Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:53 am

Post by tris »

Although, as skitter herself said, there weren't enough votes for Flubber at the time. Before I put him at L-1 I was expressing a townread. Skitter might have felt safe voting for him because she didn't expect the wagon to go through if she was scum.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:53 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3615, Nimueh wrote:
In post 3597, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3594, Nimueh wrote:However, that said, the setup spec/IC thing/ post suggesting one or both votes are “offwagon”,
If there arent scum offwagon i'd be shocked. There just weren 7 votes to lynch him there and like no scum being offwagon means both were onwagon in a game where they'd have to conftown 5 people on his flip and they couldnt lynch him *despite* both of them being onwagon. That part of the game just doesnt make sense if there arent scum offwagon there

(And again it seems to me that you dont like ir because you happen to be in that group so)
In post 3596, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3594, Nimueh wrote:What I do care about, is you total lack of progression on my slot, which doesn’t require you to interact with me directly but show some demonstration of critically reading my posts
I'm not, I've said repeatedly that I'm doing my best not to read them
No, I don’t like it because you’re not on that list. Therefore, I can’t completely rule out any self-interest on your part, I don’t think it’s at all cool that you are making virtually no attempt to sort me in this game. How is that at all pro-town?
a) i never said or implied it was pro-town, it's pro my sanity and my emotional health. i'm really not interested in trying to sort you, sorry, the way you react to things fucks with my head too much and i just ... don't want to do it and don't want to read your posts or try to interact with you; i don't know why i'm responding to you rn tbh; apparently i'm bad at leaving things alone.

if the game suffers because i'm not sorting someone so be it; i'd rather it be that way than getting into another argument. (again, for the four thousandth time, i think it's kinda anti the spirit of the game to not try to sort people but like ... you put me in this situation so given that you know taht i don't want to play with you and that you know i don't like to read your posts i'm again not sure what you want me to do here; if you think what i'm doing is anti-town don't put me in situations where this is what i'm going to do as a result)

b) i mean, i was right on flubber, and i wanted that lynch to happen yesterday. it didn't, and given the flip, yeah i'm going to try to figure out what went wrong there, and you *were* part of the reason the lynch didn't go through. you're basically dinging me for being *right* when a lynch failed to happen because *other people (including you!)* refused to vote there for no good reason even though *i* tried to make it happen multiple times.
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:54 am

Post by tris »

I'm gonna take a look at skitter.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3621, tris wrote:
In post 3618, Nimueh wrote:
In post 3604, Creature wrote:
In post 3100, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 2.5
Flubbernugget(5)
~ (47), (15), (25), (110), (16)
Xtoxm(2)
~ (66), (172)
tris(2)
~ (25), (32)
Chara(1)
~ (43)
Ankamius(1)
~ (29)

Not Voting (1): (219)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-19 23:56:59).

Mod Notes:

skitter30 is V/LA on weekends.
Nimueh is V/LA while sick.
In post 3101, Flubbernugget wrote:
I am going to IC tomorrow
This kind of strengthens my theory on possible Skitter scum. I think the fake IC thing was likely discussed in scum chat in some capacity and I think the most logical play for scum in this situation, would have been on his wagon, then conveniently jump off post-IC claim and based on her ISO in that Townsquare game, scum!Skitter would definitely distance. I think that Chara being offwagon prior to Flubber IC claim, actually makes her more likely to be town here, not less because I think scum would have had to have had some idea of Flubber’s plan and her being onwagon pre-claim, would indicate she didn’t.
I feel like that plan would have been risky. People aren't guaranteed to believe the claim. Skitter in particular would have known that I knew about the game she had been in, so I could have pointed out the possibility.
In this particular setup, with a guaranteed flip and no complete bussing, scum ideally needs to both credibly distance and back off in order to push their partner. The fake IC claim is the ideal way to set up partner distancing, if you think about it, so Skitter knowing you might “catch” her, is not remotely a persuasive argument. As I already stated, she was scum in that setup. has made numerous TMI sounding posts about setup spec but nevertheless demonstrates 0 skepticism over Flubber IC claim. Why are you not even considering this as a possibility?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:55 am

Post by tris »

In post 3626, skitter30 wrote: a) i never said or implied it was pro-town, it's pro my sanity and my emotional health. i'm really not interested in trying to sort you, sorry, the way you react to things fucks with my head too much and i just ... don't want to do it and don't want to read your posts or try to interact with you; i don't know why i'm responding to you rn tbh; apparently i'm bad at leaving things alone.

if the game suffers because i'm not sorting someone so be it; i'd rather it be that way than getting into another argument. (again, for the four thousandth time, i think it's kinda anti the spirit of the game to not try to sort people but like ... you put me in this situation so given that you know taht i don't want to play with you and that you know i don't like to read your posts i'm again not sure what you want me to do here; if you think what i'm doing is anti-town don't put me in situations where this is what i'm going to do as a result)
I think this is true.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:57 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3624, Chara wrote:
In post 3621, tris wrote:I feel like that plan would have been risky. People aren't guaranteed to believe the claim. Skitter in particular would have known that I knew about the game she had been in, so I could have pointed out the possibility.
this is a good point because skitter's also aware i spectated that, so that's two different players who could have called her out.
and if we're going by associatives skitter was pushing Flub too. and even if the IC claim was planned, i'd bet anything it was as a backup at best.
i mean i like to imagine that if i were scum here i wouldnt' pull the *exact same thing* as i did last time in a game where two people specced that game

i also like to imagine that the ic claim would have been better thought out if i were scum; like i'd have to have repeatedly been pushing a wagon onto him knowing that he would clumsily and badly claim ic ... it would have been much much much easier to just go with the xtoxm wagon when ank was pressuring me to join there like four times yesterday. like idk why scum!me gets spooked off of xtoxm twice while pushing my own partner for a cw instead of just ... taking the easy mislynch when it was repeateadly offered to me

does this game even have daytalk .... ? if no then the clumsy ic claim makes more sense tbh
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2104, tris wrote:Does anyone want to explain why they're voting me?
In post 2105, tris wrote:And, I mean reasons other than being an alternative to Brigitte. Does anyone who scumreads me want to explain why?
In post 2106, tris wrote:I'm pretty confident there's scum on my wagon.
In post 2107, Flubbernugget wrote:That's not particularly enlightening
In post 2108, tris wrote:Your point?
In post 2109, Flubbernugget wrote:That you don't have one.
In post 2110, tris wrote:Do you scumread me?
In post 2111, Flubbernugget wrote:I'm feeling better about it than I was 30 seconds ago
In post 2113, tris wrote:
In post 2111, Flubbernugget wrote:I'm feeling better about it than I was 30 seconds ago
Did scumread anything about me before this?
In post 2114, tris wrote:*Did you
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:59 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3628, Nimueh wrote:In this particular setup, with a guaranteed flip and no complete bussing, scum ideally needs to both credibly distance and back off in order to push their partner. The fake IC claim is the ideal way to set up partner distancing, if you think about it, so Skitter knowing you might “catch” her, is not remotely a persuasive argument. As I already stated, she was scum in that setup. has made numerous TMI sounding posts about setup spec but nevertheless demonstrates 0 skepticism over Flubber IC claim. Why are you not even considering this as a possibility?
i mean if i were scum here the claim wouldn't have been nearly as clumsy
(i mean at least assuming there's daytalk?)

if not then this is a valid argument
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:59 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3623, Chara wrote:i want to be suspicious of Nim for the defense here but it's also pretty interesting reasoning that makes me happy to see. less so on skitter specifically being scum for it, i need to think about that.
i think one of my townreads is wrong. i really don't want it to be skitter and i wonder if that's making me incapable of properly reading her. it's also why i want to lynch the less-towny scum, whoever it is, than have to worry about sleeper scum.

Nim's reaction to my new list is also not one i think scum, even self-conscious scum, would have here. considering, again, that she has no reason to react that way when the one i wanted to lynch was Reck, not Nim. (unless Reck's her partner but i think i already said why i'm not worried about that.)
The slots I tr the least are Skitter, Reck and less likely Elbirn but he has been sorting so, it’s probably between them, since I can see reasons to tr everyone else in the game more. So, it’s not so much that I’m convinced on Skitter scum, it’s more like she has less things fmpov that makes her town rn, then anyone else in the game.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by tris »

In post 3628, Nimueh wrote:
Votecount 2.5
Flubbernugget(5)
Xtoxm(2)
~ (66), (172)
tris(2)
~ (25), (32)
Chara(1)
~ (43)
Ankamius(1)
~ (29)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-19 23:56:59).

Mod Notes:

This kind of strengthens my theory on possible Skitter scum. I think the fake IC thing was likely discussed in scum chat in some capacity and I think the most logical play for scum in this situation, would have been on his wagon, then conveniently jump off post-IC claim and based on her ISO in that Townsquare game, scum!Skitter would definitely distance. I think that Chara being offwagon prior to Flubber IC claim, actually makes her more likely to be town here, not less because I think scum would have had to have had some idea of Flubber’s plan and her being onwagon pre-claim, would indicate she didn’t.
I feel like that plan would have been risky. People aren't guaranteed to believe the claim. Skitter in particular would have known that I knew about the game she had been in, so I could have pointed out the possibility.
In this particular setup, with a guaranteed flip and no complete bussing, scum ideally needs to both credibly distance and back off in order to push their partner. The fake IC claim is the ideal way to set up partner distancing, if you think about it, so Skitter knowing you might “catch” her, is not remotely a persuasive argument. As I already stated, she was scum in that setup. has made numerous TMI sounding posts about setup spec but nevertheless demonstrates 0 skepticism over Flubber IC claim. Why are you not even considering this as a possibility?
This isn't 0 skepticism.
In post 3110, skitter30 wrote:fine
VOTE: xtoxm
i don't particularly believe the claim and if you can't/don't prove the ic-ness tomorrow i'm voting you again
Yes, she's voting for xtoxm there, but that's after Ank and me had already moved our votes there.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean it was pretty obviously a not-real claim
but yeah i thought we'd just lynch him today over it
it didn't occur to me that the game would become extradition mafia overnight
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3629, tris wrote:
In post 3626, skitter30 wrote: a) i never said or implied it was pro-town, it's pro my sanity and my emotional health. i'm really not interested in trying to sort you, sorry, the way you react to things fucks with my head too much and i just ... don't want to do it and don't want to read your posts or try to interact with you; i don't know why i'm responding to you rn tbh; apparently i'm bad at leaving things alone.

I think this is true.
It’s also entirely NAI and does virtually nothing to help me sort her.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3634, tris wrote:
In post 3628, Nimueh wrote:
Votecount 2.5
Flubbernugget(5)
Xtoxm(2)
~ (66), (172)
tris(2)
~ (25), (32)
Chara(1)
~ (43)
Ankamius(1)
~ (29)

Mod Notes:

This isn't 0 skepticism.
In post 3110, skitter30 wrote:fine
VOTE: xtoxm
i don't particularly believe the claim and if you can't/don't prove the ic-ness tomorrow i'm voting you again
Yes, she's voting for xtoxm there, but that's after Ank and me had already moved our votes there.
The voting for Xtom part has nothing whatsoever to do with my argument wrt to Flubber IC claim.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2592, Ankamius wrote:
In post 886, skitter30 wrote:oh that reminds me: is forgetting that the game is nightless ai at all?
:thinking:
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by skitter30 »

:shrug:
it's not nai and i also don't particularly care if you read me correctly so
Show
Hiatus once more.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2606, Ankamius wrote:skitter30 is because of her treatment of the tris wagon, it could have been a distance attempt from Flubber
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3638, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2592, Ankamius wrote:
In post 886, skitter30 wrote:oh that reminds me: is forgetting that the game is nightless ai at all?
:thinking:
i made that post cuz iirc reck had a post forgetting that the agme is nightless
and i think that scum would usually be more self-aware than that in this setup

i should prob go back and look at the context
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Nimueh »

P.edit. @Tris. It’s completely irrelevant at what point she jumped off of Flubber really. It does however look good for NMSA that he stayed on Flubber until after irrelevant Xtoxm non-hammer.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2731, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2726, Ankamius wrote:idc

I feel like I'm the first NK for most scumteams here anyways so I'm just going to assume every day is my last
I think this setup is mountainous right? So no tprs in this game. If you are, it would likely mean that your reads are probably on the right track.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2735, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2733, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2731, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2726, Ankamius wrote:idc

I feel like I'm the first NK for most scumteams here anyways so I'm just going to assume every day is my last
I think this setup is mountainous right? So no tprs in this game. If you are, it would likely mean that your reads are probably on the right track.
what makes you think the setup is mountainous
Brigitte flip and my role pm. I have no knowledge of any PRs and Brigitte flip, made me think there are none. I guess if we ever flip a PR, it would mean I’m wrong in that case.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3642, Nimueh wrote:P.edit. @Tris. It’s completely irrelevant at what point she jumped off of Flubber really. It does however look good for NMSA that he stayed on Flubber until after irrelevant Xtoxm non-hammer.
i mean i also jumped back on like three times over the course of the dayphase, but sure
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3630, skitter30 wrote:i also like to imagine that the ic claim would have been better thought out if i were scum; like i'd have to have repeatedly been pushing a wagon onto him knowing that he would clumsily and badly claim ic ... i
t would have been much much much easier to just go with the xtoxm wagon when ank was pressuring me to join there like four times yesterday. like idk why scum!me gets spooked off of xtoxm twice while pushing my own partner for a cw instead of just ... taking the easy mislynch when it was repeateadly offered to me
@nimueh if i'm scum why don't i just do this instead of pushing flubber at all ...?
Show
Hiatus once more.

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by tris »

In post 3642, Nimueh wrote:P.edit. @Tris. It’s completely irrelevant at what point she jumped off of Flubber really. It does however look good for NMSA that he stayed on Flubber until after irrelevant Xtoxm non-hammer.
This was before the hammer
In post 3150, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I'm gonna goahead and agree with Ank that town cohesion is done for. I'm crazy suspicious of the flubber claim, but I'm willing to lynch xtoxm just to see. VOTE: xtoxm If we can't get a lynch within irl today or tomorrow there's no way town has a chance bc we'll never agree enough on anything.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

and also i can read gamestates and noted like 30 posts before the ic claim that there weren't 7 people willing to lynch him ... why does scum!me tell him to claim ic there *at all* when i knew that he probably wasn't imminently getting lynched anyways
Show
Hiatus once more.

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3612, tris wrote:
In post 3600, Elbirn wrote:Oh good lord walls of text heckin eff that
What do you think about my argument for NMSA being town?
I haven't read it (See post #3600)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”