Micro 434 - Winter's Ball [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:17 am

Post by pirate mollie »

yo anti wanna boogey

plz be town this time
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:41 am

Post by pirate mollie »

anti wanna dance

ffs

okay I am going to read the thread
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #79 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:51 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 31, Pine wrote:AHEM

We are gentlemen and ladies, scions of houses most noble and proper. I propose that we adhere only to the most genteel manners and cultured discourse, and shed any veneer of uncouth or uncivilized behavior. If thy tongue shall offend, keep it right verily silent.

In other words, I suggest we maintain a degree of politeness and gentle speech not commonly seen in these environs, to enhance the experience of the grand ball.

omg fuck off with that shit :P
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 35, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:ceph you c an have him.

if flubber or flames dont want me then poo.

(((etl)))
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #83 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:04 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 77, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:holiday mollie

aww ty <3

anti is town
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

all this foreplay is making me blush. I was with a gay man in the last dance so you can imagine how that went.

hey cephrir I can sometimes read a player in 3 posts what do you think about that
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #101 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:46 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 94, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 91, pirate mollie wrote:I can sometimes read a player in 3 posts what do you think about that

do me mollie

not there with you yet. and I can't do it with the same player every game. but there are a few player on my homesite that I have never been wrong ever. with ld it takes only 1 post.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

anti if you get weird on me i am going to poison you when you come to visit in january
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #111 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 108, Antihero wrote:also, reject ceph and smile at the resulting red text by his name

I am with you on cepg. this ought to be interesting since in the last dance nobody was actually lynched people were just removed from the dance by their partners. town won 7 minutes to dl.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #112 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

you know I love you
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #135 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:33 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 127, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:go sit down and be patient. last time we rushed pre-dance scum won. remember

:neutral:

town won the last game and predance was over by p2. town lost the first game.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #150 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:38 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I have never seen cephrir's town game before but I take back my scumread on him.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #154 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

bpc you can still change it to cephrir.

anti stfu
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #163 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

BPC I SAID CHANGE IT BACK TO CEPHRIR
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #169 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 165, Cephrir wrote:Well, alright! That works! I'm glad I get to play, but I hope it doesn't become a problem.

Next time yall play this setup, please take your four days. There's no reason not to.

and i disagree with that and in fact I think it benefits scum to let the predance to drag out for ever. unless you are completely new you will have a basic idea of who you have chemistry with and wld want to share a pt with. town dragged all of their days in the first game and lost; town got straight to the point in the second game and town didn't just win we did in like 17 or 18 pages it was awsum. so the game was incredibly easy to keep up with and keep track of. do you know who was in bothe games? etl. do you see her being useful and offering insight based on experience? cos I sure as hell don't.

I am sure there are lots of different strategies with this mechanic it is fairly new and there is rarely a 1 size fits all in mafia. so can you plz stop complaining for rushing when I don't think we did with 8 pages especially when you haven't this mechanic yet? ty cephrir!

and yw
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #171 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 170, Cephrir wrote:
Chemistry has something to be said for it, but there are a fair number of players in this game who I wouldn't think would have any chemistry with anyone.
Town may not have won before by doing that, but that doesn't mean it's a bad idea. And we can see that it probably led to some fuckery here. It would have benefited us to get a read on Bert and decide whether to keep him or not, for one.

Well I was complaining because it nearly cost town me and I don't want to go D:

who? the only 1 that I can think of is flubber.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #174 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I cld see flame but pine looked like he was trying to work his mojo. I don't have chemistry with him like...at all but I am sure som1 wld have.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #240 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:08 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 188, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 187, Antihero wrote:VOTE: etl

you're scum aren't you? wth is this nonsense

and here the emotional emotional fucked manipulation starts. anti is so not scum here and fucking well knows it and anti will NOT be able to sneak past each other we are both town end of story I am already smelling desperation from you with this shit I bet money you are going to try to guilt-trip anti your way out of this shit. you know it won't work on me cos I am flat-out immune to your manipulation it doesn't work on me.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #241 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 193, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:ok.

so you don't want to talk about it then?

pre-dance was saturday/sunday. the days i usually spend smoking tons of weed and relaxing like a mofo. given what happened last week, you know i did that more than usual.

you know that.

plus its a micro so i don't really care what happened, and i wanted ceph in the game, now ceph is in the game. sometimes i dont feel like being a leader you know.

anyway. entire post of yours just sounds like mollie talking through you and i'm not dealing with that fucking bullshit. so lynch me and be done with it.

and here it starts. anti said in the pt that he thought you were scum before I even posted so you can fuck off with that shit.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #242 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:18 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 196, Cephrir wrote:
In post 193, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:anyway. entire post of yours just sounds like mollie talking through you and i'm not dealing with that fucking bullshit. so lynch me and be done with it.

It sounds like there is something I'm not aware of going on here. Why wouldn't mollie speak for herself if she had an axe to grind? Why are you flipping out and ATEing already? It's one post...

pedit: yo

there is no axr to grind etl and I are friends go look at the other game she didn't freak out when I fosed her but she did when reck did. she does this every single time when I nail her ass cos it works on nearly without a vag I only managed to innoculate majiffy and desperado from it, it works on every1 else. lemme she is gonna say "I just wanted to have fun in a game for once blah blah blah and you are on me picking on me blah blah blah just lynch me blach blah blah". she does this shit every game you just have to tune it out. what will be missing from her game is a distinct lack of sorting the gamestate and town does!etl likes to do it early cos she likes playing the leader.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #243 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:21 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 198, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:and mollie is really good at getting under my skin. dont get me wrong - i fucking love her - but she knows all the buttons to push. i actually dont think she does it on purpose. i think it's just her methods just drive me nuts because i dont know how to work with her. its frustrating and i'm just preemptively backing out of that mess because i dont feel like being frustrated.

the only button I push is when I correctly identify you as scum you hate it cos YOU CAN"T MANIPULATE ME LIKE YOU DO OTHER PEOPLE.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT GETS UNDER MY SKIN? WHEN PLAY THE VICTIM AND EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATE PEOPLE WHEN YOU ARE SCUM IN ORDER TO GET AWAY WITH BEING SCUM.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #244 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:24 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 211, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:like i literally did not give a shit about your bert or ceph reads. i just wanted to have some fun in a micro after having kind of a rough week. i spent the weekend being stoned as fuck and playing minecraft and shopping. not sitting on the thread like a nob worrying about what internet people are thinking about some stupid game..

HERE IT COMES I CAN'T WAIT

lol etl is so fucking predictable its not even funny.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #246 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 216, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:not to mention, i was feeling sorry for myself because mollie stole you and ceph stole bpc. no offense to flubber or flames but i dont know them.

lol I didn't "steal" him nice try at victim gambiting tho!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #263 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:43 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 228, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:don't be a rude boy anti. clearly i am asking for clarification of that statement.

and here you go manipulating anti by calling him rude which the whole specific purpose is to make anti feel bad about himself cos you know his biggest weakness and flaw is to self-flagellate. why wld you try to make a friend feel bad about himself? cos you know he will. this is scum you all over I mean your whole defense is "poor me I am so picked on i feel so left out mollie is gonna pick on me boohoo". anti votes your OMGUS feels so fucking hollow and fake cos you shld know better and his reasons going after you were pretty fucking sound. you are doing exactly as I predicted you wld and you backed off of your anit scumread the second you saw your manipulation starting to work which indicates the original thought the following trajectory never came from a sincere POV but from desperate scum who knows that they might not be able to aTe their way out of this 1.

and don't give me that crap "oh it has been a rough week" you must have a lot of them (and our convos indicate otherwise) or mebbe you just roll scum that much.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #272 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:50 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 252, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:mollie, i dont like that you jump down my throat when i'm being facetious. do you really think i felt like you "stole" anti from me? i had him last time, and when i saw you sign up for the game, i was already expecting you to neighbor up with him. is he my preferred neighbor here? yeah he is, but its only fair you get him this time.

anyway, i'm not interested in fighting with you. i think ceph is town. that's about the only read i have right now. flames hasn't posted in the hood yet.

p-edit posts.

oh i thought you weren't going to read my posts? did you suddenly realize how scummy that is and that you do this shit every single time you are scum and I corner you? and that there might be a couple of people who know that? lol

its okay i am done reading your aTe bullshit on the off chance you are town (and I am pretty sure you are not!) you fucked up with your OMGUS on anti followed by deliberately trying to cripple him by making him feel bad. <----- town don't this cos it isn't town motivated. as town you want people who are scumreading you to come to move their opinion on their by seeing your towniness and i know for a fact you can do this when town. you can't do it as scum and that is why you do this shit its purely for cover to get people to leave you alone.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #280 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:57 am

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: etl

not moving.

and bert you know what to do.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #282 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

@ cephrir

what etl has attempted to do is poison the well against anti and i both and know logical fallacies of that particular nature come more often from scum than town.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #299 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:18 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 294, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:whatever. does it matter if we wait until flames posts? and then I wil leave.

if you were town why wld you leave unless you thought that flame was scum? if I am not mistaken, if you were lynched flame wld still be in this game. if you did this as town it wld be petty and spiteful to take out another potential townie with you (and I have no idea cos flame hasn't posted at all) this reads as scum going down who wants to take a townie with them in order to keep the numbers low for their partner. like that wld be the only motivation to leave the dance.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #336 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:49 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 311, Cephrir wrote:
In post 282, pirate mollie wrote:@ cephrir

what etl has attempted to do is poison the well against anti and i both and know logical fallacies of that particular nature come more often from scum than town.

Kinda sorta maybe. I'm not generally one to jump aboard and wagon based on someone else's meta unless they're presenting a case regarding it. Also, I don't have any interest in ending this day soon, I haven't even gotten to talk to BPC yet. My sorting him will have a big impact on how I see the game.

erm...plz don't insult me and dismiss my case - and i have presented 1 - as a strictly meta case cos it is not. motivation and body of work are key components in scumhunting yet neither are particularly valued on this on this site. differentiation between townflail and scumflail is a lost skill.

to powerpoint things out for you:

1. etl immediately tries to cripple anti by using aTe cos they are friends and she knows it will work on him.
2. moves on to try to discredit anti and I. (poisoning the well)
3. plays the "mollie stole you from me card" lol
4. after effectively discrediting me and crippling anti moves on to agree with any wagon not on her.
5. agrees with anti's point on flubber in chosen but has no fucking idea what he is talking about and it is obvs.
6. now is going for more emotional play with the "I am okay with my lynch" then okay good it will make things more pleasant.

I never said "lets ram her lynch through before any1 else has a chance to post" cos i want them to. but I am not losing focus of etl cos she knows how to play the game and wait her lynch she does this all of the time and people let her get away with it.

I told anti that I wld have an easier time believing that flubber if in the town games that I remember stumbling across were not equally this bad. so i really don't know what to do with him. I have something that I can say later when the timing is right for now its just a *reasons* thing.

flame needs to post soon.

flubber needs to engage with cephrir in a meaningful manner.

I think bert is town.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #338 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:51 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 330, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:what is your general impression though ceph? like do you think i'm overthinking the switch thing or no?

if this you thinking bpc switching is weird this is the only thing that you have said that I have liked cos it was. I already told anti i did not like his dithering.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #343 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:08 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 341, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:k. mollie, i
am
ok with leaving the game, and i explained why. if you would just read it, you would get it. and also, i mentioned scumreading flubber before anti did, so, you are wrong there. he agreed with me, not the other way around.

in any case, you need to look at flames and flubber. if flames ever posts and if flubber ever confronts ceph. i asked him for clarification as well and he fucked off.

so after we're gone, can i trust you to put your head back on straight and look at bpc/flubber more closely?

yep. more likely will look at bpc harder and i find it interesting that cephrir says that he is chatting with bpc but never really says what they are chatting about. like if he is saying they are friends then they probs (or shldn't be) discussing the game, anti and I aren't. instead we are using our pt to talk about movies and how seekritly fears about being possessed by the devil and wonders what hell is like. all game references are in the pt thread. so i guess i am wondering why cephrir is not more concerned that bpc is not in their pt discussing the game.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #344 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 342, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 341, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:also, i mentioned scumreading flubber before anti did, so, you are wrong there. he agreed with me, not the other way around.

i would like you to acknowledge this though, because if you can understand that you are incorrect there, then perhaps you can understand the rest of it as well.

anti mentioned it in the pt thread about the chosen game before you did. so i have a different POV. so it looks like a misunderstanding yeah?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #351 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:23 am

Post by pirate mollie »

so cephrir talk to me about yours and bpc's friendship! what do you think of bpc's dithering cos you never reeally commented on that.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #357 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 354, Cephrir wrote:
In post 351, pirate mollie wrote:so cephrir talk to me about yours and bpc's friendship! what do you think of bpc's dithering cos you never reeally commented on that.

I don't find it out of character. He obviously came into the game wanting to pick me, then got grrr when the gamestate developed to a point it looked like he wouldn't be able to do that. He felt really guilty about possibly not being able to pick me and ran away from the game after posting he'd accept pine. If he were scum he'd certainly be afraid of me reading him (possibly irrationally I might add). I would think he might have wanted to keep it out of skype/etc as scum and would sound a bit stressed about the game while talking to me but that hasn't been happening. We transition in and out of talking about the game like I would expect from a mason. He also mentioned something early on about how we should "make this our hydra game." Don't see him going that far as scum. I don't think I'm going to be as good at reading him as he thinks I am, but he still does think that, it's a thing. I think dithering was reasonable given that the town was also dithering about whether I should be in or not.

this is interesting cos in the second game reck and I were both like "we are treating this game as a hydra!" and then never did. we had no outside communication about the game and our pt was bare which is why we were probs sus of each other. anti and are more in lockstep but....we have a hydra together. so we are used to each other and tend to think alike.

I don't understand the point about dithering as to whether or not to accept your invite considering the flirting pregame for some1 whom he didn't seem to have as much chemistry with cos that doesn't make sense to me and that is 1 of the holes that I am trying to close but I need you both to weigh in on this.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #384 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

cephrir where is bpc?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #386 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

why didn't he check in?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #390 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 389, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 381, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 378, Flubbernugget wrote:And why would I want to be pressured by scum c'mon now

did you think he was scum before that?

Before he allcapsed at me? Not really.

I can get there with a flubber lynch but I wanna give bert time to post more. cos this is truly bad.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #392 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 391, Flubbernugget wrote:Is it because I thought anti allcapsed at me when it was actually etl

Because if I'm scumreading anti for attempting to pressure me it should be really obvious at what point I began to scumread him and I was really trying not to be a dick about it

I doubt you were concerned about being a "dick" when it was a dickmove to ignore cephrir for as long as you did now wasn't it?

and wat do you mean about "if" you are scumreading anti your vote is on him so either you are or are not scumreading him quit hedging your bets here.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #430 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 429, Flames682 wrote:Yeah I feel I should just leave

UNVOTE:

don't just yet. give me a chance to talk to anti.

@ cephrir

who is the other town pair? cos i am still not understanding why you are townreading bpc.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #432 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

interesting cos he doesn't look at ease in the thread at all. like since predance is over i think he looks the opposite so no you guys are not the "other town pair".
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #433 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:20 am

Post by pirate mollie »

how sneaky cephrir
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #436 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:41 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 434, Cephrir wrote:I'm not being sneaky, I'm being town.

It's unfortunate that you can't see what I see/have the intuitive feel for him that I do. At least I'm pretty sure. I'll feel dumb if I'm wrong, but eh.

433 concerns me.

why does it concern you? because i see no reason to include yourself in the "other town pair" when there is no reason for anybody else to think bpc besides you he has made only 1 post since the dance began with content and it wasn't very contentful so it is pretty sneaky to slide yourselves into next to us when there is no reason for anybody to think that bpc is town except that we are supposed to blindly trust your judgment which I think is dubious at best cos you are not giving specific reasons to call him town it is, "oh he is more at ease with me than I think he wld be as scum" which sounds like bs to me.

can you link the games you have played with bpc before?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #438 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:46 am

Post by pirate mollie »

bert has not been forgettable at all, he is town. he has asked incredibly meaningful questions and has made relevant points and is being very transparent with his thought processes. you know who bragged about being able to read them and is now....not trying to read him? cephrir.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #469 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:14 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 468, Piratecat wrote:
In post 442, Cephrir wrote:
In post 439, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:i dont remember that. ceph said he could read bert?

I've played with him three times I think, and correctly had him as my strongest townread by miles two of those times, and still a townread the third time (before we got modkilled :| )

weren't you scum in that game?

pick up
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #470 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:16 am

Post by pirate mollie »

cephrir how many games have we played together? like what 3? 4? 5? so this is more than you have played with bert or bpc but you are not trusting anti's read on me and asking etl to meta me when she said at the beginning of the game that she gave up trying to meta me?

yeah you are NOT adding up here.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #503 (isolation #45) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:07 am

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: bpc
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #505 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 504, Cephrir wrote:I don't approve of this product and or service

Please tell me why flamesetl are town

plz tell me why they are scum. cos so far you are fosing them for newbtelling whilst ignoring bpc.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #507 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

flame isn't a newb? do tell! I got distracted by his may 30 2014 join date.

and you ARE ignoring bpc's scummy posting he has made 2 in thread since the dance started.

ANTI DO YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #510 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 508, Cephrir wrote:Show me the scummy posting

Also, show me the part where I'm ignoring shit

I know I'll never get this lynch through but I think you're scum.

from everything and on was fluff. and I think you know it.

what you are trying to argue is your "town!iness" and tried to slide yourself into next to anti and I cos we can read each other and we are TOWN.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #516 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 512, Cephrir wrote:You're literally making shit up right now. When did I do any of that.

Voting you is hardly an attempt to ingratiate myself with you

oh cephrir. you giant teddy bear YOU
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #517 (isolation #50) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 427, Cephrir wrote:I think we're arriving at the obvious conclusion (Anti/mollie is the other town pair). I'm not 100% on that but I feel pretty good about it right now.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #540 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:20 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 538, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Check this thread for evidence of the work I've been busy with on the server. We're upgrading to a new version. So don't give me shit. I'm not the only one being lazy here. If you honestly think my one and only vote is the whole reason this game is stalling, you better re-examine the thread and figure it out because I'm not and I don't particularly appreciate you trying to make it seem that way when it it isn't. It's deceitful.

fuck this shit you are emotionally trying to strongarm him AGAIN.

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #544 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

he isn't being deceitful. that implies intent and that is not what he is doing all he is doing is suspecting you and you are going on this smear capmaign COS CALLING ANTI A LIAR WHICH IS THE SAME AS CALLING HIM DECEITFUL IS A SMEAR CAMPAIGN.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #549 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:39 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 547, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
Because he's obviously scum, Anti and I don't think you're getting fucking lynched. You want me to waste my time with him? I don't!

you didn't vote him until anti questioned why you weren't voting!

who is being deceitful now????
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #556 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:32 am

Post by pirate mollie »

you asked me 1 question bpc and it was a "why" question when it shld have been a "what" question.

tell me about your pt experiences with cephrir....
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #559 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 557, BipolarChemist wrote:That's still not an answer mollie, just respond to my shit for once. No one has responded to my shit, so it's kinda fucking annoying to me.

Ceph is pretty much gone for the next couple of days, so right now it's nothing. Up till now we literally will go through a bunch of posts and just talk about them, spitball, whatever. The impression that I get from Ceph is that he wants to help me get good reads, while still being pretty unsure of his own reads. him questioning himself all over the place reads to me as a pretty normal behind the scenes Ceph. He's good at portraying confidence even whe he fully doesn't have it. I'd expect a scumCeph to maybe be a bit more forward with reads and have aa bit more cinfidence in private because he knows I'm more willing to listen and follow his ideas at this point.

LAst night he was pretty much just freaking out because he thinks he misread you and anit and is convinced we've lost the game. his frustration at this point reads well to me, this isn't a point in the game where I'd expect scum to have to fake stress out and I think it's legitimate concern.

Now, mollie how have your PT experiences been? Still fluffy nothigness

okay. the "why" applies to bert yeah? as in why wld I think he wld know what to do? cos bert is my bro and he is town. the "what" was more pertinent cos it assigns motive as in "what was I asking bert to do" as in you wld actually be trying to figure out what it was that I thought he shld know what to do.

last time I checked cephrir was only trying to scumread me...has his thoughts changed about anti too? do tell.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #560 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

@ bert

can you plz look at cephrir's and bpc's interactions plz????

UNVOTE:

I have asked anti the same thing in our pt I will until at least 1 of you guyz get back with me.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #561 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:55 am

Post by pirate mollie »

ftr anti thinks I am getting distracted by shiny things if this is cephrir's town game then omg
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #569 (isolation #58) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:08 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 562, BipolarChemist wrote:No, this:

In post 479, BipolarChemist wrote:
Then in post she states that she's with Anti on a slight Ceph scum read, yet Anti states later that it's a prepage 5 gut read. Why were you with that read at this point?

How can you commment on my shit being fluff when you've barely read it?

He was kinda convinced that you two there the other town pair, but was holding back reservations because you two are hard to read,, especially together. Last I talked to him, he was pretty convinced you were scum.

Mollie, is your PT talk still not really game or has that changed?

the question is fluffy. you cld have asked me then but you didn't and tbh the way it was worded I don't really get the idea that you care about the answer. cos tbh I didn't even realize it was to me that it was specified to.

so cephrir has a hard time reading us as helium? good to know!

if cephrir backpedaled on his townread on me cos I am sus of him then he...hasn't been listening to a word I have typed.

so you have paid enough attention to that anti and I discussed a movie interspersed with game analysis like the latter is pretty important but what you are giving me is character traits of cephrir that I can't see you really having unless you guys are *really good friends* which really meta does not check out in this case and I think it is fabricated?

plz go on.

pull another string so you both can dangle.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #570 (isolation #59) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:09 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 568, Antihero wrote:oh fuck this horseshit

VOTE: flubber

ANTI STOP IT
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #573 (isolation #60) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 564, BipolarChemist wrote:
In post 561, pirate mollie wrote:ftr anti thinks I am getting distracted by shiny things if this is cephrir's town game then omg

From the limited times I've played with him
, Ceph's town game seems more confident front of house. Given the interaction I had with him in predance and then PT stuff, I'm prtty confident he's town. Even though it's been two games I haven't had an issue with reading Ceph before.

anti, they only have 1 game together. I have like 5 with ceph.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #595 (isolation #61) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 588, Bert wrote:there aren't many ceph-bpc interactions.

i dont undrestand what ceph means by "mollie's mudslinging." idk why he painted mollie's posts that way

BPC, you seem pretty engaged this game...does this format of game appeal to you well? just curious

this is not my proper catchup or whwatever btw, it is a "omg holiday deadlines, finally got this call in like omg, must post" <333333

they flirted together during predance and then went MIA during dance time what do you mean there are no interactions.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #596 (isolation #62) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:56 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 593, Bert wrote:I like smaller games 2!! Larger takes lots of endurance

Ceph, DL may be short

But Idk why u think this feels like a losing game

I DON"T EITHER
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #597 (isolation #63) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:59 am

Post by pirate mollie »

and etl disappeared.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #598 (isolation #64) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:00 am

Post by pirate mollie »

vc plz oh wonderful fabulous mod
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #600 (isolation #65) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:17 am

Post by pirate mollie »

okay.

I think anti is town.

bert thinks flubber is town.

bpc and cephrir both think each other are town. which is weird cos bpc says it is cos they are best friends but I don't think cephrir lives in ontario.

like I get internet relationships and all that cos nacho was my best friend while I was going through a bunch of crap before we even met. so I can wrap my mind around the idea.

HOWEVER. they have played 1 game together and bpc is scummy to the core and cephrir not taking a stance on etl and she is scummy too. anti isn't listening to me and I can't blame him I think I threatened him with a feather or something.

ffs, bpc dithered about accepting cephrir's request and they have been hard buddying each other while trying to divide and conquer and keeping this shit covert, while sliding in their own pairing for town.

something is not right there.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #602 (isolation #66) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 601, Bert wrote:Oh those interactions.

Fooking fishy in retrospect that

BPC would choose pine at first

Then last minute "flip" to Ceph

Given how BPC just said he's super chill w/ Ceph

bert plz don't be scum. :(

you are my achilles heel.

can etl's smear on anti come from town? that is the question I am begging.

is cephrir and bpc dynamics that far off? <------see I think so, but I always question myself. there is no consistent dynamic flow even if they knew each other and loved each other it is not discernible in the thread except to say that it happened at some point.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #604 (isolation #67) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 578, BipolarChemist wrote:
In post 569, pirate mollie wrote:the question is fluffy. you cld have asked me then but you didn't and tbh the way it was worded I don't really get the idea that you care about the answer. cos tbh I didn't even realize it was to me that it was specified to.

so cephrir has a hard time reading us as helium? good to know!

if cephrir backpedaled on his townread on me cos I am sus of him then he...hasn't been listening to a word I have typed.

so you have paid enough attention to that anti and I discussed a movie interspersed with game analysis like the latter is pretty important but what you are giving me is character traits of cephrir that I can't see you really having unless you guys are *really good friends* which really meta does not check out in this case and I think it is fabricated?

plz go on.

pull another string so you both can dangle.

I'm still asking you to answer the questions and I do care about that answer, hence why it's the only thing I'm pushing on. And what do you mean I could have asked you then?

Cephrir and I are basically best friends. Like I have only the couple of game relationship with him here, but outside MS we're like pretty tight on an extremely personal level.

p-edit: It was Advance Wars and Serum and Steel (He's Chandra, I'm in a hydra with DV as Panderbears)

links?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #606 (isolation #68) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:55 am

Post by pirate mollie »

ty <3

looking over them
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #619 (isolation #69) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 607, Bert wrote:
In post 602, pirate mollie wrote:can etl's smear on anti come from town? that is the question I am begging.

could come from either. im torn on etl, and im deferring because her emotion is tricky to read...

In post 602, pirate mollie wrote:is cephrir and bpc dynamics that far off? <------see I think so, but I always question myself. there is no consistent dynamic flow even if they knew each other and loved each other it is not discernible in the thread except to say that it happened at some point.

it doesn't add up based on the dance phase and bpc "almost leaving ceph out," if they are that close

after the dance phase though, there isnt direct bpc-ceph to read, which is what i meant by 'not a lot of interactions'

in the skype call, we discussed how it felt like something isnt right if etl-flames are both town

i think the double edged sword in this game is, that neighbors can figure each other out behind the scenes and develop strong townreads/scumreads much more easily than they could in a regular neighborhood thread.

so the process where people like etl-flames or you-anti or bpc-ceph figure eacch other out -------> outsiders only see what goes on in their own neighborhood thread and the main thread.

wrt the bold: that was exactly my thought. I asked anti right away and hesaid yes as soon as I made it legit while bpc dithered under anti's pressure and said yes to pine when why wld he do that if they are as good of friends as they are claiming? ceph thn handwaved it and was like "wel he voted me cos mollie pressured him to do what he really wanted" when why wouldn't he do what he wanted in the first place?

anti is town. he is like psycho rabid man in our pt I don't think he can fake this shit.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #620 (isolation #70) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 614, Bert wrote:I had to check flames again from past games, and this is null.

I'm still torn about ETL, but I am also spoiled and used to her raging in all my past games....this is like a new ETL at least since early Day 1 ended...

i am still torn too, I don't like her shit against anti at all.

any1 but anti, you, notty, metal, tth, tammy, singer, ffs the rest of the commune I tend to get emotional. also dgb and kuribo. I GUESS nacho. throw in kagami and fg in there too. i can't help it I just get protective!

the thing is every single 1 of anti's points about etl are valid but ffs, bpc and cephrir's interactions are weird.

HEY ANTI I JUST SAID "INTERACTIONS" COME AT ME BRO
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #622 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

flame what is going on in your pt?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #630 (isolation #72) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

not yet.

@ etl

reck and I didn't talk either in our pt and that was why I was so sus of him.

I think flame is beyond town at this point but you are confusing the signal. what were you doing with anti? you know he will cover himself in a self-recrimination blanket if he is wrong about you. so why do that if you are town? that is what is throwing me off about you otherwise I wld say jihad on cephrir/bpc.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #632 (isolation #73) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #657 (isolation #74) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:40 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: cephrir

bpc i answered your questions. don't try to pretend that I did not cos I totally did. you even acknowledged 1 of them!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #669 (isolation #75) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 659, Cephrir wrote:You've been ignoring his posts pretty severely and blatantly. But he seems to be taking care of that atm.

I'm offended you apparently think so little of my scum game. You've seen it.

I still think you're attacking us now because you don't think you'll be able to later.

uhm no I haven't. I have answered him.

and erm no. your interactions look weird. it is why i have asked bert and anti to verify.

I don't feel like your friendship with bpc makes sense and the reads you have on each other have been garnered outside of the thread and when you both have posted in here I am not buying it! it feels fabricated.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #671 (isolation #76) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 668, Cephrir wrote:I think the most likely scenario may be that she was bussing someone, probably flames, and is changing tack now because it's convenient and because your pair also looks like it will be hard to break

how am i bussing flames when i have him as obv town?

ffs can we lynch these things plz.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #675 (isolation #77) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 670, BipolarChemist wrote:Holy fuck, I just made a post about you not answering my shit.

HOLY FUCK I JUST ANSWERED YOU TOO! COS I ANSWERED YOU BEFORE AS WELL
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #679 (isolation #78) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:07 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 674, BipolarChemist wrote:VOTE: Mollie

you are not town. and you and cephrir are fake friendshipping cos that is what you have to do in a game whre a bunch of people are friends.

bert is town. I am mad as fuck at etl but I think she might be town too cos I think my theory is correct.

anti and I have a history that spans 2 years. bert and i have a hydra etched out of misery and love. you 2 don't belong here and you know it that is why you are panic voting me right now. your predance mumbo jumbo was horrible there is no way that bpc dithered for as long as he did only to say later "we are bff 4 life!" when I did not even have to THINK about choosing anti.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #682 (isolation #79) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

what personal shit

that i think you are lying cos you dithered in predance when as town I wldn't think you wld?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #686 (isolation #80) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:21 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 684, Cephrir wrote:Talk more shit about my favorite person in the entire world who I'm not dating, and how we're not really friends. Seriously. Fucking try me. Even given that you are scum, take that shit and get right the fuck out of here.

no you take YOUR shit and gtfo

I have been asking you for AGES to quantify your friendship. cos I can quantify mine! you OMGUSed me cephrir and I have asked 2 players whom I trust to check to see if I was needlessly paranoid which is more than what you have done.

there is no fucking track record of bpc's posting itt that deserves a townread. like nothing. if you both are town then anti is correct and the only other pairing that makes sense is etl/flubber. but instead you 2 are ignoring that and yet I am the 1 who is lining up your lynch????? NO! I am actively fosing you both and are both OMGUSing me.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #687 (isolation #81) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:22 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 685, Flames682 wrote:ok i think ill get mollie before etl

VOTE: mollie

you are a fucking idiot
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #689 (isolation #82) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:28 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I question it when bpc dithered over who to choose. like it wld not even be a question in my mind between a friend over an unknown.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #691 (isolation #83) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

oh look flame they stfu after your vote on me cos the question will be "are we really going to get obvtown mollie and anti lynched???"
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #694 (isolation #84) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:32 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 690, BipolarChemist wrote:You've still been actively not answering my shit. In the past page I've asked you multiple times on a single question that you could easily answer or clarify where I missed shit.

I have been trying to read you in this thread. I went through your iso and made a large post on you on the other page trying to figure you out, because you're a player that has worried me for the whole game because I had no idea how to go about reading you. I post my stuff on you and you completely ignore it with more or less push off comments like telling me it's fluff. It's hugely discrediting.

And on top of this crap, you are completely talking around me to Ceph. We have told you time and time again that we're good friends out of game and we both think it's incredibly rude to question that shit. Since our friendship is out of game, we don't have a whole lot on site and the post that I linked was the best I could think of. If you went through Advance Wars you'd notice that I tried to rely on Ceph heavily there too, but that failed because he ended up apart of some big Chicago players crew in that game.

i am voting you because you have consistently tried to shut down the conversations by me here and I see zero town motivation in that. Same with painfully ignoring my shit.

and i answered your shit stop pretending like I didn't.

I didn't like cephrir's initial responses. me trying to keep him in the game does not match up to what you are trying to posit.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #698 (isolation #85) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:39 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 697, Cephrir wrote:I'm going to bed, this is retarded and I can't believe the angle you're playing is "you aren't really friends". That's just... I can't even process that. I guarantee you it's stronger than anything you have with anyone onsite. I don't need fucking citations for that. Read BPC's fucking posts. You aren't reading them and it's extremely obvious. Bad night.

I think you might be friends but I don't like bpc's dithering on whether or not to partner up with you. cos in my mind as town it wld not even be a question.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #699 (isolation #86) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 698, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 697, Cephrir wrote:I'm going to bed, this is retarded and I can't believe the angle you're playing is "you aren't really friends". That's just... I can't even process that. I guarantee you it's stronger than anything you have with anyone onsite. I don't need fucking citations for that. Read BPC's fucking posts. You aren't reading them and it's extremely obvious. Bad night.

I think you might be friends but I don't like bpc's dithering on whether or not to partner up with you. cos in my mind as town it wld not even be a question.

like I keep pointing his out and it keeps getting ignored!

cos the answer is always "but we are friends!" and then I ask for quantification which was only recently delivered! thanks bpc!

the only other pairing other than you 2 that makes sense is etl and flubber. but thanks for the pleasure of your company! I guess.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #700 (isolation #87) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:46 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

like the 2 of you are voting me based on cephrirs OMGUS vote which doesn't even make sense altho I cld see a etl/cephrir pairing too.

have fun bert!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #702 (isolation #88) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:52 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 701, BipolarChemist wrote:"might be"? Really? I linked you to an outside post proving this shit. And saying "but we are friends' is a fucking fine explanation. The fact that you want us to prove our friendship is irritating and rude as shit.

p-edit: I tooold you why I was voting for you. I've done so much fucking reading on you. You dont read my posts, and you only make that more and more fucking obvious. Stop. Ignoring. My. Shit.

then answer why wld you dither on selecting your friend as a dance partner? cos to me it is a no-brainer and it looks like you had to be coerced when why wld you need to feel pressure in order to dance with your friend.

friend

unknown

you share a pt.

oh my this is hard!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #705 (isolation #89) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:06 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 683, BipolarChemist wrote:You're going an saying that Ceph and I are faking friendship.

My fucking dithering is because y'all fucking chose partners right away and made me choose between someone I wanted to be with that people had scumreads on and someone null that I didn't know. Ceph's response was town as shit and when I came back I saw that and people saying sure fucking go for it so I did.

see this is where it breaks down for me.

why wld you trust other people's judgment (cephrir is scum!) over your own? my friends can sometimes sneak past me mostly that sneaky little reck but Idon't listen to what other people say despite what I might say about what other people say.

20 people can say that reck is scum and I won't care I will go with my own read. same goes for anti. same goes for nacho. and majiffy.

if we lose this game cos of a breakdown in communication I will be pissed. cos you are still ignoring etl and flubber.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #706 (isolation #90) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:11 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

if bpc and cephrir are scum they are being nasty about it.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #711 (isolation #91) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:16 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 708, Cephrir wrote:I will admit I kinda want to lynch flames for that scummy weird hop onto you when he was supposedly going to leave

then you shldn't have a problem lynching etl now shld you. but somehow you are still dithering.

If the game runs out of time and at least one Mafia is still alive, then Mafia wins.

I bet you don't give a flying fuck about this at all. cos we are close to dl and anti will be flying to texas I think at least that is where tth is going and I am assuming they are going as a family. so it is either lynch etl and anti has valid points on that or some1 is going to have to leave the dance and I am going to guess that you guys won't.

your saying that you don't have confidence as a scum player is bullshit you have won every game except when I was on your team. I DO believe that bpc doesn't have confidence and that is why his dithering about you looks so fucking awkward. you have 3 count them town players in this game, like I am really freaking tow, anti is town and I think bert is too. if bert is scum in this game then I do not mind losing to him but I am feeling a really strong town vibe from him. somehow you are managing to screw this up which is why I think you 2 are a scum pair. your crybabying that ""town is going to lose!" is sorely misplaced it is d1 and town won the last game we are in a good position in this day round no mater WHO goes there is a gold mine of info itt.

so either vote etl cos that is all that is happening today or do the noble thing and leave the dance. <----- I bet you won't do the latter cos it goes against your survivalist wc.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #721 (isolation #92) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I love you anti

VOTE: flubber
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #731 (isolation #93) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:41 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 729, Bert wrote:If flub is scum, he turned down His scum buddy

If town, ETL asked him out cos she wanted to easily manipulate him

Hmm
/mobile

so why did YOU ask flubby to dance?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #733 (isolation #94) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

it has to be flubby. just by poe
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #737 (isolation #95) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

etl asked every1 out.

I am not going to lie I can't get past bpc's dithering. like I just don't get that shit. at all.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #756 (isolation #96) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:13 am

Post by pirate mollie »

if there is a motherfucking town bone in either of you guys body you better not do a thing
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #761 (isolation #97) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

so how did that iso read go cephrir
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #763 (isolation #98) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

cephrir I am still waiting for your iso on etl
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #765 (isolation #99) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: cephrir

gauntlet thrown even tho I paranoid as shit about anti but I am not going down that road not this time.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #767 (isolation #100) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

it won't be to anti! so lemme know when you get done with your boardgame and decide to iso etl like you said you wld hours ago!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #774 (isolation #101) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:36 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 8, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:lol if anti got scum for the third time in a row i'll love fg forever

this stands out
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #775 (isolation #102) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:39 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 773, Antihero wrote:
In post 767, pirate mollie wrote:it won't be to anti! so lemme know when you get done with your boardgame and decide to iso etl like you said you wld hours ago!

glad to see you think my scumgame advanced light years overnight

i don't think urs did though

so do you think i am scum anti?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #776 (isolation #103) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:39 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

leave the dance if you think so
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #777 (isolation #104) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

anti is refusing to vote either ceph or bpc btw
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #780 (isolation #105) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:58 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 778, Antihero wrote:
In post 775, pirate mollie wrote:so do you think i am scum anti?

no, and that was my point

we just finished that newbie. i know you replaced in but it still had the hallmark lurkiness of your scumgame. you don't like playing scum and it shows.

so do you think I am town here or what
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #781 (isolation #106) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:59 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I will leave your ass in a limo
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #802 (isolation #107) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:49 am

Post by pirate mollie »

welp

sorry guys
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #803 (isolation #108) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:22 am

Post by pirate mollie »

anti and I were on site chat when our drama happened. basically we both knew that it was going to be a deadlock between anti and I and bpc and cephrir and it made me paranoid when he was all like "what is the use".

I kept trying to get anti to vote cephrir and I was getting tired and frustrated and said, "if you put yourself down 1 more time I am removing us from the dance" and then he did.

cephrir, we had both of the pieces i think but we just cld not sync up. :( you said that bpc might not have wanted to partner with you cos he was afraid you cld read him and I think you were right.

anit if you don't realize by now how much I adore and love you, you are an idiot. can you pretty plz with sugar on top stop focusing on your flaws and focus on why people love you? cos i do. and every time you beat yourself up i feel like you are hurting my friend. stop that.

back to cephrir: do you think at any time you wld have voted bpc in the final day round? I think I gave up too early and cld not realistically see a way out of it. I was so entrenched about you but not enough to not get paranoid about anti!

bert you are gorgeous. ty <3 for looking at cephrir's and bpc's dynamic even tho I was going after them for the wrong reasons.

thanks for the game fg! I wish I cld have played better. :(:(:(
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #805 (isolation #109) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:23 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 804, Cephrir wrote:I don't think it's completely impossible I'd have come around with sufficient badgering. I had a townread on anti all game so I thought it was you, but I realized that was stupid after ETL flipped and as you could see was just all around flipping my shit the last day. I do think it was possible for me to get that right. I wasn't voting and theat was entirely intentional. There were enough small weird things and
I needed to fit those pieces together in my head but I just didn't
. Would I have today? Unlikely but I don't know. You could have also played chicken with the deadline with me and I'd have done it.

I am sorry for not giving you enough time.

when you say, "play chicken" do you mean you might have removed bpc and yourself from the game?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #807 (isolation #110) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 806, Cephrir wrote:To play chicken with the deadline would be for both of us to be around, say, ten minutes before it and realize one of us had to leave. If you weren't going to, well, any chance is better than no chance and all that. Certainly me leaving the dance wasn't a complete impossibility. I really did screw us by not taking more time before I got super tired yesterday.

that is what kagami did in autumn serenade.

I didn't give you enough time! and I really shld have. so plz don't go blaming yourself this is all on me. cos I am a PARANOID SUPERFREAK.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #809 (isolation #111) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:59 am

Post by pirate mollie »

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #822 (isolation #112) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 821, Flames682 wrote:Damn I thought it was either mollie or flubber.

@Mollie you're a dick for asking people to quantify friendship. That is all.

your right. its almost like i came into postgame and called some1 a dick in a game of lies and deceit or something when there was no quantifiable indication of bpc's alignment in thread!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #823 (isolation #113) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

eta: funny how bpc turned out to be scum now isn't it.
whew!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”