Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3375 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3357, Chara wrote:oldest trick in the fucking book. i'm stupid.
there's no way Ank was bussing with that ruleset.

we have two more chances to lynch a scum or we lose. that's basically it.
Yeah, Ank confitown now.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3362, tris wrote:Oh my gosh. Why didn't I think about this possibility. This is exactly like that other game.
I’ve never played a game like this before.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3367, Chara wrote:town: Ankamius, skitter30, Elbirn, Succinct (unless this was the bus? going to look again)

probably town based on my theory: tris

player i'm townreading but really really needs to get in here and town it up so i don't worry he's scum: Creature

leftovers: Reck, Nim, NMSA

not good enough, but it's a start. gun to my head i'd lynch Reck.
In post 3376, Nimueh wrote:
In post 3362, tris wrote:Oh my gosh. Why didn't I think about this possibility. This is exactly like that other game.
I’ve never played a game like this before.
How am I a “leftover”, Chara? Check my ISO if you think I would have known this? And now you’re also doubting Creature? I would think that logically you ought to be more suspicious of people who would actually have familiarity with this game, than those who wouldn’t.

You have been on both town wagons and YOU made it clear you wanted Xtoxm over Flubber. So, you suddenly doing this 180 makes me lose that hard townread I had on you earlier. Your read change on me AND Creature makes 0 sense, here.

I was thinking that there could possibly be one deep wolf in this setup, maybe I’ve found it? :shifty:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:17 pm

Post by Nimueh »

Nimueh
Creature
Ankamius
Succinct
Elbirn

———————

Only ones I feel really confident on being town.

@Chara, tell me how your 180 makes any sense here?

I’m definitely not sheeping you anymore.

I want to hear what the rest of my top townreads think. I don’t buy Chara’s 180 on either me or Creature, she’s been tr both our slots the entire game and I partially voted Xtoxm because you were opposed to Flubber, so no, you don’t get to play town leader after this.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by Nimueh »

VOTE: Chara
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:00 pm

Post by Nimueh »

Before Flubber flip

Spoiler:
In post 1003, Chara wrote:
In post 1000, Ankamius wrote:yes I'm mad

I'm positively fuming that you're acting like scum
discredits Flubber's word choice (being "mad" means "scumreading me because" in this context and Ank of course knows this) by trolling and doesn't engage with his argument at all.
i don't know if this is scummy, maybe i would be reading it as scummy in a vacuum but i feel like Ankamius is just like this. but i don't really like it.

Flubber: when you talked about people being frustrated with her playstyle, it sounded like you were one of them. but i find her playing close to her chest is only frustrating if she's concealing town thoughts, not scum thoughts.
In post 1539, Chara wrote:still catching up. still liking Flubber, especially in . i'll admit i don't have the best awareness of the full gamestate but Flubber doesn't feel like he has a lot of support or is really "in" a group, which i like for town more than scum.
In post 1558, Chara wrote:i'm not scumreading Nimueh at all. Enter keeps calling Nim's play crappy but it does suck to be pushed for said crappy play when you're sick and can't parse such a big game.
i don't know if i'm townreading Nim either but pushing a player who isn't even settled and is asking for help just isn't going to go anywhere in my opinion.

pedit: Nim didn't like being voted solely on activity. tris backed off because the vote was obviously about only Nim's activity. what's the problem.
In post 1565, Chara wrote:
In post 1173, Nimueh wrote:But the real question you should be asking yourself is why are you so hellbent on playing this badly and why are you refusing to do anything other than wrongly call me scum?

I keep begging people to engage me, to help me get into this game and yes, you 100% should feel embarrassed about your awful play here because you aren’t even trying to examine any other slots but if I get mislynched, you will be forced to.
this is really hard to scumread. i don't think Nim's responses have been amazing but i can understand why they feel this way and it doesn't look at all like purposely dodging questions.
In post 1754, Chara wrote:i don't love the vote either. obviously i don't know you but i'm agreeing with Ank that you look more like town than scum and skitter's case on you just seems to be gut based about you seeming flat.
it just doesn't feel right. especially with both me and Ankamius giving reasons for you to be town that skitter doesn't seem to have engaged with.
In post 1834, Chara wrote:i think that Flubber's reads are rather controversial, that he's genuinely frustrated, and that even though his thought process isn't entirely transparent to me with his conclusions i'm still not seeing where the scum part is. weird isn't scum.
In post 1874, Chara wrote:players i'm not really townreading: skitter, tris, Elbirn, Creature, nmsa
players i'm sort of townreading: Nimueh, Reck

everyone else is town for me.
In post 2387, Chara wrote:Nim is a townlean now.

still working too much. back to normal on Monday.
In post 2615, Chara wrote:i don't think Creature is scum here. if there's a good argument i'll listen, but being underwhelming on a replace in a big game isn't a scumtell. i can see his thought process well enough, and i've played with Creature enough that at this point i think i can tell how he's feeling about a game.
In post 2620, Chara wrote:i think there are slots outside of those five i'd lynch before Creature. Nim i need to look at your case for, because there are very few players i'm willing to think will lean this far into the emotional side of things as scum, though they do exist.
Flubber i could see, Xtoxm i could see. skitter i don't know. i probably will continue to not know without talking to her again/another flip or so.
In post 2621, Chara wrote:
In post 2619, Nimueh wrote:I’m tilted because I have been putting a lot of effort into trying to solve this game and to know I have been basically wasting my time, just waiting until God knows when, I get mislynched, was just not cool with me. I’m sorry if you think I’m overreacting but I consider Ank someone who should be able to read me, so maybe what you’re not getting is it’s a bit hard not to take this personally since I’m pretty sure Reck is wrong and she’s also town here.
i do get it. it's frustrating. there are a lot of players that i think should be able to read me by now and when they don't it's very disheartening. it's also bittersweet to hear "you're good at scum, so i can't townread you."
but Ank is obviously not doing it on purpose, she's solving with what she has, so there's no need to insult her. obviously this whole conversation only applies if you're town (which i lean towards).

you're not wasting your time. i just don't like to see players insulting each other or being hurt because of misreads.
In post 2624, Chara wrote:Nim, you being flipped town doesn't help anything. at all, really. it would just be a way for you to get out of the game, just like Brigitte did. i'm interested in solving, not flipping players who want to be flipped. the fact that you want out makes you even less likely to be scum to me. proving you as town doesn't affect Ank's solve very much, so there's just no point in doing it.
if you want to leave this game, replace out. that's how it works. wanting to be lynched when you're town doesn't help anyone.
or, keep playing and keep pushing your reads even if you're being scumread. that's also part of being town.
In post 2639, Chara wrote:i think i like an Xtoxm lynch a lot more than a Flubber one. the nmsa thing is notable, but as skitter pointed out it changed direction
after
nmsa's wagon had cooled down. u2 shopped around for a different lynch after that.

he's a few times now made posts to the effect of trying to understand other players, but it seems more like lip service to me than anything else. and Xtoxm's contributions upon replacing in have been nil. for someone who wants to lynch anyone besides his townreads, i don't think he did very much to actually make those townreads to use.
In post 2646, Chara wrote:Xtoxm and tris are probably not scum together, but i could see tris/Flubber. i'm not townreading her, really.
but i wouldn't flip tris before either of them. it's more that there isn't much i want to townread her for besides some minor stuff relating to the Brigitte wagon.
In post 2649, Chara wrote:i get very little from Succinct. i'd call that part of the slot's contribution to be very null to me.

i think more elaboration from them about why tris is towny would be really helpful.
In post 2780, Chara wrote:welcome back skitter.

i'm not confident on tris town at all so i'd love if you could convince me on that one, Ank.
In post 2875, Chara wrote:i'm also going to say this is more likely town Creature than not.
In post 2902, Chara wrote:i want to know why you like the Xtoxm post there.
also yeah, i'm voting Xtoxm but i'd compromise on Flubber if Xtoxm doesn't get the votes. you caught me..?
In post 2903, Chara wrote:i don't think there's any scenario where Ank is scum here. i would actually be floored.
i'm aware the game kind of died.

also not really scumreading Elbirn here, though if he thinks my preferred lynch is so gross i'd love some sort of rebuttal to why i think Xtoxm is scum.
In post 2943, Chara wrote:really? it just looks like he's given up.
what i find unlikely is town Xtoxm flailing like this.

pedit: deep sigh.
In post 3142, Chara wrote:Xtoxm's play is frustratimgly unhelpful if town and i want him to be scum. the petulant part of me wants to tell town Xtoxm "i'm town too, talk to me about
something
' but he refuses to be helpful or explain himself and the takes he puts out continue to be bad, like saying skitter's read change is scummy in spite of the very long amount of time it took for her to make that change. it's so much easier to say he's scum.
Flubber's IC claim is at least concrete, we can just wait for day 3.

i also don't think tris has been towny.
but in spite of being frustrated with Xtoxm's angle here if he is scum, and wondering if he's town for that, i also hate his angle as town. the only reason to think he's town is the AtE, and it's a bad reason and i know that.

i'll lynch tris if it comes to it but i feel Xtoxm is objectively better.
In post 3158, Chara wrote:Elbirn, i've talked about why Xtoxm is scum a lot. not so much Flubber, but Xtoxm is who i've wanted to lynch this whole time.
i know it's long but this is in my ISO if you start from the most recent things.
In post 3292, Chara wrote:i still don't understand why tris isn't scum here, Ank. i know i didn't switch my vote either so it's on me as much as you but your strong belief she's town is still something i've never really understood.
In post 3297, Chara wrote:
In post 3166, Elbirn wrote:My challenge to you is to sort tris and chara
Chara is my secret hail Mary scum read, dont tell them
why can't you read me yet Elbirn
In post 3300, Chara wrote:
In post 3194, skitter30 wrote:b) i don't know if succint and chara (or you) have a history of reading him correctly
i mislynched him once. i think that's it.
In post 3303, Chara wrote:scum Creature is always painfully obvious aside from one single long scumgame of his i was able to find.
Creature participating consistently, having reads i can see the progression of and actively sorting the list with a thought process i can follow is town Creature to me. scum Creature has to really work to care about the game and to have a good time in it.
In post 3306, Chara wrote:Creature is also the only player on this list i think has a
good
not-paranoia reason to be wary of me because i don't believe the rest of you have played with scum me. there's just a reputation i have for being towny scum.
In post 3309, Chara wrote:
In post 3305, skitter30 wrote:I want to lynch tris tomorrow (barring flubber not proving his ic-ness), and yeah, that should have happened already

Nmsa's scum equity goes up since urap and nmsa arent scum together

Not really listening to ank's reads anymore, sorry @ank
i'm okay with both of these, also planning to look at Reck only because i haven't really dug into him that much.
i'm not paranoid of you anymore, it might have something to do with my read of Ank but i'm not sure.

i think scum you doesn't say she'll try and interact with me again to get the townread back. far more likely that at
this
point you would be trying to keep us aligned in terms of goals. sort of like Ank is but i'm trying not to go down into paranoia land because she was wrong on a scumread i was
also
wrong on.
In post 3319, Chara wrote:
In post 3317, skitter30 wrote:So i'm kinda over sheeping people or listening to other people's reads this game
i've been scum with him, and have played with scum and town Creature several times.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:03 pm

Post by Ankamius »

wow
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:03 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I won't be smug

I'm just sad
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:05 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'll have more to say when I'm back from work

I'm really not liking skitter though, I'll have to reread her
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:11 pm

Post by Nimueh »

More Chara before Flubber flip

Spoiler:
In post 961, Chara wrote:i looked at Reck's reaction to the tris fakehammer again and i guess i don't see a reason to fake that. i've seen scum be genuinely frustrated at bad townplay before, but tris's hammer had no real game ramifications so it's more likely town that would be bothered, in my opinion.
i like my tris vote more either way. Ankamius i can't read and the self meta really isn't helping.

pedit: look, without actual experience with you here or a lot of evidence that is actual evidence i can't use what you're saying here to inform my read in any real way. i even believe you believe this but selectively noting your own meta is something i've seen scum do.
In post 976, Chara wrote:i'm actually mildly townreading Flubber here. it's not that strong but he does have strong opinions even if they aren't explained very much.
are you townread the rest of the list to some extent?

of the three there i think tictac is the one i think is most likely scum just by virtue of a lack of towntelling.
In post 995, Chara wrote:
In post 985, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 849, skitter30 wrote:i feel like there's something wonky in your logic somewhere or that i'm missing something in this convo but i'm a little too tired rn to sort out what's bothering me exactly rn, so i think i'm just going to drop this specific line of inquiry until i figure it out

p-edit @ank
Not fully caught up but I wanted to get back to this

Remember how many times urap was scum reading nmsa but still tried to get wagons going elsewhere?
yeah, still townreading Flubber. this game has a lot of mislynch material he could go for, it feels like. if tictac flips scum i would look back to Flubber here but for the most part he seems to be doing his own thing and has a consistent logic based on his u2 read.

before this i just thought he was townier than not due to his attitude and a lack of what feels like positioning.

I want Chara’s bizarro 180 to be easily accessible after my flip, because post next green flip -
if it’s any of the one’s she’s pushing, I don’t want these to be lost in her long iso.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:14 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3378, Nimueh wrote:Nimueh
Creature
Ankamius
Succinct
Elbirn

———————

Only ones I feel really confident on being town.

@Chara, tell me how your 180 makes any sense here?

I’m definitely not sheeping you anymore.

I want to hear what the rest of my top townreads think. I don’t buy Chara’s 180 on either me or Creature, she’s been tr both our slots the entire game and I partially voted Xtoxm because you were opposed to Flubber, so no, you don’t get to play town leader after this.
Top 3 (excluding myself obviously) are townlocks for me.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:19 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3367, Chara wrote:town: Ankamius, skitter30, Elbirn, Succinct (unless this was the bus? going to look again)

player i'm townreading but really really needs to get in here and town it up so i don't worry he's scum: Creature

“leftovers” or potential mislynches you’re lining up?

Like if Reck flips green, who’s next and then we lose.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:24 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1873, Chara wrote:don't know where my townread on skitter went, but it isn't here anymore.

but i'm okay with this day being over, it's getting less fun. need to wait for replacements, though.
In post 1874, Chara wrote:
players i'm not really townreading: skitter, tris
, Elbirn, Creature, nmsa
players i'm sort of townreading: Nimueh, Reck

everyone else is town for me.
Gee, how fascinating is this?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:25 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You know what, fuck it

I'm going to revisit the game entirely and build a new solve

The strength of my playstyle is not on read accuracy but choosing the correct read to push and Flubber being scum confirmed that, so I'm not going to lie down and let people take over

Reck also needs a relook btw
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:26 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3388, Ankamius wrote:You know what, fuck it

I'm going to revisit the game entirely and build a new solve

The strength of my playstyle is not on read accuracy but choosing the correct read to push and Flubber being scum confirmed that, so I'm not going to lie down and let people take over

Reck also needs a relook btw
Do not let Chara takeover. She is in no position to be town leader and her acting like she does, is hella suspicious.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:29 pm

Post by Ankamius »

NMSA is a reasonable choice too

Hmm
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:29 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Do you have any idea how glad I am that I built a ton of VCs for myself like a week ago
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:32 pm

Post by Ankamius »

(3) NotMySpamAccount: tictac, tris, Flubbernugget
(3) Ankamius: skitter30, Brigitte, Enter
(3) Brigitte: Elbirn, Ankamius, Chara
:THONK:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:38 pm

Post by Nimueh »

Post Flubber Flip

Spoiler:

In post 3358, Chara wrote:
In post 3079, tris wrote:
In post 3072, xRECKONERx wrote:my issue with that post is huge:

tris is pushing xtoxm using the same reasoning she used to push brigitte
but brigitte flipped town
i would expect town to reevaluate their reads on a townflip
but i think tris shows here that she's just pushing people's names out there without any actual thought behind the push?

argh im trying so hard to get the words out of my head that im thinking

basically, tris is on autopilot pushing on one of the major wagons and using shitty reasoning to get on board that resulted in a town flip last time but it doesn't occur to tris that is bad because tris is scum therefore everyone else is the same alignment so why would she need to change up her push/reasons/etc

god that's so confusing. ill try to step away and rethink how i can communicate my reasoning better

VOTE: tris
I think I wasn't very clear in my post. The wifom thing wasn't a reason to vote xtoxm. It was something that was frustrating me. It was actually something that made me more wary of the wagon, but as I said, I've been having trouble finding somewhere else to vote.

Actually, VOTE: Flubbernugget
L-1
tris put Flubber at L-1 here, and he didn't claim IC until 4 hours later. i don't think she's scum based on that alone.

even if scum wouldn't have outright lost on a Flubber lynch there, having to confirm 5 townies would still have screwed scum over. i'd like opinions on this though.
In post 3359, Chara wrote:i'm going off the assumption the IC thing was planned. her timing wasn't right if it was.
still looking.
In post 3361, Chara wrote:my gut instinct is to say Elbirn looks bad here given Xtoxm town and Flubber scum, but i have to believe that scum Elbirn would be a lot more careful about outright defending Flubber here, so i don't really believe he's one of the scum either right now.
In post 3364, Chara wrote:
In post 2942, skitter30 wrote:idk i want this more
VOTE: flubber
skitter repeated this a few times.

i think this is a setup where scum are going to try to distance as much as possible. it's just necessary.
but it's really hard to analyze if the IC claim was a plan from the start of day 2. one could freely bus their buddy knowing meta says to let the claim live.

i think me and skitter (and tris, it sounds like) were players who
should
have been aware of this possibility and just. didn't consider it. because yes, it is exactly like that other game i spectated.
In post 3365, Chara wrote:it's really late but i'm going to look at day 2 again with this in mind tomorrow, i think. knowing that he just needed to survive one more day, i don't believe Flubber's own ISO will be too useful.
In post 3366, Chara wrote:
In post 3363, Elbirn wrote:Thank you for your understanding
not sure how serious this is, but i also chose Xtoxm over Flubber when Ankamius wanted Flubber, and later when skitter wanted Flubber.
then again everyone fell for the stupid IC claim so i wonder if where the wagons went even mattered. nobody even questioned him on if the IC was a day 3 only ability. or anything. like... i don't know how that happened. i wasn't around when it did but when i read it my only thought was "okay, it will resolve itself tomorrow" when i've seen
multiple
games where scum does that just to live another day.

In post 3368, Chara wrote:
In post 2571, xRECKONERx wrote:what makes you put chara in the townpile ank
In post 2660, xRECKONERx wrote:@succinct: Flubber pings me as town bc of the votehops. they don't seem calculated, they seem to be occurring to flubber as he plays. idk if he could fake that as scum.

@nim: what's your read on me?
In post 2833, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2801, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I've completely lost my will to win this game, it died after the D1 lynch, and now it feels like diving into a pool of molasses just reading the thread. I'm perfectly willing to sheep Ank or skitter or someone if it will just get this game to the end or at least to a point where the game is moving fast than 2 posts a day. If Ank is scum taking advantage to lead town astray, then screw it the scumteam deserves the win because I just don't care enough anymore. VOTE: Flubber, I hope it's not L-1 or a hammer cause I'm sure not checking.
AUGHHH I WANT TO WRITE OFF NMSA SO BAD BUT THIS

IS

SO

FUCKING

TERRIBLE
In post 2834, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2798, Chara wrote:you say that like this conversation was pointless to me.
VOTE: Xtoxm
this vote appeals to me and chara's reasoning lines up pretty well
In post 2986, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: Flubber L-1
In post 2987, xRECKONERx wrote:wait no VOTE: xtoxm

i think flub is town
i think there's a universe in this game where tris/NMSA has scum in it, and another where Reck is scum.
the way he noted my reasoning as making him want to vote Xtoxm especially sticks out to me, as well as his focus on NMSA.

same issue as Elbirn where defending Flubber looks bad, so i need to think about this in the morning. difference being Elbirn fought against both wagons.
okay, i'm sleeping now i hope.
In post 3369, Chara wrote:also the vote onto Flubber from Reck was fairly awkward, which is why i quoted it.
and at the time i was happy Reck liked my reasoning for Xtoxm scum, but in hindsight it may have just been convenient for him.
In post 3370, Chara wrote:
In post 2552, xRECKONERx wrote:actually fuck flubber is town so i need to bump him way up and then figure out who else goes in the scumpile
and it wasn't the first time in the game Reck had an awkward read on Flubber. he's also townreading him here but in the readlist in the previous post he again "mistakenly" had Flubber listed as scum.
it's pretty strange.
In post 3371, Chara wrote:it'd be really nice if this was it because then we can lynch Reck and snatch victory from the jaws of terrible decisions.
i'll probably do that, if anyone thinks i'm wrong or scum i'll fistfight you in the morning, we can figure out who's right from there.
In post 3372, Chara wrote:no remarks from Elbirn and tris?
we're so close to losing, you people have to limit break. now is the time. HP's in the red. activate your Blaze ability and up that attack power.

@Ank, I’m fine sheeping you here. And if anyone you sr that is inline with Chara’s pushes flips red, then I’m probably wrong on Chara. I’m not tr Reck or NMSA but Chara’s posting postflip, is pinging my scumdar off the freaking charts. My voting has been very similar to hers in the last day but somehow that makes me a “leftover” and Creature,
not town enough
. I’m calling total bs on both of that and if either one of Chara/Tris winds up flipping scum, my anti-spew D1 VCA is clearly dead wrong.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:38 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Flubber was on the tris wagon

It's not impossible that scum dog piled on tris (1 more scum on that wagon) since that would make Brigitte look a lot worse upon a tris flip

Also just noting here that skitter was the only slot that didn't vote for either lynch wagon

Just noting (:
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:40 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I don't think the IC thing was planned, that was way too clumsily done

The only way I could see it being specifically planned is if there were already attempts to derail that wagon by other scum, which points to reck and Elbirn most obviously but I might be missing somebody
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:41 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Ftr I think it's far more likely that scum voted together on day 2, scum were not in enough danger d1 to warrant any approach other than the distancing approach
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:42 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Tris is town via gamestate, D1 play STRONGLY suggests scum were focused on distancing thanks to the amount of small wagons that kept popping up and stalling

There was very little strong pushing in any direction until towards the end other than the NMSA one at the start of the day
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:44 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Why is Elbirn town?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2117, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.14
tris(5)
~ (221), (240), (217), (36), (78)
Brigitte(4)
~ (304), (119), (124), (255)
skitter30(1)
~ (192)
Nimueh(1)
~ (79)
Elbirn(1)
~ (137)
Ankamius(1)
~ (55)

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-08 00:58:59).

Mod Notes:

skitter30 is V/LA on weekends.
Nimueh is V/LA while sick.
In post 2291, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.Final
Brigitte(7)
~ (304), (119), (124), (255), (137), (55), (240)
tris(3)
~ (217), (36), (78)
skitter30(1)
~ (192)
Nimueh(1)
~ (79)

Not Voting (1): (221)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-08 00:58:59).

Mod Notes:

skitter30 is V/LA on weekends.
Nimueh is V/LA while sick.

The heat has a way of getting to you on a clear day out at sea. Brigitte was nervous. Was she next?

Her paniced behavior did not go unnoticed. Soon enough, a crowd of people had surrounded her, questioning her as to knowledge or guilt regarding what happened to the Captain. For Brigitte, it became too much.

Someone started shouting at the crowd, trying to separate them.

"Get back! Give her some space!"

But it was too late. As the crowd parted, she was nowhere to be found, having thrown herself overboard.

Brigitte,
Crewman
, was lynched Day 1.

Day 1 ends. Day 2 begins.
Chara and Succinct are the last two votes on Brigritte. I’m hardtown reading Enter slot, and Succinct was one of the first like me to townlock Creature, which makes Chara’s 180 on his slot even more concerning. Creature like Ank was early on Flubber wagon and if Chara has any idea who I am, it’s scummy af for him to me walking back his pre-Flubber flip obvtown Creature read, because she knows damned well she has damned good reason to trust my Creature townlock.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”