Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Firebringer »

if ur asking me how you should play. i think you should either gracefully go.
or completely focus on solving the game if ur town here and ignore the wagon on u entirely to figure out who scum lurkers or people on ur wagon. Which is what I also think is weird u think only rc is scum pushing u?

u think the rest of scum team are sitting around not doing anything?
do you think gamma is scum?
nibbu?

like from u pov scum can easily hammer u unless everyone but me on this wagon is scum.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1538, Varsoon wrote:Please unvote, Nibbui, Firebringer, and Gamma.
I will literally confirm myself as town.
There is no reason to vote for me.
There's no reason for you to target RC like you did either :D
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i don't even believe u scumread rc. so continuing the pattern of "RC IS OPEN WOLFING AND OBVIOUS SCUM!" gets u nowhere here with me. I think u believe he is town either u knowingly have this info, or ur town and u believe he is but ur lying to get some sort of policy lynch on him.

and i don't really believe ur policy voting rc as town here.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I think that Gamma's push on me lacks entirely the amount of consideration and thoughtfulness that Gamma gives to wagons when he's town.
I'm not comfortable with Nibbui's decision to vote me here, either, but at least it looks more genuinely parsed out, if a bit overexplained.

I do think that at least one or two scum is absolutely absent. I know that several of our players are straight on V/LA.

Scum's not going to entirely commit to my wagon regardless because I will flip what I've claimed. That's why people's call of NK15 as scum due how they've handled my claim holds some water.

Otherwise, the huge problem for me right now is that a majority of the players have been absent for a large part of D1 and I haven't seen them have substantial interactions out of what I've already commented on early game.

Firebringer, I assure you that I whole-heartedly believe that RC is scum in this game. It annoys the every-living-hell out of me that there's a chance he could be town and this toxic to the game, as I've never seen a town player do this amount of damage before, but I am not voting RC for policy reasons. I'm voting RC because no town player lies nearly as much as they have, no town player acknowledges that a 1v1 will cause someone in that 1v1 to catch a ban and it'd be toxic to gamestate but insists on it anyway, and no town player creates a secret network of PTs where they organize a hidden triple vote on another player, then refuses to back down upon a delayed IC claim. That's not town play to me. That's scum play. Combine this with RC's early fluff-posting and very nebulous play that's completely contrary to how RC plays as town and how when I called him out on it, he immediately went into 1v1 mode. That's scum play.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1551, Gamma Emerald wrote:
RC isn't a delayed IC.
I also did not initiate the 1v1 with RC.
I prodded them to be more engaged with the game as a whole, and, honestly, they've failed to even do that.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Firebringer »

UNVOTE:
im going to sleep right now. i will get back to this game tomorrow.

this unvote doesn't mean i townread u one bit varsoon.
Show

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Varsoon »

That's fine.

How did RC approach you in the PT, by the way?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1553, Varsoon wrote:I think that Gamma's push on me lacks entirely the amount of consideration and thoughtfulness that Gamma gives to wagons when he's town.
I'm not comfortable with Nibbui's decision to vote me here, either, but at least it looks more genuinely parsed out, if a bit overexplained.

I do think that at least one or two scum is absolutely absent. I know that several of our players are straight on V/LA.

Scum's not going to entirely commit to my wagon regardless because I will flip what I've claimed. That's why people's call of NK15 as scum due how they've handled my claim holds some water.

Otherwise, the huge problem for me right now is that a majority of the players have been absent for a large part of D1 and I haven't seen them have substantial interactions out of what I've already commented on early game.

Firebringer, I assure you that I whole-heartedly believe that RC is scum in this game. It annoys the every-living-hell out of me that there's a chance he could be town and this toxic to the game, as I've never seen a town player do this amount of damage before, but I am not voting RC for policy reasons. I'm voting RC because no town player lies nearly as much as they have, no town player acknowledges that a 1v1 will cause someone in that 1v1 to catch a ban and it'd be toxic to gamestate but insists on it anyway, and no town player creates a secret network of PTs where they organize a hidden triple vote on another player, then refuses to back down upon a delayed IC claim. That's not town play to me. That's scum play. Combine this with RC's early fluff-posting and very nebulous play that's completely contrary to how RC plays as town and how when I called him out on it, he immediately went into 1v1 mode. That's scum play.
How the fuck does Varsoon not consider this until now? Because he’s scum and he wanted to try coercion before brute force.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1554, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1551, Gamma Emerald wrote:
RC isn't a delayed IC.
I also did not initiate the 1v1 with RC.
I prodded them to be more engaged with the game as a whole, and, honestly, they've failed to even do that.
None of that matters to me rn. RC’s point about your approach to him not lining up with how a possibly confirmable town would play makes a ton of sense and iirc you haven’t done one thing to counter that point.
<Embrace The Void>

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I'm sorry I don't play in the way that you pigeonhole roles to play? What do you want? For me to conform to playing like all the other roulette IC roles ever created? It's a completely moot point that RC posits because the dude will stop at nothing to get me lynched.

I also don't know what you're referring to about considering something before now--do you mean the possibility that RC, as town, is actually this toxic?
If so, I considered it, but I still think he's far more likely to be scum.
I've also largely banished the thought because the dude would've caught a permaban a long time ago if that were the case.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Like real talk, I've had a VERY STRICT no blacklist policy in every game that I've moderated, but if RC flips town here, I'm never allowing him in another game of mine.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m talking about you considering me being scum fucking once before now
There’s no build-up so the best assumption is it’s a desperation play
That’s why I posted that meme about where’s the progression
<Embrace The Void>

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1529, ChibiBear wrote:Oh ok so I was gonna say that having read (ok, skimmed) the last 20 pages, I still think RC feels like the more likely scum between them but I guess that's the hammer? Tbh I'm just glad this is over.

Just out of curiosity, Nibbui if he flips scum who is your strongest town read? And if he flips town?
In post 1530, ChibiBear wrote:Who is your strongest scum read*
Threadly reminder that the one time Varsoon tried to focus attention anywhere but at RC he ate a shitstorm for it
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Elbirn »

You know

I didn't multi quote that
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1065, Varsoon wrote:@Gamma: How aren't you bowing to his will when you're sheeping him while voting a claimed delayed IC?
In post 1112, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1110, Gamma Emerald wrote:Shouldn’t that not be roleblockable tbh
It's not.
^ Looks a lot like RB fishing, tbh.
In post 1180, Varsoon wrote:Yeah why would a delayed IC want to survive another day?
Gamma, you're so deep in RC's pockets that I'm surprised your userimage hasn't changed to some of RC's loose change.
In post 1232, Varsoon wrote: @Gamma: Then why are you still voting for me?
I liked your pre-RC posting a good deal and I think that it's much more likely that scum RC puts you and NSG in a hood with you as town rather than the other way around.
In post 1378, Varsoon wrote:I'm town, Gamma.
I literally confirm myself as town or you lynch me.
Why would you ever want to take the risk otherwise?
^ At this point I start to consider actually WHY Gamma would want to take the risk otherwise.
Occam's Razor, it's scum.
In post 1427, Varsoon wrote:@Gamma: Your insistence on scumreading me here is unsettling.
Context is incredibly important--what game are you referring to?
^ No surprise, next post I mention him I specifically say that the insistence is unsettling.
In post 1454, Varsoon wrote:Well, I think Gamma would've backed off and has no real good reason to stay on my wagon.
In post 1553, Varsoon wrote:I think that Gamma's push on me lacks entirely the amount of consideration and thoughtfulness that Gamma gives to wagons when he's town.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Varsoon »

It's one thing to see RC make literal false hyperbole about a player, but you, Gamma?
That's not even in your wheelhouse.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I don't even think you have the excuse of having not read or not been present or having been snowed by RC's lies.
Because you've been dropping posts fairly consistent throughout.
So I'm just curious where this is coming from?
Justify your position, man.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1454, Varsoon wrote:Well, I think Gamma would've backed off and has no real good reason to stay on my wagon.
Otherwise, I'm not comfortable with the relative absence of many of the slots.
I'd probably be more critical of NK15 and NSG if RC wasn't biasing me hard there right now, too.

P-EDIT:
Oh that's a ton of posts.
And nah, I'm not claiming it's a D7 IC,
I'm claiming it's a delayed IC.
If it doesn't happen by D3 or whenever everyone thinks makes sense, they can lynch me by then.
This looked like justifying a townread on me
<Embrace The Void>

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

"every horrible awful thing that I've done"

Read: I repeatedly made potshots against someone who I knew was pissed off by then and tried to claim the moral high ground
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:48 pm

And no: you didn't ask to live to D3

As long as you weren't at L2 you weren't trying to survive at all. You even offered to be lynched D2 when I flipped town which town in the position of being likely IC never would. Now that you're at L1 and you're clearly not surviving the day by self destructing on me, you're shifting gears to omg let me live for 2 days... but still let me push lynches on strong townies, right?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:50 pm

In post 1562, Elbirn wrote:Threadly reminder that the one time Varsoon tried to focus attention anywhere but at RC he ate a shitstorm for it
But why?
Answer: because he had already said I was like 100% scum
Town in the position of having an 100% scumread doesn't randomly try to bait one post out of NicoRobin
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:50 pm

In post 1560, Varsoon wrote:Like real talk, I've had a VERY STRICT no blacklist policy in every game that I've moderated, but if RC flips town here, I'm never allowing him in another game of mine.
Why would I want to be in your games
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:56 pm

You attacked me in the post game of xyzzy's game
You attacked me AND shoshin in the queue for a game neither of us were in because someone had the
audacity
to say something positive about an objectively good player.
Your entered this game and made bait after bait trying to piss me off into throwing a fit (and given you specifically called me out for throwing fits whenever people bait me you can't pretend you didn't know.)

Then you come here and call me a shitty excuse for a human being and accuse me of doing terrible and awful things when my crime against humanity is trying to lynch you, then despite you clearly being in the wrong here hold out for mod action in the hope that their continued bias against me wins our over the fact that you have not gone 5 posts without trying to antagonize me?

Stop fucking pretending you're a good person Varsoon. You're a manipulative scumbag. I'm an asshole to win games when necessary but at least when those games finish I go back to being a decent human being. I pity you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:57 pm

Jjh would have force replaced you in your first 100 posts if you were town
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:58 pm

hey Varsoon is still attacking me then claiming the high ground. If you're going to act the time is long past

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”