Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Sephiroth »

a) the 'asking for a friend' is a joke
b) Wait, are you talking about me saying idiot or calling her post disingenuous? Because just to be clear she voted me directly after I said that her interest in my posting was disingenuous, and it was 100% not related to my use of the word idiot, which came later. Calling someone's post disingenuous is not name calling, it is saying you think that what they're posting is contrived and not an authentic post, ie scum trying to appear town. I used the word idiot in passing and even then I was using it to illustrate how silly it was to characterize my post as a parting blow and even said immediately that I DIDN'T consider her an idiot. If you read that full exchange you would understand that I do not consider her an idiot and also that there was a very clear purpose to using that word.

Try again?
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Sephiroth »

response to btw.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Performer »

My point is, that's how I saw it. I can only go off what I'm seeing itt .
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Maxous »

{Shattiel, Sephiroth, Garmr, Carcalilly}

These would be the four that come across as the most genuine and that i would be confident in calling town. Please don't ask for town-cases.

{Performer, Completly Trustworthy}

I would put these two players in the same bracket.
Their posting is competent and probing but nothing i couldn't see scum faking. They both come across are pretty strong players as well.
So, i have zero reason to scum-read them but wouldn't quite label them as town

profii
- town lean. I don't have any problem with him and he generally seems helpful and inquisitive. Doesn't come across as someone that would be particularly hard to read as scum

DVa
- probably town when i think about it. I think i have some real playstyle issues with his approach to people but ehh, Dva does seem to be genuinely scumhunting in his own way

xx2008
- hard to say. Reads are basic but he is a newer player. I'll put him on the shelf for now

Nosferatu
- seems town but he's intentionally obscure which is probably a playstyle thing. Hard to be too sure in the read.

RCEnigma
- i flip-flop a lot on reading this guy. I think my read here could hinge on some flips we get considering that read-list i highlighted earlier which i think is way off-base.

Flubbernugget
- I'm really struggling to get any proper read on Flubber here and i've tried a few times because of the wagon. I could see him being scum tbh though i don't feel strongly about it

Gamma Emerald
- wasn't too impressed with the catch-up to be honest. Came across as busy work that went nowhere.

Saudade
- *throws hands in air*
He's just lazy. I would lynch him.

-
Still have the same 3 scum-reads.

Creature
- made a poor start to the game and flailed like crazy when people asked him simple questions about his reads. He's just sheeping the confirmed town now and is not even giving reads anymore.
Propably just trying to stay quiet and let the heat die down on him.

AP
- He has very few scumreads I can find for someone that has written so many posts. I think some of his town reads that he was giving were overly simplistic and fake to the point where i have a hard time believing he was genuine about them.

ofrhz
- I explained here my problem with his early play. Since then he's done nothing but sheep the confirmed town. Could be lazy town i suppose but meh, feels more like low effort scum
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by DVa »

What madman has the audacity to call both Garmr and Carcalilly "genuine"?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1103, Maxous wrote:
Gamma Emerald
- wasn't too impressed with the catch-up to be honest. Came across as busy work that went nowhere.
It’s not even finished yet lmao
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1104, DVa wrote:What madman has the audacity to call both Garmr and Carcalilly "genuine"?
Am I not genuine?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 258, profii wrote:
In post 147, Completly Trustworthy wrote:I actually have a good opinion of Creature now. In my experience, players who do things that are odd like not voting for an unexplained reason or making naked votes usually have a good reason for doing it and most scum would not like to attract so much attention this early. That said, I also didn't like that Profii offered a potential explanation for why Creature made his list before Creature could say anything.
In post 152, Completly Trustworthy wrote:I'm also liking Flubbernugget at the moment, they've made basically no fluff and have spent most of their posts giving reads or making pushes. They've been the most agressive scumhunter.
In post 153, Completly Trustworthy wrote:xx, Creature made before you voted him in . If you think that post was very towny and it makes sense to organize posts into three groups instead of just towny/scummy, why did you vote him later? Did you vote him to gain information while liking that post or did you scumread him at the time? I would like to know how your read of Creature evolved.
I was just reflecting on the game thinking it’s time for me to take a proper direction - I flicked through the ISOs and CT here is bugging me

They seem like easy reasons to talk about

I going with Creature town rn, but it’s easy to jump in and say “woah he put himself out there it must be town”
Same with flubbernugget - great some questions from him, but it’s not really AI but looks good if you say something about that
Then a read on a relatively new player who has potentially posted something which is easy to paint as a mix up - usually just a noob-tell (no offence) not a scum tell

VOTE: CT

Also - I think Inferno is usually a pretty active dude in my experience of him so look forward to hearing more there
I don’t like this but idk why
In post 259, AP wrote:
In post 183, Carcalilly wrote:profii you're not as obvtown as I expected

also this AP kid is the bomb, please don't kill them
Huh?

Wait! Isn't that what you did here..?
In post 79, Carcalilly wrote:I HAVE TO PRESS ENTER LIKE 5 TIMES JESUS

Guys Unvote implosion yallre redicilus
What are the chances you would do the same <obvious> thing in two back-to-back games? :shifty:
What even?
In post 265, AP wrote:
In post 196, Nosferatu wrote:oh yeah he's really gonna notice it now that you bolded it
Creature is perceptive. He would never ever ever skip like 10 pages and then ask if we have done anything yet. NEVER EVER! :lol:
lol
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

In post 1102, Performer wrote:My point is, that's how I saw it. I can only go off what I'm seeing itt .
I mean, its objectively incorrect to say that she voted me for being a big meanie or whatever, because she voted me prior to that happening. Does it not bother you that your opinion is completely detached from the reality of what happened?
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1089, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Flubbernugget
I remember getting scumpings from this, and I don’t wanna vanity vote rn
Permission to sheep (and I will already assume permission granted) :P

VOTE: Flubber
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1091, Maxous wrote:
In post 1061, AP wrote:
In post 1019, Shattiel wrote:that sounds more like a policy lynch lets talk about your scumreads.
Why does everybody bring up policy lynching so often? I have NO CONFIDENT SCUM READS. I thus opt to use my gut and I know my gut isn't a good tool (some players have good gut reads, but I'm not one of those), but I have no better alternative.
@AP:
remind what your scum-reads are cause i can only remember a weak one on carcilly

xx2008/Carcalilly/Garmr/Creature/FA_Q2/Completly Trustworthy/Flubbernugget/Shattiel

Carca just happens to be the strongest of the already weak SRs
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by AP »

AP
- He has very few scumreads I can find for someone that has written so many posts.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like, everybody's been blaming me for having a LARGE lynchpool! :facepalm:

Still think you're probably Town cuz Scum would be paying attention to make sure they do have a case on me.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Performer »

{Performer, Completly Trustworthy}

I would put these two players in the same bracket.
I can agree with your 3 sr but I'm extremely appalled that you put me on the same bench as CT. I never would've imagined someone would say that.
In post 1104, DVa wrote:What madman has the audacity to call both Garmr and Carcalilly "genuine"?
I'm not sure if I personally would say they're disingenuous but their play in past games, has been....questionable at times. :mad:
In post 1108, Sephiroth wrote:
In post 1102, Performer wrote:My point is, that's how I saw it. I can only go off what I'm seeing itt .
I mean, its objectively incorrect to say that she voted me for being a big meanie or whatever, because she voted me prior to that happening. Does it not bother you that your opinion is completely detached from the reality of what happened?
After rereading the post and dva's interaction with you on that, I think I must've misinterpreted it , my apologies. I obviously feel strongly about....things like that , as well as the weird interaction with you thinking FL was holding some personal grudge on you....
Regardless, it's not the reason I am voting you. :)
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@AP - how do we have zero overlaps....:lol:

I think I’m town reading you because of that tbh.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@AP - how do we have zero overlaps....:lol:

I think I’m town reading you because of that tbh.
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1113, Flavor Leaf wrote:@AP - how do we have zero overlaps....:lol:
I dunno. I think I'm kinds special. :lol:
YEAH BABY YEAH!
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by ofrhz »

Oh shit I got prodded
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

In post 1112, Performer wrote: After rereading the post and dva's interaction with you on that, I think I must've misinterpreted it , my apologies. I obviously feel strongly about....things like that , as well as the weird interaction with you thinking FL was holding some personal grudge on you....
Regardless, it's not the reason I am voting you. :)
Why are you voting me again?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

I am behind and will catch up tomorrow
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

In post 1111, AP wrote:
AP
- He has very few scumreads I can find for someone that has written so many posts.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like, everybody's been blaming me for having a LARGE lynchpool! :facepalm:

Still think you're probably Town cuz Scum would be paying attention to make sure they do have a case on me.
To be fair lynchpool =/= scumreads
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

Have we wagoned ofhrz yet and can we?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 281, AP wrote:xx2008/
Carcalilly
/Maxous/Garmr/Inferno390/Creature/FA_Q2/
Shattiel
/Completly Trustworthy/Flubbernugget/DVa

This is how my "unsorted" lynch pool looks like. The others are either TRs or Town leans for now.

Out of the crowd I'm slightly more pinged by the bolded. Carca basically for doing the exact same thing she did in a recent previous game when she was scum and tried to fake a connection with a town slot. Shattiel bc I suspect this to be someone I know and the 2nd post of hers (she only posted 2) is somewhat worrying if my guess is correct.

Of the two I'd give Shattiel a bit more time, but if this lurking continues and she only pops up to say "hi, I'm here, greetings," and so forth I suggest to lynch with fire. Also if she decides to completely vanish off the face of the planet we should lynch the slot. (If anyone knows for sure who Shattiel is and can confirm she's
not the person I'm describing
step up now, please).

Also keeping an eye on Creature. It's not the count of his posts, but rather the content. So far it's a lot of noise so it's NAI, because that's how he would start the game as either alignment of late. As Town though he will provide some reads and commit to them (sometimes spot on, sometimes garbage reads, but he will commit to them and argue for his PoV). As scum he still finds it hard to come up with a good reason to vote anyone, so there's that.

I need more time to try and sort Maxous, FA_Q2 & Flubber. I can't promise I'll ever return a confident read on the likes of Garmr, Inferno & DVa, but we will see.

xx & CT I'll leave for someone else to sort.
AP you’re on Mu right? That might be how you know Shattiel
Also getting the feeling AP is town
In post 289, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 278, AP wrote:@Nos: for some reason, everytime you type "ct" I go back to page #1 to verify CheekyTeeky is not in the game.
yeah fsr cheeky is always at the bottom of my list

@other ct: im just not trusting your calculator tone this time
Wait is Cheeky in the game?
In post 293, Shattiel wrote:This one is scum.

VOTE: Inferno390
why?
In post 299, Shattiel wrote:Flubb seems new and I'm bad at reading newbies but he's prob town.
Flubber is not a newbie lmfao
<Embrace The Void>

Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Saudade »

Sephi call me town and ill unvote u
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1061, AP wrote:
In post 1019, Shattiel wrote:that sounds more like a policy lynch lets talk about your scumreads.
Why does everybody bring up policy lynching so often? I have NO CONFIDENT SCUM READS. I thus opt to use my gut and I know my gut isn't a good tool (some players have good gut reads, but I'm not one of those), but I have no better alternative.
shouldn't you at least try looking for a better alternative right now?

Voting someone because you're not sure you'll be able to read him later is pretty bad.. just because you can't read someone d1 doesn't mean you can't read him for the whole game.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 756, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 742, DVa wrote:
In post 740, Flubbernugget wrote:Day is almost half over.
why is Sephiroth a better lynch than you flubber?
They're both trash lynches

Next question
So why did you think Seph was a trash lynch here?

Spoiler:
In post 313, Flubbernugget wrote:I am only caught up to the early nos/seph interaction, which reads like scum theater to me. It started as an argument about bolding a name (uhhhh) and then turned into really shallow snipes at each other about who has more game forwarding content. Neither of them tried reading into motivations for the way each is posting.
In post 370, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 325, Carcalilly wrote:is it scum theatre because it looks fake or do you just wanna be a rebel, nugget?

performer...
shh, they can't know yet ;)
Yes. It looked fake. I am perplexed as to how you could infer otherwise.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”