Micro 322 - Managerial Merry Go Round Mafia

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:05 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

What about Tier and Snork?
Eek
!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:06 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 349, Kop wrote:I'd like the idea of voting for who is to be shot. But the only downside, the scum can see who will get the most votes and join in to give them the extra push that they need, then influence the day lynch and they are gaining 3 kills.

It'll be a nice turn of luck if we were to choose a scum to be shot, might see a indication of the possible scum trying to change the complexion of the voting for who is to be shot.

Eek, I can see what he tried to do with the asking of people to vote for Tier, so that he can get a read. It's all well and good voting as you can get reactions from people giving you reads to possible town or scum. But on the other hand, he could be role hunting for scum. He's leaning more town though for me, because other than that, most of his posts isn't giving me any scum reads.

Zz coming off townie for me. I was unsure at the start but with the more posts he has made, he is coming off as town.

Hannah, I have zero reads to what she could be, I have played a few times with Hannah, but obviously that doesn't mean anything at the moment.

Sthar, claims to be the viglante, and hasn't be counter claimed, so at the moment, town.

I'd be looking towards Hopkirk and Hannah at the moment.
Since you played w/hannah does that mean that she is using an alt?

cus she has 40 posts in this acc
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:17 am

Post by Kop »

Snork, whilst coming off as over aggressive has good intentions as it seems for town. No scum reads at all.

Tier, from what I've read from him, coming off as town.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Kop »

In post 351, ZZZX wrote:
In post 349, Kop wrote:I'd like the idea of voting for who is to be shot. But the only downside, the scum can see who will get the most votes and join in to give them the extra push that they need, then influence the day lynch and they are gaining 3 kills.

It'll be a nice turn of luck if we were to choose a scum to be shot, might see a indication of the possible scum trying to change the complexion of the voting for who is to be shot.

Eek, I can see what he tried to do with the asking of people to vote for Tier, so that he can get a read. It's all well and good voting as you can get reactions from people giving you reads to possible town or scum. But on the other hand, he could be role hunting for scum. He's leaning more town though for me, because other than that, most of his posts isn't giving me any scum reads.

Zz coming off townie for me. I was unsure at the start but with the more posts he has made, he is coming off as town.

Hannah, I have zero reads to what she could be, I have played a few times with Hannah, but obviously that doesn't mean anything at the moment.

Sthar, claims to be the viglante, and hasn't be counter claimed, so at the moment, town.

I'd be looking towards Hopkirk and Hannah at the moment.
Since you played w/hannah does that mean that she is using an alt?

cus she has 40 posts in this acc
She is normally a lot more active than she is at the moment, however, I am willing to give her a chance to offer some of her thoughts on the game before I make any assumptions.

If I remember correctly, the last game I played with her, she was on the scum team with me, and she was still active than lurking.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:40 am

Post by TierShift »

Okay well that saves us a vig shot

Shoot this shit piece of a lurker hannah if she isn't on here soon.
In post 349, Kop wrote:Sthar, claims to be the viglante, and hasn't be counter claimed, so at the moment, town.
Is that the only reason you think he is town?

What do you think about aronis?

You say you've played a few times with hannah, but she only has one game here. Do you know her from a different forum?
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:44 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 324, sthar8 wrote:
In post 318, Hannah26 wrote:Give me like 12 hours and I'll have a mass of notes for this game and be fully caught up. [...]
Hold your horses then you can shoot if you're still not happy. Deal??
Deal. You have 24 hours from this post.
(expired on 2014-04-13 00:36:24)
Eek
!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Kop »

In post 354, TierShift wrote:Okay well that saves us a vig shot

Shoot this shit piece of a lurker hannah if she isn't on here soon.
In post 349, Kop wrote:Sthar, claims to be the viglante, and hasn't be counter claimed, so at the moment, town.
Is that the only reason you think he is town?

What do you think about aronis?

You say you've played a few times with hannah, but she only has one game here. Do you know her from a different forum?
From the same forum as guyett.

Sthar hasn't been counter claimed hence why I'm reading him as town. If someone came out with a counter claim, then we have reason to doubt the credibility of his claim, or the person who has come out with the counter. I don't think I'd be willing to lynch him to find out whether he is telling the truth or not. Chances are, he may end up being nightkilled, but we will get one shot from him if he is indeed telling the truth.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Hannah26
Hannah26
Townie
Hannah26
Townie
Townie

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Hannah26 »

I'm here calm down.

If I'm honest I thought the whole a Eek Tier pretend disagreement then actual buddying up rather forced. It was so much like a pretend fight followed by an 'oh shit no one cares we better not start something' type play than anything.

We're still waiting for Starth to have to tell us who he was on day one. We're counting down and there is still nothing. So that to me is extremely suspect.

Interesting also that whoever is Jose Mourinho has kept quiet as anything.

Snork I'm not sure I trust, very defensive and a little confusing from a newbieish point of reading.

Hopkirk is someone I go back and forth on. Sometimes his post seem town sometimes mafia. Same with Arnois, both playing very similar in my eyes.

My currents are eek, tier and snork though.

I'm a naturally pessimistic person so I'm always going to be thinking more negatively of people than positively. I apologise for being inactive so far I don't have any excuses for today except it's a Saturday and what's a Saturday if not to get drunk on ;)

Also my spelling of names is poor as I cba to go back and check all the names sorry...
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Hopkirk is someone I go back and forth on. Sometimes his post seem town sometimes mafia. Same with Arnois, both playing very similar in my eyes.

No examples? This seems to be common in your post.

I'll give a full reads list tomorrow (if wanted) when i have more than a few minutes but atm i'm suspicious of/scum read zzzx and the day vigi guy.
Hannah26
Hannah26
Townie
Hannah26
Townie
Townie

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Hannah26 »

Sorry hopkirk I guess it's the whole mechanical/talking about the set up rather than hunting thing I'm suspicious of. It's been those sort of posts which are there but have no real impact...

Zzzx is someone who has gone under my radar I've just noticed. Add him to my suspicious lost. It'll sound like I'm copying him but Kop of course will also hit that button purely because of the lack of posts. But if that's my reason who am I to talk eh??
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by sthar8 »

In post 357, Hannah26 wrote:
We're still waiting for Starth to have to tell us who he was on day one. We're counting down and there is still nothing. So that to me is extremely suspect.
Are. you. fucking. kidding. me.
In post 358, Hopkirk wrote: I'll give a full reads list tomorrow (if wanted) when i have more than a few minutes but atm i'm suspicious of/scum read zzzx and the day vigi guy.
Those are literally the two worst scumreads to have in this game right now. I'm a testable, claimed, chained PR and Z is so obviously newbtown that it's painful. I'm reaally looking forward to that reads list.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:29 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 357, Hannah26 wrote: If I'm honest I thought the whole a Eek Tier pretend disagreement then actual buddying up rather forced. It was so much like a pretend fight followed by an 'oh shit no one cares we better not start something' type play than anything.
Are you suggesting me and Eek are buddies?
Do you even know what a dayvig is lol
Snork I'm not sure I trust, very defensive and a little confusing from a newbieish point of reading.
What's a newbieish point of reading?
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:54 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 357, Hannah26 wrote:I'm here calm down.
Calm down? We're 1/2 into D1 and this post is the only thing you posted.
In post 357, Hannah26 wrote:If I'm honest I thought the whole a Eek Tier pretend disagreement then actual buddying up rather forced. It was so much like a pretend fight followed by an 'oh shit no one cares we better not start something' type play than anything.
No one caring is probably why I was at L-2.
In post 357, Hannah26 wrote:We're still waiting for Starth to have to tell us who he was on day one. We're counting down and there is still nothing. So that to me is extremely suspect.
Uh, what? Why does his flavor name matter to his claim?
I really want you to answer this.
(preferably before the end of D1)
Eek
!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:17 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 359, Hannah26 wrote:Sorry hopkirk I guess it's the whole mechanical/talking about the set up rather than hunting thing I'm suspicious of. It's been those sort of posts which are there but have no real impact...

Zzzx is someone who has gone under my radar I've just noticed. Add him to my suspicious lost. It'll sound like I'm copying him but Kop of course will also hit that button purely because of the lack of posts. But if that's my reason who am I to talk eh??

What do you mean by suspicious lost?

Also does it seem you are blaming Kop for activity while you have low activity your self? Not talking about him in the first post then slightly attacking him with a useless execuse really smells like scum buddying

FoS: Hannah
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:21 am

Post by ZZZX »

Also 2 days remains.

I think it will soon be time to decide on a target to lynch/dayvig
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:36 am

Post by Guyett »

“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.”
- Bill Shankly

Votecount 1.6My Milked Eek (1): Aronis
Aronis (1): TierShift
Sthar8 (1): Hopkirk
TierShift (1): Snork

Not voting (5) : sthar8, Kop, hannah26, ZZZX, My Milked Eek

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline in (expired on 2014-04-16 20:00:00)

Last edited by Guyett on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:47 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Full read list time (after skimming all the isos ).

Scum
Hannah: She does seem suspicious. Her posts are oddly free of any content or detail.

Zzzx: People say he’s newbtown. He’s played at least 5 or 6 games and appears too have read dozens which makes me disagree that his play can be brushed aside as him being new.

Possible scum
Aronis: He’s talking a lot but is not saying much. He seems suspiciously lacking in content.

Tiershift: He’s giving me bad vibes.

Neutral
Kop: His (minimal) stuff is pretty weird. How is someone counterclaiming against a day-vigi (in a closed setup especially). This “I'd like the idea of voting for who is to be shot. But the only downside, the scum can see who will get the most votes and join in to give them the extra push that they need, then influence the day lynch and they are gaining 3 kills.” From 349 just shows he doesn’t really understand stuff/is newbtown so I’ll need more to decide here. A slight scumlean if I had to pick.

Milk man: Nothing strong either way from here.

Possible town

Snork: Seems legit.

Sthar8: In retrospect (after re-reading), if his role is true, it does fit his play and is a role I’d expect to be part of the town.

Town
Hopkirk

That’s (loosly) in order there.

Vote Hannah
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Hopkirk »

This is probably the right time for a daykill i'd agree.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:54 am

Post by sthar8 »

I hope to be ready by the end of the day. Happy to hear suggestions.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:33 am

Post by ZZZX »

@MOD V/LA for 24 hours
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:16 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 368, sthar8 wrote:I hope to be ready by the end of the day. Happy to hear suggestions.
Hannah appears to be a common choice, also one i would approve of.
I think it would be good for everyone to voice who they would want pick.
Hannah26
Hannah26
Townie
Hannah26
Townie
Townie

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Hannah26 »

Before we start monumental error on my part, my brain refused to compute the post where Starth told us he was a dayvig. Not a clue how I missed that but I did. So for me that now makes Starth as good as confirmed town...
In post 361, TierShift wrote:
In post 357, Hannah26 wrote: If I'm honest I thought the whole a Eek Tier pretend disagreement then actual buddying up rather forced. It was so much like a pretend fight followed by an 'oh shit no one cares we better not start something' type play than anything.
Are you suggesting me and Eek are buddies?

I'm not sure, you'd be playing a stupid game if you were both mafia but I just think it was an odd page or so of interactions between the two of you. Like you were both going for each other then suddenly you're both totally in synch and thinking the same. Strange is all I found it...

Do you even know what a dayvig is lol
What's a newbieish point of reading?
I don't always get the mafia phrases which are used and have to look them up so that's newbieish. So when someone does that a lot I find them difficult to read and become distrustful I guess.

In post 362, My Milked Eek wrote:
In post 357, Hannah26 wrote:I'm here calm down.
Calm down? We're 1/2 into D1 and this post is the only thing you posted.
In post 357, Hannah26 wrote:If I'm honest I thought the whole a Eek Tier pretend disagreement then actual buddying up rather forced. It was so much like a pretend fight followed by an 'oh shit no one cares we better not start something' type play than anything.
No one caring is probably why I was at L-2.

Like I said above it just seemed like one second you were gunning for each other next you're happy to let each other be. Just seemed strange to me.

In post 357, Hannah26 wrote:We're still waiting for Starth to have to tell us who he was on day one. We're counting down and there is still nothing. So that to me is extremely suspect.
Uh, what? Why does his flavor name matter to his claim?
I really want you to answer this.
(preferably before the end of D1)
Like I said I managed to miss his role claim, the name means nothing. Count that as a blonde moment by me, I'm an idiot I can admit that.

In post 363, ZZZX wrote:
In post 359, Hannah26 wrote:Sorry hopkirk I guess it's the whole mechanical/talking about the set up rather than hunting thing I'm suspicious of. It's been those sort of posts which are there but have no real impact...

What do you mean by suspicious lost?

Also does it seem you are blaming Kop for activity while you have low activity your self? Not talking about him in the first post then slightly attacking him with a useless execuse really smells like scum buddying

FoS: Hannah
suspicious list sorry... Pressed o rather than i and didn't properly read it back through before I pressed send. And yes I did say during my post that me calling Kop suspicious for a lack of posting was a bit contradictive. But the reason I picked both you and him up in my second post was because I hadn't referred to either of you in my first post which I didn't realise until after it has gone. Who would I be scum buddying with through that btw??

Also why was Kop's point about mafia being able to sway both the votes amusing?? It's definitely something I'd be concerned about. In past mafia games on another forum we play on that's what the main concern would be when claiming something like that...
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:51 am

Post by TierShift »

I'm not a fan of hugely pulling the newbie card but hey

Who fo you want lynched and why are you not voting them?
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by Aronis »

So the inactives finally showed up? Wonderfully suspicious.

I'll try to post detailed opinions tonight or tomorrow.
Hannah26
Hannah26
Townie
Hannah26
Townie
Townie

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by Hannah26 »

In post 372, TierShift wrote:I'm not a fan of hugely pulling the newbie card but hey

Who fo you want lynched and why are you not voting them?
I'm not playing a newbie card, you asked why I felt like that I have you a reason. I don't wanna be treated any different, I'm just alerting you to why I read things a different way...

I honestly haven't decided yet. Of we're going to use Starth's dayvig today surely if is debater to decide after that??

In post 373, Aronis wrote:So the inactives finally showed up? Wonderfully suspicious.

I'll try to post detailed opinions tonight or tomorrow.
haha that is so typical. I'm not posting I'm in the wrong I start posting I'm in the wrong :lol::lol:

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”