Micro 545 | Slavic Music Mafia | Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Tere »

Hi,

Just caught up.

I think the room mechanic is pro-town.

Plot, I got a bit confused and initially thought the room was only for the 48 hours you can't talk about the other person, it's definitely for the rest of the game, right?

Rooms are open for the rest of the game. --P

I'm pro getting a room with anyone who wants a room with me. I am short of time though - regular weekend V/LA soonish and away for one day next week as well. I'm not away for a large chunk of time until the end of next month though. So there's plenty of time with 14 day day cycles IMO. :)

I think right now notty and Espe look town for the aggressive pursuit of the room mechanic and Bins sort of looks town for her grump about it.
Last edited by Plotinus on Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Tere »

Jester might be OK for the suggestion to pick one person at a time to cause less chaos and I thought Herrcombs big ole thoughtful post just up there looked OK too. wguerts looked a bit like his play in Nightless (where I am 99% sure he was town).

I need to pick my husband up in just over an hour and I have stuff to do.

Anyone need anything from me?

n.b. ATM the post restriction note from Plot shows who has a room but that will change once we get further into the game, obvs. I'll set up some tracking for that next week I guess.
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:41 am

Post by Tere »

*tumbleweed*

Where is everybody, talking in their rooms I hope?

I don't see any party going hell no so I'm going to help the notty / Jester room along.

Get a Room: Notscience and The Jester

get a room
It takes 3 votes to get a room.

:!:
notscience and The_Jester
(R-0): The_Jester, Espeonage, Tere
<— ROOM

espeonage and Bins
(R-2): Postie

Not Voting
(6): Apricity, Bins, herrcombs,
Postie, Tere
, wgeurts, notscience,
Last edited by Plotinus on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Tere »

I think we should spend today in room creation, I'm not pro a quick lynch - let's get the rooms sorted out. We have time.

Notty, I'm about to head into V/LA for the weekend, but you want a room?

I am happy to expedite roominess for whoever wants!

Plot, V/LA till Monday morning, on husband duty xx

Noted. I'll list you as such in the vote counts. In my ruleset, weekends count as 24 hours for activity purposes. A person who posts on Friday evening will not be due for a prod until Monday evening. --P
Last edited by Plotinus on Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Tere »

Today = ToDay, obvs.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Tere »

In post 121, Bins wrote:oh yeah notscience is very town to me right now

Can you elaborate on why you think this? Now you are both free I am assuming there is past "I can read you" meta that caused notty to pounce so quickly?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Tere »

In post 124, notscience wrote:town-
Postie
Bins
Jester

who are these people
everyone else

Scummy-
Espe

OK, cool, can you walk us through your town and scum reads, please? :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Tere »

I don't have time to organise this till Monday, but I think it would be a great idea for everyone to be in at least a couple of rooms. Gives scum much less places to hide.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Tere »

In post 134, Postie wrote:
In post 133, notscience wrote:And Espe originally started as a misunderstanding where I thought I posted something and then didn't but overall he's the person who's actually been talking to me a fair amount that I'm not getting townvibes off of?

Shouldn't that make him null? Why does no townvibes = scummy?

Someone mentioned that centering the game around the rooms could be a way to try and starve the game of information but his excuse is that it makes it easier on emotional readers and I didn't think to ask but then my big question is who in this game would that even apply to?

I can't speak for Espe, but from what I've seen of his meta, getting emotional reactions from people is a thing he's been eager to try out recently, so I don't think this is something he pulled out of nowhere to justify using the mechanic in a scummy way.

That's implying more experience with MS than an August join date - I don't mind if you are an alt and I don't want to descend into alt fishing wankiness, but I am wondering if that's something I should be considering?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Tere »

Has anyone played with Apricity before? Would anyone like to get in a room with them based on their single solitary post? :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Tere »

@ Apricity, can you link us to any completed town and scum games, since I see from your ISO you have played forum mafia elsewhere just not on MS before your join date? Ta :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Tere »

In post 139, Postie wrote:
In post 136, Tere wrote:That's implying more experience with MS than an August join date - I don't mind if you are an alt and I don't want to descend into alt fishing wankiness, but I am wondering if that's something I should be considering?

Nah. I just spectated a game Espe was in where he said that's what he was doing.

Post 243 and 399 in that game, right? I'll have a look after the weekend. My casserole is done and smells yummy! :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Tere »

You are welcome to room with me Apicity but I am in V/LA and not strongly active till Monday. Wanna risk it? :D

Get a room: Tere and Apricity
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 144, Apricity wrote:
In post 138, Tere wrote:@ Apricity, can you link us to any completed town and scum games, since I see from your ISO you have played forum mafia elsewhere just not on MS before your join date? Ta :)

My only game on MS was Newbie 1652 modded by Zar. It was the first game with Daytalk, but it didn't really matter for me since my partner was mostly inactive/lurky. I think that was definitely one of my better games. If you want games from elsewhere I can link them once I find them.

Haven't had much time to read this thread until now, so I'm catching up. This mechanic also has me kinda lost. Is everyone just posting in PTs right now or something? Normally I'm used to going through RVS and getting reads that way, but it seems that discussion is mostly happening outside of this thread, and I haven't got a room, so yeah.

Please link some threads at least.

the way I see this game is the get a room mechanic is a strong town mechanism to counteract we will have no fucking idea who the night kill was on :) as the game progresses town aligned neighbourhoods are in place. I want to understand you more so I've asked for a room with you. Want one? :D

(I know NK analysis can be balls but this is full erasure.)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Tere »

I'll look at this tomorrow but I can help that along.

Get A Room: Apricity and Herrcombs
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Tere »

le sigh.

Get A Room: Apricity and Herrcombs

get a room

Apricity and herrcombs
(R-2): herrcombs, Apricity, Tere
<— ROOM

Not Voting
(6): Bins, wgeurts, notscience, The_Jester, Espeonage, Postie
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:09 am

Post by Tere »

I'm down with that, as I'm not sure about you.

Get a room: Jester and Tere
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:14 am

Post by Tere »

I should probably clarify since I can't talk about you after another person votes for the room - I didn't like that much, it felt a bit overexplainy when I read it through. However the rest of your ISO is brief but OK and I quite liked .

What do you think of Herrcomb?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:21 am

Post by Tere »

I'm making a wall and am at the end of page 4 right now so can people please hold off on hammering the room with Jester and I till I've had a chance to post it? TIA.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Tere »

OK, so where my head is at on a readthrough:

Spoiler: start to 40 odd
Notty and Espe's exchanges on page 1 look like enthusiastic town trying to figure out how to use the mechanic best for town.
Herrcomb's where he RVS but didn't comment at all on the room discussion despite claiming to have read the thread pinged a bit.
wguerts hammers the room request immediately at 28 which looks protown. I am presuming the town bodyguard claim is just a bit of sarcasm given all town have that role, it's a bit odd otherwise.
the quickhammer of notty and esperoom to 31 also looks natural. I like wguerts' reaction to the multiple rooms, it comes off as natural at
Jester's entry at is fine, protown hammer, looks like he's reading. WTF is with these town bodyguard claims though, lol. Again, writing it off as sarcasm.

Right, so at this point I have strong town leans on wguerts, notty and Espe. Light town lean on Jester. Don't like Herrcomb's entry one little bit.

Spoiler: 40 odd to end of page 4
Less impressed with postie's entry, the oh god what's happening pinged a little as something to say, the RVS? vote on wguerts at is a hedgy vote I don't like, and the vote on Jester at just looks like laying a vote down for the sake of having one down.
Bins' grump at and looks very town - I'd have trouble seeing this coming from scum. Scum would STFU and not break the rule.
Jester's run to looks carefree relaxed town.
Espe's reaction to postie's posting by asking for a room looks very town, as does his drive to help the notty / jester room at
Bins' grumping to also looks v town. I am gathering there is bins / notty baggage?
Really like Espe's post at and his pickup of Herrcomb's entry at
Espe and Bins' 1v1 to looks town.
Really like Jester's .

At the end of page 4 I have town leans on notty, Espe, Bins, wguerts, the_Jester. Scum leans on Herrcombs and Postie. Apricity hasn't posted yet.

Spoiler: page 5 and 6
I think Espe's misread of how the bodyguards work is much more likely to come from town than scum at .
Herrcomb's comes across as really awkward and scummy to me. Ditto , which I liked when I first read the thread but don't anywhere near as much on a reread.
Postie's get a room at made me laugh and works as protown in the context of the thread. Slight town points for that I think.
Apricity's entry at is sort of meh. I guess in part because I don't really get the townread on Postie, that sorta feels plucked out of the air. Why her and not other people?
wguerts feels natural and his reasoning's congruent with mine at so townpoints.
Notty's reads list at and doesn't include Herrcombs, which I think he could have started talking about at that point? His scumread of Espe also looks v weak. Not loving this.
Postie's looks better. feels a bit awkward though and I'm less of a fan of it.
Apricity's follow up posts could be lost town. Hard to tell. Note to self, game in is the scum game mentioned in the hood.
I like postie's idea that everyone should summarise their room with notty in

At end of page 6. Bins, Espe still town. Wguerts needs to come back but is probtown. The Jester is probtown. Postie is looking better. Notty is looking slightly worse. Apricity is still null. Herrcombs is still scummy.

Spoiler: 6 to post
Apricity's town game link at looks decent. (note I should read both these games).
Postie's roomhammer at is helpful IMO.
I hate that herrcombs feels he has to state he's been inactive sitewide in his prodge at
by wguerts looks like lost town.
Postie's could be town. wguerts and Apricity's reactions to it look town. looks OK too.
I liked Espe's wall at and postie's post at feels OK, too.
Herrcombs' still feels scummy at .
Jester's and feels better on a reread. Sequence to also looks genuine.

So where I am right now: Townreads are

Bins, Esp, The_Jester, Postie, possibly wguerts but he needs to get back in the game.

Apricity is null - there's nothing wrong with what's been posted in our neighbourhood but I've not had much chance to post in it and neither has she. I need to read her again and think about this.
Notty is looking more odd and the disappearance is strange. Not saying anything about the Herrcombs room is also odd and I'd picked out that he'd not included in his reads before the slip was mentioned. The one thing that gives me pause about notty being scum is the aggressive pursuit of the mechanic - I can't see scum doing that if I am honest.

I'd really like to see Herrcombs eat rope.

Vote: Herrcombs

Fixed a broken post tag --P
Last edited by Plotinus on Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Tere »

Also, this I think is the definitive list of who has rooms, with who voted for them and when the hammer fell. I'm keeping a list in my spreadsheet. Let me know if I have forgotten anyone, but I don't think I have.

Notscience and Bins (notsci, Espe, wguerts)
Notscience and Espeonage (Espe, notsci, wguerts)
Notscience and wguerts (notsci, wguerts, espe)
Notscience and postie (notsci, espe, wguerts)
Notscience and herrcombs (espe wguerts The Jester)
Espe and postie (espe, postie, notsci)
Notscience and The_Jester (The_Jester, Espeonage, Tere)
Apricity and Tere (Tere, Apricity, Postie)
Apricity and Herrcombs (Herrcombs, Apricity, Tere)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Tere »

I think it's more the initial enthusiasm in the first two pages or so that looked particularly natural. Now given the game meta is pro rooms I think it's less of a tell now. Does that make sense?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Tere »

Welp, I won't be moving my vote. Lookit that OMGUS.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Tere »

In post 26, herrcombs wrote:Not only did I not get first post, but I didn't even make the first page.

Damn.

VOTE: Apricity

Right, so this post isn't acknowledging that he's read the thread?

Yeah, no.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Tere »

Herrcombs, hammer that room for The_Jester and myself k thanks.

pedit: yeah, I've been around the block a few and I don't see OMGUS as inherently scummy. That reaction to my vote is just plain terrible though.

Espe, want to hammer that room if Herrcombs doesn't oblige?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Tere »

BTW I practice motivational analysis in the main, and static awkward posts have a very decent correlation with scum. If Herrcombs stops just defending himself and starts participating in the game I may change my mind, but I'm relaxed about him being the Day 1 lynch.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Tere »

Notty, what, if anything has Herrcombs posted in your hood?

Same to Apricity?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Tere »

If you think you're going to lecture me based on join date I am gonna get salty with you, bucko. :P

Get a Room: Tere and Espe
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Tere »

I've seen Bins around on site in games I'm spectating, so I am hoping she has time to come on in here and expound on her notty townread.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Tere »

In post 219, herrcombs wrote:Lol I have been participating in the game when I've had the time. I have lots more time now, so I will be more active than I have been.

There are still questions of mine that haven't been answered yet. Including the ones I asked you!

So I'll ask again, what specifically about my posts 105 and 112 seemed scummy to you? Is it just the "awkwardness" thing? What changed your mind about my 112?

Love the scarequotes.

OK.

is terrible. There's been room discussion and you hop in, say nothing, put waffle down to say oh I can't keep up or I've read but actually I've hadn't or whatever the first sentence is (looks like scum looking for something to say to me) and lay a RVS vote down. Really? Really?

is a pile of waffle of "oh I don't really like the idea of hoods" which doesn't strike town to me, plus some not reading and not keeping up excuses. The follow up just looks like more excuses because you realised was weak.

I read really late at night IIRC and didn't mind your last but one sentence, where you corrected Espe's misconception about how many bodyguards can die. That was what I thought protown. On rereading it it just looked like a bunch of soft FOS on espe, who, if you didn't get the memo, I'm townreading right now. Padded out with a bunch of narrative setup spec. This doesn't look like a town motivated post to me.

comes across as incredibly static, more reportage and commentary than desirous of game solving.

is pure defensiveness. Ditto

And that's all the time I'm going to devote to that. I'm not prepared to write motivational analysis 101, there's plenty of info out there on that.

I know you think I'm scummy. I don't give a fuck about that. I would like to know what stances you have on the rest of the players, TIA.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Tere »

Aye, I realise you can't talk about each other ATM. I just wanted to flag it up in thread for when you can. I've asked her for her opinions on you in the hood too.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Tere »

I think I suck at sorting Bins (she was painfully town to me as town in WTF mafia, but then I read her as scummy in Inorganic Chemistry as town, and then she slipped under the radar as scum in a recently completed game I was spectating, so no guarantees). But I think a hood might be a useful thing. Her early posts read strong town but she's kinda fading. We can do girly bonding and do our nails together or something.

Get a Room: Tere and Bins

I'd like a hood with wguerts as well for similar reasons - I'd said I was worried about him in the hood with Apricity, but on a reread he's looked much better.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Tere »

I'd kinda quite like to see if Bins is OK hammering this one, if that's OK?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Tere »

*squish for the awesome mod <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Tere »

I suppose. I'm not sure the risk is worth the reward though?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Tere »

I can't think of a particular reason why that's town motivated, no. We have 8 days though so we may as well see what he has to say for himself when he finally finishes eating his pizza ;)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Tere »

In post 246, Postie wrote:Alright, this is the most important thing I'm going to ask you, Tere:

Please could you summarise your main reasons for voting herr, and tell me why herr is scummier and/or more deserving of a vote than notscience.

Sorry for the spam.

So many scumhunting, much wow. I've already put forward my view on his ISO. If you were reading the thread.

My town lean on you just fell through the floor.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Tere »

In B4 "why>"
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Tere »

In post 247, Bins wrote:i have a really important test this week
:|
will try and post tonight

Bins, do you want a room with me? You can hammer it if you want one!
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Tere »

In post 252, Postie wrote:
In post 248, Tere wrote:
In post 246, Postie wrote:Alright, this is the most important thing I'm going to ask you, Tere:

Please could you summarise your main reasons for voting herr, and tell me why herr is scummier and/or more deserving of a vote than notscience.

Sorry for the spam.

So many scumhunting, much wow. I've already put forward my view on his ISO. If you were reading the thread.

My town lean on you just fell through the floor.

Argh, I completely missed your . My bad. I'm an idiot.

Could at least answer the second part of my question then? Why do you think the reasons you gave warrant a vote more than, you know, notscience outright lying?

Tip on the care and feeding of Teres - shotgunning whys at me when the answer is in my ISO makes me very grumpy. Please try not to do this :) Mostly it will just make me want to tell you to read the appropriate posts and come to your own conclusions.

I am not averse to a notty lynch based on what you and Espe have said about your respective hoods. But I want to see what happens when he comes back to the thread first. I did have a strong town lean in the first couple of pages. We have 8 days. No rush.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Tere »

Yeah, you are just going to have to put up with my playstyle, I'm afraid. I'm not interested in spending a lot of time walling in response to your 20 questions style.

Why do you feel so strongly Herr is town, so much so that you are actively trying to keep him?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Tere »

Why is it contrived?

(see I can do this too)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Tere »

Yes, I just didn't think much of it.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Tere »

Not in the mood for a motivational analysis 101 lecture though.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:25 pm

Post by Tere »

Off to meet up with a friend. V/LA till thursday morning.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:42 pm

Post by Tere »

I will get to this later today but in the meantime sure, I'll help that room along.

Get a Room: RC and Tere
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:04 pm

Post by Tere »

RC looks very town to me, before someone hammers that.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Tere »

List of current hoods:

Notscience and Bins (notsci, Espe, wguerts)
Notscience and Espeonage (Espe, notsci, wguerts)
Notscience and wguerts (notsci, wguerts, espe)
Notscience and postie (notsci, espe, wguerts)
Notscience and herrcombs (espe wguerts The Jester)
The_Jester and Tere (The_Jester, Tere, Herrcombs)
Espe and Tere (Espe, Tere, Herrcombs)
Postie and Apricity (Postie, Apricity, The_Jester)
RC and Tere (RC, Tere, The_Jester)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Tere »

Our not talking about each other time is up BTW in case you missed it in the PT.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Tere »

:P
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Tere »

@Postie, have you played mafia elsewhere apart from MS? If so, where? How many games have you played?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Tere »

I see. What were your alignments in those games?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Tere »

In post 328, Postie wrote:Which games do you mean by "those games"? I've only ever played as mafia in FtF Mafia, but that was a couple of years ago.

I think it's fairly clear that I am asking about all of your previous games.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:52 am

Post by Tere »

I'll help that along for sure.

Get a Room: RC and Herrcombs

@Postie, yeah, shoot us the third party game. It might help, it might not, but given I'm having problems sorting you, it won't harm.

get a room

herrcombs and RC
(R-0): RadiantCowbells, herrcombs, Tere
<— ROOM

Not Voting
(6): Bins, notscience, Espeonage, Postie, Apricity, The_Jester
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:24 am

Post by Tere »

Get a Room: Bins and RC
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #55) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Tere »

If you are town and heading for a lynch because you don't feel like playing and are sulking, shame on you, Notty.

Let's start with some reads.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #56) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Tere »

Get well soon :)

You have almost 5 days. I'm sure you can come up with something. ;)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #57) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Tere »

V/LA for usual weekend V/LA - I will try to check in periodically.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Tere »

Get a Room: RC and Postie

get a room

Postie and RadiantCowbells
(R-0): RadiantCowbells, Postie, Tere
<— ROOM

Bins and herrcombs
(R-2): herrcombs

Not Voting
(5): Bins, notscience, Espeonage, Apricity, The_Jester
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Tere »

Get a room: Apricity and RC
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:24 pm

Post by Tere »

Get a room: RC and Espe
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Tere »

Get a Room: Postie and Herrcombs
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Tere »

Also what the hell did I last watch in the last votecount :D
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Tere »

good luck with
:D
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Tere »

also lol.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Tere »

Wanna go 1v1 with RC, Herrcombs?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:42 am

Post by Tere »

Low spoons day and running around after builders day today, but I'm happy where my vote is.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:25 pm

Post by Tere »

I'm still of the opinion Herrcombs is scum.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:12 pm

Post by Tere »

IDK. I rather like notty's wall at . He needs to stop sulking in the hood though.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:24 pm

Post by Tere »

I'm going to have a reread and post an updated list of rooms and some reads in a bit, but I promised Apricity I'd post the wall I'd written on Postie in my hoods with RC and Espe before the weekend, so here it is (with a bit of light trimming so I am not actually quoting):

Spoiler: basically at the time I wrote this Postie was null but wildly zigzaggy - she *might* feel more town to me now but I need to unpack that a bit
Postie is really confusing me and I'm finding it hard to lock down a read on her.

There's some posts of hers that look very town and some that look very scummy indeed. I've gone over her entry previously and I am not happy with her insisting on waiting to give thoughts in 122. 134 and 139 look more natural to me though, particularly as she's now said she was having scum thoughts about Notty due to activity in their PT. 143 in defence of her not RVS vote might be newbtown logic? 146 may also be town orientated. 161 is where she mentions notty lying in the hood and looks fine to me and 170 also seems OK.

Given how new a player she is, 180 looks considered in a good way too. Everything up to 236 looks fine. The bitching at me looks fine in 236.

At this point I had her firmly in my townpile. And then came whygate. The shotgunning of whys to 246 while at the same time clearly not having bothered reading my ISO (e.g. for the Herrcombs post) REALLY rubs me up the wrong way. This is either a serious stylistic clash or it's defence of Herrcombs as a buddy. It just doesn't feel like it comes from a motivation to understand me. It feels like an attack.

256 is either more chainsaw or a newish player REALLY not understanding motivational analysis and how I tick. I thought her response at 259 to me asking if she was defending Herr was interesting. That's either backtracking because she realised she exposed herself or just stating her opinion. Not sure.

Anyway, it's interesting she dropped the 1v1 when I basically said piss off I'm not going to do motivational analysis 101 and so it clearly wasn't going to get traction.

So I don't like whygate much at all. I'm also not a fan of 267, why would her reads on Apricity be predicated on what's going on with NS and me? Interestingly I didn't feel at any point in whygate she thought she was talking to a person of unknown alignment when talking to me. It was almost like she knew she was talking to town....

However. 285 looks very town to me. Good slice of healthy town paranoia and some town motivation. The shouting for the notty wagon at 324 looks alright too. Would newbscum be this brazen? It would be pretty exceptional if so?

So Postie is null for me, but it's not a null null read - it's veering wildly between towny and scummy in a fucking zig zag.

Hey Postie, IIRC you've been scum in the two FTF games you've played, and third party here, and that's it, correct? So if you are town this would be your first town game? I'm wondering if that's a contributing factor to why you've been weirding me out.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:27 pm

Post by Tere »

Herrcombs' is fucking awful, BTW.

Back in a bit.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:33 pm

Post by Tere »

While I think of it, I think it might be a very good idea if everyone wrote a little summary of what's been going on in their hoods. Is everyone down for that? If not, why not?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:36 pm

Post by Tere »

Finally while I think of it, if you look at his activity, Espe's been on site since his big weekend, just not posted here.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:55 pm

Post by Tere »

Yeah I'm coming to that conclusion too I think.

@Postie I just reread and see you do have town games on site, wanna shoot some at us? :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:38 am

Post by Tere »

Confirming this. And if I die Espe knows why.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:40 am

Post by Tere »

Updated list of rooms:

Notscience and Bins (notsci, Espe, wguerts / RC)
Notscience and Espeonage (Espe, notsci, wguerts / RC)
Notscience and wguerts/RC (notsci, wguerts / RC, espe)
Notscience and postie (notsci, espe, wguerts / RC)
Notscience and herrcombs (espe, wguerts / RC, The Jester)
The_Jester and Tere (The_Jester, Tere, Herrcombs)
Espe and Tere (Espe, Tere, Herrcombs)
Postie and Apricity (Postie, Apricity, The_Jester)
RC and Tere (RC, Tere, The_Jester)
RC and Herrcombs (RC, Herrcombs, Tere)
RC and Bins (RC, Tere, The_Jester)
RC and Postie (RC, Postie, Tere)
RC and Apricity (RC, Tere, Apricity)
RC and Espe (RC, Tere, Postie)
Postie and Herrcombs (Postie, Tere, Herrcombs)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:47 am

Post by Tere »

Caught up.

Town not lynching ever:

RC
Bins

Town I am pretty sure:

Espe
The_Jester

Person who is weirding me out but is probably town I think argh fnargle:

Postie

------------------------------------------------ Line of acceptable towniness

NS - would be scummier but I liked his wall.

Apricity - this is in part a POE read but I didn't like her most recent readslist. Didn't want to hammer Herrcombs.
Herrcombs - lynch him, he's a scumfuck :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:48 am

Post by Tere »

Get a Room: RC and The_Jester
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:00 am

Post by Tere »

Vote: Apricity[/vote]
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:01 am

Post by Tere »

*facepalm*

Vote: Apricity
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:47 pm

Post by Tere »

I am not interested in an Espe lynch today.

I don't like notty's vote and general activity levels. Apricity appears to be lurking. And Herrcombs is still as scummy as fuck.

I could lynch any of those three.

We have 8 hours, people, lets consolidate.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by Tere »

I think most damning, however, is Apricity's dissappearance. Herrcombs was at L-1 for 9 hours and she outright refused to hammer. So happy with where my vote is.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #82) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 510, Espeonage wrote:I want to talk to peeps about NS. I'd rather not that rn.

What do you think of Apricity and Herrcombs as a team?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #83) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 512, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm thinking that one of the major townreads has to be scum just from PoE.

Just hope it's not Tere.

It's not me :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #84) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:58 pm

Post by Tere »

I need to find breakfast and coffee And then I can be around for a bit without being on my bloody tablet.

P:edit agreed
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:16 pm

Post by Tere »

OK then.

Who apart from notty is in your lynch pool for today and why?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:21 pm

Post by Tere »

RC? Really? RC is obvtowning to me. The last bit of your sentence didn't make sense to me. Do you mean can't not can?

Come vote Apricity with us. Or Herr.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:25 pm

Post by Tere »

Well FWIW I had a pretty decent townread on wguerts before he replaced out too. So RC is OK in my book. Aren't you guys talking in your hood?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by Tere »

:/

Any chance you can get up to speed before end of day?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:41 pm

Post by Tere »

You're a pain in the arse, you know that?

*spanks Espe, and not in a good way*
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #90) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:46 pm

Post by Tere »

lol
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #91) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:08 am

Post by Tere »

That's L-1. Any reads for us, Apricity?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #92) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:03 am

Post by Tere »

Jester, that's a bad vote. Espe's been painfully town in my hood. :/
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #93) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:04 am

Post by Tere »

Espe's last will and testament in the hood involved this and I think it makes sense.

Get a Room: Tere and Postie
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #94) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:07 am

Post by Tere »

@Jester, I get the feeling this is a compromise lynch for you. Who would you rather lynch?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #95) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:12 am

Post by Tere »

I definitely don't want Espe to be lynched, he's def town for me.

What does everyone feel about a notty lynch? I am kinda feeling he's out of chances. Bins says he's not talking in their hood and he's done pretty much nothing since that wailing wall.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #96) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:16 am

Post by Tere »

The other alternative I am feeling is Herr. Jester, you would be down for that I take it?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #97) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:36 am

Post by Tere »

Let's do this then.

Vote: Herrcombs
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #98) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Tere »

Jester could you roominate Postie and myself please? I need a hammer.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #99) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:58 am

Post by Tere »

I'll switch back to Apricity if I need to before deadline.

Waiting for RC to wake up.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #100) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Tere »

Yeah, I've reread her ISO and we need to consolidate. Espe is probably sleeping and Jester is sick though :(

Vote:Apricity
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #101) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Tere »

That's L-1.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #102) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Tere »

In post 563, Bins wrote:If you're going to protect someone, claim it to someone you think is town. The more info the better.

Yeah, this.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #103) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Tere »

I kinda want to spam the thread until we get the flip. Anyone else wanna help with that? :D

Feel free. Anti did that last game!: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p7264823 --P
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #104) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Tere »

In post 564, herrcombs wrote:I asked for this earlier, and I'll ask for it again.

VOTE: Get a room: Herr and Bins

Not in twilight, sorry. --P

I'll help you out with that tomorrow Herr, if you are still alive. I'd recommend you protect someone you feel reads strongly town tonight ;)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #105) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Tere »

I wanna lynch notty next, pretty much!
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #106) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Tere »

Let's go Plotty!
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #107) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Tere »

My spamminator is aimed.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #108) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Tere »

My spamminator is primed.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #109) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Tere »

My spamminator is firing!
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #110) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Tere »

Bang bang bangity bang!
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #111) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Tere »

PSA: Anyone being heavily scumread who is town should protect a strong townread of theirs who is also being townread generally, k thanks.

Much love, Tere.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #112) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Tere »

I can has pagetop?

hey that's mine! :P --P
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #113) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:24 pm

Post by Tere »

Well, I have rechecked our room and it is very likely that Espe protected me. He was either going to do that or take no action and we had some discussion of the pros and cons. That is likely where he ended up I think. Either that or he was the target anyway.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #114) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:56 am

Post by Tere »

The pros of not protecting if you are town and being strongly townread are pretty clear - it keeps a person who is being townread in the game and eliminates WIFOM. I've not been mislynched in 5 years when present in my slot so I was comfy with taking that approach.

I want to lynch either notty or Herrcombs toDay. What about you, Jester? Where are your reads at ATM?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #115) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 589, Bins wrote:did Espe claim his target to anyone else other than Tere? man he should of claimed it to someone who he wasn't planning on protecting

Just to be clear, does this mean you are scumreading me?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #116) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Tere »

Everyone's checked in now apart from Herrcombs.

Vote:Notscience

L-1.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #117) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Tere »

In post 608, Bins wrote:I didn't want RC to die. I just wanted NS to think RC was being unprotected. Tere can confirm I really wanted RC to be protected but I had limited rooms to work that out.

This all stacks up with what Bins said in the hood.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #118) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Tere »

Herrcombs is at it with the scarequotes again :/
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 631, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well I'm mostly townreading everyone alive and was at the point where I would have speedlynched Herrcombs so I'm pretty glad he died to be honest.

This.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #120) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:49 pm

Post by Tere »

Well, if RC told Bins and Postie that Herr was protecting him as well as me, that really only leaves Jester. I can't see any scum rationale for choosing Herr as the NK, rather than leaving him to be powerlynched toDay. It was a free mislynch waiting to happen.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #121) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:12 am

Post by Tere »

You saying who was protecting you plus POE makes me think it has to be him.

Tere - town through role PM :)
RC - if you are scum I'm just going to say good game and you bloody well deserve it.
Postie - knew Herr was protecting RC, pretty damn town through play once I got a lock on her
Bins - knew Herr was protecting RC, pretty damn town through play esp notty interaction and PT. Plus early game really doesn't look like scum.

That just leaves Jester, who hasn't looked that scummy, but everyone else has looked more towny and that's where we are.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #122) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:52 am

Post by Tere »

People should go read the first section of notty's (including the post by Postie he's replying to) and see what they make of it, I think.

Having spotty internet issues here but I plan on doing a reread in a bit. That post just popped out from notty's ISO. He townread Jester in his initial reads list, too.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #123) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Tere »

In post 643, Postie wrote:
In post 642, Tere wrote:People should go read the first section of notty's (including the post by Postie he's replying to) and see what they make of it, I think.

I don't understand what I'm supposed to be trying to understand.

OK, well, if I squint at that, it looks like it could be defence of a buddy from notty. I didn't think on a reread that your points were bad if that's how it went down in your PT with notty.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #124) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:31 am

Post by Tere »

I'm not a major fan of either, on a reread.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #125) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Tere »

I was going to make sure we'd picked two people to protect, but if you're claiming, let's formalise that then.

vote: The_Jester
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #126) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Tere »

I'm fine with PTs being released (caveat lector, I can be an asshat ;) ).

Thanks for the game, it was fun! :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #127) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Tere »

I think town played pretty well here. I think in a micro that tends to happen though. I am not sure how it would fare in a larger game but that's probably my preference showing rather than real feedback! :)

It is a really interesting mechanic. Where do I go and second whatever you did to say that, RC?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #128) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Tere »

In fairness Herr protecting RC was excellent town strat. WIFOM elimination was my argument for Espe protecting me N1 in the end, too.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #129) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by Tere »

Also I agree with whoever said Herr was obvtowning in the Postie and Herr PT.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #130) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Tere »

/prein from me too :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #131) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:27 am

Post by Tere »

Oh god everyone grouphug Jester.

Dude, you did really well. Was that really your first scumgame?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #132) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Tere »

Plotty, I wouldn't flex it too far, go for one iteration change and see how it goes :) You did have several town bloc sided players rolling town and this setup plays to that strength.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #133) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Tere »

I think this game was a poster child for why good townie play is to try your best to play like a townie and do teamwork. At the end we'd got sufficient a townbloc and POE and the NK made it easy.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #134) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 753, Apricity wrote:>.< I can't help my IRL stuff. Although I should have been in more rooms, maybe.

@Tere: I don't lurk. As either alignment. So if I'm not here, then I'm busy elsewhere. Just putting that out there cause I was kind of annoyed to log on and see that I'd been ML'ed before I had a chance to do anything about it. Also my first mislynch ever, so :/

Eh, well, I fought with the conventions of your homesite and in the game you linked there even though I couldn't ISO you you seemed a ton more engaged.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”