Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 2949, Quick wrote:I'll be honest, my investment in this game atm is like a 3/10.
Tell Oxy I'm town.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2950, Alonzo wrote:
In post 2949, Quick wrote:I'll be honest, my investment in this game atm is like a 3/10.
Tell Oxy I'm town.
Why?
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Whaddya take? Paypal?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Cos It will help break Up the Anti town Side narrative Duh
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Unless You'd Rather submit Pint to the world of 'F U I'm better than you' thats about to come his way...
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Sando »

Please drop it down to 0, for everyone's sake.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2917, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 7, Korina wrote:VOTE: the worst
You're not the worst, I am, therefore, you're a liar, and we should lynch all liars.
In post 14, Alonzo wrote:
You're not the worst, I am, therefore, you're a liar, and we should lynch all liars.
Definately agree
Korina saying he was "the worst" could mean he was the jailkeeper, and Alonzo agreeing would be following the "joke".
This is an absurd reach from a jokely RVS comment. Now it not only ties my slot to Alonzo but indicates I'm the jailkeeper. So wrong on both counts. Well done.

If anyone believes Alonzo is scum then they should not be scum reading me. Yesterday I had opportunities to vote others (jjh and Not_Mafia) instead of Alonzo so it never came down to having to choose between bussing mutant or Alonzo as pintu asked. I was town reading mutant. I was wrong. If that costs me today I can't do anything about that but I don't think I was the only one not sold on scum!mutant.

And @Oxy...my take on the tracker counter claims and how to handle that was to let the competing claims cause problems for scum. If both claims had gone to night scum (assuming the lynch yesterday wasn't the JK) would have to JK jjh and let pintu do what he wanted. Or jk pintu and risk jjh getting off a successful track. And if we had lynched out side of the tracker claims and actually got lucky and hit the jk then they really would have been in a spot last night. So I'm not sure what you find weird about my tracker comments. I think Sando was expressing similar thoughts.

Luckily it worked out (other than not getting the JK) for town.

I'm hit or miss this weekend (beautiful weather and Mother's Day) but I should be available intermittently for short comments.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 2956, havingfitz wrote:
In post 2917, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 14, Alonzo wrote:
Definately agree
Korina saying he was "the worst" could mean he was the jailkeeper, and Alonzo agreeing would be following the "joke".
This is an absurd reach from a jokely RVS comment. Now it not only ties my slot to Alonzo but indicates I'm the jailkeeper. So wrong on both counts. Well done.

If anyone believes Alonzo is scum then they should not be scum reading me. Yesterday I had opportunities to vote others (jjh and Not_Mafia) instead of Alonzo so it never came down to having to choose between bussing mutant or Alonzo as pintu asked. I was town reading mutant. I was wrong. If that costs me today I can't do anything about that but I don't think I was the only one not sold on scum!mutant.

And @Oxy...my take on the tracker counter claims and how to handle that was to let the competing claims cause problems for scum. If both claims had gone to night scum (assuming the lynch yesterday wasn't the JK) would have to JK jjh and let pintu do what he wanted. Or jk pintu and risk jjh getting off a successful track. And if we had lynched out side of the tracker claims and actually got lucky and hit the jk then they really would have been in a spot last night. So I'm not sure what you find weird about my tracker comments. I think Sando was expressing similar thoughts.

Luckily it worked out (other than not getting the JK) for town.

I'm hit or miss this weekend (beautiful weather and Mother's Day) but I should be available intermittently for short comments.
Fitz Please Give your full scum read on me?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Quick »

Consider my vote on Fitz because IDK what the VC is.

Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Your vote would be

NM-1
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 2956, havingfitz wrote:And @Oxy...my take on the tracker counter claims and how to handle that was to let the competing claims cause problems for scum. If both claims had gone to night scum (assuming the lynch yesterday wasn't the JK) would have to JK jjh and let pintu do what he wanted. Or jk pintu and risk jjh getting off a successful track. And if we had lynched out side of the tracker claims and actually got lucky and hit the jk then they really would have been in a spot last night. So I'm not sure what you find weird about my tracker comments. I think Sando was expressing similar thoughts.
Pretty similar yeah. If anyone wants to read scummy into this, they might want to start with showing how it was anti-town.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 2722, havingfitz wrote:mutant....is Not_Mafia still scum in your opinion based on game events since you voted him?

Also, why are you not voting your counterclaim?

`````````````````````````````
Not sure if this has been mentioned or not...

Why would we consider NOT voting mutant or jjh? We have a 1:2 chance of hitting scum.

If both tracker claims live into tonight...the real tracker probably lives because fake tracker would be insta lynched the next day. And I doubt tracker is jk since scum would not want another confirmed town from the hider.

We have 2.5 confirmed town: Pintu, Oxy, mutant/jjh

That leaves 2 scum within: me, NM, Sando, Alonzo, MOMOMEN, Quick

FMPOV that's 2 scum in a pool of 5. Not as good odds as 1:2....but if I think my townreads are half decent (Quick...MOMOMEN) then that's 2 scum in a pool of three players fmpov (NM, Sando, Alonzo)...and 2:3 is better than 1:2.

...maybe staying off trackers is the better play.

I wiiiill say my tr on Quick has suffered slightly
due to his recent obtuse-tell play. Seems in contrast to how I was viewing his play earlier in the game. MOMOMEN has strengthened my tr on him this day so they have passed Quick on my townlist.

But that was a digression....

I think Not_Mafia could be town based on mutant and jjh both putting him at L-2. Whichever of them is scum was pretty committed to a NM lynch.

If NM IS town then that casts a bit of shade on Alonzo and Quick who were also on his L-2 wagon.

And yesterday Alonzo and jjh both dabbled a bit on the other's wagon, but nothing serious. So distancing?

Alonzo also bailed off the random/jjh wagon as soon as it hit L-2 and joined the ceejay wagon...only to quickly come off it...get back on it...vote MOMOMEN and then back on ceejay till the lynch. I read that as wanting ceejay lynched but trying not wanting to be part of getting ceejay lynched.

If we aren't lynching within the trackers....my POE points to Alonzo & Sando???? (w/ mutant/jjh as 3rd). (With sliiiight chance of scum!Quick)

VOTE: Alonzo
bolded was what I felt scummy.

Fence sit on whether to lynch in or out of tracker

Shade thrown on quick, but downplayed with the digression bit - subtle way of attacking town block while saying "hey, no need to respond. just a digression from the topic at hand."

And yeah, if you want to throw in the part about him town reading mutant, go for it. But that wasn't the part I found a bit scummy.
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, tell somebody
You go tell somebody
This is America
Somebody gots to eat rope.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 1:53 am

Post by havingfitz »

I'll address questions later today. RL stuff going on this morning/early afternoon.

MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 2:50 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

ftr fitzs last posts are scummish. idc. vote Alonzo today please n thanks.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 2963, MOMOMEN wrote:ftr fitzs last posts are scummish. idc. vote Alonzo today please n thanks.
In an independent "I still stand by not S+S" way? Or in a "yeah could be that Alonzo guys buddy" way?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Plox answer, thx.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2965, LicketyQuickety wrote:Plox answer, thx.
Damn. Sorry.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2957, Alonzo wrote:Fitz Please Give your full scum read on me?
POE
VCA
Trolling (ex. the Oxy vote yesterday)
POE
In post 2961, Oxy wrote:bolded was what I felt scummy.

Shade thrown on quick, but downplayed with the digression bit - subtle way of attacking town block while saying "hey, no need to respond. just a digression from the topic at hand."
My post was my train of thought typed as I was thinking it. I'm still not sure letting both trackers go in to night wouldn't have been back. Especially if the alternative wagon resulted in scum/jk. I was trying to figure out which option was best. I didn't think I was the only one to do so for that matter. That probably does qualify as fence sitting. I do that when I'm on the fence.

The shade on quick was warranted. Probably stemming a bit from omgus and from the fact that I didn't like his play yesterday. Iirc it seemed he came across quite a bit in the dark which is not how I recall is earlier play when I was getting a town vibe off him. So there was some shade there.

Your observations are good...I just think you are taking the negative view on them when the intent behind them is town.

MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 2964, Sando wrote:
In post 2963, MOMOMEN wrote:ftr fitzs last posts are scummish. idc. vote Alonzo today please n thanks.
In an independent "I still stand by not S+S" way? Or in a "yeah could be that Alonzo guys buddy" way?
never be partners is weaker then when i first posted but i'm commenting on that in isolation. i get why people are fosing fitz. alonzo reds and we do that first.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2967, havingfitz wrote:
In post 2957, Alonzo wrote:Fitz Please Give your full scum read on me?
POE
VCA
Trolling (ex. the Oxy vote yesterday)
POE
In post 2961, Oxy wrote:bolded was what I felt scummy.

My post was my train of thought typed as I was thinking it. I'm still not sure letting both trackers go in to night wouldn't have been back. Especially if the alternative wagon resulted in scum/jk. I was trying to figure out which option was best. I didn't think I was the only one to do so for that matter. That probably does qualify as fence sitting. I do that when I'm on the fence.

The shade on quick was warranted. Probably stemming a bit from omgus and from the fact that I didn't like his play yesterday. Iirc it seemed he came across quite a bit in the dark which is not how I recall is earlier play when I was getting a town vibe off him. So there was some shade there.

Your observations are good...I just think you are taking the negative view on them when the intent behind them is town.
TBH? My motivation for this game tanked when I found out by some miracle I would be playing in Mafia Championships for the second year in a row. Obviously, that shit takes priority. Also I was in other games and found a site I really dig so far.

But you are just Scum for tryana slip that "Quick is a good player" shit in there.

VOTE: Fitz

There may or may not be another reason I am voting you. You don't know and I'm not telling.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Quick »

Where I am at right now (without really trying):

There is one Scum in Sando/Momo
There is one Scum in Alonzo/Fitz
NM is just town.
If Oxy is Scum, he just deserves the win in all honesty.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

wtf is Mafia Championships?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Also what's the VC?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Oxy »

calm down, NM. It's L-2
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, tell somebody
You go tell somebody
This is America