RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Ok so considering why they chose performer over myself I'm leaning that scum were not in my pool of CT/Shattiel/ofhrz. More confident on Shattiel not being the scum there since I've been pretty against him from day 1. It was safe to assume that would be my check.

That leaves a pool for me of Nero/garmr/nos/xx/saudade if I'm forgetting someone remind me I'm blanking.

It's fortunate for us because I can confirm myself as town if I'm not shot tonight giving us a lock town block of Myself, Flavor, CT, Maxous, and possibly one of AP or Gamma. The larger the scumteam the better the chances are of flipping scum today anyways. I don't want to spend today talking about who Performer might have blocked because it's just wifom, we don't know.

But for the record how does the interaction of roleblocker blocking another roleblocker work?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2275, RCEnigma wrote:But for the record how does the interaction of roleblocker blocking another roleblocker work?
If they're both targeting each other they both fail. If one is targeting the other and the other is targeting a 3rd person they get blocked.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by AP »

In post 2276, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2275, RCEnigma wrote:But for the record how does the interaction of roleblocker blocking another roleblocker work?
If they're both targeting each other they both fail. If one is targeting the other and the other is targeting a 3rd person they get blocked.
How many alt slips do I have left before a modkill??
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Ya know for being a super sexy spy......I have my questions.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

That's interesting though. Mafia may still have a roleblocker. But we'll find out tonight.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2271, Flavor Leaf wrote:Idk. This seems similar to a game I thought I was SK, but was town weak vig.

Nosf was scum there, and I’m getting similar vibes.
Wow he never mentions that game o.o
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2275, RCEnigma wrote:Ok so considering why they chose performer over myself I'm leaning that scum were not in my pool of CT/Shattiel/ofhrz. More confident on Shattiel not being the scum there since I've been pretty against him from day 1. It was safe to assume that would be my check.

That leaves a pool for me of Nero//nos/xx/saudade if I'm forgetting someone remind me I'm blanking.

It's fortunate for us because I can confirm myself as town if I'm not shot tonight giving us a lock town block of Myself, Flavor, CT, Maxous, and possibly one of AP or Gamma. The larger the scumteam the better the chances are of flipping scum today anyways. I don't want to spend today talking about who Performer might have blocked because it's just wifom, we don't know.

But for the record how does the interaction of roleblocker blocking another roleblocker work?
Fixed this for you removed the obvious townie.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:48 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Mmk what makes you obvious townie?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:55 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2193, Garmr wrote:
In post 2109, AP wrote:I propose I should target RCE. RCE targets Garmr/Saudade. Gamma is also on RCE. Performer does what he wants.

The reason I want Garmer/Saudade checked is their votes on profii suck. I'm not buying Saudade playing the sheep all the time, and Garmr basically sneaked into the wagon out of nowhere.

But maybe I should think more about it to make use of Performer's abilities?

P.S. Many of you know why I have been a bit quiet today, but for those who don't, I've been busy preparing for the launch of my new game, setting up PTs (including 3 hydra slots), sending out Role PMs, verifying links in Role PMs for the umpteenth time, etc.
Yeah no fuck off my case on profii was the best one. I been pushing Profii all day.
Wrt the Profii Lynch this is probably your towniest post. Being adamant about your case catching scum and that Profii would flip scum seems like town thinking they're right.

But that doesn't take you out of my Lynch pool. If it makes you feel any better I would Lynch at least nos, saudade, Nero, carca before you.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2277, AP wrote:How many alt slips do I have left before a modkill??
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@RCE-remind me what your claim was again?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:46 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 2268, xx2008 wrote:
In post 2262, Saudade wrote:
In post 2256, xx2008 wrote:I don't exactly believe rc's check on ct, as I doubt rc's role. But, ct still seems town to me.
I agree with ct that one of saudade/nero has to be scum. saudade was sheeping most of the time, and Nero claiming to have found the scumteam was pretty scummy, as I didn't find his logic very convincing.
I feel like the sheeping from saudade was scummier.
VOTE: saudade
Tsk tsk tsk
How was my sheeeeeeping different than any other vote ive sheeeeeeped before hand?
I kind of think your sheeping seemed like you were trying to get the people you sheeped to townread you.
I thought of your sheeping a little during the night phase, and it just didn't feel right. I think a towny action would be to find scum yourself, instead of letting other people control your vote.
people? how many people did I sheep mate? you make it sound like there's been more than one, which in turn makes me think you've fabricated this whole read of yours
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Town Joat Nero. Disloyal Vig shot on Maxous, Cop check on CT.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:56 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2280, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2271, Flavor Leaf wrote:Idk. This seems similar to a game I thought I was SK, but was town weak vig.

i mean i did this game lol but ok
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:00 am

Post by ofrhz »

What game
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:05 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 2238, RCEnigma wrote:So I'm expected to believe the one time you decided to vote *during* your catchup it just happened to be the *accidental* hammer. Keep in mind you didn't set a precedent for how your catchup comes together. Every time you checked in beforehand was to nitpick at a recent argument or two, or deliver a readslist.

So yes it makes sense, don't give me that.
I think this is a decent point

But it also doesn’t make that much sense to expend so much towncred to quickhammer someone who already claimed VT
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:06 am

Post by ofrhz »

Who do you think we should be voting for AP?
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:18 am

Post by AP »

In post 2291, ofrhz wrote:Who do you think we should be voting for AP?
That white monkey that keeps popping up uninvited. I know he's not scum, but he's too damn annoying. Please lock him up properly so I can concentrate my thought on the game proceedings without external distractions. Thank you.

Hmm.. in regards to whom
from the players list of this game
I would rather lynch, I think I'm coming around to seeing Saudade as scum here. I only played him once before and he was wrong on every aspect, but he didn't strike me as a sheeper. He pushed his own reads in that game.

Of course I also replaced in into a game where he had replaced out already (I replaced someone else) and he had a scummy ISO (he also was Town in that game) but I don't recall if he was pushing his reads against the crowd. I know his replacement did. Maybe profii can help me out? Oh, wait.. FL was also there from the beginning, so he knows Saudade better (I'm talking about the game where FL fake claimed Masons with Scum!Creature).

So, basically that's where I'm looking and hope to get a hint from FL/profii in that respect.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2288, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 2280, Gamma Emerald wrote:

i mean i did this game lol but ok
Gamma meant that I specifically don’t mention that game. In fact, I generally act like it doesn’t exist.

I guess a lot of us in this game were in that game. That’s neat. That was a long time ago.

@Jason - it was a large normal that Creature modded. I’m not exactly sure. I’ll look for it
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m leaning Saudade town. I was an IC in a newbie game of his, I hard tunneled him Day 1, he was scum, i turned around started to town read him. He won that game as scum.

I didn’t get that early scum ping, and generally when I don’t with Saudade, he’s town. But he could be hard adapting, but I feel this is pretty similar to his town
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Saudade »

I'm always town
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by AP »

@FL: Would be so kind as to point out the similarity of hos Town game with this one? Thank you. (P.S. The game is short enough.)
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2294, Flavor Leaf wrote:I didn’t get that early scum ping, and generally when I don’t with Saudade, he’s town. But he could be hard adapting, but I feel this is pretty similar to his town
So you've played with him after that newbie right?

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2283, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2193, Garmr wrote:
In post 2109, AP wrote:I propose I should target RCE. RCE targets Garmr/Saudade. Gamma is also on RCE. Performer does what he wants.

The reason I want Garmer/Saudade checked is their votes on profii suck. I'm not buying Saudade playing the sheep all the time, and Garmr basically sneaked into the wagon out of nowhere.

But maybe I should think more about it to make use of Performer's abilities?

P.S. Many of you know why I have been a bit quiet today, but for those who don't, I've been busy preparing for the launch of my new game, setting up PTs (including 3 hydra slots), sending out Role PMs, verifying links in Role PMs for the umpteenth time, etc.
Yeah no fuck off my case on profii was the best one. I been pushing Profii all day.
Wrt the Profii Lynch this is probably your towniest post. Being adamant about your case catching scum and that Profii would flip scum seems like town thinking they're right.

But that doesn't take you out of my Lynch pool. If it makes you feel any better I would Lynch at least nos, saudade, Nero, carca before you.
Oh Carca wasn't on your list but then again I forgot about carca existence till you mentioned them as well.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Cara has site flaked, i think.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”