Micro 434 - Winter's Ball [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:17 am

Post by pirate mollie »

okay.

I think anti is town.

bert thinks flubber is town.

bpc and cephrir both think each other are town. which is weird cos bpc says it is cos they are best friends but I don't think cephrir lives in ontario.

like I get internet relationships and all that cos nacho was my best friend while I was going through a bunch of crap before we even met. so I can wrap my mind around the idea.

HOWEVER. they have played 1 game together and bpc is scummy to the core and cephrir not taking a stance on etl and she is scummy too. anti isn't listening to me and I can't blame him I think I threatened him with a feather or something.

ffs, bpc dithered about accepting cephrir's request and they have been hard buddying each other while trying to divide and conquer and keeping this shit covert, while sliding in their own pairing for town.

something is not right there.
whew!
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Bert »

Oh those interactions.

Fooking fishy in retrospect that

BPC would choose pine at first

Then last minute "flip" to Ceph

Given how BPC just said he's super chill w/ Ceph
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 601, Bert wrote:Oh those interactions.

Fooking fishy in retrospect that

BPC would choose pine at first

Then last minute "flip" to Ceph

Given how BPC just said he's super chill w/ Ceph

bert plz don't be scum. :(

you are my achilles heel.

can etl's smear on anti come from town? that is the question I am begging.

is cephrir and bpc dynamics that far off? <------see I think so, but I always question myself. there is no consistent dynamic flow even if they knew each other and loved each other it is not discernible in the thread except to say that it happened at some point.
whew!
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:34 am

Post by BipolarChemist »

Your questioning of Ceph and I's friendship is stupid as hell, mollie. Anyone in our friend circle could tell you that Ceph and I are incredibly close, and I don't see why either of us as scum would try to play up our friendship.

On top of this, you aren't even bothering to read any of my posts and are jumping to attack our pairing. I've told you multiple times that it's 2 games and you still insist on it being one. I've even named both of the fucking games.

My dithering was me being conflicted as shit on what to do and when I said that I'd accept Pine I felt like absolute shit because I wanted to be in this game and play with Ceph from the second he mentioned he might be interested. Please do not downplay my friendship with Ceph, the fact that that is a point you're trying to jump on shows to me as lazy as fuck scumreading and the impression that I've gotten about you from Ceph and around the site is that is not how you generally play.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 578, BipolarChemist wrote:
In post 569, pirate mollie wrote:the question is fluffy. you cld have asked me then but you didn't and tbh the way it was worded I don't really get the idea that you care about the answer. cos tbh I didn't even realize it was to me that it was specified to.

so cephrir has a hard time reading us as helium? good to know!

if cephrir backpedaled on his townread on me cos I am sus of him then he...hasn't been listening to a word I have typed.

so you have paid enough attention to that anti and I discussed a movie interspersed with game analysis like the latter is pretty important but what you are giving me is character traits of cephrir that I can't see you really having unless you guys are *really good friends* which really meta does not check out in this case and I think it is fabricated?

plz go on.

pull another string so you both can dangle.

I'm still asking you to answer the questions and I do care about that answer, hence why it's the only thing I'm pushing on. And what do you mean I could have asked you then?

Cephrir and I are basically best friends. Like I have only the couple of game relationship with him here, but outside MS we're like pretty tight on an extremely personal level.

p-edit: It was Advance Wars and Serum and Steel (He's Chandra, I'm in a hydra with DV as Panderbears)

links?
whew!
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:47 am

Post by BipolarChemist »

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:55 am

Post by pirate mollie »

ty <3

looking over them
whew!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 602, pirate mollie wrote:can etl's smear on anti come from town? that is the question I am begging.

could come from either. im torn on etl, and im deferring because her emotion is tricky to read...

In post 602, pirate mollie wrote:is cephrir and bpc dynamics that far off? <------see I think so, but I always question myself. there is no consistent dynamic flow even if they knew each other and loved each other it is not discernible in the thread except to say that it happened at some point.

it doesn't add up based on the dance phase and bpc "almost leaving ceph out," if they are that close

after the dance phase though, there isnt direct bpc-ceph to read, which is what i meant by 'not a lot of interactions'

in the skype call, we discussed how it felt like something isnt right if etl-flames are both town

i think the double edged sword in this game is, that neighbors can figure each other out behind the scenes and develop strong townreads/scumreads much more easily than they could in a regular neighborhood thread.

so the process where people like etl-flames or you-anti or bpc-ceph figure eacch other out -------> outsiders only see what goes on in their own neighborhood thread and the main thread.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 607, Bert wrote:i think the double edged sword in this game is, that neighbors can figure each other out behind the scenes and develop strong townreads/scumreads much more easily than they could in a regular neighborhood thread.

so the process where people like etl-flames or you-anti or bpc-ceph figure eacch other out -------> outsiders only see what goes on in their own neighborhood thread and the main thread.

meant to say that neighbors have a hard time figuring out people outside their neighborhood because of all the behind-the-scenes going on, but the trade-off is each neighbor can get a relaly firm grasp on his own neighbor...
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 602, pirate mollie wrote:bert plz don't be scum. :(

you are my achilles heel.

<33333 not scum

this is not buddying btw. it is a recap of what i told flubby

i told flubby that the only way i can see you being scum is:

if youre with a scumbuddy who is potentially really energetic/proactive at leading/motivating a scumteam (in the metal-sonic like realm/vein), and the names that fit are ETL, Ceph, Anti. ETL and Ceph dont really make sense as partners. unless you are super motivated on your own to mindfuck someone who has caught you-scum easily or something

tl;dr think ure town
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 580, BipolarChemist wrote:Flubb, thoughts on Bert when you get here, quick please.

I think he's town, but I'm not sure where everyone's trust in him to be town comes from (including me).

So I could tell you he's town but if you asked why, I'd probably just shrug my shoulders, and that concerns me.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Looking at how town everyone else seems I'm starting to be a little more unsure on my ceph read, because all I had going for town ceph was townie frustration with me.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

flames has posted jack shit by the way.

so. yall have fun in your hoods.
Art is cool.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by Bert »

UNVOTE:

Defying logic I am having lots of second thoughts, to where I feel like ETL-flames mebbe should not be lynched today or tomorrow. Mollie if youre not confident in ETL-scum, then I'm not confident either because it is a sheep vote after all

D:

And instead, BPC/Ceph going would be my recommendation should we get lynched (which looks likely - ETL, Anti + (Cephrir likely, Flames (self-preservation). BPC adds on and trusts Ceph's read.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Bert »

I had to check flames again from past games, and this is null.

I'm still torn about ETL, but I am also spoiled and used to her raging in all my past games....this is like a new ETL at least since early Day 1 ended...
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Bert »

My instinct is Ceph and I can't explain it, which sucks.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Bert »

VOTE: Ceph

This is more of a "this is where I recommend" vote more than anything. But of course would vote ETL again if needed, but not thrilled about it. Woah 360 doggy.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by Bert »

Sorry last post!!

I'm 360'ing but mainly because I feel opinions on Flubber and/or me have been developed and are not likely to change understandably, deadline's near etc.

My opinion is out and free ;) as no risk
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by Bert »

I lied. Last post!

I feel one friend is fooling the other in the BPC-Ceph pair, but one doesn't know he's getting played. Ceph's play has been underwhelming IMHO
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 607, Bert wrote:
In post 602, pirate mollie wrote:can etl's smear on anti come from town? that is the question I am begging.

could come from either. im torn on etl, and im deferring because her emotion is tricky to read...

In post 602, pirate mollie wrote:is cephrir and bpc dynamics that far off? <------see I think so, but I always question myself. there is no consistent dynamic flow even if they knew each other and loved each other it is not discernible in the thread except to say that it happened at some point.

it doesn't add up based on the dance phase and bpc "almost leaving ceph out," if they are that close

after the dance phase though, there isnt direct bpc-ceph to read, which is what i meant by 'not a lot of interactions'

in the skype call, we discussed how it felt like something isnt right if etl-flames are both town

i think the double edged sword in this game is, that neighbors can figure each other out behind the scenes and develop strong townreads/scumreads much more easily than they could in a regular neighborhood thread.

wrt the bold: that was exactly my thought. I asked anti right away and hesaid yes as soon as I made it legit while bpc dithered under anti's pressure and said yes to pine when why wld he do that if they are as good of friends as they are claiming? ceph thn handwaved it and was like "wel he voted me cos mollie pressured him to do what he really wanted" when why wouldn't he do what he wanted in the first place?

anti is town. he is like psycho rabid man in our pt I don't think he can fake this shit.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 614, Bert wrote:I had to check flames again from past games, and this is null.

I'm still torn about ETL, but I am also spoiled and used to her raging in all my past games....this is like a new ETL at least since early Day 1 ended...

i am still torn too, I don't like her shit against anti at all.

any1 but anti, you, notty, metal, tth, tammy, singer, ffs the rest of the commune I tend to get emotional. also dgb and kuribo. I GUESS nacho. throw in kagami and fg in there too. i can't help it I just get protective!

the thing is every single 1 of anti's points about etl are valid but ffs, bpc and cephrir's interactions are weird.

HEY ANTI I JUST SAID "INTERACTIONS" COME AT ME BRO
whew!
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Sorry, Christmas and stuff.

I feel like leaving the dance, ETL is still scum to me.
Stop using gut as a reason to state someone is scum. Now.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

flame what is going on in your pt?
whew!
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by Flames682 »

What's 1-1=
1000x0=
-2+2=

Stop using gut as a reason to state someone is scum. Now.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 622, pirate mollie wrote:flame what is going on in your pt?

literally... nothing... like i said?

i posted hi.

i posted asking him to be active and asking what his experience was with the playerlist.

he posted that he was sleeping.

i said we are probably dying first and asked him how he felt about it.

he said he would read the thread.

that's it.
Art is cool.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”