Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3602 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm really hating myself for not being in the habit of quoting everything I respond to atm
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3603 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Creature »

Yeah, the walls are not helping. Gonna see what was going on when Flubber claimed IC.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3604 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Creature »

In post 3100, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 2.5
Flubbernugget(5)
~ (47), (15), (25), (110), (16)
Xtoxm(2)
~ (66), (172)
tris(2)
~ (25), (32)
Chara(1)
~ (43)
Ankamius(1)
~ (29)

Not Voting (1): (219)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-19 23:56:59).

Mod Notes:

skitter30 is V/LA on weekends.
Nimueh is V/LA while sick.
In post 3101, Flubbernugget wrote:
I am going to IC tomorrow
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3605 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Creature »

In post 3150, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I'm gonna goahead and agree with Ank that town cohesion is done for. I'm crazy suspicious of the flubber claim, but I'm willing to lynch xtoxm just to see. VOTE: xtoxm If we can't get a lynch within irl today or tomorrow there's no way town has a chance bc we'll never agree enough on anything.
lol this post
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3606 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Creature »

In post 3358, Chara wrote:
In post 3079, tris wrote:
In post 3072, xRECKONERx wrote:my issue with that post is huge:

tris is pushing xtoxm using the same reasoning she used to push brigitte
but brigitte flipped town
i would expect town to reevaluate their reads on a townflip
but i think tris shows here that she's just pushing people's names out there without any actual thought behind the push?

argh im trying so hard to get the words out of my head that im thinking

basically, tris is on autopilot pushing on one of the major wagons and using shitty reasoning to get on board that resulted in a town flip last time but it doesn't occur to tris that is bad because tris is scum therefore everyone else is the same alignment so why would she need to change up her push/reasons/etc

god that's so confusing. ill try to step away and rethink how i can communicate my reasoning better

VOTE: tris
I think I wasn't very clear in my post. The wifom thing wasn't a reason to vote xtoxm. It was something that was frustrating me. It was actually something that made me more wary of the wagon, but as I said, I've been having trouble finding somewhere else to vote.

Actually, VOTE: Flubbernugget
L-1
tris put Flubber at L-1 here, and he didn't claim IC until 4 hours later. i don't think she's scum based on that alone.

even if scum wouldn't have outright lost on a Flubber lynch there, having to confirm 5 townies would still have screwed scum over. i'd like opinions on this though.
Actually agree on this.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3607 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Creature »

In post 3367, Chara wrote:town: Ankamius, skitter30, Elbirn, Succinct (unless this was the bus? going to look again)

probably town based on my theory: tris

player i'm townreading but really really needs to get in here and town it up so i don't worry he's scum: Creature

leftovers: Reck, Nim, NMSA

not good enough, but it's a start. gun to my head i'd lynch Reck.
I like this tbh
Sigh
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3608 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Ankamius »

:V
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3609 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 587, Ankamius wrote:Ok so for real

I don't like the homogenized gamestate we are in right now

Either scum are pocketed to hell and back or there's enough mislynches at the bottom of the chain to hide them until they can break the townblock that's been forming apart

In a vacuum I'd expect at least one scum in the active posters atm and currently I think it's most likely to be urap2 via toneread

Chara could be scum this game but I also incorrectly scumread it last time we played in the same game so I don't trust that read as much

NMSA is probably town if I had to guess
I don't think this was too far off the mark
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #3610 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:27 am

Post by tris »

In post 3609, Ankamius wrote:

Either scum are pocketed to hell and back or there's enough mislynches at the bottom of the chain to hide them until they can break the townblock that's been forming apart

In a vacuum I'd expect at least one scum in the active posters atm and currently I think it's most likely to be urap2 via toneread

Chara could be scum this game but I also incorrectly scumread it last time we played in the same game so I don't trust that read as much

How do you mean? There's multiple possibilities listed there.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3611 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Creature »

Who was active at the time?
Sigh
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #3612 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:30 am

Post by tris »

In post 3600, Elbirn wrote:Oh good lord walls of text heckin eff that
What do you think about my argument for NMSA being town?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3613 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 740, Flubbernugget wrote:As much as both of his main pushes skeeve me out reck looks better after his reads list than before. The fake anger thing I pointed out stemmed from the fact that I really didn't see anything that looked like provocation from me or Enter to actually irritate him in any reasonable way. It made his posting seem like he was more playing to a character than being genuinely crass. That was why I decided to unvote for him when the wagon was forming. I wanted as few irritants to reck at the time to see what he would and wouldn't get pissy about. That ended up being moot by the LAL push anyway.

As previously mentioned, I'm liking urap for scum. His pushes off the nmsa wagon were basically just a few new votes and wagon solicitations. And when nothing happened, they just tried the same thing with a new head. It's not really a productive way to try and form reads and doesn't come off as actually trying to solve the game.

Ank is looking pretty scummy too.
:THONK:
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3614 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:32 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3611, Creature wrote:

Who was active at the time?
iirc it was basically everyone on the NMSA wagon?

skitter/urap2/enter/Brigitte/reck are the ones I specifically remember but that might not be everybody or I'm falsely remembering someone

this was one of my first posts after I replaced back in on this account so I don't count
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3615 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:32 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3597, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3594, Nimueh wrote:However, that said, the setup spec/IC thing/ post suggesting one or both votes are “offwagon”,
If there arent scum offwagon i'd be shocked. There just weren 7 votes to lynch him there and like no scum being offwagon means both were onwagon in a game where they'd have to conftown 5 people on his flip and they couldnt lynch him *despite* both of them being onwagon. That part of the game just doesnt make sense if there arent scum offwagon there

(And again it seems to me that you dont like ir because you happen to be in that group so)
In post 3596, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3594, Nimueh wrote:What I do care about, is you total lack of progression on my slot, which doesn’t require you to interact with me directly but show some demonstration of critically reading my posts
I'm not, I've said repeatedly that I'm doing my best not to read them
No, I don’t like it because you’re not on that list. Therefore, I can’t completely rule out any self-interest on your part, I don’t think it’s at all cool that you are making virtually no attempt to sort me in this game. How is that at all pro-town?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3616 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Chara »

i don't have the energy for this game right now but that might change. i'm here though, hello.
even if the IC claim was unplanned, tris voting Flubber there seems like about as much one can commit to a bus without actually hammering. i know it could have been a risk to get some cred, but Flubber was also wanting to vote tris earlier. i think i probably talked about this before but the associations just don't really come together with tris scum. independently i might read her as scum but i'm willing to put her in the townpile based on this.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #3617 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:39 am

Post by tris »

@Chara What do you think of this?
In post 3587, tris wrote: NMSA seems unlikely to be scum because Flubbernugget was on that wagon while it was at L-1 for a while.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3618 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3604, Creature wrote:
Votecount 2.5
Flubbernugget(5)
Xtoxm(2)
~ (66), (172)
tris(2)
~ (25), (32)
Chara(1)
~ (43)
Ankamius(1)
~ (29)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-19 23:56:59).

Mod Notes:

This kind of strengthens my theory on possible Skitter scum. I think the fake IC thing was likely discussed in scum chat in some capacity and I think the most logical play for scum in this situation, would have been on his wagon, then conveniently jump off post-IC claim and based on her ISO in that Townsquare game, scum!Skitter would definitely distance. I think that Chara being offwagon prior to Flubber IC claim, actually makes her more likely to be town here, not less because I think scum would have had to have had some idea of Flubber’s plan and her being onwagon pre-claim, would indicate she didn’t.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3619 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3617, tris wrote:@Chara What do you think of this?
In post 3587, tris wrote: NMSA seems unlikely to be scum because Flubbernugget was on that wagon while it was at L-1 for a while.
right, and NMSA chose to vote Flubber at a time that was important.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3620 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:44 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3599, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3547, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3465, xRECKONERx wrote:then i kept seeing him do scummy things and would vote him only to remind myself "wait shit he did that stuff early game that makes him town" so i unvoted
like i guess idk why that early stuff made such a strong impression on you that it kept on making you unvote even after seeing him do scummy stuff later
I really like leaning on early gut reads since I think first impressions are really strong
i mean i guess i can see that this could be a thing but like in context it doesn't make me feel much better about your trajectory on him
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #3621 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:45 am

Post by tris »

In post 3618, Nimueh wrote:
In post 3604, Creature wrote:
Votecount 2.5
Flubbernugget(5)
Xtoxm(2)
~ (66), (172)
tris(2)
~ (25), (32)
Chara(1)
~ (43)
Ankamius(1)
~ (29)

Mod Notes:

This kind of strengthens my theory on possible Skitter scum. I think the fake IC thing was likely discussed in scum chat in some capacity and I think the most logical play for scum in this situation, would have been on his wagon, then conveniently jump off post-IC claim and based on her ISO in that Townsquare game, scum!Skitter would definitely distance. I think that Chara being offwagon prior to Flubber IC claim, actually makes her more likely to be town here, not less because I think scum would have had to have had some idea of Flubber’s plan and her being onwagon pre-claim, would indicate she didn’t.
I feel like that plan would have been risky. People aren't guaranteed to believe the claim. Skitter in particular would have known that I knew about the game she had been in, so I could have pointed out the possibility.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3622 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Nimueh »

P.edit. I think reasonable odds of one scum being onwagon for distancing purposes and the other off but not on Xtoxm wagon, since scum would prefer not to be on a successful town wagon, if they can help it. So, this particular VC, points to Chzra more likely to be town, because she was both not on Flubber pre-IC claim, so no knowledge of his plans and being on Xtoxm, actually reads more like wrong town than being on any other wagon than Flubber’s.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3623 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Chara »

i want to be suspicious of Nim for the defense here but it's also pretty interesting reasoning that makes me happy to see. less so on skitter specifically being scum for it, i need to think about that.
i think one of my townreads is wrong. i really don't want it to be skitter and i wonder if that's making me incapable of properly reading her. it's also why i want to lynch the less-towny scum, whoever it is, than have to worry about sleeper scum.

Nim's reaction to my new list is also not one i think scum, even self-conscious scum, would have here. considering, again, that she has no reason to react that way when the one i wanted to lynch was Reck, not Nim. (unless Reck's her partner but i think i already said why i'm not worried about that.)
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3624 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3621, tris wrote:I feel like that plan would have been risky. People aren't guaranteed to believe the claim. Skitter in particular would have known that I knew about the game she had been in, so I could have pointed out the possibility.
this is a good point because skitter's also aware i spectated that, so that's two different players who could have called her out.
and if we're going by associatives skitter was pushing Flub too. and even if the IC claim was planned, i'd bet anything it was as a backup at best.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”