Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:23 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I am guessing you don't want to talk about it, is there anything I can do to cheer you up?
perhaps a stupid joke from my bag of stupid jokes?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by Firebringer »

this comic really made me laugh my ass of this morning:
http://explosm.net/comics/5106/
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:15 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2219, Nibbui wrote:Also, screw it, we only have 48 hours so I might as well compromisse.

I don't think this is flipping scum though.
VOTE: Nibbui
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:58 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

I went over Nibbui's ISO and found multiple things that are scummy, and at this point Nibbui is definitely scum:
In post 35, Nibbui wrote: to be honest.
Honesty point number one.
In post 53, Nibbui wrote:
In post 43, northsidegal wrote: VOTE: nk15
is there a reason for this?
In post 54, Nibbui wrote:nvm it's probably too soon for that

back to shitposting
disengaging in a weird manner - would town really do this, there?
In post 62, Nibbui wrote:maybe and just maybe NSG is town.

I feel as if I've only seen her as town recently so I'm a bit afraid here though :(
Distancing from NSG
In post 136, Nibbui wrote:
In post 134, ChibiBear wrote:When I saw Nibbui come to the same conclusion I thought it was pretty cool since I'm not usually any good at logical deductions, but since he also came up with the same thing, that means my logic was probably sound
I feel successfully pocketed

can I town read you already? :]
This is a strange thing to say as town.
In post 157, Nibbui wrote:to be honest
Honesty point number two
In post 383, Nibbui wrote: I think you're scum right now tbh.
Honesty point number three
In post 404, Nibbui wrote: Mutant, are you scum for real? :/
So mutant wasn't scum for real before?(see above the scum right now tbh thing)
In post 723, Nibbui wrote: I don't really feel scum!FB strongly at all but if there is no better options for today...
Non- comittance "I know that this flips town so I use the no better options excuse to evade scrunity"
In post 801, Nibbui wrote: This game I'm actually ready to headbutt on that with you tbh Radiant.
Honesty point number four
In post 804, Nibbui wrote:
In post 802, RadiantCowbells wrote:Spit your reasons out so I can explain why you're wrong.
tbh
Honesty point number five
In post 1206, Nibbui wrote:however honestly
[...]
Honestly?
Honesty point number six and seven
In post 1216, Nibbui wrote: I don't like it tbh...
Eight
In post 1331, Nibbui wrote:
In post 1323, Varsoon wrote:@Nibbui: Wanna talk about it?
Because I'm flipping green here no matter how much RC spews filth and lies.
So if there's something I could to make it easier for you to read me,
turn me onto that.
I mean we can talk, but so far I doubt there's anything you can say to change my mind honestly.
Nine
In post 1828, Nibbui wrote:
My progression in all of those reads were very organic and even a bit overexplained, but you say that the fact I have multiple scum leans is a choice I made and not because of the fact that there's quite a lot of slots looking scummy.

If you don't want to be in the Nibbui's "willing to lynch" list, get townier.

Also, ranting a bit here, me actually willing to go for various slots is town-indicative because I'm always do that as town, and as scum focus on 2 or 1 people. That's not to say I'm necessarily town, but that's entirely NAI at best for me.
Very self-aware of own meta as town so this makes it NAI, indeed... EXCEPT
That's not to say I'm necessarily town,
<---- HOW DOES THAT COME FROM TOWN???
In post 2134, Nibbui wrote: I'm not even that much confident you're scum anymore, but it's hard to see you as town to be honest. Are you perhaps a lyncher for real...?
Honesty number ten
In post 2142, Nibbui wrote:I want to unvote so badly, but Varsoon really messed this up if he is town.
Distancing from varsoon lynch while keeping voting them.
In post 2188, Nibbui wrote:I'm not moving my vote from you but whatever to be honest.

Even if you're scum, and to be honest I think you actually might be scum with that flip for a entirely different reason, at least It won't be my problem. If I decided the lynch, you would be the lynch today and that's good enough. I won't stress myself over convincing everyone to think like me here, this game has had enough toxicity already anyway.

I'll later explain why I think you might be scum here though.
To be honest number 11 and 12.
In post 2193, Nibbui wrote:You can say Varsoon did a lot of shit and that's right.

Saying you have 0 responsibility is bullshit though. You're shrugging it off too easy honestly Radiant.

Even before the IC claim you were already set on your ways, but you're just trying to put all the blame on him now.

There's no clear right or wrong here for me, just unhappy things that came from both parties, maybe from one more than the other, but still from both parties.
Honesty number 13
In post 2219, Nibbui wrote:
Also, screw it, we only have 48 hours so I might as well compromisse.

I don't think this is flipping scum though.

VOTE: NK15
If you don't think that something is flipping scum then you try to fight that lynch.

TL;DR:
It is a very good indicator of scum if someone uses "to be honest" or similar often because town does have little need for dishonesty in the first place, and Nibbui has used it 13 times until now.
Nibbui used apologeticism multiple times to distance them from a lynch.
Nibbui made it clear that they are self-aware of their meta.
Their progression on mutant reads fake.
Their explanation of their vote on me is highly scummy.
Their backing down from NSG early looked like "oops I am pressuring a scumbuddy let's not do it"; why would town suddenly put all the pressure off there?
VOTE: Nibbui
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:35 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I think the way I've been singled out after the fact says enough about why I played this the way I did because if I didn't I'd always have lost any 1v1 with anyone off the back of "well x is towny and RC is too but who really knows that he is scum though?"

Your treatment of my slot backs me into a corner then you blame me for playing myself out of it
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:36 am

I tried to give it a rest and wait for another day. Varsoon wouldn't let that happen. I solved the problem. I won't apologize for it.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:39 am

You even acknowledge that if I was anyone else I would not be scumread here, and that should tell you all you need to know.

I wonder how any of you would approach mafia if people consistently, after play that they would say is never scum from anyone else, scumread you anyway
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:42 am

I rarely even tryhard as scum anymore. I have only given one scum game a true effort in the past year and I do this because when I'm actually power playing scum games the level of bs from this game gets jacked up to 11.

At this point it's pretty clear to me that there's literally nothing that I can say that will make you treat me like an actual player in this game so I just won't be one. I'll play in hoods and prodge until I get lynched. Cheers
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:15 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1973, Gamma Emerald wrote:@mutant what is your own read on me rn in general
Pretty null I think. Sorting you isn't high on my list of priorities. I plan to look back on what happened to make me a little suspicious of you before the FB unsuccessful derp hammer but since all it took for me to forget about that was reading a few more pages I doubt it was anything too scummy. In general, I don't remember much of your opinions and stances in this game. That's either because you don't have a loud enough voice here or because I'm just not paying you much attention (given my absence in the game, it's probably the latter).
I mostly just lurk now.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Mutant, why did you not vote for the entirety of Day 1?
What do you think about my case against Nibbui?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:29 am

NK15 why are you not interacting with me at all? Where do you stand
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:36 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2105, Elbirn wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: NK15

Choo-choo fuckers it's ya boi "Lil Compromise" comin' at ya on the microphone
I don't understand your logic here. You've scheduled us for 2 lynches and you want to make the more important one a compromise lynch? Given you've stated we get no extension on the night phase I don't know what you expect us to get out of the 2nd lynch.

And in response to 'when better than now' I would have thought maybe, y'know, when we've got more suspects than just a 1v1 to solve and people have actually had time to form solid reads on everyone in the game. I guess it's too late to talk about when the optimal time to use such an ability would be though.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:44 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2138, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wanna lynch mutant if Varsoon flips scum
Umm, why? I've been critical of Varsoon this entire game; even before the 1v1 started. What you're suggesting here is that my game plan would be to bus immediately, why do you think I would do that?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:47 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2140, Not Known 15 wrote:I think MariaR's claim has some problems.
If MariaR indeed needs to be added to every PT:
What about the SCUM PT? Is she already part of it?
I thought MariaR's quest was to get into
a
PT, not all of them. One of us is misremembering what she said and I'm pretty sure it's you. Scum don't have any reason to voluntarily fake claim a quest.
I mostly just lurk now.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2235, RadiantCowbells wrote:NK15 why are you not interacting with me at all? Where do you stand
Confused. I still think that you might be scum - your reads changed a bit too much. This also still applies:
In post 986, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 981, RadiantCowbells wrote:the difference between me and varsoon right now
is that I'm begging everyone to judge my alignment by the varsoon flip and focusing purely on what I can bring to the table lynching scum wise to prove that I'm town
and Varsoon is repeatedly bringing up that I'm 'making this personal' with him to get the idea in people's minds so that on the off chance that he manages to win the 1v1 he can then go in tomorrow and continue off of that line of thought.

one of the pair of us is willing to say that if this read is wrong they are scum by default
. the other is not. that should tell you about
who really expects the other to flip scum
and who is just trying to survive.
VOTE: Radiant Cowbells
Not buying this. There is no need for Varsoon, if town, to expressly state that they are scum by default because that's not his decision to make anyways - and not a desirable scenario for the unlikely TVT. Everyone knows, if for whatever reason, Varsoon flips town while you are town then you will fight against your lynch.
Saying that you are scum by default is just an appeal to emotion that can easily come from scum.
But... the problem is that if Varsoon was town with that behaviour I am not sure about how I can categorize your behaviour - whether you are scum trying to powerlynch town or town in major tunnel mode saying stupid things. I think it might be easier to read into your other interactions when they actually flip - there were a lot of things directed at you by others and when scum hopefully flips then we can look back at these interactions they had with you and assess you better... because if you are town and we lynch you then we get rid of someone who is normally pretty good at scumreading and pushing scum and that's bad. This is the reason for why I currently don't push for your lynch.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2237, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2138, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wanna lynch mutant if Varsoon flips scum
Umm, why? I've been critical of Varsoon this entire game; even before the 1v1 started. What you're suggesting here is that my game plan would be to bus immediately, why do you think I would do that?
That argument would hold weight if you ever fucking voted. Since you didn’t it would have been pretty clear that you were holding out despite expressing interest which really looks like a softbus strat to me.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:50 am

VOTE: NicoRobin

Gonna sheep Maria cuz she's cute and isn't calling me scum
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:50 am

Not real feeling nk15 flipping scum rn
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2238, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2140, Not Known 15 wrote:I think MariaR's claim has some problems.
If MariaR indeed needs to be added to every PT:
What about the SCUM PT? Is she already part of it?
I thought MariaR's quest was to get into
a
PT, not all of them. One of us is misremembering what she said and I'm pretty sure it's you. Scum don't have any reason to voluntarily fake claim a quest.
It has already been established that it was me.
Also, I never thought it was a fake claim. The problem with that claim was - and still is - that the claim looks like something from the scum side. The ready claiming of the bulletproof portion of the quest- as reward - is probably not fake but it looks like scum motivated real claiming. What's the town motivation into claiming Bulletproof if X happens when that makes scum, unless they have a strongman attack, unlikely to use their nightkill on them?
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:56 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Wow. I was fully expecting Varsoon to have been lynched given that it's now night but I wasn't expecting that not only is he town but he lied about so much of his role... Dude. No wonder half the town scum read you when you were so dishonest with us. I think this should serve as a lesson to everyone else in this game that lying is fundamentally scummy and you will be lynched for it.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:58 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2167, MariaR wrote:Not shocked at all.
VOTE: Nicorobin
Why Nico and not RC?
I mostly just lurk now.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2242, RadiantCowbells wrote:Not real feeling nk15 flipping scum rn
What about Nibbui? Why don't you sheep my vote? Why do you think that MariaR's push on Nico is better?
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:59 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2174, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Not Known 15
This seems right.
Huh. So you think that the 1v1 was TvT then?
I mostly just lurk now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:00 am

I don't think her push is better

As I stated I think she's cute and she's not scumreading me so
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:00 am

Do you think it wasn't, mutant?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”