Micro 508: MafiaMafiaNotMafia (Bins' Soup Sucks)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

TIP's opening is ewwwww

HURT: Bins if only I could vote

PEdit: Well then...
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

My name is in the title so I'm confirmed town
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Where's the "slip" pie?

Pedit: stahp
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Well I don't think that's why everyone hated the post
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #72 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Is 67 chopped liver?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #79 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: lucky2u

much naked, much unsubstantiated, wow
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #154 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Do you really think there's such an large amount of "effort" to out in to hunting in your own group that hunting outside of it encroaches on it?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #156 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't agree with Chamber, I'm not convinced he believes it but I've seen town argue the same thing. I liked Parama at the start but her deconstructions of Chambers looks like a lot of window dressing and seems she's just throwing out a bunch of stuff at a bunch of people for the sake of it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #162 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't necessarily disagree, I've seen town argue it before in this set-up and there's nothing that particularly hits me as "Chamber doesn't believe this"
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #244 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't care about l-1, especcially as it's being discussed so much, you unvote if you think it's that important
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #245 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 232, Bins wrote:N_M as well.

that guy only ever makes big posts as scum.

freaky deeky.
one of the main reasons I'm actually ok with him staying under my radar for now.

I occasionally make big posts as town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #247 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm not verbose
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #256 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 249, Edosurist wrote:@NM - Did I not ask you for a reads list?

I think Bins is capable of not lol-hammering, so I feel safe with my vote.

I'm liking Bins, she looks like she;s genuinely trying to sort things, she being pretty stream of conciousness, I see nothing really crafted or deliberate in her posting.

My Inflateable Pie is a wtf read, I can barely follow a lot of what he says and when I can I almost never agree with it, gun to my head, I'd probably go town, because what's he's saying is all over the place but there's nothing directly contradictory or anything showing conflicting thought processes.

Rainbow Unicat contains Plotinus, who I know is a solid player as both town and scum, right now I'm null, I don't know Bellaphant too well and she hasn't been the active head. but in regards to Plotinus, she's a very methodical player as both alignments, her style doesn't waver too much, she's not someone I can read too well because she has a conistent style. If I was in that group i'd lynch the hydra just to sort the null read I'm wary of

Viewing your earlier posts in the lens of joking, I can buy it, your play since looks like a sincere attempt to interact with people and play the game. Lucky... meh, a lynch a default, I can see him being scum, I can see him being town, I couldn't remember anything he posted off the top of my head, reviewing his iso there's not much of anything there and his diatribe about being town rings hollow.

The chamber, parama, TIP group I'm very ambivalent on, I like and agree with a lot of what parama has said on paper, but I still feel he's just casting his net as wide as possible and throwing any legitimate criticish of anyone he can find.

I don't reall have anything new to say about chamber, TIP looks scum but feels town.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #276 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That's a simplification of what I'm saying, I'm saying I have 2 null reads, one of which I think I can read more easily in future
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #310 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why do you find lucky to be town?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #335 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 331, chamber wrote:
Vote Irish

Why?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #357 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Was it solely that one post that made you switch to Irish?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #360 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Did chamber get any townier to you?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #403 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Leaning town on chamber now, his attitude has seemed progressively more town to me, I was trying to see if parama agreed, which I think he did there or there abouts, comfortable with a TIP lynch.

Feeling more comfortable with rainbow lynch as their push because "I want to policy lynch them for being a good player" is just an oversimplification of what I've said, which I've explained twice, yet I'm still being pushed on this with no attempt to engage
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #420 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:02 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 411, Edosurist wrote:
In post 403, Not_Mafia wrote:Feeling more comfortable with rainbow lynch as their push because "I want to policy lynch them for being a good player" is just an oversimplification of what I've said,
which I've explained twice
, yet I'm still being pushed on this with no attempt to engage

I only see one explanation of this:

In post 276, Not_Mafia wrote:That's a simplification of what I'm saying, I'm saying I have 2 null reads, one of which I think I can read more easily in future

I see 4 null reads. Where is the disconnect?

This and the original explanation

And I meant 2 within that group
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #421 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Don't really see edos' scum motivation for a vote on me, I'd be an easier mislynch on day 2 and no on ehas given him any real reason not to just vote park on Lucky
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #423 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 422, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 421, Not_Mafia wrote:Don't really see edos' scum motivation for a vote on me, I'd be an easier mislynch on day 2 and no on ehas given him any real reason not to just vote park on Lucky

You aren't even trying anymore.

Para what can I do for you, my group is done.

Let's lynch this please
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #427 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 426, Edosurist wrote:
In post 420, Not_Mafia wrote:And I meant 2 within that group

"That group"
No you didn't. Which is "that group"? Plot was talking about you having 7 null reads and you responded by saying you had 2.

The one with Rainbow Cat, obviously, I was talking about who I would lynch in their group, and I said at I had two null reads in that group at that time and I'd rather lynch the person who I think will be less readable in future
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #428 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't see how what I'm saying is ambiguous at all, so this 'misunderstanding' is frustrating, but I don't see the scum motivation for it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #429 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

comes directly after Rainbow's post about how I want to "policy lynch them for being good at mafia", Plot's response about me having 7 null reads isn't until after that post, so I don't see how you actually read those posts and came up with that version of events
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #431 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's just easier/est for me to get reads off and engage based on people's reads/attacks on me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #433 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You're equating lack of ability with lack of effort
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #436 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That was my readslist, now it's more like

Bins- Town
Pie- Lean town
Unicat- Lean scum
Parama- Town
Chamber- Town
TIP- Lean town
Edos- Town
Lucky- Scum

And even if it was, go back and read the posts you're attacking, what you're saying I meant is objectively false
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #437 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 426, Edosurist wrote:
In post 420, Not_Mafia wrote:And I meant 2 within that group

"That group"
No you didn't. Which is "that group"? Plot was talking about you having 7 null reads and you responded by saying you had 2.

Like this is literally objectively untrue, as I explained earlier, I have no idea what you're pushing at this point.

If it's "you had under developed read" then where was your vote back then?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #440 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 438, Edosurist wrote:Ok, I messed up the order of events from memory.
What was post responding to?

The post above it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #441 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 439, Edosurist wrote:Why do you have Lucky pegged for scum now when he was null to you earlier?
Why is TIP town?
And Parama?

He's just coasting, coaxing my lyjch along, hoping to sneak in to day 2

Partly cos I think scum is Unicat+Lucky, partly cos I think his resignation to his lynch looks town

He looks like he's genuinely trying to figure out the game, he's capable of this as scum, but I've like his read progression and found it marries up with some of mine
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #444 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Sorry to hear that Plot
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #459 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

The lynch is on me currently
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #460 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 452, Edosurist wrote:
In post 441, Not_Mafia wrote:He's just coasting, coaxing my lyjch along, hoping to sneak in to day 2

To be fair, I feel like you've been doing much of the same. And how has this been enough to change your read from null to scum? He's your only strong scumread, and this looks like fairly weak reasoning for it.

What I should be trying to say is: Why is Lucky, of all people, your single confident scumread? He arguably has the least content. You'd think that with all that Uni (or anyone else) has been posting, you'd be able to be more confident in that, one way or the other.

He looks like he's genuinely trying to figure out the game, he's capable of this as scum, but
I've like his read progression and found it marries up with some of mine

Yah. It matches because you only have two reads scummier than null and 78% of the players are town, so freakin everyone else is town to you guys. And of course, you guys disagree on those scum slots, so I don't even know why you'd bother mentioning this.

Because Lucky just pops up to make potshots every now and then, and does nothing else

Difference between current reads and read progression, when his reads have fluctuated I've eother thought the se or similar, it displays a town mindset

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”