Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Shattiel »

Yep
pretty sure Ap/Saudade Ap/RC isn't w/w
Garmr/saudade/ofhrz <-- not sure about two scums but 90% sure theres 1 scum here
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Saudade »

I am the best player on the table AP.
Lynch me and scum wins
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
xx2008
xx2008
Goon
xx2008
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by xx2008 »

Am I the only one who believes rcenigma is faking JOAT and is scum?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2477, xx2008 wrote:Am I the only one who believes rcenigma is faking JOAT and is scum?
Ap could be doing this as well, though.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2468, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2467, Garmr wrote:
In post 2465, Shattiel wrote:Have others actually done anything to prove they're town @garmr
Except FL ofc
My gut says sausade is town
Same. Are you thinking AP is likely town, or possible scum?
A DISloyal RB sounds a bit farfetched to be honest especially with a rolebloicker flip I would expect Ap to mirror the roleblocker that already flipped with the current duoality flips. So they are on my lynch list.
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:58 am

Post by AP »

In post 2477, xx2008 wrote:Am I the only one who believes rcenigma is faking JOAT and is scum?
It's possible but improbable IMHO
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:59 am

Post by AP »

In post 2478, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Ap could be doing this as well, though.
I'm not a JOAT though
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:59 am

Post by AP »

In post 2479, Garmr wrote:
In post 2465, Shattiel wrote:Have others actually done anything to prove they're town @garmr
Except FL ofc
A DISloyal RB sounds a bit farfetched to be honest especially with a rolebloicker flip I would expect Ap to mirror the roleblocker that already flipped with the current duoality flips. So they are on my lynch list.

What flipped RB?
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2482, AP wrote:
In post 2479, Garmr wrote:
Except FL ofc

What flipped RB?
DVa she was a roleblocker right?
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:42 am

Post by AP »

No, She was a Role
Stopper
. Roleblocker targeting you stops YOUR action. Rolestopper on you stops action ON YOU.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:44 am

Post by AP »

Rolestopper

A Rolestopper is a role that can target a player to stop all other Night actions from affecting them in any way. This is something like the inverse of a Roleblocker. A Rolestopper effectively turns their target into an Ascetic Bulletproof for that night.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:47 am

Post by AP »

In other words, it's a +ve utility only if it stops a kill on Town, but otherwise it's a -ve utility preventing kills on scum as well as investigation on anyone.

Like, assuming the most likely scenario (Gamma was on Nero and scum shot Gamma), if DVa was alive and was on Nero last night she would have stopped Gamma's action on him and thus Nero would have lived and Gamma would have still died.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 945, Shattiel wrote:
In post 943, Flubbernugget wrote:I dont think I ever said I had a read on either (though garmr comes off as gut town and I do find CT scummy as of recent)

So I have no clue why you're asking that question, what you expect it to accomplish, or how it's related to any of the dumbness surrounding your Mason "gambit"
You called out that the "town play" in MS continues to descend.. which means you're referring to someone who you townread?
I asked for clarification cause it's smells tmi and wolf fur
Why didn't you vote Flubber here?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 2456, AP wrote:
In post 2437, RCEnigma wrote:AP what were your targets in order?
Maxous, Garmr, You.
Why did you target RCE?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

RCEnigma and Maxous have been prodded.

The previous votecount is still valid.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2488, ofrhz wrote:
In post 2456, AP wrote:
Maxous, Garmr, You.
Why did you target RCE?
I'm starting to get a bit paranoid at you. It's not your norm to be this disengaged and come to throw some meaningless questions around then disappear again.

Where did the last session of questions lead you?

As for this one it was implicitly answered already (which means your skimming). I wanted to verify him once an for all, thinking he had a verifiable action. If he did and it went through it would have confirmed him 100% to me.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by AP »

In post 2490, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2488, ofrhz wrote:
In post 2456, AP wrote:
Maxous, Garmr, You.
Why did you target RCE?
I'm starting to get a bit paranoid at you. It's not your norm to be this disengaged and come to throw some meaningless questions around then disappear again.

As for this one it was implicitly answered already (which means your skimming). I wanted to verify him once an for all, thinking he had a verifiable action. If he did and it went through it would have confirmed him 100% to me.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by ofrhz »

But RCE never said what his third action was. I don't understand why you thought his action was verifiable and then would try to rb someone you were TR'ing?

If you really wanted to verify RCE's claikm, you could've done it n2 but instead decided to go for Garmr
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 2491, AP wrote: I'm starting to get a bit paranoid at you. It's not your norm to be this disengaged and come to throw some meaningless questions around then disappear again.

None of your actions are verifiable at this point and your crumb wasn't really a crumb now that i look at it:
In post 848, AP wrote:@FL: I get that. I got it the first time too. Problem is [redacted][redacted][reacted] so I hope you'll excuse me if I don't fully trust your read. Not that I have a "strong" read on Maxous anyway, but he's not in my lynch pool for D1, so it would take me more than just your word of honour to sheep you there.
In post 1697, AP wrote:Yes, and it's quite a coincidence you came into D2 tunneling me in particular. It's also quite a coincidence I provided a quote from my D1 posts where I decided I would target you in specific and crumbed it while I was addressing the IC.
if this was your only crumb, I don't think anyone could've picked up on the fact that you RB'd max N1 based on this post alone.

and my primary reason for townreading you, which was that Flubber calling you out made you more likely to be town, kind of no longer holds true because he did the same thing with the random shading that went nowhere with Creature
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 2459, AP wrote:
In post 2457, ofrhz wrote:AP why didn’t you crumb your role? Can you point out instances where you were a TPR and didn’t crumb this?
I only crumb as A50.
I guess this question didn't lead to anything because it looks like you've only rolled VT as town on AP
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 730, AP wrote:
In post 638, Shattiel wrote:Max and I are actually masons
Did Max confirm? It would be easy for a Cop to verify TWO slots if that was the case. I don't think faking Masons is a large is at all a good idea, so I'm tentatively removing Max from my D1 lynch pool.
In post 734, AP wrote:
In post 649, Shattiel wrote:The mason claim is actually a joke.
[Insert meme here]
That lasted for what? 4 hours?? You're back in my lynch pool.

Hint: Max is not though. If you flip scum you were most likely faking a Mason with TOWN. (Oh, keep your mouth shut, FL).
Also it looks like you took Max out of your lynchpool at this point because Shattiel fakeclaimed Mason with him (and by your logic, that made Maxous more likely to be town).

But you claimed that you removed Max from your lynchpool around because you intended to RB them?
In post 1671, AP wrote:
In post 848, AP wrote:@FL: I get that. I got it the first time too. Problem is [redacted][redacted][reacted] so I hope you'll excuse me if I don't fully trust your read. Not that I have a "strong" read on Maxous anyway, but he's not in my lynch pool for D1, so it would take me more than just your word of honour to sheep you there.
^^ See? I wasn't sure (and I was also teasing FL about his shitty play in another game that has now ended). THIS is the point where I decided I'd go for Max rather than Shattiel.
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by AP »

In post 2492, ofrhz wrote:But RCE never said what his third action was. I don't understand why you thought his action was verifiable and then would try to rb someone you were TR'ing?

If you really wanted to verify RCE's claikm, you could've done it n2 but instead decided to go for Garmr
VOTE: ofrhz

The ofrhz I know certainly knows how to read.

Let me tell you what RCE said about his last night action:
In post 2381, RCEnigma wrote:I used my protection last night, was I your target?
Then your huge multi-quote post proved you're not even reading for comprehension, but rather to try and find some contradiction to push that you failed to see the bolded:
In post 734, AP wrote:
[Insert meme here]
That lasted for what? 4 hours?? You're back in my lynch pool.

Hint: Max is not though.
If you flip scum
you were most likely faking a Mason with TOWN. (Oh, keep your mouth shut, FL).
Did Shattiel flip yet? Did she flip before and get reinstalled into the game perhaps??
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by AP »

That's two independent Srs here guys. I would lynch either of ofrhz or Saudade. My preference now is ofrhz though bc I don't think Saudade lives to endgame as a solo scum.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 2496, AP wrote:
In post 2492, ofrhz wrote:But RCE never said what his third action was. I don't understand why you thought his action was verifiable and then would try to rb someone you were TR'ing?

VOTE: ofrhz

The ofrhz I know certainly knows how to read.

Let me tell you what RCE said about his last night action:
In post 2381, RCEnigma wrote:I used my protection last night, was I your target?
RCE said his last night action was a protective one in the beginning of this dayphase though. You couldn't have known that his night action was a protective
at the time you decided to RB him last night

I could've been clearer when I said "RCE never said what his third action was," but my point was that last night, you tried to RB someone whose role you weren't sure you could confirm in an attempt to confirm them? I don't understand the logic behind that, especially since RCE was someone you were townreading since halfway through D1 I believe.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by ofrhz »

Then your huge multi-quote post proved you're not even reading for comprehension, but rather to try and find some contradiction to push that you failed to see the bolded:
In post 734, AP wrote:
[Insert meme here]
That lasted for what? 4 hours??
You're back in my lynch pool.

Hint:
Max is not though.
If you flip scum you were most likely faking a Mason with TOWN. (Oh, keep your mouth shut, FL).
Did Shattiel flip yet? Did she flip before and get reinstalled into the game perhaps??
You clearly said you were taking Max out of the lynchpool here. And the sentences that followed implied you did so because of the mason fakeclaim.
And I still don't see how this was a crumb or indicated that you were taking Max out of the lynchpool because you decided to target them.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”