rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

8 fucking pages in 3 hours. And I don't feel like we're any further forward.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

At least NSG is obvtown.

VOTE: NSG
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 748, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't think being treated like shit should arbitrarily be part of my mafia experience. No other player on this site would have people trying to dayvig them in my position. You can't complain about my ateing given that you know my one trigger and went out of your way to instigate me. At no point have you put forward a reason that I'm scum besides my aptitude as scum. I don't think it's hard to put yourself in my point of view and realize how unpleasant it is to be scumread regardless of what I do, to be the most valuable townie in almost all of the games you play and to still get scumread. And you know all this and have chosen to pursue this line of play anyway which, well, I understand playing to your wincondition but don't take the moral high ground about it.
Again, my whole point of the plan was so that it is 100% success rate for town. Even though it meant you getting dayvigged, I look at it as an effective plan. Maybe that’s just for me, because I like to rely more on mechanics when I’m given the opportunity to do so. From my pov, I don’t have a clue on anyone and I’m paranoid, so my mechanical plan helps me get rid of that. From your pov, my mechanical play pinged to you as a scum read, when it really wasn’t that. It’s just for me to clear my paranoia and to be 100% sure you are town.

I do know what you get triggered about, it’s just you shouldn’t take it personally, that’s me. There is a place for me as well, in the late game, for now, this is what I can provide town with. Mechanical plays.

You got upset because I didn’t town read you, when for you, you were obviously trying to help town. So someone like me who doesn’t see that makes you mad. You don’t have to be mad though, that’s just me, I like conspiracy theories and I rely on mechanical game play, I didn’t mean to belittle your contribution as town, I just wanted to make sure 100% that you are town. That’s what the plan was for.

I don’t want to fight with you and NSG anymore.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 751, rosterfoster wrote:At least NSG is obvtown.

VOTE: NSG
Did you just hammer? How dare you, RC and I were building our synergy
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

Fuck, 30 pages already
The game might be progressing a bit too quickly for me tbh ): I’ll try my best, but I’m usually unable to cope with games like that…

Anyway, in the middle of page 12, stopping because I’ve read some posts and I want them answered
Idk if it’s already been discussed or not, but taken how the discussion went previously and how different people’s questions were compared to what I would have asked, I have a strong feeling that the discussion might have went in an entirely different direction. If I’m wrong and if I’m just repeating stuff, please just quote the posts and I’ll read them
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 64, RuiRui wrote:What if scum shoot who we access point every night?
Slightly townie post
I think scum should be more likely to discuss ideas like that in the PT first.
Assuming the whole idea wasn’t fake altogether and she genuinely thought it was good/possible, it doesn’t make sense for her to post it itt and I doubt she would have had enough time to discuss it in the PT beforehand.
P weak reasoning, but good enough fn

In post 92, RuiRui wrote:No offense but I'd prefer if Golden Paradox directed GuiltyLion to shoot at somebody
Weeeell, I take the first post back :D or maybe not entirely, but this post is weird to me
It feels like rui thought that guiltyLion might be faking the claim as scum and she wanted him to prove that they’re town.
Her wanting to check the claim seems more like a habit to me, since it really doesn’t make sense, but I find it off that her first thought was to have TGP decide on the kill instead of her or literally anyone else she trusts in SRing someone correctly.
I guess she might have wanted the decision to “make sense to everyone”, but her putting importance on that while completely ignoring the fact that the doubts don’t make sense, feels possibly towncreed-motivated.
In post 99, GuiltyLion wrote:CC, no?
Hahaha, unrelated but I already like you
In post 102, Locke113 wrote:
In post 71, TheGoldenParadox wrote: Yeah, this is my main problem with he 3-person bloc. I think we should do it day by day.
Not familiar with this sort of setup so forgive me if this is a stupid idea, but is there some kind of middle ground here where we select a 3-person bloc d1 then d2 we have a discussion on whether the majority still agree and proceed from there?
In post 79, RuiRui wrote:My support for your plan is reliant on you not pushing for yourself to be in the final 3
If RC is town that would kinda be playing nonoptimally not putting himself forward since he knows for def he's town
In post 88, GuiltyLion wrote:well guys and gals I've got a gun and I'm not afraid to use it

I think RuiRui is scummy so far. discuss

It's late here and I'm going to bed so serious efforting begins tomorrow
Agreed
In post 101, rosterfoster wrote:Locke is scum.

Just leaves 2 to find and then we win.
Damn you caught me
Feels off, mostly tonally
The first part seems a bit too compliant. I might have misunderstood the post, but it kinda feels like Locke doesn’t 100% agree with having a game-plan, but is hesitant to post any decisive opinions. It isn’t usually a good scumtell, especially for newbies and people who lack self confidence, but it still doesn’t feel good.

Actually, that ^ applies to the whole post.
In post 102, Locke113 wrote:
In post 79, RuiRui wrote:My support for your plan is reliant on you not pushing for yourself to be in the final 3
If RC is town that would kinda be playing nonoptimally not putting himself forward since he knows for def he's town
Is it bad that I think he wouldn’t have enough guts to defend/support RC like that if they were SvS?
He hasn’t pushed anyone and his posts make me feel like he might be hesitant to do anything on his own, so I wouldn’t expect a bold, scum-wincon pushes from him…
It feels like SvT to me at most

But anyway, this post feels a bit passive as well. The post doesn’t add anything to the game and it doesn’t seem like Locke wanted to apply this reasoning to anyone else, so
whatsthepointofwritingthat

@Locke, have you elaborated on the read o Rui already? If no, elaborate, if yes, quote please
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 106, BRVR wrote:Okay, I understand the setup and the Day Vig thing. With both of them outted now we can figure out who to send on the mission. We should vote on the two people we think that is town and then vote RadiantCowbells. RadiantCowbells is 100% town from the way he's acting so it's better to send him last. As long as we have RadiantCowbells on the mission there's a high chance that we can win. Cuz if it's revealed that somebody in the mission was mafia then we know it's one of the other two and not RC. Sorry I haven't posted I was on the site but I wasn't looking at this thread.
I really disagree with the reasoning, but the sudden, lock-town read on RC should come more often from town than scum imo.
In post 106, BRVR wrote: Sorry I haven't posted I was on the site but I wasn't looking at this thread.
This ^^^ is fun though
I really can’t decide if the cautiousness is scummy or townie, but for some reason I really like the tone
In post 119, BRVR wrote:If you are sent today then you are unable to participate in the thread and can only watch without being able to voice your opinion. My plan wasn't that good to begin with though so sorry about that.
Yeeeah, that’s a rather townie stance…
I miiight be writing that mainly because I took a peek at BRVR’s answer to my previous question and I know that he doesn’t have a whole lot of experience, but still, as for now I like it.

And btw, no wonder I thought I’ve seen your avatar somewhere :D Haven’t played with you before but I must have seen you post somewhere on the ToS forum

------------------------

I’m not a fan of RCE’s conversation with RC about shooting him. I can’t really put my finger on it but it puts me off.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.5

northsidegal [5] - northsidegal, TheGoldenParadox, BRVR, insomnia, rosterfoster
RCEnigma [1] - DoubtingThomas
DrDolittle [1] - DrDolittle

Not Voting [6]
- GuiltyLion, Locke113, RCEnigma, LabRat01, RadiantCowbells, RuiRui

With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2019-03-26 21:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 203, insomnia wrote:
In post 199, rosterfoster wrote:VOTE: Insomnia
This is 100% town.
I already like this guy
In post 204, insomnia wrote:VOTE: Insomnia
Best vote, no doubt
In post 205, insomnia wrote:Vig shoots roster tomorrow and post-flip it'll confirm it wasn't a scum bud push. Vig that shot gets sent on the mission on day 2 and if scum end up in the PT, we lynch them.
Those posts gave me really bad vibes. Just wtf is this logic

-assumes that he’ll get sent to AC immediately after someone TR him
-TRs the player strongly in return
-wants to kill them

I really have nothing to say about that, that logic doesn’t even work.
If you’re lynched, what the fuck do you gain by shooting roster? Why do you think the town will just trust a 1-sentence read even if he flips town? If you don’t want him in AC, he’ll get flipped before lylo anyway, so
why
waste a vig shot on him?
Like, it really can’t be more obvious

And what makes you think that he isn’t just trying to pocket you? The confidence is weirding me out

----------------------

DDL’s early posts are a lot better than what I’ve seen in the scum game I played with him.
TRing him rn, but tbh I don’t think I’d like him lynched anytime soon. I feel like I might be against sending any experienced players to AC unless there’s literally no other choice.
Like the reasoning might be stupid, but I think just ignoring the players who mIgHt be able to manipulate their meta and act obvtown might be a good idea.
and NSG is in the game, so if she's town, it might be even easier
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 250, insomnia wrote:I have. My point was that I get sent today. On day 2 a vig shoots roster because he was the one who supported my vote without stating a reason and when he flips town, that clears me as town (or roster had bad reads and I'm scum, but, let's be honest). After vig shoots, they are confirmed 100% so they get sent day 2 and on day 3 it really doesn't matter who's sent because if we get to LyLo, we just lynch the last person. That was my plan.

If I'm pinging scum to you, vig can just shoot me since I suck anyways and that confirms roster as town so you can send him while keeping both you and NSG alive. One of you gets nked but we still have at least 1 experienced town.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok, that’s a slightly townie post
Stupid as heck, but the stupidity seems genuine
In post 254, insomnia wrote:
In post 253, northsidegal wrote:why, uh

what if roster flips scum

like, why is he assumed to be town
Because he's voting me and I'm not scum so
In post 255, insomnia wrote:Combination of guts and common sense
In post 257, insomnia wrote:What? If we go by the same logic, why are you assumed to be town and why should I vote for you? There's no reason for you to be so eager to go in the PT because then RC dies and there's a high chance we send 2 scum. If RC dies and he flips town, then his read on you is most likely good, courtesy of BoP. There's no reason I'd trust either you or RC and I'm not eager to send any of you just yet, there's no reason to. It's beneficial if we kept the both of you here for now. One of you gets nked, post-flip analysis will confirm the other as town / scum depending on the flip and whoever survives will help with town reads. If none of you get nked, then RC's probably scum who tried to put you, his scum bud, on the mission.
In post 258, insomnia wrote:So shoot me and vote roster to go on the mission after I flip.
Or no, wait, I take it back, this is just fucking weird
All of those posts are based on the assumption that scum would NEVER vote a townie and that rooster voting him is an infallible town tell.
Insomnia’s answer to NSG’s question felt fake and while I'm starting to sooorta understand him wanting to shoot rooster to confirm himself, suggesting that he should be shot feels just too much for pure stupidity.
Like, really, this is below Lv 0 reasoning and him being confident enough in it to die for it feels just fake.

I’ve seen Insomnia play once and while I admit that his reasoning wasn’t always perfect, I don’t think he’s stupid… and he seems to be REALLY confident here based on bullshit reasons, which feels just off
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by insomnia »

I’m intrigued, have we played before?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 285, Locke113 wrote:
In post 250, insomnia wrote:I have. My point was that I get sent today. On day 2 a vig shoots roster because he was the one who supported my vote without stating a reason and when he flips town, that clears me as town (or roster had bad reads and I'm scum, but, let's be honest). After vig shoots, they are confirmed 100% so they get sent day 2 and on day 3 it really doesn't matter who's sent because if we get to LyLo, we just lynch the last person. That was my plan.

If I'm pinging scum to you, vig can just shoot me since I suck anyways and that confirms roster as town so you can send him while keeping both you and NSG alive. One of you gets nked but we still have at least 1 experienced town.
This whole idea only works if we assume you and roster are the same alignment one way or the other. Roster has barely interacted with you, he townreads you and told you vigs couldn't go on the mission thats it. Pretty flimsy basis to make the assumption you're making
In post 286, insomnia wrote:Would a town vote someone that they feel is scum, especially in this setup? Question to Locke.
…………
The main issues with your idea seemed to be that rooster can be scum (pocketing/getting MLes), or that town!roster can be wrong.
It kinda feels like you’re avoiding the issue and trying to post regardless if your plan makes sense or not. What exactly were you trying to gain by asking that question?

And I know I said it before, but the confidence in roster being town feels just weird
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by insomnia »

If you’d know me, you’d also know my town game on day one is just fooling around.
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 760, insomnia wrote:I’m intrigued, have we played before?
no, we haven't
I just have a habbit of reading random games when I'm not playing anything
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by insomnia »

As a reference point, post 500 and above would be where you should look at if you want to see me play serious.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by insomnia »

Out of curiosity, what game was it?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 762, insomnia wrote:If you’d know me, you’d also know my town game on day one is just fooling around.
it was a scum game... but the reasoning still made a lot more sense to me back then
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 764, insomnia wrote:As a reference point, post 500 and above would be where you should look at if you want to see me play serious.
does that mean the previous posts weren't serious?

and can you answer my posts if you haven't already (if I'm the first one to ask about that)?
hammy
hammy
Townie
hammy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by hammy »

In post 767, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 764, insomnia wrote:As a reference point, post 500 and above would be where you should look at if you want to see me play serious.

and can you answer my posts if you haven't already (if I'm the first one to ask about that)?
Yes, any post <500 is bs.

What posts?
hammy
hammy
Townie
hammy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by hammy »

God damnit
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by insomnia »

*cough* *cough* so, if everyone especially RC acts like that didn’t happen, that’d be great
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by insomnia »

Well, ask me anything that’s above #500 and I’ll gladly answer
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by insomnia »

When you get to my post where I make that plan, please tell me you can at least understand what I mean
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

pffffffffffffffffffffffffft xD
alt-slipping like a pro
In post 768, hammy wrote:
In post 767, LabRat01 wrote:

Yes, any post <500 is bs.

What posts?
The ones I responded to (, , )
talk to me about it
and why did you write them if you were aware that they're bullshit?
insomnia wrote:When you get to my post where I make that plan, please tell me you can at least understand what I mean
ok...?
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 475, insomnia wrote:
God I hope not
Why not? Are you questioning my alignment or my capabilities in LyLo?
Alignment, you're one of the people I trust the least to be a safe choice to AP.
In post 514, insomnia wrote:I’d like some reads on Rui from anyone else other than RC.
Town, I've actually changed my mind about roster and would much prefer her to be in D3 pool over the chicken
In post 597, insomnia wrote:
In post 596, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 593, insomnia wrote:
In post 591, RadiantCowbells wrote:Insomnia you can get me dayvigged because townies are dumb as fuck but you will never win this game from here
Why so stressed RC? I'm with you, right here, by your side. Tell me what's hurting you.
There was a time when scum respected me and didn't try to mislynch me in basically every single game. It's a lot easier to kill scum when they don't have the option of turning things around on you citing paranoia. If I was anonymous town already won this game.
I've seen this post somewhere else, DT, here comes the rep out :lol:
:lol: the irony

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”