are gaining 3 kills.

It'll be a nice turn of luck if we were to choose a scum to be shot, might see a indication of the possible scum trying to change the complexion of the voting for who is to be shot.

Eek, I can see what he tried to do with the asking of people to vote for Tier, so that he can get a read. It's all well and good voting as you can get reactions from people giving you reads to possible town or scum. But on the other hand, he could be role hunting for scum. He's leaning more town though for me, because other than that, most of his posts isn't giving me any scum reads.

Zz coming off townie for me. I was unsure at the start but with the more posts he has made, he is coming off as town.

Hannah, I have zero reads to what she could be, I have played a few times with Hannah, but obviously that doesn't mean anything at the moment.

Sthar, claims to be the viglante, and hasn't be counter claimed, so at the moment, town.

I'd be looking towards Hopkirk and Hannah at the moment.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:17 am

Post by Kop »

Snork, whilst coming off as over aggressive has good intentions as it seems for town. No scum reads at all.

Tier, from what I've read from him, coming off as town.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Kop »

In post 351, ZZZX wrote:
In post 349, Kop wrote:I'd like the idea of voting for who is to be shot. But the only downside, the scum can see who will get the most votes and join in to give them the extra push that they need, then influence the day lynch and they are gaining 3 kills.

It'll be a nice turn of luck if we were to choose a scum to be shot, might see a indication of the possible scum trying to change the complexion of the voting for who is to be shot.

Eek, I can see what he tried to do with the asking of people to vote for Tier, so that he can get a read. It's all well and good voting as you can get reactions from people giving you reads to possible town or scum. But on the other hand, he could be role hunting for scum. He's leaning more town though for me, because other than that, most of his posts isn't giving me any scum reads.

Zz coming off townie for me. I was unsure at the start but with the more posts he has made, he is coming off as town.

Hannah, I have zero reads to what she could be, I have played a few times with Hannah, but obviously that doesn't mean anything at the moment.

Sthar, claims to be the viglante, and hasn't be counter claimed, so at the moment, town.

Since you played w/hannah does that mean that she is using an alt?

cus she has 40 posts in this acc
She is normally a lot more active than she is at the moment, however, I am willing to give her a chance to offer some of her thoughts on the game before I make any assumptions.

If I remember correctly, the last game I played with her, she was on the scum team with me, and she was still active than lurking.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Kop »

In post 354, TierShift wrote:Okay well that saves us a vig shot

Shoot this shit piece of a lurker hannah if she isn't on here soon.
In post 349, Kop wrote:Sthar, claims to be the viglante, and hasn't be counter claimed, so at the moment, town.
Is that the only reason you think he is town?

What do you think about aronis?

You say you've played a few times with hannah, but she only has one game here. Do you know her from a different forum?
From the same forum as guyett.

Sthar hasn't been counter claimed hence why I'm reading him as town. If someone came out with a counter claim, then we have reason to doubt the credibility of his claim, or the person who has come out with the counter. I don't think I'd be willing to lynch him to find out whether he is telling the truth or not. Chances are, he may end up being nightkilled, but we will get one shot from him if he is indeed telling the truth.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Kop »

In post 392, Aronis wrote:
In post 330, TierShift wrote:Okay, let me throw out my reads.
Zzzx and snork are town.
Eek is still in the wtfcategory as I like his recent posts but I still get the feeling he's holding something back/being far from truthful. It's not who I want to lynch today, I think.
UNVOTE:
Aronis is a tad too null for my taste. Just strolling by without really giving opinions.
Hopkirk is slightly town but as Eek said we need his reads to judge him.
Sthar has been really shallow so far and I would definitely want to lynch him based on his play, if it were not for him being a dayvig.
There's two absolute nullreads in hannah and kop and they are hurting the game. I have way too little scumreads over the board and it's making me paranoid about them.

So uh, I think that was everyone.

VOTE: aronis
You've not dne anything to suggest that you are town, even with this many posts.
For starters, what are your reads? Are you just vote parking on Eek now?
I park my vote alot and just sorta forget about it.
UNVOTE:
It was for earlier, my reads have transformed, I'll reassess and decide about that in a minute.
In post 349, Kop wrote:I'd like the idea of voting for who is to be shot. But the only downside, the scum can see who will get the most votes and join in to give them the extra push that they need, then influence the day lynch and they are gaining 3 kills.

Do you have a better idea about shooting?
Personally I'd be looking towards hop or hannah to be honest.

Hannah for the obvious reasons she's coming off far to defensive when under pressure. I think she is probably at top of everyones list.

Hop he is on my radar. His posts are just made with safe bets so that he doesn't drag too much attention onto himself. Since I've been on the mafia side I know that one comment that draws attention puts you in a precarious position. So putting safe bets out there gives the town very little to suspect, that is the feeling that hop is giving me.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:29 am

Post by Kop »

Well, I'm going to admit, my reads on Hop, were way out. It just means, now we have to be careful on who we lynch. And I didn't fully give any reads on Aronis, to be personally honest, I think he has hopped over Hannah now, just something isn't sitting right with his posts over the last 24 hours.
In post 373, Aronis wrote:So the inactives finally showed up? Wonderfully suspicious.

I'll try to post detailed opinions tonight or tomorrow.
You posted this well over 24 hours ago, we are still waiting. Even if they have changed since what has happened with Hop, I'd rather you put it in the thread so that we all know what you have, and we can have something to work off.
In post 390, Aronis wrote:
In post 375, My Milked Eek wrote:Yeah, I don't like Aronis' comment on the lurkers finally posting without commenting on their posts, I'll wait on his promised post, but that doesn't bode well imo.
It's called constructive prod dodging.

I'll start my analysis now.

He states that he is going to start his analysis now, it's been 20 hours now, and a lot has come off since then, we're still awaiting his so called analysis, and his views that he claimed to going to be posting, made over 24 hours ago. The post he made after this I'll start now, is half arsed to be honest. I don't know what's worse, his analysis, or the fact that lurkers probably offer more. To be honest, his posting style in this game, strikes me more scummier than what people see off me, lacking content, holding back, awaiting people to offer there views and possibly to jump on.

Just strikes me that he would rather others play the game and us to seek the scum.
In post 394, Aronis wrote:
Why did you just happen to show up before you got shot?

And it's sthar. And I find your reads rather lacking in evidence.

VOTE: Hannah
For now.
He's put a vote on Hannah, "for now", over viewing the game myself, Hannah now is the bait for the scum to latch onto, and hope to push her off a cliff, as seen as the easiest target to push. If we're to play this safe, I'd say Hannah now wouldn't be the safest bet to lynch. The reason I think something off this post is, for now, sounds like he is starting a bandwagon, people latch onto it, then jump off, allowing someone else to push her, and he can come out and say well he was wrong, and that's why I jumped off.
In post 398, Aronis wrote:I try to be difficult to read. And I don't post content. Never.

If you decide to shoot me, a warning and opportunity to claim?
[/quote]

The Irony, lurkers offer nothing, then he claims I don't post content, so what's different between lurkers and yourself?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:52 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Aronis

Forgot to put it in previous post.

Personally speaking, he'd be on top of my scummiest reads now. Hannah has so far fallen from the top due to as it appears, she's an easy scapegoat for scum to use. Aronis has been on the lurkers/inactive but yet, over the oast 48 hours he hasn't exactly been most active, and when he has, he hasn't contributed much to the cause. States at least 2 or 3 times that he is going to share his views, but yet has too, if that post a few pages back, was his analysis, it was half arsed. I'm not getting a good vibe, especially when he says he doesn't post content, and doesn't want to be read.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:19 am

Post by Kop »

In post 423, My Milked Eek wrote:No. I don't have a good feeling about this.
Care to elaborate?
In post 426, Aronis wrote:
Then come join me in the land of the almost dead!
Instead of allowing yourself to be in this predicament, why not post some thoughts about the game, and make us at least unvote you. This doesn't help the town, whatsoever.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Kop »

In post 426, Aronis wrote:
Then come join me in the land of the almost dead!
And to still think, your at L-2 and still a day left before the deadline, that will give you ample time to put up a defence. But if you don't want to, well that's your prerogative. At the end of the day, if your town and want to help the town win, this is surely not a good way to be helping the town out.

Or it could be a ploy into making people think you are town and hoping that we kinda back down because it feels like we're wrong.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 543, ZZZX wrote:hannah wagon was joined by town as far as I know, Is she actually scum? Idk but I find tier voting aronis as if he doesnt want to be in the end of the wagon so he doesnt get caught

This game suddenly became 10 times more active :D
Like I said earlier in the thread, I now think that Hannah is lynch bait for the scum now. I just have the feeling now that the scum are seeing her as easy bait for the town to lynch to buy a free lynch, knowing that we will jump on it.

I know that I voted for Aronis on D-1 and that was before he claimed lie detector, even though I'm not buying it, I'm prepared to give him a free pass for D-2, since a lot has happened since the thread opened up again. I am liking Snorks claims on Tiershift, a few things in his posts lately haven't been sitting correctly.

He has asked for Aronis to post what he found, but then is wanting to lynch him. So if Aronis is correct he still wants to lynch him regardless of the information that he has found? Am I reading that correctly?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:07 am

Post by Kop »

The lie detector basically says if the person that has provided a statement is telling the truth or lying. And that evidence comes from the moderator of the game. Not sure why guyett didn't reveal the answer.

The past couple of posts is setting alarm bells ringing. So no messing around, mind is made up.

VOTE: Tiershift
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:26 am

Post by Kop »

Does that explain why there was a no lynch, because the highest voted person gets lynched when deadline hits, and Hannah was the higest voted come deadline?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:27 am

Post by Kop »

eek, snork, hannah, aronis?

leaving sthar, tier in the scum pile.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Kop »

In post 621, TierShift wrote:I'm here, frustrated.

Tell me why I am scum again.

I'm wondering if hannah's role could be real.
Like, it's so OP as either alignment. And Eek, how does it sound like a town role to you?
Hannah, why didn't you claim yesterday?

Why aren't we lynching aronis?

Why
I'm 99% she is telling the truth.
Guyett wrote:* This is the only way to achieve a "No Lynch" - regular lynching is achieved through plurality. (The first one with the most votes at deadline is lynched.)
Hannah at the time of the deadline, was the one with the most votes, and nobody was lynched. Therefore backs up her role, lynchproof townie.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Kop »

In post 621, TierShift wrote:I'm wondering if hannah's role could be real. Like, it's so OP as either alignment. And Eek, how does it sound like a town role to you?
Hannahs role I am 99% sure is the truth. Guyett mentions in his first post:
In post 1, Guyett wrote:

* This is the only way to achieve a "No Lynch" - regular lynching is achieved through plurality. (The first one with the most votes at deadline is lynched.
Hannah at the time of the 1st deadline was the one with the most votes, which resulted in no lynch, proving that she is the lynchproof townie.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:12 am

Post by Kop »

In post 623, TierShift wrote:Well, lynchproof =/= town, now is it?
AFAIK there isn't a role in scum side that is lynchproof?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:16 am

Post by Kop »

Like I said, I think scum is tier and sthar.

If not Sthar, I'd replace him with Hannah.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:16 am

Post by Kop »

Woah what the hell, how has it posted that many times when I've only clicked it once?

Removed the excess posts
Last edited by Guyett on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”