Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1152, Purrcocet wrote:in ancient egypt the murder of a cat was punishable by death
In the Renaissance they were seen as familiars of witches. They were burned alive and thrown off buildings during festivals.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Malakittens »

Let’s derail on what animal species is better and has zero fucking barring on the game.

Idk why I got really annoyed all of the sudden from this thread.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1154, Malakittens wrote:Let’s derail on what animal species is better and has zero fucking barring on the game.

Idk why I got really annoyed all of the sudden from this thread.
It's because you are a cat aka familiar of a witch thus for this games purpose mafia.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Malakittens »

I really hope you get vigged into a fiery drath
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:47 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1142, Performer wrote:"I don't like how sci kinda side-pushes mala and was absent during the recent CT drama. Kinda thinking those are both mislynches rn."
Who is sci?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Io »

davesaz wrote:
In post 1142, Performer wrote:"I don't like how sci kinda side-pushes mala and was absent during the recent CT drama. Kinda thinking those are both mislynches rn."
Who is sci?
The person Performer replaced.
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 828, tictac wrote:I don't like how sci kinda side-pushes mala and was absent during the recent CT drama. Kinda thinking those are both mislynches rn.
Do wanna see daves CT-thing tho. I'll weep for my joke if it never sees proper context.

For a 'wagon with low resistance' Sci sure hasn't had many votes on her.
doesn't ring alarms for anybody? A me too to CTs nonsense? Conflicted reads and seeking to resolve them is a thing it makes sense to scumread?
In post 790, Lapsa wrote:can you stomach these snake tactics, liar?

UNVOTE:
This is the best post of the game so far.
I laughed for like half an hour.

And tictac's about lynching garm, perf, mala.

So he thought CT & mala were mislynches and that I 'm scum for pushing them. In his 1139 he preferred garm over mala. So he scumreads me, garm, mala.

tictac you are candidate #1 if mala gets lynched and somehow flips town.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Akarin »

I really don't like Dave there, seems very manipulative.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Akarin »

Which makes me really prefer Mala to Performer, but not voting until I get around to reading everything.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Akarin »

Like did anyone else have that "OMG Performer didn't know who they replaced, obviously made up reads before replacing in, LYNCH IT!!1!" response? I started to have that after reading the quote Dave pulled out. But in context it doesn't seem that weird.

How many votes is Performer at?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Akarin »

Performer is L-2 I think
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1162, Akarin wrote:Like did anyone else have that "OMG Performer didn't know who they replaced, obviously made up reads before replacing in, LYNCH IT!!1!" response? I started to have that after reading the quote Dave pulled out. But in context it doesn't seem that weird.

How many votes is Performer at?
Akarin I'm at L-2 if I counted correctly.

Fairly certain dave knew who I replaced. He voted me after I replaced in. He's not the kind of person to easily mess up or forget who replaced who in a game. At the same time though, he did claim vig and I'm the type of player who treats pr claims very seriously.

Also have I played with you before? Your avatar and name seem familiar.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 843, Malakittens wrote:Why am I not ahocked that it all consists of people under fire rn
what's the town intent here?
abcedminded
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 1164, Performer wrote:Also have I played with you before? Your avatar and name seem familiar.
Just looked at your games: Mystery Mansion, I siteflaked and was replaced.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:49 am

Post by davesaz »

Umm, hate to break it to you but I don't see "sci" and automatically know what it means. If I were to abbreviate that player it would probably be Scion at which case just finishing out the ness is gonna happen anyway. That's a really f*ed up thing to doubt someone about if you ask me. It was a straighforward "wtf is this" question, reading more into it is just stupid.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1146, Garmr wrote:Image

The dogs are thou holiest faction on mafia scum.
Krazy is a bee lol
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Performer »

The interaction between dave and akarin on pg 47 is revealing.
Along with what scion mentioned about tic & akarin and the rest of scion's ISO, I have to reevaluate my read on akarin.
Being busy today, ok...but also saying having time on Tuesday for deadline - seems awfully, awfully convenient.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1169, Performer wrote:The interaction between dave and akarin on pg 47 is revealing.
Along with what scion mentioned about tic & akarin and the rest of scion's ISO, I have to reevaluate my read on akarin.
Being busy today, ok...but also saying having time on Tuesday for deadline - seems awfully, awfully convenient.
Revealing how? And what do you make of it in conjunction with past interactions between them?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1170, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1169, Performer wrote:The interaction between dave and akarin on pg 47 is revealing.
Revealing how? And what do you make of it in conjunction with past interactions between them?
In addition with things that happened like Akarin's case on dave and other interactions in their ISOs, what happened on pg 47 is interesting. She pushed dave before and continued saying he's suspicious.
She said she needed to catch up with posts, but on pg 47 she clearly read that dave posted about "sci." But dave already claimed vig - yet she posted twice abotu disliking dave for his "sci" post. dave's reply said it was messed up, but I don't think it's "town messed up." I think it's not even coming from town.

And seeing how much pressure and intent tic & akarin put on scion, all these things made me reevaluate.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1171, Performer wrote:
In post 1170, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In addition with things that happened like Akarin's case on dave and other interactions in their ISOs, what happened on pg 47 is interesting. She pushed dave before and continued saying he's suspicious.
She said she needed to catch up with posts, but on pg 47 she clearly read that dave posted about "sci." But dave already claimed vig - yet she posted twice abotu disliking dave for his "sci" post. dave's reply said it was messed up, but I don't think it's "town messed up." I think it's not even coming from town.

And seeing how much pressure and intent tic & akarin put on scion, all these things made me reevaluate.
I think this is some good logic
VOTE: Akarin
<Embrace The Void>

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Performer »

This part - "Being busy today, ok...but also saying having time on Tuesday for deadline - seems awfully, awfully convenient" - was regarding akarin.

It's basically like someone saying "oh I'll post later, NOT. Vote: X" and they continue being a bum if they're town. Saying something like that makes it so easy for scum to hide. It sounds to me like laying low doing the bare minimum and just coming out to hammer or L-1 whoever.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

GE, what's your opinion of Performer now? You voted him in , but then voted who he was scumreading in . What did he do that changed your read of him?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”