Micro 376: Chosen Mafia - Game Over = Perfect Town Win

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

vote BBT

I know both of them. Somewhat.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 30, T S O wrote:I'd like to call it a scumtell to get us out of RVS but I think I'd expect better of a hydra containing Pig.

I don't think that's how RVS works. It sounds like you're admitting your hydra read is synthetic, and if that's the case why would you even try to make a read out of it?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Why would you even join a game if your first thought is to break it?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:20 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 53, ZZZX wrote:Lets start choosen hunting stuff.

First of all I want all of you to answer a quicky. If you were scum who would you veto and why.?

This is tough for me to answer because not only do I have next to no meta on anyone here, most of what I do have is from games that are currently on going. I would rather not get modkilled for accidentally slipping about an ongoing game.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:28 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 57, ZZZX wrote:Mainly GG is town but so far he is a main veto target (unless he is scum or scum dont want him dead)

here is another question. Who do you think would veto you and why?

I need to think of an answer to this one. Lol

I don't think anyone would veto me unless they were trying to pull some really,
really
ballsy WIFOM shenanigans. Again, there's just no meta on me.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:22 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 66, T S O wrote:
In post 43, ZZZX wrote:GG is town and TSO is annoyingly scummy so far.
VOTE: TSO

Please elaborate, your cases are so usually top-class and your history of reading me so often correct that I'm particularly excited to hear you've formed a scumread on me.

It's also a bit disturbing that you called me scum, GG called me Town, and then you immediately accepted this without pushing your read. Why?

In post 67, ZZZX wrote:When the duck did I accept you as town? And no I can't make a case that good at page 1 .

TSO won't answer this so I will. Check the post numbers.

In post 38, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:TSO is town I guess. I cant see a scummy getting their panties all in a bunch over what he is getting his bunched up over.

In post 43, ZZZX wrote:GG is town and TSO is annoyingly scummy so far.

But then TSO decides ZZZX is still scummy because nobody agrees with him on PAGE 3.

In post 68, T S O wrote:So, what you're saying is, you think I'm Scum, but you have no problems with other players completely disagreeing with that, you're not seeking to either change their opinion or have them change yours, and also you can't actually articulate why you think I'm scum.

And you wonder why I'm so often derisive to you.

In post 70, T S O wrote:I have a theory where if I constantly point it out he may actually correct it.

So until TSO can
find
a read and not
push
a read, he is scum, and ZZZX is chosen.

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

So, TSO was saying that ZZZX was accepting your read on him, which he wasn't. Yet he's saying he's going to continue to pester him about not having anyone agree with his read anyone by forcing it down his throat. I feel like he's trying to get a chosen one out of the way and is fumbling for reads on him.

I hope that clarified.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 84, T S O wrote:oh there we go.

Flubber, what would you grade your reading comprehension out of 10?

So it still doesn't make sense?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Okay. My guess is that I'm making too many assumptions and not expressing them as such.

I don't like the idea of trying to repeat yourself to get someone to do what you want. What are the possible answers you see from ZZZX and what do you plan to do with them?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 95, Josh_B wrote:ZZZX is on my list of towns. Thanks for the support.
Game breaking can be an alignment tell if it benefits the town.

You haters are on my short list of lynchables.

This is a really shallow read you're trying to consider legitimate.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

VOTE: unvote

Yeah. I derped. Looking back, yeah that post was a defense post and nothing more.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

@awestfie Even if someone is a "safer lynch," how does that help if they're showing lots of town reads? What scenarios do you see us having to lynch someone because they're "safe"?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 115, awestfie wrote:Alright.

I would normally find what Josh did with the whole "we can just NL forever and win!" thing as a town-tell but; I dislike the way he expressed himself in saying that, it just didn't feel genuine at all to me. If he had a few posts before saying that, I could've potentially bought it but, even then; scum can easily force comments like these in an attempt to look like town. Overall, I think his opening is just null, and if anything, it's leaning scum.

Is there a reason you're not voting for him?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:14 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 128, ZZZX wrote:
In post 79, Flubbernugget wrote:and ZZZX is chosen.

THIS PINGS MY SCUMDAAAAAAARS

if I am ever lynched and was choosen lynch this thing.

Would there be any advantage to me as mafia outing chosen. In any way. And since I've already admitted I read TSO wrong, how is this still relevant?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 177, Josh_B wrote:
In post 176, T S O wrote:my eyes, but I think you're scum here. I like you as a person.

That's possible. Only impossible, having been in two games together, where I was scum in both. I suppose neither my style nor interests have changed. Perhaps I'm better at being scummy in my town games, than I am at being scummy in my scum games.

I have to be reading this wrong. If nothing about your style has changed from two games with you as scum, doesn't that suggest you're playing like you would as scum right now? And make your last sentence null and void as a result?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Hi. Guys. I couldn't really analyze the TSO GG shit sling during work but I've taken notes on it (and the rest of the thread) and should hopefully be able to get a catch up post out tomorrow that will also help me pass the time during a 2 hour drive tomorrow.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Okay I'm gonna run a little far back into the thread but let's see what I see.

In post 221, T S O wrote:

Yeah, I'm not going to let you pull this either.

There is no proof that you would have done this, other than your word. It's literally unprovable. Let's go on hard facts here. The hard fact in this case is that you had a problem with me voting Josh. You dressed it up as having a problem with me voting, but your real problem was with me voting Josh. So don't try to pretend you were being openhanded - no you weren't.

This is a weak attack. You have no more proof of your intentions than he has of yours.

In post 253, T S O wrote:

why exactly would I argue over nonsense as scum and not town?

This reminds me of my first game here, where someone tried to argue that loaded questions were only good for town.

Maybe this is worded wrong? But please tell me. Why would town want to argue over nonsense?

----------------------------------------------------

We then see a back and forth. Here's my personal
shit just got real
demarcation point.

In post 264, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:My god, TSO needs to be lynched post-haste. Whenever you guys come around to it, we can get this scumlynch kicked off.

So yes. I'm going to put the blame on GG (AP???) for this one. What was the point in making such a crass statement?

That also brings me to Awest. From my point of view, TSO reacted understandably (not appropriately) to the implied insult I am seeing in GG's post. I have no idea why you are scum reading TSO here. Maybe I need to reread what you said, but I want my thoughts out now while I have the chance.

In post 273, Josh_B wrote:
In post 249, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Townies: GG, Lying Cat, AntiHeart, Swifty
Scummies: TSO, Josh
Meh: ZZZX, Flubber, BBT.

This is awful. TSO is the only one with you who is still on my wagon. Get your shit together Hydra, while I go back and show your last reads list. And remind you that you initially wanted to policy lynch TSO.
What happened that turned Zzzx and Flubber and BBT to Meh?

Next one to act like that policy lynch wasn't a joke gets fed to my avatar.

And I have no idea what you're trying to read from your wagon.

In post 280, ZZZX wrote:
In post 264, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:My god, TSO needs to be lynched post-haste. Whenever you guys come around to it, we can get this scumlynch kicked off.

GGO turned me to a null read or idk and TSO became one of his scum reads? what a quick change.
I want both of thier heads on a wall. I hear a bus gone wrong.

I smell it in my bones.

Where and how do you see a bus going wrong?

In post 293, Lying Cat wrote:
In post 292, Jingle wrote:ETL, we would like to know why you are gaslighting TSO.

:shifty:

I don't have a read on this, but this is an insult to anyone that's actually actually been gaslighted. Do you realize gaslighting is a form of psychological
abuse?

In post 301, awestfie wrote:
From 93 to when you last pointed it out (), there is a nine post gap from you, yeah. Go ahead and count, if you want. You don't just "hope things work out," if you've a problem with something you point it out; you don't just let it sit there for you to go back to it later.

Could you explain to me how much transparency is pro-town? Maybe he was waiting to see how you acted on what you said? I'm going to examine Josh a little more in an ISO to see how viable this is, but in my little experience here I find myself wanting to lean more towards hiding info than speaking up to have yourself town read.

But who do I scum read? Right now, my biggest scum read is still Josh. Even when I'm defending him, I can't do so in confidence. A-west is leaning town for her intentions, but if I keep seeing weak arguments that's gonna change. Big fat null for GG and TSO. Although I have an eye on TSO. Also not digging some of his arguments. My big issue with these two is that I don't think I can read emotions very well. Definitely doesn't help that a hydra was in play.

This leads me to realize I have no reads in my notes on BBT, Heartless, or Lying Cat. I probably won't have much on cat, but I can go back and fix that for the other two.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 321, Lying Cat wrote:ETL, why are you ignoring us? We're here and willing to flirt. Just tell us why you're gaslighting our hylian friend.

What the fuck do you think gaslighting is and where the fuck do you see it happening.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 388, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:

Anyhow, A+ wagon, would vote again. Much lynch, very scum. Join us TTH, we have smores and a cozy campfire.

Why are you doing this AGAIN.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Okay all I've seen BBT do is push that loaded question on TSO. Like really hard. I don't like it, but it feels like he's due for a catchup post like I just put out. Let's see what happens.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

So what I see from Heartless is that they were the only people that really tried to grill GG on anything (TSO doesn't count, and that was more defense than anything) and all they got was a town read off of GG. My gut says that's a mutual town read, but I have to think that one through. I also want to see how they read my catchup post.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:59 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Well yeah the catch up post is town looking, but theres nothing in there for you to springboard off of?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:09 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 410, Heartless wrote:oh yeah, and "hydra" as an excuse to not have a read

/fart

In post 409, Heartless wrote:
In post 393, Flubbernugget wrote:But who do I scum read? Right now, my biggest scum read is still Josh. Even when I'm defending him, I can't do so in confidence. A-west is leaning town for her intentions, but if I keep seeing weak arguments that's gonna change. Big fat null for GG and TSO. Although I have an eye on TSO. Also not digging some of his arguments. My big issue with these two is that I don't think I can read emotions very well. Definitely doesn't help that a hydra was in play.

This leads me to realize I have no reads in my notes on BBT, Heartless, or Lying Cat. I probably won't have much on cat, but I can go back and fix that for the other two.

>i'm defending him but i can't do so in confidence
>leaning
>big fat null
>i have an eye on...
>i have no reads on...

this is a big mushy piece of shit paragraph designed to
look
like opinions when there's nothing there that even remotely resembles an opinion

I explained everything I saw in the above paragraphs of that post and and then summarized my reads in my last paragraph. What seems to be the problem with my reads that you don't consider them valid opinions?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 415, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 407, Flubbernugget wrote:Well yeah the catch up post is town looking, but theres nothing in there for you to springboard off of?

I don't like this. At all. The catch-up post is 'town looking'. I feel like that's a slip.

I used your words. Wouldn't
you
be slipping if there's a slip to be found?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 422, Heartless wrote:
In post 421, Flubbernugget wrote:I explained everything I saw in the above paragraphs of that post and and then summarized my reads in my last paragraph. What seems to be the problem with my reads that you don't consider them valid opinions?

no

you quoted random things and made little snipe-y comments about them that have that little bitter bite of scummy bitchiness in them. (the indignation over lying cat saying "gaslighting", "i have no idea what you're trying to read from your wagon")

they're not
invalid
opinions. they're not opinions at all. anything that comes close (your read on josh) is so clouded up and obscured by doublespeak that it's impossible to separate them from people you really do have no opinions on (which is.........
EVERYONE else
; except for canadian girl, you "lean town" on her which is more doublespeak)

unlike normal newbtownies, you don't seem to have a sense of the game as a whole and you don't seem to care. it looks like you're just mining at little things, hoping you look busy enough to everyone else.

it's textbook scum. unfortunately for you, i read the textbook.

you're scum.

First. I fucking said I had no read on what LC said. It was a personal issue. Maybe I'll hit him up about it after the game. I fucking admitted that had next to no relation to the game and you're still using it against me?

Do I have to beg Josh for an explanation of his wagon? Do you think he's to stupid to realize if wants to be town read by me, he can try to clarify things for me?

Your double speak rant is also full of shit. A west is leaning town. That means I have town reads on her and I have scum reads on her. These are the nit picks you're criticizing. My "double speak" is a summary of what these reads mean to me. The town things I have seen right now out weigh the scum things I have seen on her, but not by much. Do I have to explain these things in such excruciating detail? Mafia wouldn't be much fun if everyone fell asleep trying to read my posts, and that doesn't even consider all the fluff my posts would
actually
have.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 416, awestfie wrote:I'm going to try and catch up, later today. Sorry that my activity has been quite low, just a lot of things happening right now.

In post 424, Heartless wrote:...and for someone who had "notes" on the TSO vs GG fight, you had shockingly little to say about it. in fact, they ended up being "big fat null". that's a pretty dissatisfying conclusion to come to.

Well the back and forth was emotional. Let's see if you're reading my posts and grilling me on the right things.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 437, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:I don't really like that he is null on us and TSO. I feel it was a particularly large part of the day thus far, and an easy opportunity to choose a side.

p-edit: So, because I disagree with you, that means I'm scum? :igmeou:

To me it was a town v. town flamewar. If I really had to pick a side I would stick with GG right now. I trust their competence more in the event of a lynch. This is meta from ongoing games, nothing in particular to the thread.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 467, Josh_B wrote:Ok. I read up.
Flubbernugget, what do you think is our best course of action right now?

As of right now, lynch you, and let GG keep bickering with people one at a time. Someone is gonna slip somewhere.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 472, Josh_B wrote:
In post 468, Flubbernugget wrote:
Do I have to beg Josh for an explanation of his wagon? Do you think he's to stupid to realize if wants to be town read by me, he can try to clarify things for me?

A WAGON! What Wagon? Where?
Image I drew a picture of a wagon, no one one it, no one there to drive it, going nowhere. Lame and worthless.

In post 152, Wickedestjr wrote:
Votecount 1.6:

Josh_B - [3] - BlueBloodedToffee, Guilty Gunsmith, T S O
T S O - [1] - ZZZX
ZZZX - [1] - Corrino

Not voting - [4] - awestfie, Flubbernugget, Josh_B, Heartless

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2014-08-25 14:39:13)
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

@Josh:

Lynching you isn't random. I scum read you.

GG kept their head a lot better with the second back and forth. And I town read them. So I have no problem letting them lead conversation a little bit. I can still find separate reads from them. After calling out BBT's loaded question it's gonna be tough for them to pull the same shit.

You also scum read awestfie for asking a question the same way you are asking one right now.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 478, Heartless wrote:
No, it is not "full of shit". Doublespeak is actually a pretty apt description of what you've been doing, and you would make Orwell proud with how delicately you've been towing the thin line of not actually giving reads on many players.

Let me pull the doublespeak out of this post for you.

My revision:

"Nuh-uh."

Oh. Here's a good example of hydras being a bitch to read, too. You're pushing a shit read on me, and TTH is calling it out. It's like some sort of "good cop/bad cop" thing to really fuck with your head. How do I know if it was a legit disagreement? It's a WIFOM thing that doesn't do anything for town other than give them more shit to sift through. I think this is also part of that hydra dissonance GG mentioned.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 488, Josh_B wrote:
In post 477, Flubbernugget wrote:You also scum read awestfie for asking a question the same way you are asking one right now.

Not true. My problem with awest is the call to lynch people based on an arbitrary game mechanic on her first post. Meaning that she's thinking of the game in terms of lynching by WIFOM, and doesn't have the mind set of scum hunting. It's clever, because only the scum actually know who was vetoed and the scum have a clear shot at NKing whoever they vetoed. And town won't know who was actually vetoed until endgame.

Nope. That's not what happened. Awestfie already said this but I'm backing her up for what it's worth.

Her idea really assumes the town is going to be waffle-y, so nobody is really going after a full pursuit of it. But for an ice breaker it wasn't that big a deal. No need to dwell on it. Now I get what she was saying about you taking too long to address her answers.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Dissatisfaction of what. And how is dissatisfaction scummy. Where do you see town waffelry. And if I were scum, why would I try to overcome it.

The plan awestfie laid out will not work in any manner if the town has strong, confident reads, because at that point nobody would be too "iffy" to consider the veto pool as part of a lynch. If a waffling read isn't the opposite of a confident read, my terminology was wrong. But I think I might be easier to see this way that I have made deductions and not assumptions.

As far as I know waffling is not being able to have a confident read on anyone. It's kinda like an opposite to conf bias. A good read sits in some sort of waffle/conf bias equilibrium.

And disagreeing with you isn't dismissing a scummy behavior.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Do a quick ISO on her. I'll wait.

Actually, I'll just let your misrep/blatant lies speak for themselves.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:27 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 540, awestfie wrote:
In post 539, awestfie wrote:
There's two of you, you had three days to think all of this through and this is all that you guys had to say, really? Really not liking this post at all. Why are you guys playing so lazily? I wouldn't normally think that, being lazy is a scum-tell. What's bothering me is that there's two people posting on that account and it doesn't seem like it, at all. I understand that one of you was busy with "baby sitting," but why wasn't the other head posting during that time?

I've played in a hydra before and you don't just wait for the other head to give you their reads to post; you post when you want to post and keep your partner updated with your reads and they'll do the same. So, what's the problem here? I'm actually seeing this from GG/Antihero, but not from you two, so.

I forgot to paragraph break, so here's an "easier" version to read.

Agree and disagree.

I agree that despite the detailed coverage, there's a lot of the game that hasn't been touched.

As far as how you play as a hydra, maybe it's just a different style to discuss before you post? I'm honestly not sure here because I've never hydra'd, so someone else might have to step in for me here.

I also somewhat agree with what LC brought up. LC also saw a lot of things I world have never have been able to see. My only issue is I have no idea how to determine whether or not an insult was truly "over the top. " Way to meta for me.

What about LC's observations do you see as bad?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:34 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Why the fuck is there a wagon on LC. Like Holy Fuck.

In post 550, awestfie wrote:Most of it is just things people have already said and I fail to see how they only read so little despite having 3+ days to catch up.

So I'm still deciding whether or not this is a bad answer or bad question to have answered.

In post 555, awestfie wrote:"You" being sthar, of course.

Hydra is not a "play style," it's just that you've someone you can one-hundred-percent trust with your reads, but it shouldn't mean you should live up to them. You're still free to post, even if the other head isn't around; posts shouldn't only be made when both heads are there. Hydras should disagree with some reads and I'm not seeing that at all from LC. Matter of fact, if you ISO LC's post, you'll mostly see "I" and not "we," why is that? Jingle is scared to post and I don't see why she (he?) would be as town.

Did I say hydra was a play style? There's different styles of playing as a hydra. You're pushing your style which is objectively superior to any other way someone has played a hydra because...well because it is?

Josh_B wrote:
In post 548, awestfie wrote:Much like your posts, it's bad.

who has good posts?

Not you.

Tries to get a frame of reference for your reasoning, and you shoot it down. I guess I asked a bad question, but at least I can catch on to the fact that you tried to dodge it.

In post 592, awestfie wrote:

In post 548, awestfie wrote:Much like your posts, it's bad.

1) Cool.
2) Same as above.
3) Again, cool. How does this make you town, exactly? Am I supposed to read your mind and know that you're an IRL hydra?

You somehow found a way to scum read the most blatantly sarcastic post in the thread. That's almost as impressive as it is sad.

In post 611, awestfie wrote:I waited for you to post
game related content
for
3 days
, all you came back with was the interactions TSO and GG had and then, you proceeded to vote in the two. I found it odd that if only one of the hydra was away then why was the other head of the hydra not posting? Clearly, none of this is
game related

Again, am I supposed to stupidly read your mind and know that you two are a IRL hydra? I saw a huge lack of communication between the two in the majority of your posts. It mostly seemed like "I" and not "we," and a scum hydra wouldn't have to discuss reads much with each other, since all they have to do is fake reads. Again, none of this is
game related

You got me.

They've been posting other reads too. Sithar (I think?) is probably using you as his "punching bag" a little too much to help the town, but even then I see that as more anti-town than scum.

In post 616, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: LyingCat

Yeah. Let's see where this goes.

Also, all this meta talk is driving me insane. Let's stop that.

What the fuck is this shit.

In post 619, Heartless wrote:ok so i was sitting on the toilet and it clicked with me

BBT is scum

You have shitty reads.

AHAHAHAHAHA GUISE I'M SO FUCKING PUNNY.

I didn't even have to take notes for this one! t(-.-)t

/sarcasm

I didn't like that BBT vote tho.

In post 620, Heartless wrote:>the criticism of the flubber wagon (even though precisely ZERO fucking
scum
reads came from the wagon)
>the irritatingly long time it's taking to waffle on us
>the vote parking on TSO (a zero accountability vote) for the longest time

and now...

>the random jump onto lying cat with no reads progression following from recent posting

lying cat wasn't anywhere near the flubber wagon. if you want to sit here and
swear up and fucking down that the flubber wagon was on scum
, then your scumreads should follow from that,
but they don't

it's flubber/bbt scumteam

gg

Semi agree again.

First point. No shit there were no scum reads from what was basically a VI wagon.

Second/third point taken.

Last point. Who is this directed at?

In post 621, Heartless wrote:meanwhile at the legion of doom....

Spoiler:
In post 549, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 540, awestfie wrote:
In post 539, awestfie wrote:
There's two of you, you had three days to think all of this through and this is all that you guys had to say, really? Really not liking this post at all. Why are you guys playing so lazily? I wouldn't normally think that, being lazy is a scum-tell. What's bothering me is that there's two people posting on that account and it doesn't seem like it, at all. I understand that one of you was busy with "baby sitting," but why wasn't the other head posting during that time?

I've played in a hydra before and you don't just wait for the other head to give you their reads to post; you post when you want to post and keep your partner updated with your reads and they'll do the same. So, what's the problem here? I'm actually seeing this from GG/Antihero, but not from you two, so.

I forgot to paragraph break, so here's an "easier" version to read.

Agree and disagree.

I agree that despite the detailed coverage, there's a lot of the game that hasn't been touched.

As far as how you play as a hydra, maybe it's just a different style to discuss before you post? I'm honestly not sure here because I've never hydra'd, so someone else might have to step in for me here.

I also somewhat agree with what LC brought up. LC also saw a lot of things I world have never have been able to see. My only issue is I have no idea how to determine whether or not an insult was truly "over the top. " Way to meta for me.

What about LC's observations do you see as bad?

:activelurking:
:scumposting:

So you're going to spew the same shit reads making awestfie look like an idiot? Dude, if you two end up being the scum team I will die of laughter.
In post 632, Heartless wrote:>flubber's wagon is "easy" (even though it magically disintegrates) but bad boy lying cat wagon is all cool

Maybe it disintegrated because it was "easy"? Other than that you know how i feel about the LC wagon so.

>lying cat isn't even a scumread

Possible pressure vote? Though admittedly weak speculation.

>josh is a scumread and a
bunch
of people talk about him being scum, but
i'll never vote him

Yeh.

>flubber's wagon was
sooooooooooooo
scum driven, but maybe it's not because there's some good points, but heartless is "leaning" scum because blahablhblahlkdjsaf;jds;lkajf;lkdsajf;lkdsaj;lkfdsajfsalk; /fart

If I had a cat it would probably sleep on my keyboard too.

seriously, BBT's "reads" are a big, tangled, fucked up web that doesn't connect to the
actions
(the vote patterns).

forget logic. the simple fact of the matter is that he's not pushing the lynch that follows from his reads (josh), he's pushing
a
lynch.

I mean you can only push so hard before you're tunneling a wagon nobody cares about. But nobody else has done that in this game at all....

Just gonna place this here

vote awesfie

More to come. But I'm at Dorney Park fuckers. Peace.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 660, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 659, Wickedestjr wrote:
awestfie - [1] - Flubbernugget

No.

@Flubber: Just. No. That's... just no.

This VC is fucking abysmal when we only have 5 days left.

ETL

I'll unvote or vote for Josh if it makes you happy. And yes that vote was shit; I rushed through that post trying to finish it up before the car ride was over. But there's no way I'm on that LC wagon. Maybe I'm down for the BBT wagon. How bad do you want me on the bbt wagon? If at all?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 774, Heartless wrote:Flubbernugget, I'm not going to sugar-coat it: your contributions to the game have been dismal and serve a very pro-scum agenda.

Whenever I read through your ISO, I see very little in the way of well thought out reads or original thought and a lot of bickering with other players (posts 393, 480, 510, and 656 are all perfect examples).

Your latest post 729 is also bad. You were criticizing Antihero's BBT read before, calling it "shitty". You even went so far as to say that you "didn't like [the vote]". Why are you suddenly OK with the possibility of voting BBT? And why are you waiting for someone else to give you direction on the vote?

_TTH

Well I want either a Josh or Awestfie lynch right now. That's not going to happen. But is a no lynch a better idea than a lynch I don't want? I really don't know here.

I feel like you're still trying to discredit my posts as "doublespeak," and just using different words to do so.

And do you scum read the bickering GG has had with other players?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:22 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 795, Antihero wrote:
In post 786, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 774, Heartless wrote:Flubbernugget, I'm not going to sugar-coat it: your contributions to the game have been dismal and serve a very pro-scum agenda.

Whenever I read through your ISO, I see very little in the way of well thought out reads or original thought and a lot of bickering with other players (posts 393, 480, 510, and 656 are all perfect examples).

Your latest post 729 is also bad. You were criticizing Antihero's BBT read before, calling it "shitty". You even went so far as to say that you "didn't like [the vote]". Why are you suddenly OK with the possibility of voting BBT? And why are you waiting for someone else to give you direction on the vote?

_TTH

Well I want either a Josh or Awestfie lynch right now. That's not going to happen. But is a no lynch a better idea than a lynch I don't want? I really don't know here.

I feel like you're still trying to discredit my posts as "doublespeak," and just using different words to do so.

And do you scum read the bickering GG has had with other players?

wah wah wah
discredittttttt

meaningless. you need credit in the first place.

if you want those lynches, you'd be stating your case instead of making little shitty swipes every now and again. the swifty vote is terrible, btw.

Do I have to explicitly state every thing I didn't like about awestfie's or Josh_B's play is a scum tell?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 800, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 799, Flubbernugget wrote:
Do I have to explicitly state every thing I didn't like about awestfie's or Josh_B's play is a scum tell?

Yes. Or are you expecting people to blindly believe what you say?

Woah. Even if I were to explain every single read/tell or whatever I had, how am I making any sort of assumption that people have to believe this?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:11 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

You mean a lynch I agree with?

VOTE: Josh

Worth a shot.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:12 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

You idiots I'm a 2 shot vengeful werewolf.

BBT just end it ffs.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:06 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1238, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Also, Flubber, don't address your partner like that in the thread.

Where exactly are you talking about?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:53 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I would totally donate to that kickstarter to get the guy that kickstarted potato salad kicked in the nuts.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”