Micro 562: The Cult of the C9 (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Suzune »

We are going to need to draw the line between RadiantCowbells and RedCyote because I cannot tell who everyone is voting for when they say RC
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 40, xRECKONERx wrote:guys im cult
This comment though is a reaction test.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 42, RadiantCowbells wrote:Or it's a claim.
always something to consider.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Suzune »

VOTE: frozen

Interesting choice of phrasing.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Suzune »

I'm going to be gone today for the holiday sorry
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 53, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 41, Suzune wrote:
In post 40, xRECKONERx wrote:guys im cult
This comment though is a reaction test.
If you think it's a reaction test, then why would you tell everyone?
Because it seemed to be in direct relation to RCs post about what makes a comment a reaction test. So it was just foolishness in order to make a point.

In post 70, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 54, RadiantCowbells wrote:As if it's not blatantly obvious?
If Suzune felt that the reaction test was blatantly obvious, then I would wonder two things;
-why did she feel obligated to point out the obvious?
-reaction tests shouldn't be obvious I don't think, so why isn't she questioning it?

I would prefer that
she
answer those questions, but that's what I am wondering right now.

The answer to both of them is the same actually. RC was holding the floor about what makes a reaction test good and make those little points about the point if reaction tests. Then that comment that I commented to get posted...my response was half sarcastic because it seemed to fit with the flow and I felt lilke it was somehow important to point it out.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 124, Frozen Angel wrote:no, hers! :/
More of a curious vote.
In post 35, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 34, RadiantCowbells wrote:...because the double RC thing was super frustrating?

what?

oh you mean the abbreviations?

:shifty:

he really meant that?

At the time this struct me as a little odd. Regardless of whether the or not the abbreviations would have flew or not. Your reaction to it was interesting. PLus you were testing something so I thought to poke you.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 153, Frozen Angel wrote:and I'm more angry because she ignored me questioning that in her next posts ...

she just completely ignored me...
I don't personally feel like being trapped in an ice storm with little power counts as ignoring you. You are about to learn it drives me crazy when I get accused of doing things when I am not online to do them...
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Suzune »

For what it is worth, Ika seems quite town to me.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 167, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 164, Suzune wrote:For what it is worth, Ika seems quite town to me.

this doesn't help.
I was aware, thanks though~

@Frozen, I responded to you now
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 169, Frozen Angel wrote:no you didn't. talk to me why there is a vote on me?
i feel like I explained it in post 162. It is not a formal case on you but my feeling that it was a little odd. The fact that you keep demanding to know is odd too. I mean seriously there is one vote on you.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Suzune »

No, Radient just likes to be right. To be fair though I have never seen her as scum.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Suzune »

Sorry, I'm having a tough week my friend is in the hospital. I'm going to try to be more active from here on out, I apologise for my lack of play. I'm going to reread and make a formal post now.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by Suzune »

Ika vs Radient page 4. I do not understand the exchanges at all. I both feel that Frozen was not attacked nor do I feel she has done anything to deserve defending. White knighting for almost no reason at this point of the game is a waste because no one has really done anything but ask why people were voting or comment on other people's votes.

In post 33, Frozen Angel wrote:this game has only 1 scum today totally, what he said triggered me off because he said "I hope one of you two scum slips later" and then voted someone else.
Given that this is true. Would it be not better to not lynch today? The chances that we will catch the scum are 1/9 which is a pretty poor percentage. It might be one of the rare games where a not lynch is ideal first day.

In post 30, Frozen Angel wrote:He said he hopes oneof you willscumslip and he will vote you. why should he say something as town? its more like scum who is trying to make a case for a mis lynch.
This post is still interesting. The post you are commenting hopes that one of the RC will be scummy so the vote is good. You instead claim he is setting up a case, which makes no sense, unless hoping someone does something scummy is now anti-town.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Suzune »

Frozen, I still think you are the most likely target for today. There is little reason to panic about votes at this stage of the game and the fact that you demand proof and stuff is weird because if you are not scum, there would be no reason for you to worry because your ability to analyze other posts would prove your alignment. instead you spend time obsessing over votes.

As fro everyone else Radiant:

Radiant is probably town, as there is little need for the only cult in this game to push the town into making a decision. However, she is doing something else valuable without meaning to possibly. Tonight there will be a conversion so the thought process behind who might be chosen and for what reasons is open for discussion through this.
Dominator- Has very few posts and makes him almost impossible to read.
Ika reads town to me, for much of the reason that Radiant reads town
xReckon strikes me as unimpressive so far. Questioning things but making no formal stances. Votes without reasons...just meh...
I would put Red in the townie pile
Wicked is interesting, but I do not have a formal feeling on him right now
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Suzune »

The tone and feeling of the game is lazy right now. This allows for the cult to simply hid among the people playing. Since little is going on and people are asking questions but little else is going on, it is too easy for them to formulate safe answers. I believe that our momentum needs to pick up or the game needs to start rolling a tad otherwise our chances of finding anyone suspicious are slim.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by Suzune »

Please excuse me for saying this Radiant, and I do not mean this as a negative because you are a good player, but you would not be the right choice for conversion. A conversion target needs to have a skill that makes them desirable. People who are obviously town, obviously scummy, attract a lot of attention or are unable to manipulate are not good targets. In my opinion, ika or red would be optimum targets do to their low key and out of the limelight playing.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 211, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 210, Suzune wrote:Please excuse me for saying this Radiant, and I do not mean this as a negative because you are a good player, but you would not be the right choice for conversion. A conversion target needs to have a skill that makes them desirable. People who are obviously town, obviously scummy, attract a lot of attention or are unable to manipulate are not good targets. In my opinion, ika or red would be optimum targets do to their low key and out of the limelight playing.

I take offense to that.

I haven't lost a scum game this year ;)
I apologize no means to offend. You just would not be the obvious target in my opinion.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by Suzune »

I'm always the one converted on the site I am from, secretly I fear it will be me. Except for that one time I was Shinra...then it was not actually me

Pedit- frozen who are your reads
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 240, Wickedestjr wrote:Suzune, I think it's strange that you criticize the game's feeling as "lazy" and "lacking momentum". You waited until page nine to explain why you disliked FA's page 2 posts and even asked her a question about those posts. So couldn't your play have been considered lazy and lacking momentum too? Why did you wait so long to make post 206?
oh please great wizard, you fix my personal life and I will have more time to spend with you.

Seriously though, do you read my posts? I both said why I was distracted, commented to frozen way before page nine, then made three game related posts this morning. I am unsure what you are so upset about. Fishing for reasons to complain at me?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Suzune »

My life will be back on track tomorrow morning. Back then
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Suzune »

Okay, catch up posting coming. Then I should be around at all my usual times this week. Interestingly enough, I dreamed Radiant was the cult....
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Suzune »

@ Ikapost 308 I have never seen cults explained this way before, but I appreciate the reasoning and the thought that went into it. Thank you, it is a very interesting way of looking at the game.

In post 312, Wickedestjr wrote:2. If you think I'm likely to get recruited, wouldn't it be better to keep that belief to yourself and then lynch me tomorrow?
This is silly question. By putting your opinion out there you get an idea what everyone is thinking. When a lot of people post what they think the cult is going to do, then it puts pressure on the cult, both to choose how to respond to post and to the choice itself.

p-edit: Yes I have mafia dreams. Sometimes it gives me a place to think. I dreamed I was looking at that post I made earlier about how it might not be wise to lynch anyone today because the odds were not in our favor unless someone really stuck out. Radiant had quote it and the was number 400 or something and said she had been thinking about it. That it was kind of a scummy thing to say and someone else had recently agreed with that post and she accused me of looking for people who shared my opinion. I accused her of scum painting in order to make a point and she rolled it off and I voted for her. So that was my dream
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 316, RadiantCowbells wrote:Is it bad that I hope Ika loses this game?
Well it is unusual to say the least. This has at least two meanings. The first being you are sure Ika is cult and therefore want the town to win. The second being that you are cult and you would like to win over the town. The third being you do not care about the result as long as ika loses which means you are willing to sacrifice a town victory. So...which is it?

In post 331, RadiantCowbells wrote:Look I could lynch Ika but I just don't expect it to flip scum, and I'd fucking flip shit if I missed out on killing Dom D1.

Actually you answered it here, meaning you are either cult or prepared to lose as town for the sake of getting back at ika.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 371, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 400, Suzune wrote:
I don't think that we should be lynching anyone today, unless we have someone in specific we think is highly likely to flip scum.

There's a 12.5% chance of lynching cult only today, don't forget.

I've been thinking about this.
Funny, but not accurate, I can see the post in my minds eye
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Suzune »

Why?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Suzune »

Personally, I think you are just upset because he is tunneling you. If you are town and you let that person get under your skin then you play worse. Trust me, I was tunneled hard one game we we were both town, but I just had to ignore it. If you are scum, then you are tunneled that you got caught for a silly reason. Personally I find there is no reason to lynch ika.

p-edit, yes you are you said so on page 14. What happened to radically change your opinion.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Suzune »

Okay, so perhaps I do not understand something. If so I require a correction. Does the cult get votes? Or just the people in the cult?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Suzune »

hm, nevermind I understand what you are saying. You are suggesting it would be in the interest of the cult to follow ika because he is so sure.

p-edit, Okay, go ahead a vote me. I do not feel like I have done anything to deserve that however, I am not in the market to worry about it unless it gets to the wire. I am kind of a final stand person because I enjoy the rush of defending myself at the end.

No, i have played with people like him before. Someone did to to me once, however, removing someone because you cannot sway their opinion is not very townie to me. I apologise. I would rather he bash me and I ignore it then remove him in case something happens and I can sway later.

p-edit (x3) defensive much radiant...
Well his logic on people chosen for cult is sound, his information about cults and one way they might choose is sound, is it possible it has been warped some to fit you into it. Yes. Thus, I am not auto lynching you, but I am curious about you. Do you have some kind of personal grudge with ika?

Well it is true that it is easy to abuse. However, it would make the cult look pretty obvious.

p-edit (x4)- Yes, I got it, i'm desperate see me as town Suzune...
Well I did comment that I did not understand the vs between you too when it came to frozen. I must have missed the fact that you were setting wicked up. I read the part where wicked was a good choice. Breathe...
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 391, RadiantCowbells wrote:Do you believe that Ika is ever going to leave me alone this game?
No. I do not believe so. However, judging by the games rules there are no night kills, therefore there will still be eight people tomorrow 6-2 so it would take five to lynch. Even if the cult both voted for you and assuming ika is neither cult nor recuited it would still take two other people to get rid of you. So I think you are being overly dramatic.

In post 391, RadiantCowbells wrote:He voted WICKED because wicked is a good choice to be fucking recruited.
AKA, NOT CULT RIGHT NOW.
Yes, yes I know that much. It is a strange strategy to be honest and I would not currently advocate for it.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 426, Hinduragi wrote:I hate 374 so fucking much after you were one of her first townreads in this game. It's really bad.
It is merely something interesting. Also, it is not something usually said. You have to shelve your ego when you are working as a team. So I think it interesting that she would want him to lose. It may have been a frustration complaint however, since he was not her current scum read I found it interesting. You never know when a question might ring something, and for myself that was weird.

p-edit, Radiant, please do not make things up. I am not comparing play. I am just reading this game.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 413, RadiantCowbells wrote:Are you referring to me?
No I was not.

In post 414, RadiantCowbells wrote:
I can sway later.

You already fucking agreed that Ika would not be swayed, so why make this argument?
because I do not give up. Sometimes things fall into place.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 424, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 422, RadiantCowbells wrote:Case, hindu.

I agree with the vote. why do you want it?

Don't like her bullshit. Look before when she "caught up". 370 is just shite. That was a "catchup" post. "Thanks; silly question, really?; and yeah I've got dreams lol, btw RC is scum".

Honestly I couldn't put more fluff into a single post as scum and try to get away with it. 374 is just as bad. One of the few things not relevant to the game "Is it bad if I hope that Ika loses this game?" is what she selectively responds to. She goes over different viewpoints and asks you to answer a "are you scum" question for her. Yeah RC, just go on and claim you're scum bro.

There's just no way I buy any of this as actual contribution to the game. It's all just avoiding the real issues and dancing around the topic of debate and, after ages of going over the whole "cult votes" topic, "please dont lynch ika". Plus she actually believes his cult logic here is sound. I really don't think she read the part where we should vote future recruits if we aren't voting the recruiter already to be quite honest. Or half the game for that matter. The only thing I don't think hints to "Suzune not reading" is that she would probably enjoy a Recruiter role and would be invested in the game if she had it because she chose SK in a Greatest Idea game with me. Unless she's been busy and it pulled her away from the game. Lots of variables here so I'm not really going down that road.

Well there is not much I can do if you do not like my catchup post. I happen to think discussing where the game could go is important because it keeps us one step ahead and allows for us to think more clearly. Who might get chosen is also important and the right pressure and stress put on someone might create cracks in their cult persona and then we would be able to lynch them day one. That might not be your standard, but that is how I was thinking about it.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Suzune »

oops, lost the end of that post. What real issue did you want me to address there Hinduragi.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 432, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh really?

Trust me, I was tunneled hard one game we we were both town, but I just had to ignore it.

No, i have played with people like him before. Someone did to to me once, however, removing someone because you cannot sway their opinion is not very townie to me. I apologise. I would rather he bash me and I ignore it then remove him in case something happens and I can sway later.

And of all the things you could respond to that's what you chose to respond to?
Hm, sorry about that, I missed that these had been slipped in between my posts.

Yes, I really do not mean you. Seriously, this is not about you. Unless you played 11pm with me and have another account. I was merely responding to your posts as they kept coming.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 433, RadiantCowbells wrote:
I was tunneled hard one game we we were both town

We've only played one fucking game together Suz, so it's obviously referring to me.
Why does it have to be about you. It was not about you. It was merely me attempting to provide support through sharing of a similar circumstance. Radiant, you barely pushed on me by comparison, I had forgotten about it until you even mentioned it happened.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Suzune »

I apologise for the typo then. Again, I was not referring to you, nor am I comparing games. If you knew me better you would know I am very anti-meta.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Suzune »

You are trying to hard right now, I think you are town. However, I do not intend to sort out the mess of Ika vs Radiant things until tomorrow. Assuming we do not catch the cult today. However, part of me is a tad suspicious of you. I cannot shake that and it will take a little study. However, for the time being you are town.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Suzune »

Well I do not like to be misunderstood or accused of things that were not my intention. Nor do I like to be misaccused, that makes my blood burn, if I do something wrong then I deserve it, if I am misunderstood or misrepresented I take it personally. When I need to defend myself I will though Hinduragi.

Honestly, I have no idea what you mean Radiant. I'm not voting you. I have not voted you all day. You are probably town. I want to look into it though. I will sort it out later. Whatever, that is to you, that is to you.

p-edit- The length and longevity of the tunnel suggests there might be something behind it. The lackadaisical nature of ika and the defensive nature of radiant needs to be taken into account. If there is nothing there, then I will discard all my initial feelings about it, but since I did not revise or edit my notes since early game, that needs to be done.

Also, apparently you cannot be misaccused, what is the right word for that then. I'm coming up blank?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Suzune »

Hm? I'm confused.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by Suzune »

I see. Well I do not know what to say about that. This is actually how my posts usually are when I am in the zone and focused on something. People say they are cold or do not express what I am looking for making them hard to read. If there is an issue you would like me to respond to simply ask and I shall. I am not purposing cutting issues.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 456, Wickedestjr wrote:Suzune, how do you feel about your vote right now?
it's lazy. It was based on what was pretty good reasoning at the time, but right now it is just sitting there growing flowers. There as been nothing else that was mildly interesting that added to my feelings of it.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 461, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 458, Suzune wrote:
In post 456, Wickedestjr wrote:Suzune, how do you feel about your vote right now?
it's lazy. It was based on what was pretty good reasoning at the time, but right now it is just sitting there growing flowers. There as been nothing else that was mildly interesting that added to my feelings of it.

this answer wanna make me vote you.

calling the case against you lazy is so bad. "it has been with a pretty good reasoning at a time" but"its not now" is not something I expect from a town to say.

whats your read on hindu?
i did not say it was a bad vote, just a lazy one. I have not moved it or put much more thought to it because you have done little to stoke the flames. I built it in good foundation, but the fact that I have not addressed it recently makes it lazy.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Suzune »

Well might as well post one of these since I am the favourite to be lynched today.

Well good news everyone, I'm a vanilla townie. Clearly this claim means little because that is both the strength and weakness of vanilla townies. On one hand there is not pressure for me to make a good target at night or abilities to weigh. On the other hand I would never have any evidence to back the claim and likewise the mafia would claim it and probably the power roles of the town. I have played enough skype mafia to know that it is the go to claim.

So, why is Suzune a townie? Great question. I mean seriously it is a great question. I have been kind of flaky. Everyone either agrees with my posts or the are unanimously hated. So yeah, this has not been steller. Plus everyone noticed my change of tone when I chose to be more focused. Which no one was familiar with so it aided me not. So yeah, I can see why you would be suspicious of me.

However, I do not know why I am the favorite. I would be more then happy to direct my attention to it and clear up any misconceptions. However the main contention right now seems to be that my vote has been placed on frozen for a while. I will never understand why moving your vote a lot is liked. I would probably never vote ever until I was sure if it was not frowned upon. I mentioned yesterday that at the point I made the vote it was based on good grounding in my opinion. Sadly, I did not have time to pressure it when I made it so it has died because frankly it is not interesting to anyone but me because Ika and Radiant fighting takes space and energy. And mostly...because I think people skim their back and forth a little. But perhaps that is just me...yeah...probably just me.

So where does that leave us. Lynching me today removes a townie. However, it is basically as good as voting no lynch because I am not high profit and all you might learn is that Suzune thinks frozen is interesting. So this leaves me at an impass. The obvious thing is for me to make a few high effort posts that way so when I go down in flames it is important. While naturally I could just choose to also be not helpful. But that is not my style. So, in the next hourish, I will make a high effort to make a few stronger posts that way, should you still choose to lynch me I leave something worth remembering and helpful moving forward.

My basic stategy from here will to be make a case on all eight of you and set it up like I think you are the cult. I will run through all the reasons you could be and cancel them out with evidence that sounds more town.

I hope that this makes an impact at least.

As a bonus, I was skimming the old C9 games. It looks to me like there are no night kills in this game. Therefore, as I mentioned yesterday and was rebutted by Radiant that would mean that tomorrow will indeed be 6-2 assuming a lynch today.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 476, RedCoyote wrote:I'm glad you acknowledge this, but you left out the most important part... moving your vote somewhere else.
You are very welcome. To move my vote at this point, I would need to know who I intend to vote on because I try not to frivolous vote. Give me a little time and I will will change it. In my last stand this is where I am on everyone posts. Also because I am procrastinating something important, so this is as good a time as any.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 476, RedCoyote wrote:I'm glad you acknowledge this, but you left out the most important part... moving your vote somewhere else.
You are very welcome. To move my vote at this point, I would need to know who I intend to vote on because I try not to frivolous vote. Give me a little time and I will will change it. In my last stand this is where I am on everyone posts. Also because I am procrastinating something important, so this is as good a time as any.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Suzune »

Well from the bottom of the most recent users going up: Frozen.

This one is my personal favourite at the time so I might as well start here.

Is frozen the cult?

post 30 This post was really the first to hit me. It showed an interest in whether or not hoping someone will lose is alignment indicative. Why wouldn't town want the cult to scum slip? That is every towns dizziest daydream, an easy win. So it rubbed me the wrong way because it suggest that town would not think that way and that scum do it more when trying to set up a mislynch. As someone on mafiascum taught me, scum have no reason to scumhunt, better for them to wait until there is an easy target and poke holes in their ideas. Or as Titus said once, when I'm scum and your town I try to punch holes in what you say to make you look ridiculous.

In post 49, Frozen Angel wrote:All you can see is logic. I can see beyond!
This post was annoying to me because i realise that I focus on the logic of things first and therefore to make it look like a negative because you do not use just logic is frustrating and may have stoked my flames for you a tad.

My biggest trigger on her was the fixation on who was voting her. Plus when you explained it to her, it was never good enough. This raised red flags for me because with one or two votes on you in an early game format that is not the time to freak out and go on the defensive. Therefore, i hoped by leaving my vote on her it would continue to be an annoyance and would reveal true colors. Then she rubbed my vote off because I did not have a proper case and told me to check her scum meta. I'm not an avocate for using meta to solve current game problems. Plus she went the entire game without any reads whatsoever. She claims that she needs time and everyone seems to just let it slip by as game boosting posts. This strikes me as kind of weird.

This strategy bought her a safe place. It did two things successfully, first it took her out of the limelight and second it allows her to fly under the radar. Since she was my initial hunch and 80% of a detectives initial hunches are correct, (That is a mathematical thing not a Suzune thing...), that I think something is there.

As a cult it would buy her a safe place to watch the action. As a townie it buys no street credit.

Honestly if I was cult I would probably convert her because she is so out of the focus.

Suzune opinion on Frozen....honestly I still think this is possible cult.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Suzune »

Going up, Dom

Initial feelings before going in on this read...meh. People say it is a good potential for cult. Honestly, they have not really stood out to me one way or the other.

Let's go then~

So up to his post at 263, there really is nothing. Nothing much. Some votes, some prod dodges. Some I'm going to read later. Now inactivity is not indicative of townie or scum. This is a known truth, with exceptions though naturally. post 263 This post is interesting in hindsight. Why not make a pass at Red. Red is a good player. Why not want to be caught by them. It might be a wording thing but it comes off as kind of strange.

Post 286 makes it clear that he as a mafia/cult read on Radiant even though this was not mentioned before. Unless it is a less then cleaver play on words.

Otherwise, I can see why people are looking at him. There is almost nothing there. Opinions on people are few and far between, the interactions are joking or stalling.

Gut wise....I would say town lean or null
Evidence wise...well honestly it is a scummy set of posts that do nothing really.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Suzune »

If someone is even reading these make a post please. In hindesight probably should have compressed them into one...will probably start doing that.

Next is Higuragi. My inital feelings before reread. Devil's advocate.

Spoiler:
In post 417, Hinduragi wrote:Ika is not the recruiter and you fucking know it. Voting someone for derping and being illogical isn't going to win this game. Day 1 is our most important lynch in this game.
Perhaps from a personal perspective. Why is day one more important in this game then any other game. I guess I fail to see the gravity of day one. While it is harder for the town if there are two mafia, it is hardest if there is one and no one has any leads yet. Plus since townie roles can be converted it really puts everyone on equal playing fields. Therefore, why is it most important?

In post 420, Hinduragi wrote:Pretty sure Reck was right, actually.
Right about what precisely?

Otherwise, it is him telling me I was overreacting. Saying my posts were confusing, questioning the time on them, and basically deciding to run with the fact that I am cult. I believe I answered most of them. However, I remain curious what these main issues I am not addressing are? Which main issues am I not addressing?

Final feelings...probably town.

Okay Wicked next~

Spoiler:
Feelings going into this. Town. In my impression before the look back he has been the most reasonable of everyone playing. Asking questions, following up on them, and sifted well through everything. He touches on all major interests and stuff of that nature. So I have a good townie feeling about him.

Yeah, kind of boring but I see nothing to doubt my initial feelings on you or anything that seems to ring scum to me. So right now you are sitting townie in my book.

Red-

Spoiler:
Feeling before reading back. meh~ I have seen Red play stronger then this. Or my memory of Red's play embellishes it stronger than this. However, I do not think she is anti-town at the moment.

With the exception of the interesting exchanges between red and dom, nothing has stood out to be in the reread as anything particularly scummy. She has been voting for me a good portion of the game because of my vote on frozen and because I did not change my vote.

In post 476, RedCoyote wrote:This is so self-centered and short-sighted. Because the entire game is just waiting on pins and needles to see the next thing that you and ika do?
This is a sad and accurate truth.

Final feelings...I would place her in the town pile for the time being

Okay Ika and Radiant are left. I'm going to make some coffee and get dressed for work then finish up here.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Suzune »

peachy, glad there is a voice out in the darkness
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Suzune »

I'm not. I'm not townreading either frozen or dom. I made a differential between gut and evidence on dom because I love me some evidence.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Suzune »

I need to finish this up, I got a distressing work e-mail so that is going to take quite a bit of my time.

Here is kind of what the game feels like it has come down to, to me. Everyone is hanging back and discussion between people not Radiant and Ika has reached levels. I mentioned that Red was right, everyone is kind of watching what is going on there. Radiant seems sure from my conversation with her yesterday that if Ika was not removed then she would surely be lynched tomorrow. Which seems like of self-centered because I feel like, a good townie, would be able to leave behind a mark that would make their loss at the hands of the enemy a powerful weapon. Plus it would be really obvious if all the "cult" voted for her.

However, this comes down to the interesting point is Radiant and Ika town. Is one cult? This was something I was going to worry about more on day two. Yes, I was being a tad lazy about it because it was kind of a drudgery to flip through. But since something serious came up just now, I am going to run through it real quick.

My initial feeling is that there is no reason for the cult to try this hard. For either of them. Ika tunneling Radiant is not initially scummy and does not read as some kind of menacing evil. On the other hand Radiant's demand that she is something special and is a threat to be lynched potentially tomorrow strikes me as kind of odd. As a townie, I feel like one does not worry about tomorrow until tomorrow unless they have something cooking and are making a window for it.

Well....yikes...I got things I want to say but work needs me now. If I get lynched before I post this or someone has a question on something else, I will respond to it in a bit.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:37 am

Post by Suzune »

I do not think that the fact I am not a voting person reads as inexperienced. Honestly probably to my detriment, I like to point out what I see in order to here myself think. So if I notice something about you or how you are playing chances are I will say it.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:45 am

Post by Suzune »

I'm a tad frustrated now. Reads list are my weakest suit because no matter what I say they are always scummy looking. This lies in the fact that I would much rather tell you what I see. I make note of things they are interesting or reactions that yeilded fruit in hopes of using them later. Clearly we do not have the same background. However, I would not like to be judged by my sk expirence in greatest idea because it was not my shining moment honestly it was just all over the place, but I love playing sk and came off of an interesting game as sk so I figured why not.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:56 am

Post by Suzune »

Having information is power. Therefore, as town, sadly my scum game requires much planning, I worry about tomorrow when it gets here. Giving and sharing insight today changes tomorrow. By point I got something out you change how it is viewed.

Since I will probably be the lynch, why should I? When you decide I should be the target you fight it hard. So I figure might as well leave all of my ideas behind in case someone needs them because sometimes a small insignificant detail to e is what someone was looking for. I believe I said I was going to make you a serious effort so I did. Typically I will hold information but only long enough to see if it yeilded fruits. And sometimes, things occur to me while I am typing.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:57 am

Post by Suzune »

That last line looked like phone edit, let's go again. By pointing something out you change the way it is viewed.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:28 am

Post by Suzune »

Gun to my head, I would vote radiant. I know this is unpopular and it will be et with further rebuttal from her. However, it is clear I am unpopular in my thinking but one last time maybe. Radiant's game is fixated on "me". How something makes them look. Ika tunneling them, questioning their play, their value to the game, their fate tomorrow, their role. How things make them look. The town is a team.

VOTE: Radiant
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 519, Wickedestjr wrote:Also: don't see why Suzune-scum chooses to vote Radiant in this situation.

*meta'ing now*
remembernin double day when everyone was like who would you vote for then and I said silver and everyone flipped out because my current vote was on Titus. I am at a similar point. Radient is the best choice and my silver in this game.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Suzune »

Well it occurred to me while posting. I suspected and mentioned it as a possibility no reason for you to confirm it like that.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 525, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 524, Suzune wrote:I suspected and mentioned it

well this is a bad move if its from a town. pr hunting only help the cult .... :|
well the game has been all about radiant'a me. People accusing me, getting rid of those who would want to lynch them. Not a bad scum motive.

Radiant, I did not force it out of you. You could have chosen to ignore.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Suzune »

I'm notvoting you frozen. I'm voting radiant.

Why? You ignore most of what I say anyway. Where is your, I'm not talking to you when you are clearly scum attitude? There was no reason for you to confirm whether I was right or wrong, all the better if you did not. Just the ramblings of a crazy. I suspect you of cult power role, so why would I not push it?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #61) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Suzune »

Yep. But if pushes comes to shove, as I was asked, I say it's probably you. I gave a reason why I thought so, so no reason to act like I pulled it out of my hat.

Your right I called out that your behavior suggested you needed to be alive that night and were worried that you would get lynches tomorrow. Refuted my evidence that it would be 6-2 claimed I was wriggling think so, planned to get rid of ika because he would not stop tunneling you, yeah I got all those things. I honestly, do not understand the then voted me first part of your complaint. I voted you after this morning speed post and after this late mornings then who would you vote for post. I mentioned that if I had to choose I would vote you and voted you. If anything, the vote came last.

You are right I am not cult.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #62) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Suzune »

What?

Why does how many games I played with you matter? I posted why I thought you were scum. Heavens, I do not care what your usual tactics are, this is what I currently think. So yes, this was my thought process.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Suzune »

What?

Again, I believe I claimed why I was voting you. This is not a meta thing.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Suzune »

I need a sighing smile face. I am not going to write it again. I'd highlight it for you but I am on my phone. When you are ready to read my actual claims and stop thinking vendettas and past history and read what I said this game. Then I have a post on this page and the last two about why I chose you.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Suzune »

Since I have not explicitly said it this game. I do not use meta to solve things because meta is so easily manipulated.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Suzune »

listen nothing new is being said. You keep repeating the same meta related things, I am going to keep saying that I mentioned the reason I was lunching you, you will claim something that sounds weird to me, I will say what, you will tell me something about meta and then we are back around. Listen, I see that you are not commenting on the reasons I chose to vote you. Rather you would say I am scum over and over for this that or the other thing. Unless you would like to comment on my read for you and the repeated reason I chose you. I think we have nothing left to say.

Seriously...
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Suzune »

Well after I flip town, we can talk about why you always think I am scummy in post game.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Suzune »

Fine, as few words a possible.

I did not know she was a power role. I guessed based on her fixation about being lynched tomorrow.
post 381
This post was a flag that something was up. Hell I never even said she was a power role, I said:
In post 492, Suzune wrote:As a townie, I feel like one does not worry about tomorrow until tomorrow unless they have something cooking and are making a window for it.
Which is light and fluffy, and Radiant happened to comment decisively about it.

I did not even mention it in my vote:
In post 513, Suzune wrote:Gun to my head, I would vote radiant. I know this is unpopular and it will be et with further rebuttal from her. However, it is clear I am unpopular in my thinking but one last time maybe. Radiant's game is fixated on "me". How something makes them look. Ika tunneling them, questioning their play, their value to the game, their fate tomorrow, their role. How things make them look. The town is a team.

VOTE: Radiant
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Suzune »

Power role or not, it was not my deciding factor in my vote. The fact that Radiant is one or is not one is irrelevant to the vote I placed. While you continue to read it as I pushed her on her role is ridiculous. I did comment on her reaction though because there was no need to react the way she did.

I do not know how I became the bad guy here. I am the one who feels caught in a circular argument.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Suzune »

Shoot Radiant, sorry, I keep saying she when your avatar says he. You played in that girls game and I just assumed
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Suzune »

No...noticed how the me is in parenthesis...this was to avoid confusion. Me being he is so fixated on himself and how things affect him.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Suzune »

I was kind of a trying day with you guys. I kind of regret even trying...
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Suzune »

I think it is your attitude and slightly your arrogance. You are very sure of how you look at mafia games RC. However, you force others to play the way you do and that is the difficult part. I feel like I am talking to a brick wall, you are not listening to what I say because you are looking for something specific. The effort it takes to keep up with that, hell my greatest mistakes was trying to beat you like that. I should have gone into this game with the same idea as when I play lovers and liars on another site.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 589, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can't be a chainsaw defense, there's only 1 scum

:p
What if someone is looking to be recruited? It could come off similar to a chainsaw then?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Suzune »

I can no longer really comment on Radiant's play, I will begin to tip towards bias instead of objective and I do not want that in my reads. I try not to let the emotions bleed my posts if I can help it.

However, I cannot favor a wicked lynch at this instant. His early play I think showed good balance of tensions and listening. The last few posts were not strong though, so that should be taken into consideration.

p-edit, hm? we are not compatible.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 617, Hinduragi wrote:
Unvote

Mission accomplished. We finally broke the facade of no emotion and pushed her entirely out of her comfort zone into raw open territory. Suzune is pretty much guaranteed town. Very confident on this read and where I wanted to take it.
Goodness, glad we sorted that out. I rather enjoy the control of no emotion.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 618, RadiantCowbells wrote:
p-edit, hm? we are not compatible.

try me.
There is nothing to try. Our styles are just simply too different. Different backgrounds, different flavours, different styles.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Suzune »

You expect certain things, I expected certain things in return from you. I lost of temper with you earlier because I felt like you were not listening. I wanted some kind of answer to my opinion of the read on you. Instead you were going round and round about meta and what other people think is townie. I felt like clearly that was not what I was getting at and you kept wanting to go in that direction.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Suzune »

Listen before you spend time starting the waltz again. Let's let it die. We will pick it up again in the future should we both progress that far.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Suzune »

Radiant, I'm still voting you because I simply do not change my vote like that. It is unlikely to work against me to leave that vote there for the time being because that is where my feelings lie. I am not going to launch into a case right now about it again, but I am leaving it there.

I would though compromise at Dom right now. I think that is a good way to go. However, I am not ready let to compromise at wicked. I saw a spark once of something. He did do the typical scum tell of someone else I know though, but different people so I do not want to weigh that.

@ Hinduragi, I love mafia. I have been playing for over a year now. However, I feel my emotions get in the way of thinking the game out, I would rather pace back and forth in my apartment cursing my bad plays and praising my good ideas then showing that kind of feeling in the game. In life i wear my heart on my sleeve. I cannot feel that passionately about the game in face or it will be used to manipulate me.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Suzune »

Radiant, I do not doubt your skill, however I think there is a chance it is a bit of an act. Therefore, I am not willing to remove the vote from something that I hold thought on. However, since it is not a popular choice right now, I will bide my time on it and watch. However, if the town finds itself heading towards a lynch on Dom, that is my other choice.

(Suzune thought: I seem to have trouble with pronouns and communicating. I feel like we is a better choice instead of the town in the last line, but I do not want the post to only discuss RC and myself)
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Suzune »

Thanks for the love. But time is ticking and I thought, unless I was incorrect, he was going to respond or something. So I was going to wait for it? But it maybe is not happening?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Suzune »

Welcome to my world. I felt the same way all day. Regardless, it is not important at this second. Should it spring up again, I will be sure to make it real clear what I want an answer on.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Suzune »

Okay, fine, I'll bite. What do you call a case. Want me to quote posts at you? Since apparently comments about why I voted you are not enough.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Suzune »

This is by far my weakest area of mafia because I seriously cannot case like that. I do not like speculative cases because I like the data but I will give it a go just for you.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Suzune »

Okay there you have it Radiant

Spoiler:
In post 158, RadiantCowbells wrote:I even think it's possible that Ika's scum who is trying to imitate my scum game by tunneling because he doesn't actually understand why my scum game works like it does.

But I'm leaning towards this being a grudgelynch and I'm fucking done with him. there's absolutely no legitimate thought process that leads to me being scum here.
It actually started here because this is where you started to paint what you saw in the game as meta for something else. Thus it looks like scum painting ot me. You suggest that people are scum based on something else you viewed them in. You later did this to me, by accusing me of wanting to lynch you because of meta.
In post 538, RadiantCowbells wrote:You're scumreading me for doing literally the exact same thing that I did in my previous game as town.
This is a scummy tactic for a number of reason the first is meta is a subjective thing and everyone has an opinion on how it is handled. The second is that you create a fake layer on them of why they must be something or another. Later you did it again here:
In post 531, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah, I'm not going to ignore blatant rolefishing nor you tunneling on your PR read while calling me town.
You took what I said and spun it. I never claimed you were a power role all I said it that there was no reason for that kind of long term worry unless you were planning something. It looked like you read this as "Suzune knows I am a power role and is attacking me for it" rather then the actual of "Suzune thinks I have more pots on the stove".

On a more general, you never really say how you feel about anyone unless it is a quick black and white kind of passion. You are passionate about your feelings when they are the target of the lynch, but vague about everyone else unless forced to respond about them.

Your reaction to the tunnel:
In post 272, RadiantCowbells wrote:When Dom flips cult you owe me a huge apology Ika.
and
In post 275, RadiantCowbells wrote:over your asinine tunnel and complete inability to read me.

you're like fucking aphix.
struck me as forced and kind of odd. At this point in the game you have flipped between three different people being the person you wanted lynched. This exchange and the few that follow this post seem fake to me.

In post 493, RadiantCowbells wrote:OK we instalynch Suzune now.
This is where it gained momentum though. This told me right away that I was right about something because you responded so instantly and negatively about it. It also strengthen that I am skimming for what interests me part of our conversations because you asked me about all my town reads but failed to see I was reading frozen and dom as scum.

This is where the conversation devolves a little bit. I marked in my lynch post that I thought you were a good choice for three reasons. Your fixation on yourself, since the town is a team and we win or lose together but it has always been about what is good for you. The only person playing as a lone warrior in this game is the cult and that should be their mindset, settling themself and their position. The point of you response to ika's tunneling, which I covered in this post and a bit in other places how even if your fears were to come you leave a mountain of evidence, and finally your role, by which I meant your place not your power role, in the game. These were the things I would rather have a comment on then whatever we devolved into.

p-edit, way to late higuragi....now for things I really need to consider at this moment
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Suzune »

Since we are all online might as well hash this out. The one thing about wicked and maybe someone else could weigh in on it is the early game, "You are not reading" moment I had. Someone else I know does this too when they are trying to make a case and they get caught is the not reading. It was at the point where I posted three times and ended the third post with the mood of the game so far. I can link it if someone needs it. It was at this point that he commented about it being 200 posts into the game and if I felt that way, why did I not make this post earlier. I actually contemplated how to handle this and then decided on the sort of snappy answer I gave while riding in a car. He claimed he was reading and post 257. However, if that were true he would have known I responded to frozen way earlier then page nine and we only picked it back up on page nine. This struck me as odd.

On a boy Suzune shoot yourself in the foot point of view, he sudden change to radiant strikes me as odd. He has been in my impression, scum reading me all game. Then suddenly it was all peachy. I actually should have noticed earlier.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Suzune »

This is why I find it hard to talk to you because you distance yourself from what I am talking about. You refer to other things in other games. Removing the situation and the words from this game and telling me what happens in other games.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by Suzune »

Would you do them as scum?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by Suzune »

okay, so I somehow lost or ate my post.

People use techniques that they feel comfortable with as town and scum, there is some overlap/ However when looking at the flow of this game, things you claim to have done in last game stand out. The standout it what I am noticing. You may do them elsewhere but they break the flow and feeling of this game, thus making them worthwhile to point out. When you respond by telling me you always do something or there is meta to prove it. It is a deflection. A deflection is one of the more common ways that people lie is the pull away from what is being discussed. That is how I feel when you talk to me.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Suzune »

Well I expected some kind of reaction either to prove it is not how I am reading it or to prove that it worked into the situation, or a justification of some kind. Simply the reaction I am getting from you, is not clearing my fears or suspicions.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Suzune »

The claim is good. I feel like it rings true. The lynxh is one I will not hop on.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:32 am

Post by Suzune »

What does that make you then? Since you were all upset about power roles this game does not have that many power roles.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Suzune »

VOTE: dom
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Suzune »

What I am wondering about is there are only two power roles in this game for town, or a potential of two. If wicked claims one but ika and radiant cannot be a power role.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Suzune »

Personally I think we go for no lynxh. RC suggest she through ika softclaimed but they both cannot be the alarmist. Therefore, scum resides there. While it pains me to say it. It was ika who demanded the full claim. Therefore, short of lynching RC I do not want to lynxh ika without hearing from him.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:01 am

Post by Suzune »

Hammering is my worst nightmare.

Radiant if he flips alarmist, I am going to peruse you.
VOTE: ika
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by Suzune »

I could tell you guys many many conversion stories and the amazing story that invovles me not being converted but every one thing I was. However, this game shall not be one of those stories.

Honestly, I think we are really kind of back to the drawing board today. Scum reads from yesterday are still good but all people we thought were townies will need to be reevaluated.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #99) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Suzune »

I still think that Dom would probably be a decent lynch today. Although my other thought would be stay ot Red. Mostly because of their ability to lie low day one and stay out of major scuffles.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #100) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 792, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm getting huge Hindu pings today, but I still don't think that he's recruiter.
He would have been a good target for conversion. Generally well liked and one would assume that by choosing him he could remain logical and proactive.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Suzune »

Kind of an attitude change from yesterday don't you think Hinduragi?

I don't believe I said let's lynch him. Just that it would be a realistic choice.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #102) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Suzune »

Okay, this game has turned out kind of interesting.

One thing at a time perhaps. I think I would highly suggest pushing Frozen. Now despite everyone not agreeing with me on this yesterday, I still think they are a good choice and were my favourite for lynch yesterday behind Radiant. Although I would put him at L-1, I feel think in his current mindset Hinuragi might just hammer and that would be bad for the town.

What stand out dramatically to me going into this new day is Hin's personality change. He acts like we have no time to think and must rush vote. What happened to the guy from yesterday and could he come back?
In post 821, Hinduragi wrote:Right now, I'm the wildcard of this game. Why? Because we ended up with the double PR randomization or we got hardcore played and I've been the most vocal person throughout the whole game. You know what my scum game is like and you sure as hell know I'm not the recruiter here if you're town. My lurking in Defcon Mafia is a core of my scum play and this sure as hell ain't it. It's really easy to lead this push on you when you're double blind going at me and ignoring everything else about the game because I'm the best shot you have at winning.
This strikes me as overly dramatic. Seriously, you have an inflated opinion of yourself I got it. However, if you think that because you have a power role or because this is apparently not your scum game is some kind of cover then you are wrong. So get off your high horse.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #103) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Suzune »

You know when you have to do something but you do not enjoy it how it becomes hard to do it even though you easily could. This game is like that for me, I simply do not enjoy it.

Catch up post coming~
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #104) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 866, Hinduragi wrote:You better hold back the personal insults because this crosses the line.
Apologises. Perhaps I should tell people when they cross the line to, instead of seething internally.

In post 866, Hinduragi wrote:I'm worried Suzune got culted, actually. I didn't have her in my FA or Dom posts earlier but I don't know anymore, man. Cult games are just too bastard to figure out which is why I'm kind of deadset on recruiter here. I need to find one scum before I focus on another.
Logically that works best. However, we need to avoid internal fighting if we are going to come to the conclusions of it. Half answers are going to be the key. Two possibilities exists from yesterday, both change how the game would be looked at logically. Eh...scratch this, no one likes my theory posts. Apparently they are just fluff...
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #105) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 871, RadiantCowbells wrote:But like I said, we're not lynching for recruit. we're lynching for recruiter.
Does it really matter? I hate to ask this question, however to choose not to eliminate a scum if we find one just because they are not the recruiter seems like wasted potential. Seeing who is chosen will give us a look into the eye of the cult and it provides us with valuable info. To avoid that lynch in hopes of a bigger fish seems like a higher risk to me. One will catch the other.

In post 891, RedCoyote wrote:Suzune, what's your take on Frozen today? I contend she's acting differently than she did yesterday. Do you agree with that? If so, is that a good or bad thing?
Honestly, I thought she was off yesterday, this looks like her usual game. Although that in and of itself is worrying. Honestly, if it was me I would have culted her. She was in the best place from many in game standpoints. So her active lurk and her posting style suggest a change to me.

In post 908, itlepip wrote:The mod might not like this, but if you ever don't enjoy a game replace out. As a player apathy is one of the most annoying things to deal with and is what has killed games I have played in.
I appreciate the comment, however, my honor has been hurt many times already this game. I will pull through it if nothing else then to prove people wrong. I apologise for my apathy and will try to be more active. I feel guilty when I do not post.

I swear to goodness Radiant, if I hear another one of my posts is garbage this game, I am going to lose it one direction emotional. Either I am going to cry or I am going to lose my temper. Both will be ugly and make me look like a worse person. However, you are right, I am going to theory post because I need to hear myself think.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #106) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Suzune »

The first day was a hot mess all over the place, including the rush lynch at the end. I'm confused about something, I swear that we had two power roles going into the night. We had Radiant who was angry that I guessed they were a power role, because I was apparently jepordising the town by theorizing it. And Hinduragi who could confirm people. If we suddenly do not have two power roles but only one, what was the issue yesterday Radiant. The whole battle between you and I was because I guessed you had a power role and apparently somewhere in the fight timeline there was confusion about that being the reason I was voting you. Did you suddenly become not a power role or was it all for show? Yesterday you were worried that you would get speed lynched today and no able to do something. What was it?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #107) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Suzune »

Also the defense this game of I always play this way, or this is my ton game, or you know my town game is getting kind of tiring. I am so ready for that to stop being the defense. Okay, I need a few posts, back in a moment. However depending on Radiant's answer, it will effect the way this next post goes because it may tip me off in the direction I need to run.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #108) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Suzune »

Well technically I accused you of setting something up. It was you would over read it. I just said it was likely you were a power role because of you need to set up. However, I am not interested in this song and dance right now.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #109) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Suzune »

Likewise actually.

Radiant fighting with you is not helpful right now. It creates chaos, chases people away from the topic, we have already established that you had nothing to give to lower the suspicion. Also the power role stunt at the end where we thought it was ika turned out terrible for all of us. Therefore, I think something is strange here. I cannot shake it. But something is off.

I'm going to look through Frozen a bit.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #110) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Suzune »

For me it has hard to suspect the most drastic change either Frozen or Hindu.

I hate to dig into a slot that is not here, but in an effort to hear what I am thinking. We are going to do this. Frozen changed drastically today from the uncertain and paranoid yesterday that got a pass on everything including not having reads. To the more aggressive and forward thinking of today. Yesterday she sort of looked down on cases figuring out what was terrible about them, today she was rather forward in questioning who Radiant would get to lynch her. This shows a drastic change in behaviour.
In post 745, Frozen Angel wrote:VOTE: Frozen Angel

I'm tired of your games RC, so what now? you gonna convince a town player and lynch me with your scum partner ? or your really town and this is the usual crazy you ?

I think this is something worth digging into when I have someone to question.

P-edit, yeah I know...and yes there might be quite a bit of time between the last post and mine.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #111) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Suzune »

Honestly, it would not shock me in the FA was the recruiter all along. Her fixation on early votes, her desire to wave down cases and claim they were simply nothing, the fact she never had to have an opinion yesterday. It was safe all around and it was just allowed to perpetuate. I can see why she would pick Hindu.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #112) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 931, RadiantCowbells wrote:I usually just ignore her AtEs and focus on the consistency of her reads.
Logically I think this is most reasonable.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #113) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Suzune »

My only argument for her D1 is that she never really had to do anything. She did not give reads because Radiant kept giving an extension so she got to keep her head down and out of everything. She made no strong pushes on anything except for the fact that I was voting her. So basically she was able to slide through into today. It was not until today when people pushed her that she had this more attitude to her posts.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #114) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Suzune »

Personally I think that is your forte. You push and let everyone else act as the voice of concern, or agreement. This allows ideas to come out.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #115) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Suzune »

If anyone lied, I would assume it was wicked because it was the easiest lie to tell. Radiant claimed a power role. Choosing that person was not a good option for the town because it left us with the only clear we already knew. Clearing anyone else would have given a vanilla townie the clear. So if one power role is lying my money is on wicked.

p-edit, fair but I think it is something to consider
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #116) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Suzune »

So gravity defeated me today. It might be a half hearted post until after work....stairs the dangers of me. Should have taken the lift.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #117) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 978, itlepip wrote:can we just lynch someone.
Are you volunteering?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #118) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 979, Firebringer wrote:
In post 977, Hinduragi wrote:Firebringer, everyone's claimed except your slot. Please claim now before you read.

I am just a VT.
How are you feeling about being recruited, I suspect you.

Also, welcome to the game Fire!
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #119) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Suzune »

Well if I went by my first reads I would say it has to be Fire and Itlepip.

Also Hindu is on my suspect list.

What am I thinking? Well I am thinking that we wasted out night ability reading you and I still think it is worth questioning.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #120) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 988, Firebringer wrote:
In post 984, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hindu went crazy pushing on RC after we started the FA wagon right?

Did you just refer to yourslef in the third person?
#Weird
There is Radiant and Red in this game. Hindu refers to Red as RC though
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #121) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 986, Firebringer wrote:
In post 981, Suzune wrote:How are you feeling about being recruited, I suspect you.

What? You suspect me of being scum? What do you mean recruited?
Ohh Cult....

I haven't looked at this game at all.

But Hi Suzune, how are you?

Well your slot made quite a huge change between day one and day two. So I have my suspicions.

Fell down the stairs yesterday, hurt my ankle pretty bad. Honestly, I have been better. How are you doing?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #122) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Suzune »

VOTE: Fire

I felt good about my choice of Frozen yesterday, better about it today.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #123) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Suzune »

You know I wanted to push Frozen yesterday, but it was not meant to be. She brushed me away and everyone else was sure of her towniness. However, after her play today I became more sure I was on the right track yesterday. If nothing else, it cannot hurt to pressure Fire a little.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #124) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Suzune »

I did not know he was town, it was a bad hammer though, I should have ignored the game and let it go
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #125) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Suzune »

Of course I did not believe Radiant. I am suspicious of her still, but nothing to go on but what I think and then she got "cleared" today, so yea

If you look at my reads list though Dom and Frozen were my other two scum leans.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #126) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Suzune »

Why? Because it is true. I have great conversion stories. Especially from DRRR mafia~

What is wrong with that one. You came out of the gate on fire and have now lost that steam. I came out slower. Of course it makes sense from a town perspective. The cult would look to damage alliances. Especially for people who seemed to be in the boat yeesterday. I did not realise a word of caution would harm anyone.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #127) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Suzune »

I believe that I have done this song and dance many times and the reasons have not changed. In fact Radiant and I talked about it briefly today as well.

What are you talking about. Not mentioning what? I did mention it and Radiant and I talked about it. I have hid nothing from you all game. Secret motives?...oh goodness you sound so paranoid. No I will play the hand dealt to me.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #128) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1016, Hinduragi wrote:I don't care about the stories. Why is this not one of those games, even the one that involves you not being converted? Why would you say this at all? What are you providing to the game? Why did you say this?

Goodness, lighten up a little. Some things just keep me thinking about the past.

In post 1016, Hinduragi wrote:No, it's not from a town perspective. It wasn't a word of caution. Everyone knew that someone would be recruited overnight with our two PR's on each other and there was no stopping that. We knew there was someone among us. The only other two reasons to include it in your post are to fear monger or to have something else to provide to the former quote listed above.
Well I am glad. Good to know that everyone keeps up. I am not going to take it back or apologise for it. I said it because it made sense to me at the time, thought it was worthwhile. I had no intention of mongering fear just pointing it out.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #129) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Suzune »

So I am confused, because I did not tell you it is suddenly a secret?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #130) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Suzune »

No I am not paranoid about it really. I am kind of looking at it like any usual day two.

It is as though you are expecting some kind of magical answer. When it came to the lynch and hammer yesterday I told radiant that if it was wrong and I hammer a power role I would lynch her because I doubted her power role. I still doubt her, mostly because the way of my suspicion that she had something planned led to it being revealed. I suspect her for the same reason I did yesterday and then the fact that wicked wasted the ability to clear a vanilla townie but instead went for the power role seemed like such a waste to me.

p-edit This is scum hunting? Seems like pushing to push to me, but please carry on with you hunt. I have time to answer all your burning questions regardless of how interesting the answers are.

P-edit I said it because I was thinking about conversion style games. That is it. Simple.

p-edit, I said it because I thought it should be said. I said it because it seemed like a good idea. I said it because I wanted Frozen to be forced to make reads today and Radiant was hiding and covering her yesterday.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #131) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1029, Hinduragi wrote:Good lord, I can't take this game anymore.
Just take a deep breath, I can only write so many posts to you at a time. You seem so stressed about this.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #132) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1027, RadiantCowbells wrote:No, Wicked is not confirmed town. He isn't recruited but could be recruiter.

I was doubting it but he's literally coasted the hardest today.
The opinion I second because personally I think clearing you was a waste of his power. Hind wants us to not suspect the power roles today, but I think we should. So since we are opening this can, I will jump on it. I think given the number of vanilla townies in this game it would have been more beneficial to both clear a vanilla and keep quiet about it unless that person got in trouble. This gives him more cards on the table and helps the town subtlety. Clearing someone who claims to be a power role is easy and you can do it even when you are not an actual power role.

p-edit, I believe Radiant it went something like.
Suzune: Frozen what are your reads
Frozen: I am just not sure yet
Radiant: Doesn't matter you are town.

p-editx2, Just did not want you to think I was not listening.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #133) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Suzune »

Okay, fair is fair. I mislaid credit. In my p-edit. Radiant asked for the reads and Frozen denied having some yet.
In post 465, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 462, RadiantCowbells wrote:FA what are some of your other reads?

you need to give me time
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #134) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1036, itlepip wrote:suzunne did bad but I kinda expected it from Suzunne anyways.
I do not feel as though I preformed bad. I just simply had nothing interesting to say about those posts that he wanted to hear about. Hindu prefer I not speak, flowery.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #135) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1040, Hinduragi wrote:Suzune where did you suspect RC today
Started Here post 911. Radiant and I went back and forth for a while. No real answers were obtained and I was not interested in doing the meta song and dance again today.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #136) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1041, RadiantCowbells wrote:I was heavily scumread day one though, and RC paranoia is a hell of a thing. I'd almost not cult myself because I'd be guaranteed to be pressured all day.
Yes indeed, you were heavily scumread...by me. No one else really fought that battle but Ika and myself. Your concern was being speed lynched on day 2. I am still uncertain to this point why this was a concern. This concern of mine though is what lead to the power role being outted. Which still is strange.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #137) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Suzune »

What if Wicked is not the role he is claiming and chose Radiant as the easy because they claimed a power role. Obviously this does not clear Radiant but, that is what it looks like to me.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #138) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Suzune »

You still need five to lynch today. Plus the cult would make obvious targets of themselves.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #139) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Suzune »

Oops, we need four my bad. Wait...should we need five more then half right? Still think the cult would make obvious targets of themselves.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #140) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Suzune »

Well you sounded paranoid to me. That is the flavour I read the post. Sorry if I hurt you, just what it sounded like to me.

With Wicked all I am arguing is that logistically it was not the optimum play.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #141) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Suzune »

Fire also claimed to not know the game was cult. That seems like kind of a stretch.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #142) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 986, Firebringer wrote:
In post 981, Suzune wrote:How are you feeling about being recruited, I suspect you.

What? You suspect me of being scum? What do you mean recruited?
Ohh Cult....

I haven't looked at this game at all.

But Hi Suzune, how are you?

This one Hinduragi~
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #143) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Suzune »

I am critising your action. While I would want to choose Radiant, in the event that he is a power role, I would be wasting my ability. The town needs as many confirmed slots as possible and using your ability on an unknown allows for more people to be claimed and confirmed. Push would be on Radiant regardless of the kind of day and regardless of the read. Therefore, I believe that with so many unknown pieces on the board that having more in your hand is better then having one on the field. Clearing a relative unknown would save the town a lot of trouble and would be one less to focus on.

Pieces on the board, Suzune is going to push Radiant again and probably Frozen because those were her sinks yesterday. Hind is the voice of reason and looks at the game. Radiant pushes forward and captures attention. Frozen focuses on a different kind of details. Red does once and a while deep posting. Therefore, I would think clearing a piece that does some of the thinking and does not command much space like Red would be a better target because it would give the town a strength and a voice of power that it did not have yesterday.

That is my imput and my opinion on the scene Wicked.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #144) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Suzune »

A piece that can move with little resistance is the ideal target of the mafia. Therefore, those are the pieces that need to be cleared. In the case the recuiter need not play in the background and I assume given the momentum of the game that the recruiter is one of the more active people and their shadow is one of the less active people. This gives them optimum cover on the board.

Radiant, that was not a negative. Just an evaluation of how you move. I think your play is strong and it works well with other styles well.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #145) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Suzune »

I still think that Fire is the recuiter. He is the smokescreen. I imagine that Red is the one lurking but do not quote me on that.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #146) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Suzune »

Likewise, I think it is the best choice
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #147) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1093, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1003, Suzune wrote:You know I wanted to push Frozen yesterday, but it was not meant to be. She brushed me away and everyone else was sure of her towniness. However, after her play today I became more sure I was on the right track yesterday. If nothing else, it cannot hurt to pressure Fire a little.

This is scummy

Why precisely? It is an accurate account from my point of view. I cased Froze before you even joined.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #148) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1107, Wickedestjr wrote:How was Radiant not an unknown, though? His alarmist claim didn't confirm him as town...

He was just as unknown as anyone else...
No but on the chance that it was good. The results would yield us the information that we required. However, other non power roles have no way to confirm and therefore in order to out them and add members to the side of the town. Aiding the not gifted majority gives the power more players on the safe side of the fence.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #149) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 1148, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1147, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm honestly stuck here.

I think it's pretty clear cut the recruiter is playing very well in this game, something only RC/myself should be even remotely capable of barring Wicked being a master. You should just lynch him then lynch me if he flips town.
I think the recuiter just has to play their regular game this game has been kind of crazy so blending in with the rest of us is not hard.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #150) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Suzune »

In case it is not clear, I am not scum. Lynching me will lose us the game I believe if I understand where we stand.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #151) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Suzune »

VOTE: Fire I still think this is a good choice. I will respond to a few of the other posts, but gut feeling this is still the best.

Fire is a little bit harder. He did not come in strong and then raged that we almost voted him off before the catch up. Made an impressive effort at catching up just to fall back again. Couple with everything frozen did. I still think this is a good choice.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #152) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Suzune »

itlepip that is an impressive wall of things I did you think are scummy.
In post 1178, itlepip wrote:The fact is that Suzune has suspected every single player in the game at some point. While that might show town paranoia, posts like this suck because she is trying to get credit for scumreading Frozen when she posted a push on everyone.
That is unfair, my two strongest were Frozen and Radiant. I have stated that many times. I have pushed everyone, but there is nothing wrong with that. But that Ika hammer was by far the worst thing I have done all game...

In post 1178, itlepip wrote:First off Suzune is trying to create town paranoia around our confirmed slots in order to decrease the chance of recruiters being lynched. She never has made a hard town or scum read to either only push that person or to take that person off the table

That was not to create paranoia just a look at the logic behind it. I still think I am right about that. The slot could have done so much more but chose so little. So I think it was a poor play. Having more cards in your hand is always better then having the same or less.

In post 1178, itlepip wrote:You have a wagon you are claiming to be pushing the entire game and are the main advocate for and your response is that 'you didn't have much to say'?
Do the posts he questions me on have different meaning to you. They were not on my vote for Fire they were on my initial post of the day. Do not insert an opinion into a conversation where it did not happen.

I was always an avocator for Fire, Fire is Frozen. Where did you miss this on going opinion?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #153) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1199, Hinduragi wrote:I think it's Pip/Suzune. It could be Pip alone because Dom forgot to recruit but that will be a miracle if so
Can't be. No one would case their partner like that and point our everything they ever did that, one did not like. You would hash it out in the private topic.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #154) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1199, Hinduragi wrote:I think it's Pip/Suzune. It could be Pip alone because Dom forgot to recruit but that will be a miracle if so
Can't be. No one would case their partner like that and point our everything they ever did that, one did not like. You would hash it out in the private topic.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #155) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1237, itlepip wrote:
In post 1234, Hinduragi wrote:My gut says Suzune is town just so you know. So if it's between them as your recruiter, I pick itle every single time. I felt very strongly when it was you/me/wicked/suzune posting, that all of us were town. I just had that gut feel deep down. Then again, I was wrong on RC. But if I had to bet this game on anything, it was that feeling. I don't know if you, Wicked, or Suzune had it too.

YOU JUST SAID THAT THE ONLY REASONABLE WORLD IS ME AND SUZUNE.

Okay Hindu Suzune confirmed suzune is the recruiter lets go

VOTE: Suzune

Pedit: If you actually were pushing frozen the whole time you wouldn't have been throwing out random other scum teams that didn't include frozen.
Yes, so evil of me to consider other possibilities.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #156) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1242, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Suzune doesn't that contradict the oodles of discussion that we've had that would suggest that correct play is for recruiter to bus recruit?

I mean, really? Bussing is so unheard of?
There is busing and there is casing, in my opinion. A bus is when you agree for something already in place. If you are the leader of the train it is something beyond different. Leading suggests you want everyone else to bus your partner. In a two person scum game where everyone is lost anyway trying to get your partner lynched is beyond silly. Lead it on anyone else, town might take the bait and them pick up the pieces later

Um, pip you know that Fire is Frozen right?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #157) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1243, itlepip wrote:You didn't vote for Frozen once today.

Frozen is Fire.

In post 1001, Suzune wrote:VOTE: Fire

I felt good about my choice of Frozen yesterday, better about it today.

Proof. Plus I voted him today too!
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #158) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1246, Hinduragi wrote:
Suzune's ignorance of that yet knowing the mechanics of the double lynch makes me pretty sure she isn't scum with itlepip actually
As in, I don't think she'd try to argue a point like that but would instead act the role of know it all and would never try to feign ignorance on the subject
What is this in reference to anyway?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #159) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1249, itlepip wrote:you never voted for the slot until fire replaced in and RC went all "frozen was actually mafia guyzzzz". You don't get any credit for pushing that at all.
But I did push for it and discuss it. Votes are not everything. You are digging in the wrong direction. I know what I did. Do not discredit me so.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #160) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1250, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1248, Suzune wrote:
In post 1246, Hinduragi wrote:
Suzune's ignorance of that yet knowing the mechanics of the double lynch makes me pretty sure she isn't scum with itlepip actually
As in, I don't think she'd try to argue a point like that but would instead act the role of know it all and would never try to feign ignorance on the subject
What is this in reference to anyway?

You said "can't be" in your matter of fact manner that you like to use.
In the bussing post? Strategically it would be unwise.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #161) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Suzune »

Well everyone hold on tight, I am going to change my vote.

VOTE: Itlepip

Good news you just became the target. You attempted to build a case based on something false. Pushed hard that I was acting against myself because and my reads by suggesting I did not support a Frozen lynch because somewhere you forget that Frozen left for Fire. Therefore, you continued to case build and question the game. Thus creating an image of scum and tried to force it on everyone. Looks like scum painting to me.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #162) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Suzune »

Does not change my feelings on Fire though. Just seems like there might be something with pip to grab on to right now.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #163) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Suzune »

What do you mean I have never voted Frozen. I was on her most of day one. I did and complained when she was shielded.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #164) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by Suzune »

So what? I talked about her and theorized about her slot. Sounds like you are critiquing when I vote rather then who I vote.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #165) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Suzune »

Frozen left on the 12 which was three and a half days after the phase started for day 2. So short of voting her right away I would have missed it because I like to talk about things before I seal a vote.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #166) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by Suzune »

Frozen left on the 12 which was three and a half days after the phase started for day 2. So short of voting her right away I would have missed it because I like to talk about things before I seal a vote.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #167) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1263, itlepip wrote:
In post 1262, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1255, itlepip wrote:I said frozen for a reason, you never voted for frozen when she was in that slot. Fire isn't the same thing since you were sheeping RC.

I am not sheeping? I just agree with RC, which to me is weird.

I think you are a possiblity as scum but unlikely recruiter at this time.
Hard to figure you out since your slot was replaced day 2.

I'm saying suzune was sheeping RC's scumread on your slot.
How does this logic even make sense. I have been active for this spot, there is no need for me to sheep anyone. I have been pretty clear about why I think this is a good choice.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #168) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Suzune »

We just have to keep the vote from getting to two otherwise the cult will take advantage of it.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #169) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Suzune »

And then the cult double votes and wins the game...
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #170) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Suzune »

UNVOTE:
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #171) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 1280, RadiantCowbells wrote:Jesus christ unvote what the hell are you doing.

But Suz, that implies that you think that Itle isn't cult, no? So Hindu/Fire?
i want it to be that fire frozen slot so bad
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #172) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Suzune »

because I have a good feeling
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #173) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1290, itlepip wrote:Well if she had a good reason for voting me she would post a case oh wait.
I believe I did state why I was voting you. Why are you being so frustrating lately. It is like the number one reason I want to lynch you. You constant digs at me that are unfounded make me think you are trying to set me up. That is why I want to vote you.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #174) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Suzune »

He is trying hard to make a case, so I think it has potential fire.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #175) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Suzune »

I have said it before and I know you are tired of it, but I will say it again. If I turn out to be wrong then I deserve that useless town lynxh and you are going to have to walk that tunnel off. It is Fire/Pip. Pip for making a case against a rather unpopular townie and continuing to push it push pushing me up to number one of his reads list. Frozen/Fire for their early game paranoia, personality swap and fire's intro to the game. I see we are not votin but that is where I stand.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #176) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Suzune »

Pip scum hunting does not need to be about posts where I have tried to figure it out. I clearly reached a point where I have a smaller pool of suspects. Radiant who appears is not scum. Frozen/Fire who have been advocating for. Then you who decided to be the front runner because of the sheer amount of effort you have put into making me look bad when I was not scummy earlier. Instead you blow out of the phase with everything mildly suspect and I rebuttal it. Therefore, there was scum hunting abound. I listened to everyone and I narrowed it down some, although admittedly it looks like fence sitting, regardless of how much time went into it.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #177) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Suzune »

Oh to high heavens with this. I am still town for the millionth time. I think for once we should take my opinion on this.

VOTE: pip

Drives me crazy how wishy washy you are Hindu.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #178) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Suzune »

Sometimes I just want to throw my hands up in the air. Fine lynch me, no one listens to me anyway. I just hope I was right in the end about who it is.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #179) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Suzune »

Yes!!! For the millionth time
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #180) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by Suzune »

Oh yeah we will see, Suzune vanilla townie. Yay. Notice how the tide turned so fast for no reason.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (isolation #181) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Suzune »

Sad that it was you all along Radiant. Had you not panicked about that Iis radiant post I would probably not noticed you.

Well it was an exciting game all in all. However, I am kind of glad it is done too.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”