o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
One of my favourite fractals is the Sierpiński triangle, and if ever I’m in a video game that lets you build things or drop things into piles or whatnot, I will inevitably start arranging objects in this pattern, spending hours building massive 64x64 Sierpiński triangles. It’s great fun.

There are so many different ways to approximate the Sierpiński triangle and they all work out the same! You can take a triangle and then mark the midpoints on each side and connect them into a triangle and remove that from the triangle, leaving three triangles stacked together and then remove the middle section of those three triangles and the middle sections of the 9 remaining triangles until you get tired of it.

You could make 3 long thin blue triangular prisms out of plasticine and 1 long thin white triangular prism and stack them, and then cut the prisms into four pieces and then stack those, and then stretch it out thin and cut into four pieces and stack them. I can’t find that youtube video, though.

You can also start with 3 points, just the hint of a triangle, label them 1, 2, and 3. Then generate a random number between 1 and 3 and place a dot halfway between your current position (starting at one of the 3 points) and that vertex, then generate another number and repeat until you’ve drawn thousands of dots (this is better done programmatically).

You can also get a Sierpiński triangle with cellular automate by following rule 90. Start with a single point. In a square grid, each new cell is the xor of its neighbours.

Of course, triangular grids are more exciting for drawing a Sierpiński triangle with cellular automata rules. Crochet is done on a triangular grid and my wallet which I made myself has a Sierpiński triangle on one side and a Hilbert space filling curve on the other.

:!:
Wanderer-nl
(L-1): Espeonage, Fro99er, Antihero, JarJarDrinks, lalaladucks, BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
(L-6) All Alone
All Alone
(L-6): Wanderer-nl
lalaladucks
(L-7): BlueBloodedToffee

Not Voting
(4): Bellaphant, DeasVail, DeathRowKitty, MTD

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: 284th (22*71) day of the year or in (expired on 2015-10-13 14:00:00).

Let me know if there are any problems with the VC, or if you have maths related flavour requests.

Flavour Queue Written: empty :neutral:
Spoiler: Things I haven’t rambled about yet but i’m gonna
more about the Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer Conjecture, P vs NP, more figurate numbers, Hodge conjecture, Yang-Mills existence and mass gap, Fermat’s Last Theorem, Hilbert Space Filling Curve, Mandelbrot Set, Burning Ship Fractal, Complex Analysis, Lattice Multiplication, miscellaneous numberphile and vihart videos, practical numbers, abundant numbers, ulam sequence, pronic numbers, lucky numbers, proth numbers, thabit numbers, hilbert numbers, leyland numbers, fibonacci numbers, jacobsthal numbers, pell numbers, pell-lucas numbers, leonardo numbers, perrin numbers, polite numbers, motzkin numbers, Erdős–Woods numbers, vampire numbers, Recursion and Mafia, maths jokes that I wrote myself and why they are funny, Abelian groups and semigroups, noncommutative operations, the 68-95-99.7 rule, fro99er’s first theorem

Mod notes: Today is the 274rd day of the year. 2*137. Bella’s V/LA until Sunday.
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:29 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I'm not actually sure if this makes All Alone look better or worse. Ditto BBT.

It's not like Wanderer could actually think that claim would work so it's pure wifom.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:51 am

Post by All Alone »

VOTE: Wanderer-nl
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Fuck you I was just writing a post.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:02 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

If by some chance, Wanderer is town here then Lala is All Alone's scumbuddy.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Banana Frog »

Wow...horrible quick hammer by All Alone. I didn't even get to log on and unvote to discuss this.
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 830, Banana Frog wrote:Wow...horrible quick hammer by All Alone. I didn't even get to log on and unvote to discuss this.

Dammit hydra slip
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Fro99er »

So wander - why did you watch BBT?

All Alone claims roleblock of BBT
Wanderer claims watch of BBT and sees nobody visit
DV softclaims something

This is some fucked up shit, and either All Alone or Wanderer is gambiting, so we'll at least catch scum in one of thsoe two.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:27 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 831, Fro99er wrote:
In post 830, Banana Frog wrote:Wow...horrible quick hammer by All Alone. I didn't even get to log on and unvote to discuss this.

Dammit hydra slip

It's not really horrible.

Either he's town and knows Wander is scum so no need to discuss.

OR

He's scum and is caught so might as well quickhammer just in case the votes move (plus he can shut down discussion)

OR

they're both scum but All Alone needs to seem like town that knows Wanderer is def scum.

In any situation, All Alone should quickhammer there.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

Yeah - I mean, minimum one of those two is scum, so that's good.
Heil King Froggo.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:32 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Because I was townreading BBT while plenty of people were scumreading him so I wanted to try and find evidence on him. Mostly just to ease my own mind.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:10 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 835, Wanderer-nl wrote:Because I was townreading BBT while plenty of people were scumreading him so I wanted to try and find evidence on him. Mostly just to ease my own mind.

Well ur either trolling us or ur really town so might as well ask if you have any other reads u wanna leave us with?

Do you agree w/ me that lala is likely All Alones scumbuddy?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:19 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Also if Wanderer is town and there's a jailkeeper out there then don't target All Alone. Don't wanna stop any potential vig shots. Scum obv wont use him as their attacker anyway.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Antihero »

you know... wanderer effectively cc'd him.

you expected him to slow play it?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Antihero »

well i went after the wrong rvs read.

/raspberry
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Antihero »

spamming to page top
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Antihero »

i like big butts
and i cannot lie
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Antihero »

jfkl;dsaj;vioreh;fwisd
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Antihero »

where was that fan fiction nacho was twilight spamming?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Antihero »

chapter 7

Draco and I held our pale white hands with black nail polish as we went upstairs. I was wearing red Satanist sings on my nails in red nail polish (AN: c doez dat sound lik a Maru Sue 2 u?). I waved to Vampire. Dark misery was in his depressed eyes. I guess he was jealous of me that I was going out with Draco. Anyway, I went upstairs excitedly with Draco. We went into his room and locked the door. Then... We started frenching passively and we took off each others clothes enthusiastically. He felt me up before I took of my top. Then I took off my black leather bra and he took off his pants. We went on the bed and started making out naked and then he put his boy's thingy in mine and we HAD SEX. (c is dat stupid?)

"Oh Draco, Draco!" I screamed while getting an orgasm when all of a sudden I saw a tattoo I had never seen before on Draco's arm. It was a black heart with an arrow through it. On it in bloody gothic writing were the words............ Vampire!

I was so angry.

"You bastard!" I shouted angrily, jumping out of the bed.

"No! No! But you don't understand!" Draco pleaded. But I knew too much.

"No, you fucking idiot!" I shouted. "You probably have AIDs anyway!"

I put on my clothes all huffily and then stomped out. Draco ran out even though he was naked. He had a really big you-know-what but I was too mad to care. I stomped out and did so until I was in Vampire's classroom where he was having a lesson with Professor Snape and some other people.

"VAMPIRE POTTER, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I yelled.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Antihero »

chapter 8

Everyone in the class stared at me and then Draco came into the room even though he was naked and started begging me to take him back.

"Ebony, it's not what you think!" Draco screamed sadly.

My friend B'loody Mary Smith smiled at me understatedly. She flipped her long waste-length gothic black hair and opened her crimson eyes like blood that she was wearing contact lenses on. She had pale white skin that she was wearing white makeup on. Hermione was kidnapped when she was born. Her real parents are vampires and one of them is a witch but Voldemort killed her mother and her father committed suicide because he was depressed about it. She still has nightmares about it and she is very haunted and depressed. It also turns out her real last name is Smith and not Granger. (Since she has converted to Satanism she is in Slytherin now not Griffindoor. )

"What is it that you desire, you ridiculous dimwit!" Snape demeaned angrily in his cold voice but I ignored him.

"Vampire, I can't believe you cheated on me with Draco!" I shouted at him.

Everyone gasped.

I don't know why Ebony was so mad at me. I had went out with Vampire (I'm bi and so is Ebony) for a while but then he broke my heart. He dumped me because he liked Britney, a stupid preppy fucker. We were just good friends now. He had gone through horrible problems, and now he was gothic. (Haha, like I would hang out with a prep.)

"But I'm not going out with Draco anymore!" said Vampire.

"Yeah fucking right! Fuck off, you bastard!" I screamed. I ran out of the room and into the Forbidden Forest where I had lost my virility to Draco and then I started to bust into tears.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Antihero »

chapter 9

I was so mad and sad. I couldn't believe Draco for cheating on me. I began to cry against the tree where I did it with Draco.

Then all of a suddenly, an horrible man with red eyes and no nose and everything started flying towards me on a broomstick! He didn't have a nose (basically like Voldemort in the movie) and he was wearing all black but it was obvious he wasn't gothic. It was... Voldemort!

"No!" I shouted in a scared voice but then Voldemort shouted "Imperius!" and I couldn't run away.

"Crookshanks!" I shouted at him. Voldemort fell of his broom and started to scream. I felt bad for him even though I'm a sadist so I stopped.

"Ebony." he yelled. "Thou must kill Vampire Potter!"

I thought about Vampire and his sexah eyes and his gothic black hair and how his face looks just like Joel Madden. I remembered that Draco had said I didn't understand, so I thought, what if Draco went out with Vampire before I went out with him and they broke up?

"No, Voldemort!" I shouted back.

Voldemort gave me a gun. "No! Please!" I begged.

"Thou must!" he yelled. "If thou does not, then I shall kill thy beloved Draco!"

"How did you know?" I asked in a surprised way.

Voldemort got a dude-ur-so-retarded look on his face. "I hath telekinesis." he answered cruelly. "And if you doth not kill Vampire, then thou know what will happen to Draco!" he shouted. Then he flew away angrily on his broomstick.

I was so scared and mad I didn't know what to do. Suddenly Draco came into the woods.

"Draco!" I said. "Hi!"

"Hi." he said back but his face was all sad. He was wearing white foundation and messy eyeliner kind of like a pentagram (geddit) between Joel Madden and Gerard Way.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No." he answered.

"I'm sorry I got all mad at you but I thought you cheated on me." I expelled.

"That's okay." he said all depressed and we went back into Hogwarts together making out.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Antihero »

chapter 10

I was really scared about Vlodemort all day. I was even upset went to rehearsals with my gothic metal band Bloody Gothic Rose 666. I am the lead singer of it and I play guitar. People say that we sound like a cross between GC, Slipknot and MCR. The other people in the band are B'loody Mary, Vampire, Draco, Ron (although we call him Diabolo now. He has black hair now with blue streaks in it.) and Hargrid. Only today Draco and Vampire were depressed so they weren't coming and we wrote songs instead. I knew Draco was probably slitting his wrists (he wouldn't die because he was a vampire too and the only way you can kill a vampire is with a c-r-o-s-s (there's no way I'm writing that) or a steak) and Vampire was probably watching a depressing movie like The Corpse Bride. I put on a black leather shirt that showed off my boobs and tiny matching miniskirt that said Simple Plan on the butt. You might think I'm a slut but I'm really not.

We were singing a cover of 'Helena' and at the end of the song I suddenly bust into tears.

"Ebony! Are you OK?" B'loody Mary asked in a concerted voice.

"What the fuck do you think?" I asked angrily. And then I said. "Well, Voldemort came and the fucking bastard told me to fucking kill Harry! But I don't want to kill him, because, he's really nice, even if he did go out with Draco. But if I don't kill Harry, then Voldemort, will fucking kill Draco!" I burst into tears.

Suddenly Draco jumped out from behind a wall.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me!" he shouted. "How could you- you- you fucking poser muggle bitch!" (c is dat out of character?)

I started to cry and cry. Draco started to cry too all sensitive. Then he ran out crying.

We practiced for one more hour. Then suddenly Dumbeldore walked in angrily! His eyes were all fiery and I knew this time it wasn't cause he had a headache.

"What have you done!" He started to cry wisely. (c dats basically nut swering and dis time he wuz relly upset n u wil c y) "Ebony Draco has been found in his room. He committed suicide by slitting his wrists."
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Antihero »

chapter 11

"NO!" I screamed. I was horrorfied! B'loody Mary tried to comfort me but I told her fuck off and I ran to my room crying myself. Dumbledore chased after me shouting but he had to stop when I went into my room cause he would look like a perv that way.

Anyway, I started crying tears of blood and then I slit both of my wrists. They got all over my clothes so I took them off and jumped into the bath angrily while I put on a Linkin Park song at full volume. I grabbed a steak and almost stuck it into my heart to commit suicide. I was so fucking depressed! I got out of the bathtub and put on a black low-cut dress with lace all over it sandly. I put on black high heels with pink metal stuff on the ends and six pairs of skull earrings. I couldn't fucking believe it. Then I looked out the window and screamed... Snap was spying on me and he was taking a video tape of me! And Loopin was masticating to it! They were sitting on their broomsticks.

"EW, YOU FUCKING PERVS, STOP LOOKING AT ME NAKED! ARE YOU PEDOS OR WHAT!" I screamed putting on a black towel with a picture of Marilyn Mason on it. Suddenly Vampire ran in.

"Abra Kedavra!" he yelled at Snape and Loopin pointing his womb. I took my gun and shot Snape and Loopin a gazillion times and they both started screaming and the camera broke. Suddenly, Dumblydore ran in. "Ebony, it has been revealed that someone has - NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he shouted looking at Snape and Loopin and then he waved his wand and suddenly...

Hargrid ran outside on his broom and said everyone we need to talk.

"What do you know, Hargrid? You're just a little Hogwarts student!"

"I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT...." Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!"

"This cannot be." Snap said in a crisp voice as blood dripped from his hand where Dumblydore's wand had shot him. "There must be other factors."

"YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!" I yelled in madly.

Loopin held up the camera triumelephantly. "The lens may be ruined but the tape is still there!"

I felt faint, more than I normally do like how it feels when you do not drink enough blood.

"Why are you doing this?" Loopin said angrily while he rubbed his dirty hands on his clook. And then I heard the words that I had heard before but not from him. I did not know whether to feel shocked and happy or to bite him and drink his blood because I felt faint.

"BECAUSE...BECAUSE...." Hargid said and he paused in the air dramitaclly, waving his wand in the air. Then swooped he in singing to the tune of a gothic version of a song by 50 Cent.

"Because you're goffic?" Snap asked in a little afraid voice cause he was afraind it meant he was connected with Satan.

"Because I LOVE HER!"
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Antihero »

you're welcome

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”