Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Quick »

In post 906, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 904, Quick wrote:
In post 903, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 887, Not_Mafia wrote:Why would scum me not call you town?
So you don't look bad after you keell me.
There is 0% chance I would NK you
I am also TRing NM for this.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:18 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 3193, Quick wrote:
In post 3190, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 3186, Quick wrote:
In post 3184, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 3182, Quick wrote:
In post 3181, MOMOMEN wrote:I think you're town and while the bottom 1% of players can gamethrow whenever they feel like and blame the other person later us not shit players actually care about who we vote in lylo, so no, as every one of my posts for the past 100 pages have said you're town and I am not voting you unless pintu forces me
So why are you not voting NM?
we have an ic. they decide the lynch. sorry, forgot we need to do basic mafia theory with you.
You are quite condescending. If you think NM is the only viable Scum, you vote there. Why is sheeping the IC you TOP priority?
what do you mean TOP priority? it's my priority because they're confirmed town and we literally cannot lynch xcum without their vote. you know they dont have an agenda. basic theory questions should be asked in mafia discussion in the future.
I think I understand that theory fine. I mean, you can try and play it off like I DON'T get that theory but that doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't just wait around for someone else to vote a certain way, whether they are confirmed or not. Like, you're not even making a push on NM... You just keep harassing me and doing a bunch of ad hom. You've basically just said "I have no power in this game, I will just blindly follow the IC" that is Scummy M8. If you actually wanted to get somewhere with me, you would try and reason with me. But you haven't really reasoned with anyone all game.
I have reasoned plenty this game you conf biased arrogant shitfuck. I actively tried to work with you. you wuickvoting today means you lose any silver of respect I didnt have left. I am not going to coddle you like a fucking child. I dont need to push nm, I told pintu I thought he was xcum, I've given reasons all game, you being town is enough to make his slot scum. you havent tried to talk to me all game, you've tunneled me as xcum from early day 1 and miraculously your alive in lylo..my previous post towncased us pretty much past the point of doubt and you're still being a belligerent redacted. redacted redacted, so no, pintu can reason with you and if you stick to your flabby ass guns then we will lose and I can happily never play with you again.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:19 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 3198, Quick wrote:
In post 3196, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 3195, Quick wrote:
In post 3192, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 3181, MOMOMEN wrote:I think you're town and while the bottom 1% of players can gamethrow whenever they feel like and blame the other person later us not shit players actually care about who we vote in lylo, so no, as every one of my posts for the past 100 pages have said you're town and I am not voting you unless pintu forces me
we have an ic. they decide the lynch. sorry, forgot we need to do basic mafia theory with you.
You are quite condescending. If you think NM is the only viable Scum, you vote there. Why is sheeping the IC you TOP priority?
yes, because you're quickvoting the person almost every single dead townie and the ic have called town in mylo. among other reasons. you deserve to be condescended to.
And what do you deserve for being an asshole?
to never play with you again
Thanks God honestly. I think you are a piece of shit of a person honestly.
Cool. Right back at you redacted sack of redacted redacted redacted.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Quick »

In post 3201, MOMOMEN wrote:
what do you mean TOP priority? it's my priority because they're confirmed town and we literally cannot lynch xcum without their vote. you know they dont have an agenda. basic theory questions should be asked in mafia discussion in the future.
I think I understand that theory fine. I mean, you can try and play it off like I DON'T get that theory but that doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't just wait around for someone else to vote a certain way, whether they are confirmed or not. Like, you're not even making a push on NM... You just keep harassing me and doing a bunch of ad hom. You've basically just said "I have no power in this game, I will just blindly follow the IC" that is Scummy M8. If you actually wanted to get somewhere with me, you would try and reason with me. But you haven't really reasoned with anyone all game.
I have reasoned plenty this game you conf biased arrogant shitfuck. I actively tried to work with you. you wuickvoting today means you lose any silver of respect I didnt have left. I am not going to coddle you like a fucking child. I dont need to push nm, I told pintu I thought he was xcum, I've given reasons all game, you being town is enough to make his slot scum. you havent tried to talk to me all game, you've tunneled me as xcum from early day 1 and miraculously your alive in lylo..my previous post towncased us pretty much past the point of doubt and you're still being a belligerent redacted. redacted redacted, so no, pintu can reason with you and if you stick to your flabby ass guns then we will lose and I can happily never play with you again.
You realize you can't lynch NM without me right? So it's obviously between me and you because I am not moving my vote. My guess is that you are just waiting until Pint "doesn't like me enough" to vote me. You're making zero effort to convince me that NM is Scum. I just don't understand how you can play like this knowing that at some point I have to vote NM and I am not going to.

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Mathdino »

This past page between Quick and MOMOMEN has crossed the line. Please remember that this:
In post 1, Mathdino wrote:5.
Don't be a jerk.
Use common sense. Abusive behavior, game-irrelevant harassment, slurs, and threats will not be tolerated. You should play to win, but you should also be considerate to the other humans playing this game. Breaking this rule in particular can make things very unfun. I do not want to see that happen.
is a site rule, and this:

In post 1, Mathdino wrote:18.
This is a game, remember to have fun!
Remember that as mafia is a social/debate game, it's okay to attack people's play, but it's never okay to attack the person. It's just a game. Play nice.
is my rule.

Further issues will result in force-replacement.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:25 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

I'm done posting here. pintu, figure out how to force quick to vote nm and we win. hes town. or, we lynch him ove ra mo lynch 24h yo deadline. prodging from here bye
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2326, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: ceejay

This is a bad lynch
I also see little to any reason why NM would point out that this was a bad lynch as Scum here. People were automatically expective NM to hammer, which kinda forced him into the situation where he sorta had to hammer.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Quick »

And someone was making the argument that when NM was invested and "playing" that he was Town, but that because of the "toxicity" of this game that NM had lost interest which made NM more likely to be Town.

Also, this solution is pretty simple: If NM is Town like I think they are, then I am making the right play. If NM is Scum, well then I don't see myself ever NOT PLing Not_Mafia EVER again. It's really up to NM if they want to play an unreadable playstyle, but if they do and i am in a game with them, then I PL them in every game we play together.

pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:46 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Well in my position, there are three posibilities, and from those three posibilities comes other two:
NM is scum, we either win or lose against him
MOMO is scum, we either win or lose against him
Quick is scum, we either win or lose against him

From best to worst situation: Quick is scum and we win; MOMO is scum and we win; NM is scum and we win; NM is scum and we lose; MOMO is scum and we lose; or Quick is scum and we lose.

A little explanation: Quick has been a terrible player to be with, he has almost not contributed anything pro town, unless creating an hostile environment, scumreading every single player and basically stagnating the game could be considered pro town. If he's scum, he doesn't deserve the win, and emotionally I really don't want him to win.
Losing to MOMO is a close second, but because Quick would come with the oh so great I told you so argument.
NM is NM, I would honestly laugh if he won this one.

I come to this site to have fun, not to demonstrate how smart I am or to make others and myself believe I'm smarter than I really am. This is all just a game after all, guys, not real life. I don't feel I have to demonstrate anything to any of you, since I have a great life, full of struggles, but it has been a wonderful ride along with my friends and family.

So guess what: I don't even care if I lose, winning wouldn't give me any more joy than a simple "yay". Of course it would be great to win, I think I deserve it since I played wonderful as a Hider and got a great early read on Mutant, but when there's people here who clearly comes with the intention to win at all cost not even bothering what everyone else is thinking, I won't be by your side.

So, in conclusion: as you see from the six posibilities, each pairing rounds up equally, so if I'm a risk adverse person, I would choose NM; if I'm a risk lover person, I would choose Quick; and if I'm a risk neutral person, I would go with any of you. It depends on the situation, but I'm often adverse to risk. In this case, I just wanna lynch Quick. Consider this a policy lynch, 'cause you deserve it more than anyone else I've played with, and that includes Boonskiies for the record (no hard feelings, Boon)

VOTE: Quick
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1438, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: MuantDevle
NM voting Mutant here is a good look for them IMO.
In post 2526, Not_Mafia wrote:mutantdevle
jjh927
havingfitz
Alonzo

Scum is in that block via PoE
Does NM really put both his Scum buddies in the PoE pool? I find that a little hard to believe, honestly. There's really no reason for him to do that as Scum here. He could have had a PoE of a lot of different people here but he puts both flipped Scum in the PoE here.
In post 2856, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Mutant

Too slow
I like this comment here with the hammer because it shows he had little hesitation once he made up his mind.
In post 3119, Not_Mafia wrote:Pls stop using MU terms

What's spewed?
And in this post I am saying NM is Town but he still comes off like he doesn't like what I am doing. No reason to do that as Scum.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Quick »

In post 3208, pinturicchio wrote:Well in my position, there are three posibilities, and from those three posibilities comes other two:
NM is scum, we either win or lose against him
MOMO is scum, we either win or lose against him
Quick is scum, we either win or lose against him

From best to worst situation: Quick is scum and we win; MOMO is scum and we win; NM is scum and we win; NM is scum and we lose; MOMO is scum and we lose; or Quick is scum and we lose.

A little explanation: Quick has been a terrible player to be with, he has almost not contributed anything pro town, unless creating an hostile environment, scumreading every single player and basically stagnating the game could be considered pro town. If he's scum, he doesn't deserve the win, and emotionally I really don't want him to win.
Losing to MOMO is a close second, but because Quick would come with the oh so great I told you so argument.
NM is NM, I would honestly laugh if he won this one.

I come to this site to have fun, not to demonstrate how smart I am or to make others and myself believe I'm smarter than I really am. This is all just a game after all, guys, not real life. I don't feel I have to demonstrate anything to any of you, since I have a great life, full of struggles, but it has been a wonderful ride along with my friends and family.

So guess what: I don't even care if I lose, winning wouldn't give me any more joy than a simple "yay". Of course it would be great to win, I think I deserve it since I played wonderful as a Hider and got a great early read on Mutant, but when there's people here who clearly comes with the intention to win at all cost not even bothering what everyone else is thinking, I won't be by your side.

So, in conclusion: as you see from the six posibilities, each pairing rounds up equally, so if I'm a risk adverse person, I would choose NM; if I'm a risk lover person, I would choose Quick; and if I'm a risk neutral person, I would go with any of you. It depends on the situation, but I'm often adverse to risk. In this case, I just wanna lynch Quick. Consider this a policy lynch, 'cause you deserve it more than anyone else I've played with, and that includes Boonskiies for the record (no hard feelings, Boon)

VOTE: Quick
You realize I didn't have an ounce of toxicity in me until momo showed up, right?

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Quick »

And it's totally not fair at all to say I haven't done anything Pro-Town all game.

pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:54 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Yeah, and you got toxic with Boon in our other game because Boon got toxic before you
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Quick »

In post 3212, pinturicchio wrote:Yeah, and you got toxic with Boon in our other game because Boon got toxic before you
Believe it or not, that is not the norm for me. Not like you are likely to find out because you are probably just going to blacklist me.

I don't do well with other people who think they are better than me.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3203, Quick wrote:
In post 3201, MOMOMEN wrote:
You realize you can't lynch NM without me right? So it's obviously between me and you because I am not moving my vote. My guess is that you are just waiting until Pint "doesn't like me enough" to vote me. You're making zero effort to convince me that NM is Scum. I just don't understand how you can play like this knowing that at some point I have to vote NM and I am not going to.
like I said, 24h to deadline I'll do quick. not before. ill post more from computer for you pintu.

oops I lied about prodging
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

dont knkw why that quoted
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:59 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Why 24h before deadline, Eddie? I'll wait your reply, but I see no need to ge this thing going any longer
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Yeah no I reconsidered it and we should just lynch NM, he's probably the remaining scum after all the interactions I've reread. I townread both Quick and MOMO more than NM, so even if I don't care if we win or not, I don't want to go against my own reads just to prove a point; the other players who stayed to the end despite the awful environment deserve it (Oxy and Sando, for example).

VOTE: Not_Mafia
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Lol you're going to kill me because of this, but I read Fumuki's ISO right now and he was scumreading mutant and Korina like in his first 10 posts and now I can't believe that's a coincidence.

UNVOTE: Not_Mafia
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

VOTE: MOMOMEN

L-1.

@Not_Mafia do your thing
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: MOMOMEN

Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

So, did we win?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Vote Count 6-1
MOMOMEN
-----
(3, LYNCH)
: Quick, pinturicchio, Not_Mafia

Not Voting
--
(1)
: MOMOMEN

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2018-05-24 12:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- None!
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Day 6 Ends

MOMOMEN was lynched!
Spoiler: They were...
A
Vanilla Townie

Night 6 Begins

Send in your night actions!

I will accelerate the night when all night actions are in.

Deadline: (expired on 2018-05-21 19:00:00).
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Night 6 Ends

Quick died at night!
Spoiler: He was...
A