Micro 592: Lovers Mafia GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Suzune »

Well fire starter I am not certain that is a secret I would share with people. It does it make me out a lot of confidence in you.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Suzune »

That post above should be doesn't.

I agree wth maestro. There was a definite intention behind that post. There was no reason to say it unless it hoped with out stack the deck in his favour. Moves like thet are calculated and considering the same game sizzle we cannot afford to make a mistake. Such a move threatens the town. Therefore, I question a scum motive as well because such an antic benifits the scum rather then the town.

I think his logic is sound. Therefore I believe he plays like me. Whether people know it or not is not my concern. We have never played before therefore I did not know it. You attempt then to predisposition players into your meta. That is something I do not appreciate.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Suzune »

Ah, let me catch the train home. Less mistakes from the computer rather then from my phone.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Suzune »

Well it would be easy to catch them if you were scum. Careful that puts me at L-2, it would not be wise to speed lynch. Typically speaking I end up with a mafia lover more often then not, assuming we are playing the same way my little group does on skype. Where the mafia is paired with a random townie. However, I would not like to rush lynch because too lucky kills a townie and a mafia could end the game for us.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Suzune »

Hm? Hard to say, looks like he went for an easy angle then attempted to push at something little. I think he is looking for an easy answer in game with none currently available.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 28, itlepip wrote:Actually I think that may be a scumslip. Basically Suzune is claiming to be a lover in a setup where only mafia are lovers.
While i t may be amazing to believe. I did read the setup, the question is did you?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Suzune »

Typically speaking in setups of this nature, the mafia is paired secretly with the townies. That is the assumption I am working under and the one I am most familiar with. I saw nothing in the rules suggesting otherwise.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Suzune »

It was nightless though, so that was something I missed.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Suzune »

Actually, I'm a townie. So go ahead and lynch me. I just assumed bad.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Suzune »

Although for what it is worth. We should probably lynch Something smart, because only scum agree with my crazy logic.

VOTE: Something smart
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Suzune »

Well alas, I just goofed. The town will have to clean it up. I apologize~
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Suzune »

I kind of feel stupid about it to be honest~
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:53 am

Post by Suzune »

Actually, I assumed the theme of the game thet was my mistake. Lovers mafia to me meant that the town was double blind because simply that is what I am used to. We call it lovers and liars mafia where I am from. Therefore, I assume a similar theme. Honestly that was my mistake.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Suzune »

I gave up because I feel stupid. I was a detriment to the town. So I feel kind of ashamed that it happened. Best way I can think to explain my position right now.

Well I thought I was right about how the game works. Therefore it would not be a slip rather a stupid assumption. As I mentioned above, typically lovers are double blind. Therefore, I assumed that. Did not even occur to me if could be different. It is popular in skype mafia to play like that. So all I can really say is oops.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Suzune »

I am beyond trust right now. That I understand. I am not longer in a place where my word is good. That is why I said what I did. Seems self explanitory. The second is not a fold as much as a I'm kind of ashamed sort of thing.

Usually inwould agree with you that lovers know. It is unique in lovers and liars which is a really small game for people to not know.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Suzune »

As I said. Theme of the game was familiar. Ran on autopilot.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Suzune »

Worst part is, news so sure I was right. That I knew exactly what the trick was for this game and for catching the mafia. Only consolation of this is I think something smart is mafia.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Suzune »

I have a good feeling about it. Came off the most unnatural.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Suzune »

Well if you would look at what I was saying I expected a double blind. Honestly, when I am not mafia my partner always was, so bad meta aside it was a light assumption. Assuming the game was what I was expecting I see no harm in such a comment. Regardless as I mentioned before I have lost all town credibility for my mistake therefore I am hardly one to talk. However I think you want this to go through so bad.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Suzune »

I'm not literally confirmed anything but a fool this game.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Suzune »

working on reads list~
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Suzune »

Ok, here is my post to stop feeling bad about myself and shake it off. I think there is an interesting divide in players here. But also in scum hunting tactics. So let's take it one by one.

Maestro- of all the players he is the most balanced and antaytical. It strikes me thet he gives weight to my mistake and does not wish to push for a lynch. This shows an interest in townie motivation. This puts him in my town reads pile. There is honestly no reason to scum to not push the lynch on me.

Pip- I want to say scummy but his points are solid and are rooted in town motivation. However there is a bias on this because he seems less inclined to think large scale. He wants this to Be the easy answer. This behavior will end up being a detriment to the town because is suggests locked thinking. Which has sunk more then one boat in mafia. However objectively, he is probably town and in my opinion should be treated as thus.

Something Smart- became Chilledtea- something smart struck me as wrong early with his apparent backing of fire starters opening post. Which in my opinion reeked of making a gambit because of the danger of such a post. I initially though that he was scum during my mess up stage because of his fooling. Perhaps because his set up failed or because I was sure I was right. Regardless it reads as contrived to me. Then chilled tea comes in, and strikes me as just a rehash of the same stuff. The vote was very interesting though because it pushes a slot that has not really been active and takes a hands off approach. Also chastises fire started but does not vote them. All odd in my opinion and worthy of keeping my vote on them.

Finally is firestarter, I covered a little bit of why I disliked his intro In my opening post of the game, or shortly there after. he has done little to suggest otherwise and tends to half his opinions.

I could make a prediction about the way the scum want this game to fall. That much is clear to me.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 91, Maestro wrote:No, I do not want a reads list. Reads lists are shit. Reads lists =/= scumhunting.

@itlepip: you have no support for a Suzune lynch anymore, admit it. Who is Scum if not her?
@FS: who is Scum if not Smart/tea?

Hm, you are a demanding person I put a lot of effort into those reads and why I think they stand where they do. Depending on how the day goes I will flip it back on to you. You are the perfect lurking scum, literally the best position in the game. Therefore you place should be up for questioning but firestarter and tea first.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Suzune »

Firestarter I need to ask, what was your motivation behind your opening post?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Suzune »

Do you do it before all your town games?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Suzune »

Do you usually talk about yourself in the third person?

That aside you read that wrong. They are saying to are townie in their eyes not that they are related.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Suzune »

The first one was just a curious, I hope I did not offend.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Suzune »

Anyone else notice that maestro just stopped talking. Perhaps I am expecting too much but he was super active demanding things of people and th minute everyone starts suggesting he could be scum, he disappears. Anyone else notice?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Suzune »

It was just something I noticed. You were making me paranoid
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Suzune »

Honestly I think 108 was directed at me, not at you maestro. Just my gut feeling though.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Suzune »

It was a snap so yes annoyance
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 122, Maestro wrote:look at the lack of activity
You know I am online and active in this game quite as often as I can be. We do not seem to have a lot of overlap in hours, but I would not say I am unactive.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Suzune »

Where are you at right now in the game? I will bounce ideas off with you. Hopefully it gets conversation rolling from everyone
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Suzune »

I think there is a strong argument to be made for that vote. Maestro was in a good position in the game I think a tad of pressure me show us a lot.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Suzune »

I'm under the weather post coming soon
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Suzune »

Sorry, I am at a work meeting this week. I thought I would have time between the two meeting but alas, it was not to be. There are a couple of things that I have noticed that I would like to comment on.

In post 148, Maestro wrote:This is what checking meta is for, specifically relatively-recent meta:

Stream-of-consciousness
Now, I know that I am in the minority but I am not a huge fan of using meta to figure out whether someone is playing their usual way. It is silly because anyone can both work their meta into both their town and scum games. It is not really very difficult. Also if people tell you what worked and what did not you can easily make an adjustment. So even if they are able to show this from their meta, it means nothing really. It is just a space filler to look busy.

In post 140, Maestro wrote:Posting words =/= being an active participant, IMO. You not understanding this concerns me. "You don't say a whole lot about much of anything when you do post" - that's what I'm getting at.
Neither do a lot of people in this game, but you seem to enjoy pointing out my faults and beat me down to everyone. Do not think I have not noticed.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Suzune »

I think at this point I would like to vote this way:

VOTE: Maestro

There is a strong case to be made for this, but the tone change in posting style really pings me.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 226, Nahdia wrote:chilledtea if Maestro is scum, why did he derail the Suzune wagon?
why wouldnt you derail it if you were scum? Not saying he is but that would be a good tactic to protect your partner.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 166, chilledtea wrote:I think we should still go for lovelygiant/Nadia. I think her entry with "thank god I am town" could be fake.
I feel like she said much more then that. If that is the only part of her opening post that you noticed then you missed some of her major points.

In post 169, chilledtea wrote:You think itlepip is someone who is going for the "low hanging fruit" or easy target? Considering that it would bite him back, I would say scum would be very careful in this mode. They have to play a flawless game.
I disagree with this. If I got lynched everyone would hand wave it. Literally everyone because it was my fault and my mistake. There is literally no pressure in lynching me because everyone is free to say that it was my fault. Therefore, there is little risk of a bite back.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 177, itlepip wrote:No because Maestro is the person that fricken killed my Suzune thing in the first place, which is why I am pretty sure that he is scum with suzune and just no one is seeing this but me. SS fricken saw it too and was arguing that he was the one that actually pulled the slip by playing along with it or whatever.
While he did kill it, he also tried to resurrect it later. It would be in the best interest of scum to have one on the train and one off the train. This gives them plausable deniability depending on what happens. One to rally against and for the other at all times. It is the perfect balance.

I must agree that I ChilledTea was the person who subbed in for the person I called scum after my issue this game. I said something like, that was the one good thing to come out of the problem.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 218, chilledtea wrote:By self-voting I made it one vote easier for scum to get a mislynch. Look at Maestro - he is basically licking his lips with opportunism in that post.
Self voting is always scummy. A townie would fight to the end in order to help the team win. Town is a team.

If Firestarter does not hammer I will.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 226, Nahdia wrote:chilledtea if Maestro is scum, why did he derail the Suzune wagon?
I theoryed this in an earlier post just a few minutes ago. but I think this is the right way to go with Maestro.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:50 pm

Post by Suzune »

I believe there is some hang up like l, x player was going to prove themselves by hammering. I was not certain they were aware of said fact so I figured I would wait so they could prove themself.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:14 am

Post by Suzune »

I makes a little star is my notebook because someone said the hammer was waiting on another. Therefore, I will wait for that persons said hammer or if it take too long, I will do it myself.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:15 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 212, Maestro wrote:Wait, this is good. If itlepip doesn't hammer, he's confScum with chilledtea.
my apologizes it was pip.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Suzune »

I feel like we get hung up a lot waiting for people's thoughts.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Suzune »

What we need is a time when more the one of us can be on at the same time. Ideas? It has helped in vengeful mafia many times in the past.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Suzune »

Fire starter: eh, I'm neither here nor there on that slot
Chilled tea: yes
Maestro: yes
Nahisa: no
Pip: no

Where is am standing.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:33 am

Post by Suzune »

We should go chilled tea all the way then. I swear that is a good direction to go.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:25 am

Post by Suzune »

There are no night kills in this game. It is nightless.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Suzune »

We really need to lynxh someone.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Suzune »

I know of like TheSoldier why do you want to lynch him tea?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #52) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Suzune »

VOTE: tea

My gut told me this earlier. I looks the best choice still.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Suzune »

Apparently, which is kind of sad.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 378, Nahdia wrote:suzune on a scale of 1 to 10 how sure are u on chilledtea?
Honestly, probably a 7

At this point though we have nothing new to talk about without much of a flip
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #55) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Suzune »

Sorry here now, catching up. I apologize for making everyone wait.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #56) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 402, Nahdia wrote:only reason I haven't voted is I'm trying to consider the possibility of a itlepip/TheSoldier team. jesus it would be nice if that slot was like, ever actually active. that's making this game so much harder. i thought TheSoldier's one post was towny but that was like, one single freaking post.
the lack of activity probably suggests more of a town motivation. I feel like the scum would have to play more to cover for the partner change and would have be more active. okay my opinion changed half way through responding to this. It would be too easy to nail a lurker in this game because of both the low activity and the changes. People would argue the spot has to be townie. But since the mafia are more of a balance it matters not to an active mafia if their partner is less like to be nailed.

Hm...
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Suzune »

Okay brainstorming time.

I took a pretty early likening to Nah. She seemed in my opinion to understand the game state best. That being said we are looking at a few targets maestro and pip and potentially TheSoldier.

From game perspective right now. Pip pushes what he believes. He does not compromise positions. Maestro swings back and forth on this thoughts and actions. Playing aggressively and defensively, and swing his votes back and forth. TheSoldier came or of the game swinging but then pretty much deserted the game. Leaving that slot a blank.

Okay assuming Nah is town. The mafia are in a weird position. I assume for the time being TheSoldier is town. This means that there are two mafia and two townies quite activeish. Nah leads hard for the town and I listen. The best way to blend in is to mimic the other team. Pip leads and maestro listens and weighs in. I am curious to see what radiant does. Personally I think maestro is the way to go with the vote.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #58) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Suzune »

Wow, that went way different then I expected. I mean I know I had a change of mind half way through my post on TheSoldier but good job also pulling a compete change radiant.

A random piece of bad meta that seems to happen to me. The person who sides with me is always scum.

Okay, serious now. Maestro did that thing I do not like when he says he is going to say something but doesn't. I wonder if he is stalling for his partner. I have been wondering for a while. Last time I noticed this I was being oppertunist or something according to people. But I think it stands to reason.

Well if radiant did anything he made me wonder. Kind of d not want to yield on my maestro feelings. I also think the posts was suspsct intending to draw us away from what we were originally thinking because they seemed to come out of nowhere and make a leap.

VOTE: maestro

Pedit, well damn
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #59) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Suzune »

Indeed he did you a huge favor.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #60) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Suzune »

I think if we had not lynches tea nothing would have happened. I was sitting on maestro but there was nothing to force momentum movement. I do feel bad about that chilled tea death.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Suzune »

Perhaps. In the end I was not sold on pip so probably would have been frustrating about it.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Suzune »

I think radiant tried to do the same thing I did to maestro early game, which was call them out for being in the best position. The watch the reaction and judge their towniness. Problem was we were in lylo and it backfired. That is the only thing I can think of.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 468, Maestro wrote:I dislike these kinds of endgames. Initial reads don't matter. What you made happen matters. Sorry?

You are correct. For a game that moved so slow, it was kind of a shock I suppose.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Suzune »

I am surprised you ended up at that position. However, I suppose I can see how nah and I looked on the same team.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Suzune »

As an afterthought, I think I would have appreciated a message
host
when night ended. Otherwise with other games going on this one being slow. Unless I was sitting on it, I missed that we had started again.

Otherwise, it was an interesting game. I feel really bad about my fail really early game. Again sorry about that. Although still think it would have been better with a double blind.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #66) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Suzune »

Alas, it was just not in the cards. The afterwards of the game has been very interesting though.

Radiant, post poning and postponing has been the theme of the game. I do not hold that against you. Just wish everyone had talked more at the end.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”