RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:10 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Because it's literally the reason you gave for it being a scummy vote.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:12 am

Post by RCEnigma »

What do you think of roster?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:13 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

his fear of 'overkill scanning him' doesn't matter to him voting overkill or not. his vote is not going to do anything.

his vote on me, then to overkill, then to me, then to overkill, the progression is not townie.

This is his post when he voted me :
Are you actually trying to pressure me into not posting and thus looking scummy?

You're only trying to get me lynched because you know it will benefit you and your buddies.

Even if you were town, that post is still anti-town.

VOTE: DoubtingThomas
He says, "You're only trying to get me lynched because you know it will benefit you and your buddies." That is exactly what 0verk1ll has done a long time before me. Yet, he didn't call 0verk1ll out on the same thing. He didn't say 0verk1ll constantly advocating for his lynch out of nowhere is "an anti-town post". He is using made up reason to vote me, but didn't vote on 0verk1ll despite him doing the same thing in a worse way in his perspective.

That's how you know his initial vote on me is bull shit
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:14 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 575, RCEnigma wrote:Because it's literally the reason you gave for it being a scummy vote.
read the whole thing. that is 1 part of many other scum points he has against him. and i want your detailed thought on all of the points i've made.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:15 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 576, RCEnigma wrote:What do you think of roster?
he and i have been mindmelding a lot. i am not lynching there today
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:15 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 572, Vedith wrote:
In post 568, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 562, Vedith wrote:Why are you so angry this game?
this is actually a scummy post. i don't see anger in any of my posts. explain what made you think i was angry at all. maybe i am just annoyed that lich is not getting lynched already even though he is literally bleeding scum
Call it what you want, just chill out a bit.
I get it's frustrating but shitting on people for their play or in general regardless doesn't help. I've done it enough in the past to know.
your opinion on my case
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:18 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 578, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 575, RCEnigma wrote:Because it's literally the reason you gave for it being a scummy vote.
read the whole thing. that is 1 part of many other scum points he has against him. and i want your detailed thought on all of the points i've made.
Yeah I'm not doing that, I've read it and I'll keep it in mind.

If the theory he thinks overkill is cop doesn't hold up. Why do you think he decided you were the scum pushing him and not overkill?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 580, DoubtingThomas wrote:your opinion on my case
Well I'm obviously going to be biased here as I town read him.
I think you're unintentionally trying to push bad posts from Lich as summer then they are. And this is because A) you see him as Scum and therefore worse or B) you want town to lynch an acceptable mis lynch.

His posts show doubt on his reads which is town for me. His posts don't influence me on your read.
I claim scum \o/
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:30 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 581, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 578, DoubtingThomas wrote:
Yeah I'm not doing that, I've read it and I'll keep it in mind.

If the theory he thinks overkill is cop doesn't hold up. Why do you think he decided you were the scum pushing him and not overkill?
stop mentioning 5% of the 100% of scum case i have on him
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:32 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

rce, who are you going to vote?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:39 am

Post by RCEnigma »

It's the only part I was really interested in. If you don't have an answer for it you don't have an answer for it.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:39 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 584, DoubtingThomas wrote:rce, who are you going to vote?
Scum, probably. Why?
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:01 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 563, DoubtingThomas wrote:
Being toxic, 'disrespectful', 'salty', 'hostility', 'being wotcable' are non-scum points.

He is calling out random posts 'scummy' but isn't explaining why it's scummy, it is all level 0 nonsense. Feels like he fucking rng'ed my posts to call some posts scummy and point out that some posts are aggressive, but not necessary, scummy, in an attempt to make me look scummy. but oh boy this whole fucking case has literally 0 substance and if you don't see it, you are actually scum.
They are scum points because you're not acting towny by making the town think you don't want to cooperate. They're certainly negative charisma points either way.
In post 563, DoubtingThomas wrote:temporal lich is the lynch today, 100% of the time. sorry guys. this is ltierally a village idiot just screaming DT DT DT entire day phase while spamming thread with random garbage

VOTE: temporallich
Nice fake vote. Also you're scum and you know it. Calling me names is only going to make you scummier.
time will end
Rabbi Vole
Rabbi Vole
Goon
Rabbi Vole
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Rabbi Vole »

Lich why didn't you respond to my last post?
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:40 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 538, Rabbi Vole wrote:Which of those posts do you think actually probably come from scum? Allowing it's scum's job to get mislynched and not get lynched vs. town's job is to expose and lynch scum - what's he actually doing to push a scum wincon? I get that DT's playstyle is a little unconventional by MafiaScum standards but I'm not sure I get what makes you think he's advancing a mafia aligned win condition? I feel like you just don't like him

I'm still pretty null on DT. I'm a bit surprised you have such an intense read on him
Posts that can't possibly come from town: , , , ,

DT's tunneling me and A50, turning off the town, having unconventional reads and not explaining them (*cough* rosterfoster *cough*), pocketing Creature, saying DT's NAI and then town, and being a wrench in all of the town's efforts.
time will end
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

But why can’t they come from town?
Rabbi Vole
Rabbi Vole
Goon
Rabbi Vole
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Rabbi Vole »

Literally none of those posts are wolfy imo. Talk me through the scum thought process you're seeing there? What's he doing to achieve his wincon (mislynching townies and stopping us from lynching him and his buddies)?
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 591, Rabbi Vole wrote:Literally none of those posts are wolfy imo. Talk me through the scum thought process you're seeing there? What's he doing to achieve his wincon (mislynching townies and stopping us from lynching him and his buddies)?
Trying to get people to stop posting is obviously going to make them low hanging fruit and thus easy mislynches. Tunneling them tears through any attempt at actually trying to find scum, and the hostility only adds salt to the wound. DT is parading "I'm town" to try to make confused townies lynch someone else or not agree on a lynch.

If either me, A50, or RCE (townlocked by me) is the nightkill, DT is most likely the reason why.

Tell me how DT is town in your eyes and maybe I'll spare him the D1 lynch.
time will end
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by podoboq »

Dr Worm and volxen have been prodded
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:07 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 556, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 540, Rabbi Vole wrote:RCE I'll reevaluate but seems consensus town and he's a fairly easy read
What is that's prompting the need to re evaluate now? What was your initial evaluation?

If you could explain your roster vote as well and why specifically you picked him out of your pool of 5-6 slots that were vote worthy. 3 you said you read fairly well, what are your impressions on those 3 slots?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:23 pm

Post by teacher »

VOTE: pignash

While I have been inactive due to reallife, I have been skimming the thread. I have to be honest, it feels stagnant. My reads havent changed much since , despite more than 8 more pages being added. I feel like lots of players arent following up on their own questions, and that people are just in their tunnels not trying to get broader board reads. Im going to read through again on a laptop now to see if I missed something, but I dont like how the game feels generally.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by teacher »

@Vedith - I like your ISO, but Im (not surprisingly) not crazy about your read on me. Can you tell me why Im scum?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:40 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 517, RCEnigma wrote:So since there is no effort to break that town block up it makes sense to me that there would be a deep wolf within that grouping.
But see and . I think there is an effort to break it up somewhat. Nobody pushed either player for their reasoning behind the reads, and I had asked already.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:45 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 349, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 335, teacher wrote:
In post 288, Dr Worm wrote:DR WORM WILL DIE SOON!! not WASTING BRAIN on ALINGMINTS!!
I dont get this unwillingness to read at all. OK youre a coach. But nobody's playing your game, and you probably have a N1 pass. So (a) why do you think you will die soon? and (b) why wouldnt you try to read the game to find the VT?
WHY you THINK there"s ONLY ONE VT??
I answered your question - I dont think that, but was using it as a category noun like "scum" singular refers to multiple players. WHY WONT YOU ANSWER MINE?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:36 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 597, teacher wrote:
In post 517, RCEnigma wrote:So since there is no effort to break that town block up it makes sense to me that there would be a deep wolf within that grouping.
But see and . I think there is an effort to break it up somewhat. Nobody pushed either player for their reasoning behind the reads, and I had asked already.
Possibly. I think I'm having trouble at the moment since the game has started to revolve around slots I'm not necessarily interacting with so it's hard for me to judge. I will have to clear my head and re evaluate at some point.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”