Micro 444 molliegeddon [OVER]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:24 am

Post by T S O »

I came here to hang scum and fuck bitches, and I'm all out of
scum
bitches.

Let's roll, town.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:36 am

Post by T S O »

It makes me sad that some people in this game have to be scum. Imagine a game where, instead of infiltration, the mod simply announced on page 3 everyone was town and we continued to dance and frolic as we've been doing.

I didn't know it at the time, but he knew the name of the wind.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:37 am

Post by T S O »

etl have you been drinking again
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:38 am

Post by T S O »

ah no seriously hi etl ly
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:41 am

Post by T S O »

is anyone up for talking about their day being shit because I can most definitely do that or listen and sympathise
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:52 am

Post by T S O »

In post 50, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 49, T S O wrote:is anyone up for talking about their day being shit because I can most definitely do that or listen and sympathise

yes i'm supposed to go celebrate a 5 year anniversary next weekend and pretend like everything is hunky dory when i found out last night dude lied about something pretty big and i got no sleep, missed the alarm, was late for my morning meeting at work, and am fucking exhausted and don't know whether to cancel the hotel or what. /rant

awwww etl that makes my day look rather alright by comparison. :hug:

are you mad about the thing he lied about or the fact he lied to you?

In post 55, helium-3 wrote:
In post 49, T S O wrote:is anyone up for talking about their day being shit because I can most definitely do that or listen and sympathise

i burned myself with fuming nitric acid today

Just because you're the mod doesn't mean you're not a person and I command you to share your story further so we can sympathise!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:54 am

Post by T S O »

also I meant to quote mastin's post, but didn't. anyway, I completely empathise with what you're saying, mn - I've never actually gotten drunk yet despite having the chance to and I still manage to occasionally utterly fuck up basic social interactions.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 69, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:the fact that he lied to me.

I can't vouch for him in any way, and I don't know the intricacies of the situation like you do - but we males are often stupid people and lie for reasons which seem correct to us. I do it every day, and it always seems like the right option at the time.

Unless it was done to hurt you, it was just him being a guy. I realise that does nothing to ease what you're feeling right now, but it's true all the same.

In post 76, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:i always kill tso. :D

Men, if they get me, you know who it was.

In post 80, mastin2 wrote:
In post 76, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:i always kill tso. :D
So do I. (Why else do you think I knew it was
you
? :P)

Okay, maybe not.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by T S O »

The last time we voted someone like Kaboose was when we voted Ward in Redemption and I defended him. Ward turned out to be scum.

Kaboose, make your own way.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 100, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 95, T S O wrote:we males are often stupid people and lie for reasons which seem correct to us. I do it every day, and it always seems like the right option at the time.

yes. he does this. stupid dumb shit. i know. and i know he feels terrible. but it still damages my ability to trust him and that's huge.

Yeah, that is true.

I do envy the position you had before where you could trust him, though.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by T S O »

I was just giving my reason not to defend Kaboose, really - the rest is pretty much immaterial right now.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by T S O »

This thread needs more Cat.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by T S O »

wait that was actually a thing
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 69, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 63, T S O wrote:are you mad about the thing he lied about or the fact he lied to you?

the fact that he lied to me.

also flubber
In post 1, helium-3 wrote:if you vote an individual head of a hydra, the vote will not count.

In post 1, helium-3 wrote:if you vote an individual head of a hydra, the vote will not count.

Yeah, Kaboose, I have no idea what you are trying to say here.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by T S O »

Do you think so? I disagree with what he's saying right now fairly strongly.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by T S O »

A poor push, though.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by T S O »

Konowa's signature is really great. Team Mistborn.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by T S O »

Mastin I'm getting rather tired of "I don't want to post yet" blah blah. Do or don't, but repeatedly hinting about it is stupid.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by T S O »

It's like 2 pages into d1, we don't have to relentlessly further the game state yet.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by T S O »

ETL's reaction to Kaboose's claim is very very similar to mine, she can be town with him.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by T S O »

You can just sort me into town, no worries.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by T S O »

I am not townreading Konowa's ISO.

So, it's:

Town:
TSO
Drunken Lies
Kaboose

Nulltown:
Flubber

Null:
Mastin
DGB
LC
Varsoon

Nullscum:
Konowa

for me right now.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by T S O »

I could probably sort someone from the Null category but it's page seven. This is living time.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by T S O »

Yeah, I don't particularly like DGB's opening either. Varsoon's is still null.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by T S O »

Well, I've misread Flubber repeatedly and don't really feel like trying again.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by T S O »

If we lynch scum today he doesn't have to go tomorrow, so lynching him today is a bad idea at any rate.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:05 am

Post by T S O »

His ISO is probably about 20 posts - just ctrl + f claim.

:neutral:
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:19 am

Post by T S O »

I actually quite agree with DGB here.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:42 am

Post by T S O »

Varsoon, if you have to.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:49 am

Post by T S O »

I am actually scumreading Varsoon quite a bit for that last post and would be okay with his gladiate, over basically everyone else.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:57 am

Post by T S O »

In post 281, Drunken Lies wrote:TSO what are you thinking on Varsoon?

Scum.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:57 am

Post by T S O »

I'd vote him, but DGB's Gladiate will just reset the votecount anyway.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 287, Drunken Lies wrote:
In post 285, T S O wrote:
In post 281, Drunken Lies wrote:TSO what are you thinking on Varsoon?

Scum.

k but why

In post 276, T S O wrote:I am actually scumreading Varsoon quite a bit for that last post and would be okay with his gladiate, over basically everyone else.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:54 am

Post by T S O »

Tinfoil theory would be an DL-Varsoon scumteam right now.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:56 am

Post by T S O »

I disagree entirely with your Varsoon read - too much hurrah'ing around him being lynched is great and all, but there are 7 town players who could be doing it either. Then you suddenly start hard townreading DGB out of nowhere and and asking her opinion on all your reads - which is a pretty strange stance to immediately take.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:57 am

Post by T S O »

Jingle, what are you feeling on #319?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:16 am

Post by T S O »

If I was trying to call DGB scum, I would have said that instead of calling you and Varsoon scum.

My problem with your reads isn't that you're townreading DGB, it's that I think it's a sudden and unnatural townread which was brought on by DGB saying she'd gladiate Varsoon or Kaboose, and me and other people suggesting Varsoon over Kaboose. Let's quote your read on her:

DGB, as mentioned. I'm just really counting on DGB to be wise about her gladiator ability and not use it out of anger, spite or OMGUS. Locking herself into a 1v1 with town, limiting our votes to town, that's just kind of terrible and sucky. I've never actually played a game with that role in it, so I'm not sure how it should be handled. I know she's been around forever so I'm just gonna trust her and let her do her thing.

There isn't actually one word here about why specifically you are townreading her - it's just you imploring her to not use her Gladiate yet. That's all. No townread, just "please don't gladiate whoever you're thinking of yet!" And the main person she was thinking of was most definitely Varsoon.

I'm also calling bullshit on your read on Varsoon - it's completely without any logical basis. "Oh, everyone thinks Varsoon is scum. So, I'm townreading Varsoon." No. That doesn't work at all. That's a joke reason to townread someone, and I've rarely if ever seen town-ETL give joke reasons for townreads.

And, yeah, don't start trying to misrep my posts by saying I'm sour about your read on me. I'm not - you can call me mod-confirmed scum if you want, I don't mind at all. But you're wasting your time by saying I do.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:17 am

Post by T S O »

And of course, you have a very real reason to not want Varsoon dead today - if you can get a mislynch today, then we'll have to off Kaboose tomorrow, and that theoretically puts your team straight into 3:2 LyLo. So there's every motive for scum-ETL to take this course of action.

VOTE: Drunken Lies
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:20 am

Post by T S O »

Final word: Varsoon's stance on Flubber makes no sense whatsoever and I hate it - he's calling out Flubber for voting him and not Drunken Lies when Flubber has openly stated he's scumreading both of them. It's ridiculous.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:15 am

Post by T S O »

Yeah, LC, when you're finished chatting, can you comment on recent events? Specifically, my push and ETL + Varsoon's rebuttals?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:30 am

Post by T S O »

wait did etl just promise us etl porn
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:31 am

Post by T S O »

that's pretty kinky, etl, but if it makes you happy go for it
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:42 am

Post by T S O »

15, etl, but cheers
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:46 am

Post by T S O »

I'm really sorry for sarcastically making porn references on the internet and I'll learn my age before I ever do it again.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:16 am

Post by T S O »

When LC uses the acronym "SK", it most definitely means Seraph Knight.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:16 am

Post by T S O »

I feel myself devolving into making snipes at everyone - someone, save me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:52 am

Post by T S O »

In post 438, Drunken Lies wrote:I'm almost twice your age ♥

also I keep trying to log into this account using Impossibear password. :evil:

TSO what are your reads?

You and Varsoon scum, the rest town. I thought I made that stance rather clear.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:56 am

Post by T S O »

I really have no interest in explaining my townreads to my scumreads - it's not fruitful, it's a lot of work for me. Maybe you can explain your Varsoon read again - I didn't buy it the first time, maybe I will the second.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:58 am

Post by T S O »

I don't see why they'll magically benefit from hearing my townreads, no. It's not very interesting that I'm townreading Kaboose or DGB. It's quite interesting to discuss scumreads - like Varsoon.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:59 am

Post by T S O »

I'm sure more than a few people might be interested in why you are townreading Varsoon - you're studiously avoiding doing so right now.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by T S O »

The difference between Konowa and Varsoon is that Konowa just lacks content, whereas Varsoon does not but is scummy. It's a good mislynch choice, ETL. But I have no intention of following it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by T S O »

If the dayvig is real, nice one, Guyett.

If it's not, Varsoon remains on the table.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by T S O »

Then, if these reads are explained to a reasonable level, quote your Varsoon read? I'm a teenager, I get hung up on these things. Humour me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 462, Drunken Lies wrote:
In post 459, T S O wrote:The difference between Konowa and Varsoon is that Konowa just lacks content, whereas Varsoon does not but is scummy. It's a good mislynch choice, ETL. But I have no intention of following it.

So..... town by PoE?

Null by nothing.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by T S O »

Hey, look, a Konowa read! Now you have
no
reason to not give your Varsoon read! Wouldn't it be terrible if you continued avoiding the shit out of doing so?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 467, Drunken Lies wrote:But for serious he is building up associations on day 1 without flips as a reason for scum reading. It is like he is pulling this out of his arse

Then take them apart - they're false, according to you, so it should be easy to do so.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by T S O »

We're spamming up the thread. ETL, give your Varsoon read - or don't, which seems sadly likely.

Guyett, continue posting inane comments with no content if you want - I don't mind, to be honest.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 317, Drunken Lies wrote:
--- lesser town reads but still town reads:

Varsoon, he belongs here mostly because I feel like there was too much "hurrahing" going on when the idea of lynching Varsoon came up. His reaction seemed pretty natural to me too, though I've never been any good at reading him. I think I'm gonna pretty much look to mastin and DGB for confirmation of that read.

Can we summarise this down?

-I felt there was too much support for Varsoon's lynch
-I can't read him but he seems natural
-I'm not trusting myself on this read

Fair?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm taking #476 as true, since your response to it was weak snark, which is a usual response when you've nothing to say.

Do you want to me to tell you that the reasoning given in #476 is a joke, or ...?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by T S O »

Varsoon, what's your read on DL?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by T S O »

Why are you discussing the dayvig?

If I'm town, then I'm giving my opinions right now.
If I'm scum, I'm still giving my opinions - you can take a few posts of lies in exchange for my redflip.

So why are you trying to dismiss the argument with your shitty gambit instead of replying?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 486, Varsoon wrote:That dude is town as fuck.

Go on.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by T S O »

Jesus, sthar, Jingle, how are you townreading this thing? Her Varsoon read is completely inconsistent and she's playing stupid mediocre gambits instead of even engaging in argument with me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 490, Varsoon wrote:-Engaged

Why is this a reason to townread someone?

-Answered me when asked stuff

-Townshot on you, if real, is town confirmation. :3

I agree, unless oddball set-up - but it's not going to happen, so let's toss this one out.

-Townshot on you, if faked, is exactly what I have done as town several times and I don't see scum motivation to fakedayvig there

Why couldn't scum have done so? It gave her a valid excuse to talk about stuff other than hard game content, which I wanted to do.

-Hydra interaction rings town

Can you quote these?

-Votes follow logical progression

This is probably true - but do you expect anything else? Do most of the scum players you encounter have wildly irrational voting patterns? No, they don't.

-I like the earlier reads list

Again, you'll have to be more specific than that - I still have no idea what this means.

-Actually was really town in his response wrt Flubber interaction (suggested helpful pro-town interaction rather than stirring up shit)

Quote it? This is the best point on your list, really, though that's not saying a huge amount.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 491, Drunken Lies wrote:That's all I've been doing, TSO... engaging you. You're the one pushing back and refusing to discuss anything.

Oh, sweetie, no you haven't. I've been discussing my Varsoon read in comparison with yours non-stop for ages and your hydra's response was to put out a terrible fake dayvig and then not talk for a while, before saying you're trying to engage. That's it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:49 am

Post by T S O »

In post 534, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I fucking responded. multiple times.

when the truth comes out you are done for so continue digging that hole babe

The classic emotional manipulation - she pulled the same shit countless times in Antihero a week ago or so as scum and went on to win.

Can we lynch this thing already? Because the only one who seems to be against it is Varsoon, and as well as being Varsoon, his play in this game is even stupider than usual ...so I have no idea why we should use that as a barometer for anything.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:51 am

Post by T S O »

In post 526, Varsoon wrote:
VOTE: Kaboose.

In post 527, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:that's a bad idea. let's lynch scum instead please

In post 529, Varsoon wrote:UNVOTE:

Wow! What a completely organic chain of events! How not completely contrived at all!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:52 am

Post by T S O »

In post 549, Drunken Lies wrote:TSO I want you to quote that last post of yours after we flip and respond to it.

Sure, and I'll also enjoy taunting Varsoon about his impending d2 death while I gaze at your red flip at the same time.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:55 am

Post by T S O »

Varsoon's non-response when I asked him to back up his DL townread is also horrendous... the list goes on.

ETL, I'd advise you just to try to bus Varsoon now because your credit time is running out fast.

PEdit: I have no idea why you're telling me this, doubt tactics don't work on me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:01 am

Post by T S O »

I do have a case, which I've stated in-thread before. Your rebuttal to it wasn't great at all. It's also been accentuated by recent events, such as Varsoon unvoting as soon as you said to do so, and his terrible read on you which he won't or can't back up, and your also-terrible read on him which is the exact same.

But this does interest me - you should really confirm yourself asap to show me the error of my ways.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #70) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:04 am

Post by T S O »

Why do you think Varsoon took the time to paraphrase a townread on you, and I, the chief guy calling him scum, responded to in-depth. If he believed in his read, if he knew he was right and I was wrong, now was his chance to not only score some serious brownie points with me, but also undermine me to everyone else. He had every reason as town to do it.

So why didn't he? I made it easy for him by responding to each point, and yet he still didn't. Do you think this is the natural reaction of town? To give a read, and when asked to explain parts of it further, suddenly clam up and start spam posting nonsense.

Fucking please, ETL.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:05 am

Post by T S O »

"Can't until d2". How convenient.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:05 am

Post by T S O »

And if we don't lynch scum today we have to lynch Kaboose tomorrow, so it's d3 before we can actually think about lynching you.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:08 am

Post by T S O »

Vote stays, I don't buy the shit you're trying to sell.

Flubber, mastin, Kaboose, DGB et al. - it's time to vote or explain why you're not doing so.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:09 am

Post by T S O »

Are you still townreading Varsoon, yeah? You've committed to that stance, so I doubt you're not, but it's nice to clarify these things.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:10 am

Post by T S O »

I'm not asking you for Varsoon's motives, I'm asking you why you're not scumreading him for scummy and irrational play with no town motivation.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:11 am

Post by T S O »

Everyone in this game has seen you rage as scum before and you're not going to get any towncred for pulling it.

An answer to #569 would be lovely.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #77) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:13 am

Post by T S O »

In post 561, T S O wrote:Why do you think Varsoon took the time to paraphrase a townread on you, and I, the chief guy calling him scum, responded to in-depth. If he believed in his read, if he knew he was right and I was wrong, now was his chance to not only score some serious brownie points with me, but also undermine me to everyone else. He had every reason as town to do it.

So why didn't he? I made it easy for him by responding to each point, and yet he still didn't. Do you think this is the natural reaction of town? To give a read, and when asked to explain parts of it further, suddenly clam up and start spam posting nonsense.

Fucking please, ETL.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #78) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:15 am

Post by T S O »

You'll notice I am not a) sidetracking or b) responding to sidetracks here, for what it's worth.

I still want my answer to #569.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #79) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:20 am

Post by T S O »

I'm saying that I was calling both you and Varsoon scum.
I asked Varsoon to explain his townread on you.
He said you were town, without qualifying once, and went on to give bullet points on why.
I responded to each one, explained why half of them were rubbish, and asked him to show me the others, which I didn't believe would be existent in any great amount, if they even did exist.
Varsoon completely clammed up and wouldn't respond to my post.

I want you to explain why, as town, Varsoon did this, given that he had the chance to prove me, the guy strongly scumreading him, dead wrong.
I don't see why he would not if he could not.
And if he made up a read he couldn't back up... well, that's pretty damning, wouldn't you say?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:23 am

Post by T S O »

Do you think Town would do it? Do you?

If not, you should be scumreading Varsoon, yet you notably aren't.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:25 am

Post by T S O »

I think that your original post about asking DGB not to gladiate is a pretty significant associative, yes.

However, I'm perfectly okay with a Varsoon lynch today either. You're townreading him - I can see no reason for this - so I'm following it up.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:26 am

Post by T S O »

And your recent responses go like "I DONT KNOW WHY VARSOON WOULD DO THIS GO ASK HIM". When you can find no town motivation, none, in someone's actions, it's usually the point where you consider that they're scum. Almost everyone else has made this leap so far in this game - it also stands out to me that you haven't.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:29 am

Post by T S O »

In post 485, T S O wrote:Varsoon, what's your read on DL?

In post 488, T S O wrote:

Go on.

-Actually was really town in his response wrt Flubber interaction (suggested helpful pro-town interaction rather than stirring up shit)
-Townshot on you, if faked, is exactly what I have done as town several times and I don't see scum motivation to fakedayvig there

In post 495, T S O wrote:

I agree, unless oddball set-up - but it's not going to happen, so let's toss this one out.

Why couldn't scum have done so? It gave her a valid excuse to talk about stuff other than hard game content, which I wanted to do.

Can you quote these?

This is probably true - but do you expect anything else? Do most of the scum players you encounter have wildly irrational voting patterns? No, they don't.

Again, you'll have to be more specific than that - I still have no idea what this means.

Quote it? This is the best point on your list, really, though that's not saying a huge amount.

In post 499, Varsoon wrote:
In post 79, MafiaSSK wrote:Why the hell would you pull a fake dayvig? Varsoon, you are a shit player.

I've got the giggles.

I don't need to go back to highlight stuff for you, TSO, you can ISO Drunken Lies and do that busywork on your own
I don't have to justify -anything- to you, man
Do you know why I don't have to justify shit?
I'm town.

Varsoon didn't explain his reads, ETL.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:31 am

Post by T S O »

And it amuses me that apparently I'm the person introducing "bullshit wrong things into the mix" when you're the one who's mad, who's swearing, who's posting in caps, who's using insults like "fucking cumstain" to describe me.

That's definitely me doing that.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #85) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:33 am

Post by T S O »

And, to anyone giving ETL a sympathy townread, I can go back to her recent scumgame and show her doing this. It's a weapon she has in her scum arsenal and it's no reason for you to townread her.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #86) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:39 am

Post by T S O »

Can you explain what you think #422 proves? Varsoon still hasn't explained why he thinks it makes you town, and that's the only reason the post is useful.

Also, one post does not the townread make, but I don't feel the need to push that now.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #87) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:40 am

Post by T S O »

In post 593, Drunken Lies wrote:
p-edit jesus fucking christ drop it - HOW MANY GAMES DO I HAVE TO GO THROUGH until i dont have to fucking hear about how me getting upset means this ir that it means fucking nothing, and you continually bringing it up for no reason is just an attempt to make it look like i'm somehow "using" it to gain a position when i've never fucking done that ever

Just forewarning people about the dangers of giving townreads for reasons they shouldn't be given - I don't see why you have a problem with this, if you're saying yourself you're not using it to gain sympathy.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #88) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:37 am

Post by T S O »

I like your reads post, actually!

But, and this is truly killing me to say this - as of now the post is nearly worthless. But - but! - all you have to do to give it worth is supplement each point with two quotes from DL's ISO. That's 3 mins work. You can do it, my boy.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #89) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:22 am

Post by T S O »

In post 605, Lying Cat wrote:Thank you for humoring T.

Can you explain how Varsoon was humouring me?

In post 605, Lying Cat wrote:T, I'm doubting my read on ETL. Not because of the ATE, because yeah, she get's mad as both alignments (She is genuinely mad though. I can tell because I called her Titus ;)) But a couple of different things that don't add up to her scum.

1. Sthar8 told me last night that her play, both what he read and what I described to him, reminds him of Chosen. Where he was super wrong about her being scum. (If you could look at that with an unbiased eye, I'd be grateful.)

Sure.

In post 605, Lying Cat wrote:2. ETL claiming a confirmable D2 role doesn't make sense when she's not getting lynched today. Like, there is no sequence of events short of a N0 cop result or a scumclaim that is gonna make me stop pushing correct play, and correct play is to lynch Kaboose. (More on that in a moment.)

But she didn't know that - to her, I was scumreading her, you were scumreading her, no-one else was... she was a real lynch option, at least in her own eyes.

But, I know softclaiming will get her a day of grace - all I'm saying is it better be fucking good.

In post 605, Lying Cat wrote:3. This behavior looks to me like ETL's trying to pull a nightkill. It won't happen, because if she's town scum is more than happy letting me (and probably TSO) clutter the thread with our tunnel.

I heavily disagree.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #90) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:24 am

Post by T S O »

ebwop: no-one else was vocally townreading her except Varsoon.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #91) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:40 am

Post by T S O »

In post 616, Lying Cat wrote:The actually answering your questions bit, T. I would honestly not be surprised to see him just not. I agree with you that the questions are useful, though, if that's what your concern is.

That's cool. I thought you were saying the questions -weren't- useful, and I was all ready to be like "nigga these questions serve a purpose."

In post 616, Lying Cat wrote:And we appear to be on the same page as ETL. Although Flubber is gross right now.

I haven't noticed much about Flubber - talk me through your problems?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #92) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:50 am

Post by T S O »

In post 619, Varsoon wrote:T S O, you're a pretty cool guy, actual-factual.

I'd like to think so - and though I don't know you that well, you appear to be so too.

Me pushing you as scum here is entirely game-related, as with ETL.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #93) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by T S O »

But I don't really feel like lynching you today until the mod answers the question. And I'm not scum. Quod erat demonstrandum.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:04 am

Post by T S O »

I am starting to think Kaboose is a Jester.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:05 am

Post by T S O »

Sadly, it's not possible, which makes Kaboose town.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:06 am

Post by T S O »

In post 651, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 633, Drunken Lies wrote:TSO and Konowa

That's it!

are you shitting me
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:06 am

Post by T S O »

What part made you townread ETL? Was it the shitty overused CAPSRAGE? The insults? The constant "IM LEAVING OH IM BACK STRAIGHT AWAY?"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:27 am

Post by T S O »

yep
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:40 am

Post by T S O »

In post 667, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 657, T S O wrote:
In post 651, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 633, Drunken Lies wrote:TSO and Konowa

That's it!

are you shitting me

No Serious.

POE

PoE is the shittiest, most rubbish tactic ever on d1, but never mind that.

I would love to hear why you are clearing certain players.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:41 am

Post by T S O »

In post 662, Drunken Lies wrote:
In post 655, T S O wrote:I am starting to think Kaboose is a Jester.

In post 2, helium-3 wrote:
THE SETUP

• There are
    two factions
    in this game. A
    town (7 players)
    and a
    mafia (2 players)

Don't they teach you how to read in the Wesht?

Yeah! They also give 90% of us filthy bogger accents, though thankfully I'm in the minority there.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #101) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:32 am

Post by T S O »

I thought I was scum for attacking you? Is it me and mastin?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #102) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:33 am

Post by T S O »

Actually, to be 100% honest, I hate to derail the momentum we've got going here - but mastin's sudden jump onto ETL is just the type of move that a really gutsy scumplayer would do. blegh.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #103) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:16 am

Post by T S O »

In post 695, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 693, T S O wrote:I thought I was scum for attacking you? Is it me and mastin?

No it's DL and someone else

Actually, Flubber, #693 was directed to DL.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #104) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:27 am

Post by T S O »

Yeah, Varsoon, you can continue pretending that Drunken Lies is being pushed over "claim shit." Meanwhile, the rest of us will be back in the real world, waiting patiently.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:52 am

Post by T S O »

In post 709, mastin2 wrote:

They copied ME, not the other way around, whether they realized it or not.
I might not have said the suspicion, but it was there.

this is all bullshit
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #106) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:03 am

Post by T S O »

Then I'm claiming honor of zeroeth, because I was the one who actually pushed her with any degree of strength first. You were saying nothing, DGB was saying nothing, LC was saying possibly slightly more than nothing, which still isn't much.

And I don't find it particularly substantial that you had a scumread on her before most people (whoop-de-doo!) before then proceeding to do nothing for ages until other people had pushed and then coming in like "Yeah, see her? The one you pushed without any help from me? I was scumreading her first! YEAH YEAH YEAH TOWNCRED TOWNCRED TOWNCRED!"

It just doesn't do it for me, I'm sad to say.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #107) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:04 am

Post by T S O »

I mean, you're saying you'd vote me fairly sharpish, when I was the one originally pushing ETL... do you think I was bussing? Because I have great pride in my scumgame, but fuck, that would have been a pretty goddamn intense bus.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #108) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:08 am

Post by T S O »

I don't get where you're coming from - I have a vague idea, and I could probably guess correctly, but you should just spell it out like I'm so illiterate my username is 3 capital letters or something.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #109) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:24 am

Post by T S O »

Varsoon, where is this coming from? Have I even mentioned you recently?

If you mean #703... sorry for telling you your post was wrong, I guess?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #110) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:47 am

Post by T S O »

Guyett's posting is kinda town.

I don't have a problem with saying that, if he's scum, I think threatening blacklisting is disgusting; I am the king of no-qualms scumplay but just don't do that.

When Guyett posts I'm townreading the thing, when ETL posts I'm scumreading the thing.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #111) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by T S O »

Kaboose do you think the mod put you into this set-up to be purposely lynched d1? I don't.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #112) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:40 pm

Post by T S O »

*whistles cheerfully*
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #113) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:13 am

Post by T S O »

In post 782, Lying Cat wrote:
In post 765, T S O wrote:*whistles cheerfully*

Imma get you a little hat. With either a feather or a tail.

-sthar8

I am totally down with that.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #114) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:39 am

Post by T S O »

*dances wildly*
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #115) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:40 am

Post by T S O »

No, but really, this is directly in the middle of my exams and I just had 5 hours of them today; does anyone think I have the capacity to play this right now?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #116) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:29 am

Post by T S O »

I can replicate scumhunting because I'm Jesus.

No, but really, 2 days and my exams are done.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #117) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:13 am

Post by T S O »

are you gonna gladiate or
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #118) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:25 am

Post by T S O »

Thank you! I find it rather hard to believe it's been two years.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #119) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:31 am

Post by T S O »

Also, sthar, no finals for Faith Plus One! What a sad day.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #120) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:52 am

Post by T S O »

We can bring our pitchforks and torches to the demonstration if you feel we should.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:02 am

Post by T S O »

hey shut up tso just vote wait you just said why you weren't voting damn it i need to read more
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:02 am

Post by T S O »

...are you trying to say you're a governor or an executioner? because I've seen the former as scum and been the latter.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #123) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:00 am

Post by T S O »

Still think DL is scum, ETL pulled the same shit in Redemption.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #124) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:01 am

Post by T S O »

Like, I would not be surprised if she has quotes from Redemption in her ISO here - that is how strong the similarity is there and here.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #125) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:01 am

Post by T S O »

Sthar and Jingle, are you guys moving off ETL because you feel mastin's push on her is worse? If that's the case, I get it, but if not, nope.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #126) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:19 pm

Post by T S O »

-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #127) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:19 pm

Post by T S O »

Scum Gladiator. It has happened.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #128) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:07 am

Post by T S O »

In post 952, Drunken Lies wrote:That entire statement is akin to "if you love me, you'll let me in your ass."

Are you sure this is a false dichotomy?

*raises glass, toasts game*
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #129) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:35 am

Post by T S O »

He'd be voting DGB no matter what, the timing isn't really important.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #130) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:36 am

Post by T S O »

Though, to an extent, you do have a point - it's rather incongruent with his words that his action don't back it up.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #131) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:25 am

Post by T S O »

In post 981, Drunken Lies wrote:Is it possible to no lynch? or does the gladiate make it a plurality?

From experience, no. Plurality occurs - if they're equal a lynch also occurs based on stuff like who reached L-1 first.

There's no loopholes.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #132) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:52 am

Post by T S O »

I've had daytalk before as scum, and I could see scum having daytalk if it's 7-2 for balance.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #133) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by T S O »

Thor, can you give a list of reads or something relatively concrete instead of bandying words with people? Because the only one who's going to really care about bandying words right now is you.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #134) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:03 am

Post by T S O »

vote: thor
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #135) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:52 am

Post by T S O »

personally I'd like Varsoon
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (isolation #136) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:41 am

Post by T S O »

I'm relatively conftown anyway for reasons.

varsoon
tso
tso
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (isolation #137) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:21 am

Post by T S O »

It was me, Flubber.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #138) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:21 am

Post by T S O »

I'm an Inventor. I performed an action on LC last night but my actions are veiled - I don't specifically know what I gave him.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (isolation #139) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:23 am

Post by T S O »

The quote for that invent is something like "so you had posts where you weren't trolling". I speculated to the mod it was a Vig but I don't really know.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #140) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:26 am

Post by T S O »

anywayyy I'm basically conftown at this stage so yeah.

varsoon
mastin
I genuinely couldn't give a fuck who the third is but go with flubber
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (isolation #141) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:53 am

Post by T S O »

Either you think I'm a scum inventor or I'm conftown - and if I was a scum inventor I'd be completely negative utility and I'd have no reason to help town, so LC would have to be my buddy... and since that gambit makes 0 sense with daycops and friendly neighbours apparently running free... I'm town.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #142) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:53 am

Post by T S O »

DL, you're gonna cop mastin - please go ahead and do so. Democracy is overrated.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #143) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by T S O »

LC - night.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #144) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by T S O »

Yeah, my list is now

Varsoon
mastin
LC
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (isolation #145) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by T S O »

like really that's a good pile.

unless dl's lying...
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #146) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by T S O »

etl needs to dayaction varsoon because lc and varsoon cannot co-exist imo
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #147) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by T S O »

okay can you shut up now v
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #148) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1279, helium-3 wrote:
In post 1273, Lying Cat wrote:
In post 1268, T S O wrote:LC - night.

There may have been a mod error.

We got the PM for the invention 8 minutes after night started. We used it last night.

@mod: can you confirm whether or not there was an error?

there was no error in the action resolution last night

the thread was locked when I performed my action, but Thor had not flipped.

I count that as night - it's possible the moderator doesn't.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #149) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by T S O »

*ebwop: no lynch had not flipped
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #150) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1288, Varsoon wrote:You probably would like me to shut up, TSO.

Yes. Quite true.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #151) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by T S O »

Yes, Varsoon, you may contribute your thoughts, I agree - but having multiple fucking claim rants is just indulging yourself needlessly and arrogantly.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #152) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by T S O »

I feel like I should deal with me first - I don't see the scenario where I'm not cleared.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #153) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:34 am

Post by T S O »

DL, get on with it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #154) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:31 am

Post by T S O »

I donnn't think that was optimal.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #155) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:45 am

Post by T S O »

:(
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #156) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:47 am

Post by T S O »

Ugh.

VOTE: Varsoon
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (isolation #157) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:47 am

Post by T S O »

LC, who I wasn't thaaat worried about is conftown, while mastin and Varsoon are strolling around unchecked.

For the love of God, Varsoon was -the- optimal target.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #158) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by T S O »

Did you message helium, yeah?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (isolation #159) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by T S O »

That's kinda curious, because as far as I can see, helium's not usually online at that time.

And your action was sent, received and your answer given within a 4 minute window.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #160) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by T S O »

I'll look into it, but that seems too complicated to be false.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #161) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by T S O »

That does corroborate.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (isolation #162) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by T S O »

Yeah, I don't really care anymore who we lynch. mastin's claim makes her very likely scum, avoiding this game is also a scumpoint. Varsoon's role is damning too but I'm scumreading him more off play/gut etc.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (isolation #163) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by T S O »

It's a really stupid move as scum, I agree.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (isolation #164) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by T S O »

Then again, too much wine makes you drunk.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (isolation #165) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:55 am

Post by T S O »

yeah let's kill varsoon
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #166) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:39 am

Post by T S O »

lol
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (isolation #167) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:02 am

Post by T S O »

is it
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (isolation #168) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:43 am

Post by T S O »

I don't think Gladiator is a scum role in this set-up right now, so me and Kaboose and DGB are town.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (isolation #169) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:44 am

Post by T S O »

{LC, DL, Flub, mastin, Varsoon} remains.

I think Varsoon is a significantly better lynch than mastin.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (isolation #170) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:45 am

Post by T S O »

Actually, let me put it this way - Varsoon is significantly more optimal a lynch than mastin and DL's push on mastin is not motivated by logic alone, whereas mine is.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #171) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:47 am

Post by T S O »

Jailkeeper is literally the perfect scum role this game. Ascetic also fits that, but Varsoon can fuck with people like me at night, whereas mastin can't.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (isolation #172) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:49 am

Post by T S O »

I don't particularly get why Thor was shot. I believe in using NKA, but he was calling LC/DGB... which is basically against everything I believe.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (isolation #173) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:49 am

Post by T S O »

Has LC claimed?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (isolation #174) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:25 am

Post by T S O »

fair enough we'll do that
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #175) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:26 am

Post by T S O »

You are completely wasting your time talking to me if you think my mind is open. Sorry to break it to you.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (isolation #176) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:57 am

Post by T S O »

blah blah my claim was bad therefore I am town blah blah
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (isolation #177) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:07 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1445, Kaboose wrote:w/e VOTE: mastin

???
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #178) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:15 am

Post by T S O »

cool vote, kaboose.

mastin your lurking is pathetic, replace out or play. I couldn't give a shit if the game is compromised for you - your slot doing zero is compromising this game for all of us.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #179) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm still set on Varsoon.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #180) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by T S O »

LC, is there any reason you think Varsoon could be positive-utility?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #181) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by T S O »

Kaboose, talk to me. Mastin or Varsoon? If not Varsoon, why not?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #182) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by T S O »

I have no issue in saying ETL's claim is entirely up in the air and I need to think deeply about believing it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #183) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by T S O »

etl claim true y/n
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (isolation #184) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:28 am

Post by T S O »

oh holy shit
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #185) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:29 am

Post by T S O »

I had a dream about ETL suiciding to prove her claim and me leading a lynch on Varsoon.

it didn't happen, which has surprised me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (isolation #186) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1569, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1567, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I was under the impression the invention had to be sent during the day or during twilight, which is what TSO said he did,

TSO
can you confirm or give clearer information about this?

It's a twilight action.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (isolation #187) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:57 am

Post by T S O »

getting more worried mastin's town by the day
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (isolation #188) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:25 am

Post by T S O »

Oh, look, I used my commute action on LC and LC died. How convenient, Varsoon.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #189) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:26 am

Post by T S O »

DGB becomes town, I know I'm town.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #190) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:26 am

Post by T S O »

you know what just die please

VOTE: varsoon
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (isolation #191) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:27 am

Post by T S O »

If Varsoon's telling the truth ETL is also clear, leaving Flubber and Kaboose.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (isolation #192) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:27 am

Post by T S O »

But he's not, is he?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (isolation #193) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:27 am

Post by T S O »

I endorse this quicklynch - men, slaughter the deserters.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (isolation #194) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:43 am

Post by T S O »

Can you honestly explain how you are not scum? I have laid out how it is between Flubber and Kaboose from town!Varsoon's pov, so go convince me of how they are scum and also happen to be able to cause roleblocks - so your role, in other words.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #195) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:44 am

Post by T S O »

I mean, Jailkeeper/Roleblocker -would- happen to fit the remaining Mafia PR perfectly, but according to you you're town, so...
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (isolation #196) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:46 am

Post by T S O »

I am quite sure the rest of the town will help me run you into the ground - you have one chance left to convince me. If you post some drivel about slowing down to think, your chance is gone.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (isolation #197) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:46 am

Post by T S O »

No, I'm saying you blocked me, so LC didn't get the Commute, and shot LC.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (isolation #198) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:46 am

Post by T S O »

You can stop playing dumb now.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #199) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:47 am

Post by T S O »

So, to clarify, you are a Town Jailkeeper - yet scum also have a Jailkeeper/Roleblocker.

Doesn't this seem like very poor balance to you?
-Marquis

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”