Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #3900 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by tris »

I should maybe compile a list posts that have felt town from reck.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3901 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by Chara »

at this stage i'm less interested in what feels town (for example, Elbirn feels very town to me but i'm not comfortable locktowning him) and more interested in what makes sense as a partner with Flubber.
i also have posts from Reck that felt town but i'm not convinced he actually is.
Succint, i need to see if they were orchestrating a bus or not. should remember to do that when i have more time.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3902 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3824, xRECKONERx wrote:not sure i follow?

i think in general my play of "being on the wrong wagon every day and specifically staying off flub" is bad play and im ashamed of it

however, i think the interactions between me n flub arent svs if you really look at them with a deeper critical eye
i do think that if you're scum with Flubber, your interactions with him are pretty ridiculous and would indicate misplays as scum.
but i'm not comfortable ignoring the possibility that scum you made a mistake, because it's easier to see why scum you makes those decisions in error, as scum (distancing mistakes), than why town you does it. (forgetting that you townread him a few times is just so strange to me.)
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3903 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3169, Succinct wrote:
In post 3002, NotMySpamAccount wrote:What posts are your scumread on me based on?
Most since replacing in; prominent offenders: , , .
Since then, as well.
In post 3101, Flubbernugget wrote:
I am going to IC tomorrow
Can we please agree to speedlynch Flubber tomorrow when this is inevitably shown false?

Pretty sure we all know it's bs, but we're all going to let him prove it regardless.

VOTE: NotMySpamAccount
In post 3373, Succinct wrote:
In post 3366, Chara wrote:then again everyone fell for the stupid IC claim
Pardon:
I did not.

I still prefer this as a scumbuddy:
VOTE: NotMySpamAccount
And still think Elbirn's the third.
if the IC claim actually was a plan (i don't know if it was.) then the scum 'mastermind' is here. hence the votepark, because there was a plan to move.
vote change post: believes Flubber is lying and that the IC claim is fake, but immediately moves and sighs about scum him living another day. considering this is Succinct's only scumread, i wonder why they didn't go harder on it, or consider
why
scum Flubber decides to try and live another day for seemingly no reason.
the reason this is significant is because of Succinct's apparent lock-belief in Flubber scum. haven't looked at the timing of the change yet; will do so.

second post: needs to remind the thread that they didn't believe Flubber was actually going to IC. this looks like an attempt to show they never thought Flubber was going to flip town.
this also fits with scum knowing Flubber was going to escape. Succinct wants the best interactions/distancing with Flubber.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3904 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by Chara »

i was really townreading Enter so i need to reconcile that.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3905 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3483, Succinct wrote:Noteworthy: I replaced into this game, wasn't here from start. You should check if Enter's mastermind-worthy.
I'm also no mastermind on this account. I've the qualifications if on my main, but lack them here.
Enter was only here on day 1. does scum need to have had the same slot in a mastermind position from the word "go"?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3906 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 153, Enter wrote:
In post 136, xRECKONERx wrote:...

ok.

so just to summarize

enter: *does a really scummy thing by changing his mind on a read out of nowhere*
people: *vote enter for doing the scummy thing*
enter: but aha you see it is i who is a genius because i
meant
to be scummy

cool okay hey everyone you can ignore the last six pages this is everything right here ^^^
"Ouch I got played and now I look dumb pls vote for this guy so I don't feel as bad for voting for lynchbait"

Wow. I'm cranky, sorry about that. I'm gonna go eat bekfast, see you in a bit
is this early game distancing between Reck and Enter or am i too far gone down the rabbit hole?
there's probably no way to actually tell and i'm jumping at nothing because it might fit with what i think the team is.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3907 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Chara »

i still find Enter's ISO difficult to scumread. also i'm tired and words blur together at some point.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3908 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:48 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3873, Tohru wrote:Correction: Creature is actually probably town.

Scumreads don't change.

@Nimueh, @Chara, @Reckoner, would really appreciate more votes on Succinct please.

I think you guys want this game to end way more than I do, so let's cooperate. I really do not want to make this hard, considering what you guys have been through so far. :)
I hardtown read Enter, who was Succinct’s predecessor, so I don’t think he’s scum.
In post 3780, Succinct wrote:
In post 3734, NotMySpamAccount wrote:add reck and take me out and I'm with you 100%. Also I think Elbirn is right here, and it goes with my current gut read so VOTE: Nimueh
The opportunism's unreal, here.
When people suspected Reck, he voted Reck.
When people chased after a "scumslip", he votes Nimueh. In spite of what he said earlier
that page
:
In post 3731, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I see only two general possibilities. Scumteam is flubber/reck/(Elbirn or an inactive), or it's flubber/Ank/irrelevant cause the IC claim was planned and Ank really is the mastermind we haven't been looking for and this post was distancing to help conftown Ank and town has no chance. Obviously the second is a long shot, but it's possible. Discuss.
I admit I could be wrong on Elbirn, but I'm
not
wrong on NMSA.
I feel that this post exudes townie conviction.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3909 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:53 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3884, Tohru wrote:
In post 3874, xRECKONERx wrote:Maybe you could, I dunno, give a single reason why anyone should vote Succinct?

I hate alts.

Sure. Apart from his abysmally low postcount, post quality, and thereby remarkably poor contribution to the game, I also have not been able to find a single reason to townread him in a 150-pager. Looking at his ISO, it's scummily-barren, he isn't trying to gamesolve or have the conviction that town would. I did think Elbirn was scummy, however, after re-examining and eliminating my biases, I conclude that Succinct is more likely to be scum.

If I could bet right now, I'd be betting a good amount of money on Succinct to flip scum.

Oh, and, please do take that negativity out of here. We've already had enough players replace out of this game as it is.
What about Enter, his predecessor? Did his ISO seem scummy to you?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3910 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:01 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3898, tris wrote:
In post 3883, Creature wrote:Elbirn
Succint
Chara
NotMySpamAccount
tris

It's 5p LyLo, two of you are scum, the rest of us are treestumps. If you lynch someone wrong, you lose (not in practice, but let's do like this).
Yeah, so all three of my candidates are on this list. I'm not sure which one I'd think has the best chances, but if I had to choose now, I'd go with Elbirn. Never NMSA who I think is town.
Why is NMSA town? You keep mentioning D1 but he wanted to rush the day and sheep Elbirn, who he has in his POE. At any rate, Elbirn flat out lied about ever townlocking me. The closest he came to that was giving me a conditional tr and asking me to be cool if he sr me later. The fact, that he is completely unwilling to reassess his read on me, doesn’t read townie to me.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3911 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:07 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3899, Chara wrote:hi friends, this game is so bloated that giving meaningful content requires more sleep and more time than i currently have.
but i'm around if anyone wants to chat.

tris is completely out of my lynchpool at this point. along with skitter, Tohru, and Creature.
NMSA also has good reasons to be town (that i've actually looked at)

really curious about the Reck townreads here.
Why? Why is NMSA town?

And I should also be out of your lynchpool, based on what you posted earlier.

Why does scum!Reck tr me at this point? I’m being pushed. He didn’t give a weak Nim can live for one more day bs type of read but a clear tr on me. Since so many are also pushing him, how does this help him to acheive a scum wincon?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3912 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:09 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3901, Chara wrote:at this stage i'm less interested in what feels town (for example,
Elbirn feels very town to me
but i'm not comfortable locktowning him) and more interested in what makes sense as a partner with Flubber.
i also have posts from Reck that felt town but i'm not convinced he actually is.
Succint, i need to see if they were orchestrating a bus or not. should remember to do that when i have more time.
My tr on Chara is deteriorating. :(
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3913 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:09 am

Post by Creature »

In post 3911, Nimueh wrote:can live for one more day bs type of read
Learned a new term to use in mafia games

Intelligence increased
Happiness increased
Sigh
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3914 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:11 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3900, tris wrote:I should maybe compile a list posts that have felt town from reck.
I don’t like the Reck pushes, they scream mislynchbait to me. Chara is weirding me out again. Is she the tr, I read incorrectly?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3915 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:14 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3913, Creature wrote:

Intelligence increased
Happiness increased
You’ve never heard that sort of thing before? “X can be town/live for today”?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3916 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:15 am

Post by Creature »

In post 3915, Nimueh wrote:
In post 3913, Creature wrote:

Intelligence increased
Happiness increased
You’ve never heard that sort of thing before? “X can be town/live for today”?
I actually heard and even have done myself a lot of "X can live for today", but never thought about ever using it as something to call someone out.
Sigh
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3917 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:20 am

Post by Tohru »

In post 3895, tris wrote:
In post 3874, xRECKONERx wrote:Maybe you could, I dunno, give a single reason why anyone should vote Succinct?

I hate alts.

Sure. Apart from his abysmally low postcount, post quality, and thereby remarkably poor contribution to the game, I also have not been able to find a single reason to townread him in a 150-pager. Looking at his ISO, it's scummily-barren, he isn't trying to gamesolve or have the conviction that town would. I did think Elbirn was scummy, however, after re-examining and eliminating my biases, I conclude that Succinct is more likely to be scum.

If I could bet right now, I'd be betting a good amount of money on Succinct to flip scum.

Oh, and, please do take that negativity out of here. We've already had enough players replace out of this game as it is.
Does Enter come into your read of the slot?
In post 3909, Nimueh wrote:

I hate alts.

What about Enter, his predecessor? Did his ISO seem scummy to you?
Hello.

No, Enter's read completely did not factor into my read on the slot. In fact, I don't remember a single thing they have posted; they are either not memorable or just as scummy as for the same reasons Succinct was. Which is funny, because looking back at my speednotes that I've posted previously, I actually wrote that "Enter is town". But, my overall conclusive stance after reading 150 pages in a single sitting will be authoritative on the read of the slot, and I unequivocally pronounce the Succinct slot as scum.

I believe that my perspective on the game as a late-game replacement is the most accurate and objective, because I have read through the entire game with no preconceived notions or biases towards certain slots, allowing me to have a clear and definitive picture of the gamestate. I understand that my perspective of the game will be vastly different from you guys', simply because the game has spanned for close to a month, and some of you rely either on at best hazy memory, or worse, have completely forgotten the events of the early game with exceptions to the most prominent ones. Therefore I will put my best efforts into convincing the rest of you of my viewpoint.

I really need all of you who are town to work with me today, so that we can conclusively end this game in a win, which I'm sure you all want. I believe from my readthrough that my predecessor has already earned your trust in the fact that my slot is town-aligned, so that helps. But it will be a struggle to convince some of you of my viewpoint, so I really hope for your support.
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3918 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:23 am

Post by Tohru »

In post 3906, Chara wrote:
In post 153, Enter wrote:
In post 136, xRECKONERx wrote:...

ok.

so just to summarize

enter: *does a really scummy thing by changing his mind on a read out of nowhere*
people: *vote enter for doing the scummy thing*
enter: but aha you see it is i who is a genius because i
meant
to be scummy

cool okay hey everyone you can ignore the last six pages this is everything right here ^^^
"Ouch I got played and now I look dumb pls vote for this guy so I don't feel as bad for voting for lynchbait"

Wow. I'm cranky, sorry about that. I'm gonna go eat bekfast, see you in a bit
is this early game distancing between Reck and Enter or am i too far gone down the rabbit hole?
there's probably no way to actually tell and i'm jumping at nothing because it might fit with what i think the team is.
I believe that Reck is clearly and undoubtedly town-aligned, and I will be upset to see any more mentions or suggestions for him to be lynched.

Sure, his reads may not be the best; in fact, I'm struggling to convince him of my own reads currently, but I really strongly believe that Reck is town in this game.

I would really appreciate it if you helped me with the Succinct push.
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3919 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:28 am

Post by Tohru »

In post 3908, Nimueh wrote:
In post 3873, Tohru wrote:Correction: Creature is actually probably town.

Scumreads don't change.

@6Nimueh, @Chara, @Reckoner, would really appreciate more votes on Succinct please.
`
I think you guys want this game to end way more than I do, so let's cooperate. I really do not want to make this hard, considering what you guys have been through so far. :)
I hardtown read Enter, who was Succinct’s predecessor, so I don’t think he’s scum.
That would be a colossal mistake. Enter has only been in the game for a fraction of its duration, and Succinct was responsible for most of the game. And Succinct is pretty darn scummy. That tips the balance waaaaaay against the odds of a Succinct slot.

If anything, it's a good credit to Enter's scum game, being able to portray towniness when he actually isn't.

Here's a thought exercise. Imagine a game with user RadiantCowbells (renowned for commonly being townread when scum), who replaces out after a short stint in the game, into user Creature (Hello, I know you're in the game, I hope you're not offended by the use of you as an example ^~^) who is commonly known to be extremely easy to read and transparent in his alignments. Who would you pay more attention into reading and trying to determine the alignment of?

I hope you answered Creature.

---

Same logic: Succinct is extraordinarily scummy and therefore we can infer that he is arguably a lot worse at hiding his alignment than Enter. This should result in a Succinct scumread, not an Enter townread.

I hope you can vote Succinct with me, please.
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3920 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Tohru »

In post 3901, Chara wrote:at this stage i'm less interested in what feels town (for example, Elbirn feels very town to me but i'm not comfortable locktowning him) and more interested in what makes sense as a partner with Flubber.
You'll never be always accurate with associative reads, simply because the scum know the alignments of their teammates and can therefore plan their interactions accordingly. In the absence of information, the scum always have the advantage.

This is why behavioral reads are always superior. It puts the power into town to portray their towniness, rather than associative reads which puts the power into scum where they control how they interact with the rest of the game.

It also doesn't help your case that Town was so behind this entire game, that the entire game was going 100% according to scum's plans. Associative reads work best when scum are caught off guard and their teammates are caught by accident. But if they actually
choose
which teammate gets to leave the game, then you're just playing into their hand.
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3921 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:36 am

Post by Tohru »

In post 3898, tris wrote:
In post 3883, Creature wrote:Elbirn
Succint
Chara
NotMySpamAccount
tris

It's 5p LyLo, two of you are scum, the rest of us are treestumps. If you lynch someone wrong, you lose (not in practice, but let's do like this).
Yeah, so all three of my candidates are on this list. I'm not sure which one I'd think has the best chances, but if I had to choose now, I'd go with Elbirn. Never NMSA who I think is town.
I'm really hoping that you'll help me with Succinct. It's a tough mountain to climb, changing people's opinions.

Elbirn is pretty dodgy, yeah, but Succinct is actually
scummy
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3922 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 816, Enter wrote:It logged Reckoner's vote as tris. My bad. Sorry. I fixed it

Also just wanted to clarify that I'm not the mod I dont' think I'm the mod I'm not trying to be the mod, I'm literally copy pasting out of the scrubber

Votecount 1.1

NotMySpamAccount(6)
~ (13), (28), (145), (133), (65), (68)

Ankamius(2)
~ (91), (82)
skitter30(1)
~ (35)
Nimueh(1)
~ (98)
Enter(1)
~ (25)
Brigitte(1)
~ (3)

Not Voting (1): Nimueh(4)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-08 00:58:59)

MOD REMINDERSLady Angel needs a prod. The last post was at: 2/24/2019 10:53:00 PM which was 3 days 15 hours 40 minutes 34 seconds ago.
Nimueh needs a prod. The last post was at: 2/25/2019 4:00:00 AM which was 3 days 10 hours 33 minutes 34 seconds ago.

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.
Okay, I think I understand why NMSA is probably town, uberscummy town but Flubber doesn’t put his buddy in jeapardy like this. Stong tr on Tris.
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3923 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:40 am

Post by Tohru »

I think last scum is skitter30. No longer interested in NMSA or Elbirn.
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3924 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:44 am

Post by Tohru »

10 players alive:

8 town : 2 scum

6 players are needed to lynch; since this is a White Flag setup, we can expect scum to never bus in this game. All 6 players that I need to convince for a scum lynch need to be town.

6 town players out of 8.

I comprise one of the town players.

I require the aid of 5 town players.

I can do this!!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”