Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 898, Persivul wrote:nm, scum have daytalk.
If I was scum I wish I read it. Would of got some information from the main power role If I was scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm going to watch you. :P
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Persivul »

So, we need to eventually pick two out of {clem/sash/irrel/bji}.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 902, Persivul wrote:So, we need to eventually pick two out of {clem/sash/irrel/bji}.
Persivul,Reaper
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Clemency »

you had one job
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Persivul »

Tip for our newer players. You've probably learned how to hit the ISO button and see all of someone's posts. You can also go to the bottom of the screen, in drop-down by Display posts by user: select a player (e.g. garmr), then click the + beside that and select another player(s). Then you get a multi-player ISO.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 904, Clemency wrote:you had one job
Does that mean I'm fired!
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Clemency »

whoah i didn't actually know about multi-person iso's
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 905, Persivul wrote:Tip for our newer players. You've probably learned how to hit the ISO button and see all of someone's posts. You can also go to the bottom of the screen, in drop-down by Display posts by user: select a player (e.g. garmr), then click the + beside that and select another player(s). Then you get a multi-player ISO.
Going to be honest I been on this site for like 6 years and I didn't know this.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Persivul »

It's obviously a pretty good tool after a scum flip to find/rule out partners.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 98, Garmr wrote:Oh that was explosive. I think how Clemency handled it was genuine and townie, through the case bj presented was meh so I felt like he didn't need to be that dramatic but every player is different I guess.

Not sure how to handle Bji as his point look like they are over reaching but since it's still early in the game and it was the post that broke rvs that is acceptable. So null still.
Not that indicative of a clem/garmr team but doesn't rule it out either
If it's a bji team this reads like "I know I should scumread bji but I don't want to so null"
sorta subtly encourages townreading clemency while shading raya for doing so
Emphasizes his nullread on bji which is a little anti-partner-y
In post 164, Garmr wrote:Yeah I'm not liking bji either now. One reach was excusable, but this second one seems even more forced. Especially how he ended it with "irrelphant being a null read but worthless if town so should lynch anyway."
Also anti-partner-y, this is a lot of attention now on bji, unless he decided he really wants to d1 bus
followed by reads a little bit like "Oh yeah I'm bussing him, I should vote him", actually. 167 also showing him pocketing me by way of whiteknighting, but inb4 "no, it's a chainsaw!"
In post 170, Garmr wrote:
In post 169, bji wrote:
In post 168, Garmr wrote:You know what
VOTE: BJI
I got lots of reactions from Clemency and Irrelephant so I feel like I'm getting quite a bit done here.

I leave it up to my fellow townies to decide if they think that this game will be won by applying pressure and forcing reactions or by sitting back and making unconvincing passive judgements.
I spent quite a bit of time thinking about this.

While it is ideal for town to kick things off and place pressure on the game. Scum would also benefit for being aggressive all the time so they can dictate the pace of the game. Also it works well with naive townies if you appear to be taking the lead.

That being said
-You are conscious of your appearance and you are constantly trying to push that your aggressiveness makes you town.
-You jumped from a scum read to a null read while shading the fuck out the null read slot.
-You ignored the point above when I mentioned it and pushed even harder that you are winning the game for town painting a picture.
-Your points are reacy.

These things make me lean scum on you as it seems you have more a image complex, than actually wanting to find scum.
I can't decide if ending this was "scum lean" is indicative of "I have a strong case on you but I don't want to say this is a full on scumread because I don't want too many people to sheep or "I have a case on you but I TMI you're town so I'll just say scumlean

So far basically no mention of sashaddin, which might be slightly partner-y, but imo maybe not for garmr?
I have to hand it to him, nothing solidly partner-indicative coming out of this ISO dive yet.

I'm at and if the bji thing is bussing, he went all in. There's not much more than that to gather from just reading their back and forth imo.
In post 187, Garmr wrote:
In post 186, bji wrote:
In post 185, Garmr wrote:Oh I remember you now your that guy who talked shit to me and piskop, while being utterly wrong in game. Despite me fake claiming cop that game on town, my fake claim made it kinda obvious who scum were after that point and put town in a postion to win.
Let's not get into the details, they are irrelevant here.
Deal
This might be like a little anti-partner-y? "Oh I remember you now" + *having this conversation in the thread*
Otoh if the goal at gamestart was to distance hard and fast this is all fakeable stuff
In post 207, Garmr wrote:Oh l-1 ok. I feel people panic to much when someone hit's l-1. That being said
UNVOTE: Bji
I don't want the day to end yet.

Was going to give a few thoughts of the people I haven't mentioned yet since I'm having trouble sorting them.

Sashaddin-kinda a fluffy poster as most of his posts are fluff his none fluff post mirrors my reads a bit so I do like that.

Skitter- Post walls information. Some of it is fluff some it actual information. Doesn't really progress the game much but not really scummy. I think his actions will dictate his alignment more than what he posts.

flubber-flubber is flubber so a compromise lynch.

Reaper of souls- nothing game relevant.

I'll keep my thought on irrelphant to myself .
+scum for bji, because unvoted at L-1.
+scum for sashaddin, with the caveat that "townread for having similar reads to me" is sorta unique wording for a scumteam. But again I still feel sashaddin got more townreads than he deserved yesterday and I think these throwaway comments from Garmr could be part of that. Actually maybe this is more indicative of TMI/buddying than scumteam? ughh everything is wifom

and don't feel like partners. I think clem is actually the most likely partner at this point based on Garmr's play? But nothing is ruling out sashaddin, either, and on his own I scumread sashaddin more
In post 446, Garmr wrote:
In post 439, Irrelephant11 wrote:yeah this game is way too quiet
Garmr who's never scum here? Maybe we just PoE the lynch
Going to be honest i wouldn't say anyone has actually earned that right to be never scum and no ones really off the table of suspicion but If i would have to pick people to take off.

I would of said clemency because he comes off as genuine and his conflict with bji looked townie for me through he hasn't done much. So slight town lean.

I also want to give Sashaddin a town lean for having a similar thought process to me in some of his responses I had that bite my arse before through.
Actually I bet it's not bji as partner just based on this post
In post 608, Garmr wrote:
In post 606, bji wrote:
In post 604, Sashaddin wrote:
I am also still a bit miffed that you noted so clearly that Garmr's refusal to keep a hammer on me was inconsistent with your other games but you made no effort to explore that.
No offence Bji but I never played with sash before so this strikes me as odd you would say this. So I went and looked through sash's posts and he never actually said my refusal to hammer is inconstant with my other games ( If you did check my other finished games you would find i'm not consistent on that anyway and do how I feel at the time.)

So can you show me a post you mixed up with or got this impression from?
sorta defends sashaddin here, treads lightly around bji in the process (he hasn't felt the need to do so before)
+scum to sash I think
and followed by is kinda scum indicative for sash here, too. Garmr votes sashaddin but votes himself almost immediately after, reducing the chance for a wagon on sash.

819 and 825 are where it seemed like Garmr really did want to lynch Sash, though, and to "clear his name" by way of sash's green flip. This is the most anti-partner thing between them (he also doesn't offer up clemency as a lynch option, but he participates in shutting down clemency's vote on him, which doesn't read like a partner, either).

tl;dr I'm confused :lol:
If I had to rank likely partners

Sashaddin - Tries to contribute to keeping Sash townread all of D1, doesn't have "paranoia" till N1. But wants Sash's lynch first this game day. But ehh some distancing at some point is to be expected, and I scumread this slot the strongest in isolation
Clemency - Garmr actually only ever townreads this slot, but like with Sash he kinda hedges his bets. The interaction this game day ("Because I'm town.") is probably the most anti-partner thing they've got
Bji - lots of distancing without ever actually trying to get the lynch is fairly partner-indicative, but there's a
lot
of theater here if they're the team
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 705, skitter30 wrote:
In post 702, bji wrote:
In post 700, skitter30 wrote:not really feeling scum!creature rn; i'm not very interested in voting him today
Who are you interested in voting? You've been wishy-washy on everyone.
i think irrel, garmr, and creature are town
i'm tending town on you but not as strongly as i'd like, same with clemency, although he's been growing on me
i don't have a read on reaper
persivul's on the scummier side of null
i don't know where to put sash rn and i'm trying to work that out rn

i wouldn't vote any of irrel/garmr/creature today
probably not clemency either, or even you
i'm fine with my persivul vote rn
i would probably compromise on any of {reaper/sash}
This kill makes a little more sense from a garmr/sash team than any other, but that's pretty level 1 thinking (and why not kill me? I'm the head of the "let's-kill-sash" train, though hmm maybe that's why lol)
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

clemency D1 has nothing that couldn't be partners with Garmr, but his "wow this is great" reaction to Garmr's scumclaim felt somewhat genuine??
I would like Sash and Bji to show up now and take it away
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 912, Irrelephant11 wrote:I would like Sash and Bji to show up now and take it away
Yep. I really don't want to say much more until sash/bji/clem offer some analysis. Reaper would be nice too but since he's cleared not absolutely necessary.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:43 am

Post by bji »

In post 870, Garmr wrote:I'm not scum if I claimed scum I would be banned and that would be silly but just lynch me anyway.
In post 809, Garmr wrote:
In post 808, Persivul wrote:
In post 806, Garmr wrote:
In post 804, Persivul wrote:Yeah, there's no way I believe that town!Garmr gets this salty
without even a single vote
on him. Sounds like scum trying to fake town frustration, but not doing it well.
You don't know town garmr then because it's part of my reputation.
I would think that repeatedly self-voting as town, i.e. playing against wincon, would get you banned.
It doesn't
I feel that I honestly could find 10 instances today where Garmr has used contradictory or illogical positions to try to prevent his lynch, this is just one of them.

Lots of comments that seem more concerned about not being lynched than scum hunting or helping town win the game from his lynch.

I am now deciding between { Garmr, Sash } and { Garmr, Clem }. Irrelephant's recent postings seem very unnecessary and thus unlikely for a Garmr partner.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:45 am

Post by bji »

In post 914, bji wrote: I am now deciding between { Garmr, Sash } and { Garmr, Clem }. Irrelephant's recent postings seem very unnecessary and thus unlikely for a Garmr partner.
Sorry to be a bit clearer because that was poorly phrased:

Irrelephant's recent postings seem very unnecessary for a Garmr partner, and thus unlikely for a Garmr partner.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 911, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 705, skitter30 wrote:
In post 702, bji wrote:
In post 700, skitter30 wrote:not really feeling scum!creature rn; i'm not very interested in voting him today
Who are you interested in voting? You've been wishy-washy on everyone.
i think irrel, garmr, and creature are town
i'm tending town on you but not as strongly as i'd like, same with clemency, although he's been growing on me
i don't have a read on reaper
persivul's on the scummier side of null
i don't know where to put sash rn and i'm trying to work that out rn

i wouldn't vote any of irrel/garmr/creature today
probably not clemency either, or even you
i'm fine with my persivul vote rn
i would probably compromise on any of {reaper/sash}
This kill makes a little more sense from a garmr/sash team than any other, but that's pretty level 1 thinking (and why not kill me? I'm the head of the "let's-kill-sash" train, though hmm maybe that's why lol)
it was my idea to kill skitter I thought he was playing like a power role.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Garmr »

I mean in theroy
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Garmr »

if I was scum
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Persivul »

:lol:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Garmr »

Tbh in the game state the way it is we won anyway so it doesn't really matter if I slipped to much.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:14 am

Post by bji »

Creature thought it was { Garmr, Reaper } with a smaller chance of { Garmr, Sash }.

Skitter didn't think Garmr was scum and would have voted { Reaper, Sash }.

So out of respect for my predecessors, I'll tend towards { Garmr, Sash }.

Garmr is a lame duck at this point?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Persivul »

Yeah just ignore garmr. Don't engage. It's all wifom. That's the downside of keeping phase open.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 922, Persivul wrote:Yeah just ignore garmr. Don't engage. It's all wifom. That's the downside of keeping phase open.
Here's a prediction no matter who you lynch tomorrow everyone will start panicking in mylo.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I agree he's worth ignoring
Just to be clear before we move on, is there any chance Persivul is scum here? No, right? I can't think of a way he's scum (especially if garmr does indeed flip motion detector) unless town was way outgunned here

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”