JohnnyEnglish
JohnnyEnglish
Goon
JohnnyEnglish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:02 am

Post by JohnnyEnglish »

I'd like the players who are defending Alonzo or are against his wagon to explain why, please.

I think he is currently anti-town at best and scum at worst.

As much as I'd hate for the day to end prematurely, I also believe that some flips are necessary to move the game forward. I'll give this a little around 12 or 24 hours or so, before making a final decision.

For those who are backing Alonzo, make your cases or forever hold your peace.

Cheers.
JohnnyEnglish
JohnnyEnglish
Goon
JohnnyEnglish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:04 am

Post by JohnnyEnglish »

In post 898, Fractured wrote:
Most Conflicted - Discussing W Other Head Too:
Johnny
Are you comfortable at this point in time with sharing with the thread what those conflicts are, and why there is a discrepancy in reads between your two heads? Where are you at in the current point in time? Could you describe this a little bit more to us?

Cheers.
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Reality Check »

It's been three fucking days

You can chill out mr "mi6 agent"
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

Ankamius + mastina hydra
JohnnyEnglish
JohnnyEnglish
Goon
JohnnyEnglish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:08 am

Post by JohnnyEnglish »

In post 902, Reality Check wrote:It's been three fucking days

In over 98% of mafia forum sites globally available, three days is the upper maximum limit of game day deadlines.

Cheers.
Fractured
Fractured
Goon
Fractured
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Fractured »

Taly on Reality

a lot of it is meta and tone, also because I don't see scum-motivation in your posting.

I think
Ank's
focus on this slot is mostly to get a strong understanding of the gamestate, which is very town-indicative of her, as she's looking at a tell that I confirm has validity.

Your reaction to the vig in your post where
"you played for both being vigged or it being faked"
reinforces my idea that you're coming at this with a town thought process, you're looking at different perspectives in the game and seeing how that lines up to your reads whether you post or explain them.

Still like your opener and progression in hindsight, there's an emphasis placed on solving versus pushing or throwing around scumreads and suspicion.

Not as good at reading
Mastina
, but they seem involved in the game that doesn't revolve around creating a narrative on what people should think of a slot or whether a push needs to occur with someone.

Enter
doesn't follow my read much here, and I'm discussing it with him.

p-edit

we will get to you and
alonzo
in time,
johnny

Can you re-link your posts around your scumcase here, so it's easier to follow your thought process? ty

p-edit again lol

JohnnyEnglish wrote:
In post 898, Fractured wrote:
Most Conflicted - Discussing W Other Head Too:
Johnny
Are you comfortable at this point in time with sharing with the thread what those conflicts are, and why there is a discrepancy in reads between your two heads? Where are you at in the current point in time? Could you describe this a little bit more to us?

Cheers.
More of, I want to get the opinion of my other head to help my thinking.

I like that you're building townreads and pushing a scumread coherently. I feel iffy about you gathering votes for a lynch whether that's agenda-based or not, and I like your single-minded focus and see your impatience to see flips as likely a town thought process.

You also came into the thread later, and this isn't AI in of itself, but in light of what I stated above, it emphasizes my thoughts.

But that's the thing, I have things I like and feel iffy on, and I think they're NAI or not strongly town or scum either way. I'm working to dispel this.
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:12 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 903, JohnnyEnglish wrote:
In post 902, Reality Check wrote:It's been three fucking days

In over 98% of mafia forum sites globally available, three days is the upper maximum limit of game day deadlines.

Cheers.
is mafia scum one of those other sites
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Fractured
Fractured
Goon
Fractured
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Fractured »

fuck, I'm being too wordy for my liking

waiting for Qs to flow, come on bby's
Fractured
Fractured
Goon
Fractured
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Fractured »

In post 906, Fractured wrote:I am not concise enough.

Waiting for questions toward this hydra.
Is this post more like your style
Enter <3
?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm pretty sure Brigitte is town, Taly
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 908, Ankamius wrote:I'm pretty sure Brigitte is town, Taly

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Fractured
Fractured
Goon
Fractured
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:30 am

Post by Fractured »

In post 909, Reality Check wrote:
Pretty sure you only get three strikes before you're out and that's number four. :3

What reason do you have to believe
Brigitte
is not scum that is also accessible to this hydra?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:31 am

Post by implosion »

I have a lot to process and say when I’m on computer+have time tonight or tomorrow.

Alonzo is one of my most conflicted reads probably. But I’m absolutely not opposed to the wagon on him. I just feel like Michael Scott has had really terrible reactions to pressure and I think guiltylions post is getting at something real at the very least. I’ll again elaborate when I’m on computer.
Fractured
Fractured
Goon
Fractured
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:32 am

Post by Fractured »

In post 909, Reality Check wrote:
not feeling as strongly, so can you talk to me about that?

p-edit

hi bby :3

also, it's more like 7 strikes on
Ank
at this point ;) hehe
<3
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Reality Check »

Ngl most of it is neighborhood stuff

She's been saying pretty different stuff in there compared to what she's been posting in the main thread, but the stuff she's been posting has matched the same overall thought process she's had in the main thread

Plus she mentioned a couple other things that I'm not sure scum would want to specifically say there, so... :S

I know this isn't very convincing to anyone without access to that PT but that's been my overall read of her so far. I don't see why scum would go that specific approach.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 895, Fractured wrote:
In post 848, Varsoon wrote:It's still implosion, folks.
Taly
would like more than this.

Responding to any post outside discussing a few people would greatly improve people's perception of you this game.

What do you think about
Implosion's
recent posts?

How do you feel about
Parm/Alonzo
wagons?
That's the problem, Taly; I don't care about people's perception of me (in general but also) in this game.

I think that Implosions earlier posts warrant more concern than more recent ones, but that this shift in game approach seems like a response to early pressure that has worked on their behalf.

Parm's wagon doesn't make sense to me. I don't see what Parm's done that merits being lynched. I've tried to ask people who I'm more familiar with and their answers haven't been satisfying.

Alonzo, I can get, but that's just cus the guy has a bit of an abrasive devil-may-care style to his posts. Dunno that it makes him scum.

Honestly, I'm fine with either flipping, given that they could be scum just playing in a way that doesn't ping to me and it'll give plenty of info that actually might drive my engagement towards scumhunting based on wagon comp. I just don't wanna be complicit in those lynches because then I get less information at the point of flip.
Brigitte
Brigitte
Goon
Brigitte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Brigitte »

In post 914, Varsoon wrote:Alonzo, I can get, but that's just cus the guy has a bit of an abrasive devil-may-care style to his posts. Dunno that it makes him scum.
I agree with the attitude but have you been following his thought process at all? Because I don't see the thought process to be very townie here, disregarding the attitude portion which I think is definitely not AI.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:46 am

Post by Varsoon »

Can't say that I could provide a clear-cut throughline for anyone's thought process this game. I'm not that engaged. It's also probably why I'm still on implosion--I don't think I could justify joining a different wagon and if the wagon flipped, I wouldn't really shore up my alignment for others because of how passionless my vote there would be.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:46 am

Post by implosion »

In post 914, Varsoon wrote:
In post 895, Fractured wrote:
In post 848, Varsoon wrote:It's still implosion, folks.
Taly
would like more than this.

Responding to any post outside discussing a few people would greatly improve people's perception of you this game.

What do you think about
Implosion's
recent posts?

How do you feel about
Parm/Alonzo
wagons?
That's the problem, Taly; I don't care about people's perception of me (in general but also) in this game.

I think that Implosions earlier posts warrant more concern than more recent ones, but that this shift in game approach seems like a response to early pressure that has worked on their behalf.

Parm's wagon doesn't make sense to me. I don't see what Parm's done that merits being lynched. I've tried to ask people who I'm more familiar with and their answers haven't been satisfying.

Alonzo, I can get, but that's just cus the guy has a bit of an abrasive devil-may-care style to his posts. Dunno that it makes him scum.

Honestly, I'm fine with either flipping, given that they could be scum just playing in a way that doesn't ping to me and it'll give plenty of info that actually might drive my engagement towards scumhunting based on wagon comp. I just don't wanna be complicit in those lynches because then I get less information at the point of flip.
Varsoon like ive said eleven times my “shift in approach” is because I took a fucking plane to New Jersey and was more or less vla and only on mobile and now I’m taking a plane back
Brigitte
Brigitte
Goon
Brigitte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Brigitte »

In post 916, Varsoon wrote:Can't say that I could provide a clear-cut throughline for anyone's thought process this game. I'm not that engaged. It's also probably why I'm still on implosion--I don't think I could justify joining a different wagon and if the wagon flipped, I wouldn't really shore up my alignment for others because of how passionless my vote there would be.
So are you basically still in RVs then?
Fractured
Fractured
Goon
Fractured
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:58 am

Post by Fractured »

why did i just now 100% connect that you guys are in a hood?
@reality

kind of makes me vibe with the mutual townread you guys have,
Enter
doesn't agree with me on
Reality
and we're actively discussing it, but this is my instant thought.

also this feels more like
vars
town tonally and want to know why people scumread them, will respond to them in depth later

but my family is going out to celebrate my $32K scholarship offer :D good vibes
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:59 am

Post by Varsoon »

My implo vote wasn't RVS.
I don't usually RVS.
Like I always have intent with my vote.

@Implo: That's fair, man, but I still have doubts about your align independent of that shift.

@Taly: CONGRATS!!!~
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 919, Fractured wrote:why did i just now 100% connect that you guys are in a hood?
@reality

kind of makes me vibe with the mutual townread you guys have,
Enter
doesn't agree with me on
Reality
and we're actively discussing it, but this is my instant thought.

also this feels more like
vars
town tonally and want to know why people scumread them, will respond to them in depth later

but my family is going out to celebrate my $32K scholarship offer :D good vibes
Brigitte actually has role confirmation that this slot is town, ours is a generic non-role-confirmed read

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Brigitte
Brigitte
Goon
Brigitte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:05 am

Post by Brigitte »

In post 919, Fractured wrote:kind of makes me vibe with the mutual townread you guys have
My role pm confirms Reality as town btw. I mentioned this in my first few posts if you missed it.
Brigitte
Brigitte
Goon
Brigitte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Brigitte »

In post 920, Varsoon wrote:My implo vote wasn't RVS.
I don't usually RVS.
Like I always have intent with my vote.

@Implo: That's fair, man, but I still have doubts about your align independent of that shift.

@Taly: CONGRATS!!!~
I guess I don't understand your position on Implosion, because the case you made earlier didn't seem what was going on at all in the game state. I read Implosions earlier posts to be non-committed lackadaisical in nature and wasn't AI.
Brigitte
Brigitte
Goon
Brigitte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Brigitte »

I actually thought your post about implosion was more of a reaction test

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”