Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean Nippy felt like this game wasn't worth playing in and signed up for another game. And that's after two days of not post here b/c the mod couldn't be bothered to prod him. I'm not seeing a huge difference between Flippy's actions and Roster's.

What are your thoughts on RCE saying that scum is voting him but is adament that its not you?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I think he's been trying to change his mind subtly actually.

It's definitely strange. Not to mention that he is trying to draw a circle around the intersection of voters before the lynch even happens. That just tells scum who voted for jibril to not vote for him. Especially that they can easily do that anyway, where they take turns being on the lynch each day.
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Yeah like nippy stopped even prodging is what I'm saying. He had a brief peak of activity at some point in day 1 and then just stopped caring alltogether.

1. He barely had pressure on him to dissuade him from playing.
2. If he were scum I feel like his partners would have brought repping out up earlier, either in the gamechat or their PT
3. Roster tunnelled me to death as town last game. I don't know if it's a fluke of a game or what but she was one of the top posters.

"
"- Pine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean basically, Roster is saying that he felt like Vedith's trolling in one game was town motivated via reaction testing and here it's just useless trolling. And Vedith is getting up in his grill about it. I mean neither side really WOWs me I guess.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1327, BuJaber wrote:1. He barely had pressure on him to dissuade him from playing.
I mean he wasn't getting heat until today and it's not impossible that he's just like "fuck trying to redeem my slot"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 342, Vedith wrote:Trolling in games will get you lynched a lot more than not so explain why trolling is scummy for a start and why it benefits Scum.
b/c trolling is 0 scumhunting and the motivation for that is pretty obvious. Also, if you troll every game or some other anti-town thing it you are going to get the "Vedith always does this. it's null."

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1329, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1327, BuJaber wrote:1. He barely had pressure on him to dissuade him from playing.
I mean he wasn't getting heat until today and it's not impossible that he's just like "fuck trying to redeem my slot"
And yet didn't ask for replacement until days after?
People really do not understand what "Play to your win condition" is. Town or scum. :/

Whatever I really shouldn't talk about that right now

They're both useless slots that may or may not flip scum. I still think it's far better to lynch someone who's scummy that also has content to analyze post flip.

Inactive slots can be replaced. From my experience replacements always help town.

"
"- Pine
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1330, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 342, Vedith wrote:Trolling in games will get you lynched a lot more than not so explain why trolling is scummy for a start and why it benefits Scum.
b/c trolling is 0 scumhunting and the motivation for that is pretty obvious. Also, if you troll every game or some other anti-town thing it you are going to get the "Vedith always does this. it's null."

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Honestly I don't know why trolly accounts are tolerated. And it seems the trend is growing with some serious players making alts just to troll in.

When you roll town as a troll you might as well just hold a huge "Fuck you" sign to your fellow townies.

It's actually not anti-scum to do it, because of how rampant town trolling has been lately.

"
"- Pine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but if I move back to RCE then Eyes won't trust my reads anymore. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think alot of players actually like playing scum and not being pro-town as town only helps your scum game. At least that's my theory.

I don't that much about who is lynched between RCE and Flippy. I'd like to see the Creature voters choose one or the other.

rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

Sorry. There’s so many pages to catch up on. I will try my best.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wich one of your scumbuddies told you to come post?

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1326, BuJaber wrote:I think he's been trying to change his mind subtly actually.

It's definitely strange. Not to mention that he is trying to draw a circle around the intersection of voters before the lynch even happens. That just tells scum who voted for jibril to not vote for him. Especially that they can easily do that anyway, where they take turns being on the lynch each day.
It's more like I see a possibility of Bujaber/eyes but I don't feel strong enough about either to pursue or case around it. I'm also trying to avoid diluting the group I think holds scum by adding additional slots to the Poe.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

UNVOTE: have at it.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:09 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

I was skimming the last page and noticed a few people mentioned me.

I overloaded on games before going on a trip. I’ve sorted out most of it, but I still need to do a sesh to sort out this one.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:19 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 1319, Succinct wrote:
In post 1279, Enigma wrote:I bow to your amazing deduction skills
You should; Creature's improved scumgame's not this good.
Creature's wasn't playing any game earlier but lurking and trolling, and that's not enough to deduce he is town (as opposed to he is scum).

Anyway in the mean time:
VOTE: rooster
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:10 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 834, RCEnigma wrote:In fact, I'll even offer myself you and when I flip town you can be the turbo Lynch.
I never like it when people try to sacrifice themselves.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:14 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 947, RCEnigma wrote:I thought Stanley made this post but I was wrong. Still curious which flip made eyes town and why exactly?
Vedith - I was only getting eyes from associatives, and since Vedith flipped town there was none, and it was probably town trying to work together.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:16 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 972, stan1ey wrote:That is objectively a very scummy thing to post
As if such a thing exists...
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:18 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 983, BuJaber wrote:Because the gambit helps scum more than town I'm inclined to believe it comes from scum.

I think if he were PR you'd agree with me that he committed suicide, so let's say he's either VT or scum.

If VT, the obvious advantage is to bait the NK. No other advantage. You could say him trying to take himself out of the lynch pool helps increase the odds of lynching scum, but at the same time it increases the odds of lynching or exposing an actual TPR.

If scum, he is trying to avoid getting lynched, distracts the game thread by making the players discuss his claim, could potentially expose PRs who are less likely to believe him, or even try to lynch players who call him out on it.

As for the sorting, this engagement between us 3 is a good start, and also seeing your reactions to other wagons etc. I am less sure of my original assumption that one of you has to be scum. Without a joges flip that was a premature assumption to make.
This is town.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:20 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 998, stan1ey wrote:Alright fair enough
VOTE: flippy
I still think youre mafia
You still think RCE is mafia? Then why change your vote?
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:20 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 1002, Eyes without a face wrote:I see lots of talk but little production. You're all repeating the same arguments against each other and it boils down to "this is how I feel but I have no evidence" which isn't helping me much.

I even asked BuJ & Enigma questions and they didn't respond. Well, BuJ didn't and Enigma didn't post since.

I think I should have stayed in mini games because I suspect the larger numbers are confusing me but I am already here so I will try my best and if it doesn't work then I will refrain from joining large games in the future.
Eyes is also town.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:34 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 1016, Eyes without a face wrote:RCE talks a lot, but I am finding it hard to comprehend everything he says.
Me too.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:34 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 1017, Creature wrote:This game still keeps being uninteresting.
At least try when you're posting.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:35 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 1022, Enigma wrote:I just remember in my reread after the flips that something felt a bit off in his posts .. i think it was something about the backflipping to/fro on vedith at the end of D1. haven't seen enough of his posts today though
I don't get why people think stuff like that is scummy.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”