Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3925 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:45 am

Post by Tohru »

The low activity levels of this game also adds to the challenge, it seems...
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3926 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:46 am

Post by Tohru »

VOTE: Succinct

Please help me! Especially if you are town and have no clue who scum is!!
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3927 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:47 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3918, Tohru wrote:
In post 3906, Chara wrote:
In post 153, Enter wrote:
In post 136, xRECKONERx wrote:...

ok.

so just to summarize

enter: *does a really scummy thing by changing his mind on a read out of nowhere*
people: *vote enter for doing the scummy thing*
enter: but aha you see it is i who is a genius because i
meant
to be scummy

cool okay hey everyone you can ignore the last six pages this is everything right here ^^^
"Ouch I got played and now I look dumb pls vote for this guy so I don't feel as bad for voting for lynchbait"

Wow. I'm cranky, sorry about that. I'm gonna go eat bekfast, see you in a bit
is this early game distancing between Reck and Enter or am i too far gone down the rabbit hole?
there's probably no way to actually tell and i'm jumping at nothing because it might fit with what i think the team is.
I believe that Reck is clearly and undoubtedly town-aligned, and I will be upset to see any more mentions or suggestions for him to be lynched.

Sure, his reads may not be the best; in fact, I'm struggling to convince him of my own reads currently, but I really strongly believe that Reck is town in this game.

I would really appreciate it if you helped me with the Succinct push.
Town!Chara is not usually as flipfloppy as this. I’m starting to wonder if she could possibly be the deep wolf to Elbirn, who is still my strongest sr. NMSA is still objectively scummy by play but VCA spews him as godawful town. I’m not convinced on Succinct scum. Gun to head, I think scum is hardpushing Reck or me for mislynches. Chara’s posting today, should definitely concern you, it does me. Town!Chara is anything if consistent. She keeps wafffling on her read on me. Watch, Chara will suddenly find reasons to tr me but for no clear reason will conveniently evaporate until the next time I push her.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3928 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3923, Tohru wrote:I think last scum is skitter30. No longer interested in NMSA or Elbirn.
Explain.
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3929 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:51 am

Post by Tohru »

In post 3927, Nimueh wrote:

ok.

so just to summarize

enter: *does a really scummy thing by changing his mind on a read out of nowhere*
meant
to be scummy

cool okay hey everyone you can ignore the last six pages this is everything right here ^^^
"Ouch I got played and now I look dumb pls vote for this guy so I don't feel as bad for voting for lynchbait"

is this early game distancing between Reck and Enter or am i too far gone down the rabbit hole?
there's probably no way to actually tell and i'm jumping at nothing because it might fit with what i think the team is.
I believe that Reck is clearly and undoubtedly town-aligned, and I will be upset to see any more mentions or suggestions for him to be lynched.

Sure, his reads may not be the best; in fact, I'm struggling to convince him of my own reads currently, but I really strongly believe that Reck is town in this game.

Town!Chara is not usually as flipfloppy as this. I’m starting to wonder if she could possibly be the deep wolf to Elbirn, who is still my strongest sr. NMSA is still objectively scummy by play but VCA spews him as godawful town. I’m not convinced on Succinct scum. Gun to head, I think scum is hardpushing Reck or me for mislynches. Chara’s posting today, should definitely concern you, it does me. Town!Chara is anything if consistent. She keeps wafffling on her read on me. Watch, Chara will suddenly find reasons to tr me but for no clear reason will conveniently evaporate until the next time I push her.
I'm not going to let Chara lynch you. I'm not going to let Chara lynch Reck.

I am going to need you to help me on Succinct scum. Townreading Enter is not a correct way to conclude on a Enter/Succinctslot read, because in a replacement situation you should always aim to read the easier and more transparent slot, not the one which is better at scum.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3930 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:52 am

Post by Nimueh »

@mod, if game doesn’t end today, does scum get an NK, in addition to the escape?
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3931 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:54 am

Post by Tohru »

In post 3928, Nimueh wrote:
In post 3923, Tohru wrote:I think last scum is skitter30. No longer interested in NMSA or Elbirn.
Explain.
I don't have a good feel for skitter30 as I have on Succinct. It is an educated guess.

NMSA has demonstrated strong town flashes during the course of the game. He isn't the best; I do wish he was lynched instead of say, Brigitte or Xtoxm, but this is what it is.

As for Elbirn I acknowledged that I am biased against his way of playing. After accounting for this bias he is definitely looking a lot townier than originally thought.

skitter30 played a strong game but pales in comparison to the rest.
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3932 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:57 am

Post by Tohru »

I need you to trust me on this.
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3933 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:58 am

Post by Tohru »

Help me help you get on the same page. For starters, are you convinced and trust that my efforts are currently town-aligned and are strongly working towards town interests?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3934 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:00 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3929, Tohru wrote:
In post 3927, Nimueh wrote:

ok.

so just to summarize

meant
to be scummy

I'm not going to let Chara lynch you. I'm not going to let Chara lynch Reck.

I am going to need you to help me on Succinct scum. Townreading Enter is not a correct way to conclude on a Enter/Succinctslot read, because in a replacement situation you should always aim to read the easier and more transparent slot, not the one which is better at scum.
I have meta on Enter and that’s a big part of why I tr him here. At worst, Succinct is a null. I’m not rushing this lynch.

I think we need to follow the reads/votes. Scum literally can’t bus in this setup, so I think we’ll have a pretty clear idea who the remaining scum are, once they vote. I am becoming increasingly suspicious of Chara, because of the bolded. Too many people are pinging me rn and I want to wait for more info. I think it’s best not to rush this.
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3935 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Tohru »

In post 3934, Nimueh wrote:
I have meta on Enter and that’s a big part of why I tr him here. At worst, Succinct is a null. I’m not rushing this lynch.

I think we need to follow the reads/votes. Scum literally can’t bus in this setup, so I think we’ll have a pretty clear idea who the remaining scum are, once they vote. I am becoming increasingly suspicious of Chara, because of the bolded. Too many people are pinging me rn and I want to wait for more info. I think it’s best not to rush this.
I think your read is wrong.

At least two to three of my townreads are being headstrong stubborn preventing me from getting a Succinct lynch. I'm sorry but I straight up do not believe that "you'll get a pretty clear idea of the remaining scum once they vote". You will only fall prone to inaccurate reads and confirmation bias.

There is no "more info" to wait for. This game has lasted
one month and is 150 pages long
. All the information anyone needs is in the thread.

I've read through the entire thread and have a full understanding of the context and intricacies of the game. I really want to help us win so please I really seek your cooperation.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3936 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3932, Tohru wrote:I need you to trust me on this.
In post 3933, Tohru wrote:Help me help you get on the same page. For starters, are you convinced and trust that my efforts are currently town-aligned and are strongly working towards town interests?
I trust you’re locktown and all of your posts have a strong pro-town agenda but your also asking me to go against my current read on that slot. If Succinct makes suspicious reads/votes, I’ll definitely reconsider but I’m not seeing it rn. Not when other slots are pinging me more. I am open to changing my mind on Succinct but like I said, I still tr that slot and at worst, it’s a null but that could change.
We still have time and I want to get as much info as possible first
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3937 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:16 am

Post by Tohru »

In post 3936, Nimueh wrote:
In post 3933, Tohru wrote:Help me help you get on the same page. For starters, are you convinced and trust that my efforts are currently town-aligned and are strongly working towards town interests?
I trust you’re locktown and all of your posts have a strong pro-town agenda but your also asking me to go against my current read on that slot. If Succinct makes suspicious reads/votes, I’ll definitely reconsider but I’m not seeing it rn. Not when other slots are pinging me more. I am open to changing my mind on Succinct but like I said, I still tr that slot and at worst, it’s a null but that could change.

Thank you.

Look, a lot of town players have had rather wrong reads as a collective in this game, which has led to a grand total of
zero
scum lynches so far during the course of a month. I'm not blaming anyone here, this is a team game, but this emphasizes the fact that all the more you guys have to work together and be open to new perspectives.

I've written a mini-essay already to Reck regarding my Succinct read, and it's disappointing that I've been unable to convince you as well. Perhaps I need to be more persuasive? I'm trying my best.

I'm very concerned, because both yourself, Reck, and it appears Chara and tris as well do not seem very open to the idea of a Succinct lynch at all, even when my town-alignment is undoubted and uncontested. This makes me extremely worried for the sake of the game. The activity levels upon the time I have replaced in has also been very low.

I'm not going to sit down and rest on my laurels because "we have time". I've dedicated quite a lot of time to reading this novel of a game and I strongly believe that the path to winning the game is a shoe-in with giant neon letters. I'm definitely not going to twiddle my thumbs and watch you guys drive down the cliff.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3938 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:18 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1502, Enter wrote:
In post 1494, xRECKONERx wrote:my vote is staying parked on brigitte like until she's dead k bye
"I refuse to engage with a player unless she is already prematurely frustrated and emotional, and making further attempts later on is out of the question. I will now sit on her wagon until she is dead. Do not bother engaging with me further."
@Tohru, don’t you think this post is townie?
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3939 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:20 am

Post by Tohru »

In post 3803, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3796, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3785, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3759, Nimueh wrote:Scumteam has to be Elbirn/Reck. I think it’s Flubber/Elbirn/Reck and I’ve solved the game. If I’m right, I want bragging rights.
again, ill ask: what part of me/flub interacting makes sense SvS
uh the fact that you badly townread him the whole time he was alive and refused to vote him
there is more subtext to interactions than TOWN MAN DEFEND BAD MAN TOWN MAN BAD MAN

Mister Reck, there is also more subtext to interactions than MAN VOTE BAD MAN MAN TOWN MAN. I truly hope that this could dispel your Succinct townread that may be solely on the basis of his vote on Flubber.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3940 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:22 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3927, Nimueh wrote:Town!Chara is not usually as flipfloppy as this. I’m starting to wonder if she could possibly be the deep wolf to Elbirn, who is still my strongest sr. NMSA is still objectively scummy by play but VCA spews him as godawful town. I’m not convinced on Succinct scum. Gun to head, I think scum is hardpushing Reck or me for mislynches. Chara’s posting today, should definitely concern you, it does me. Town!Chara is anything if consistent. She keeps wafffling on her read on me. Watch, Chara will suddenly find reasons to tr me but for no clear reason will conveniently evaporate until the next time I push her.
when is "town Chara consistent"?
i'm extremely waffly as town. i don't know who you are but being consistent is not even close to being a good description of my meta.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3941 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:22 am

Post by Tohru »

In post 3938, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1502, Enter wrote:
In post 1494, xRECKONERx wrote:my vote is staying parked on brigitte like until she's dead k bye
"I refuse to engage with a player unless she is already prematurely frustrated and emotional, and making further attempts later on is out of the question. I will now sit on her wagon until she is dead. Do not bother engaging with me further."
@Tohru, don’t you think this post is townie?
How is it townie? Enter is shadethrowing and discrediting Reck who is one of my top townreads currently.

I've had reasons to townread Enter, superficially, but the above quote really is not the best evidence at all to prove your case.

Please bear in mind that I've already accounted for Enter and Succinct as a whole in the overall read of the slot.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3942 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:23 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3912, Nimueh wrote:
In post 3901, Chara wrote:at this stage i'm less interested in what feels town (for example,
Elbirn feels very town to me
but i'm not comfortable locktowning him) and more interested in what makes sense as a partner with Flubber.
i also have posts from Reck that felt town but i'm not convinced he actually is.
Succint, i need to see if they were orchestrating a bus or not. should remember to do that when i have more time.
My tr on Chara is deteriorating. :(
you've totally misinterpreted this post. i said Elbirn feels very town to me but in spite of that he's still in my lynchpool because at this stage i find it difficult to simply trust independent reads on slots.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3943 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3937, Tohru wrote:
In post 3936, Nimueh wrote:

Thank you.

Look, a lot of town players have had rather wrong reads as a collective in this game, which has led to a grand total of
zero
scum lynches so far during the course of a month. I'm not blaming anyone here, this is a team game, but this emphasizes the fact that all the more you guys have to work together and be open to new perspectives.

I've written a mini-essay already to Reck regarding my Succinct read, and it's disappointing that I've been unable to convince you as well. Perhaps I need to be more persuasive? I'm trying my best.

I'm very concerned, because both yourself, Reck, and it appears Chara and tris as well do not seem very open to the idea of a Succinct lynch at all, even when my town-alignment is undoubted and uncontested. This makes me extremely worried for the sake of the game. The activity levels upon the time I have replaced in has also been very low.

I'm not going to sit down and rest on my laurels because "we have time". I've dedicated quite a lot of time to reading this novel of a game and I strongly believe that the path to winning the game is a shoe-in with giant neon letters. I'm definitely not going to twiddle my thumbs and watch you guys drive down the cliff.
What does your alignment have to do with anything? As I said, you’re bleeding locktown but how does that translate to you’re being right? And I also don’t see what harm, obtaining more information does? We’re nowhere close to EoD3, are we?
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3944 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Tohru »

Wait, Enter has close to 250 posts?! And he's just as under the radar as Succinct with ~40 posts?! RED FLAG!
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3945 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Nimueh »

@mod, how much time intil EoD 3?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3946 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Chara »

i'm getting really tired of Nim "becoming suspicious" literally every time i
suggest
something counter to her reads. i don't think you're scum Nim. i think Reck could be scum. deal with it.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3947 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3941, Tohru wrote:How is it townie? Enter is shadethrowing and discrediting Reck who is one of my top townreads currently.
can you convince me on Reck being town?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3948 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:29 am

Post by Chara »

if i really think you're right on him being town, i'll vote Succinct.
tris and NMSA are town for other reasons, tris moreso, and skitter and Ank are town. Creature really is and Nim's patterns still fit what i think is town.
scum Reck not wanting to go after Nim here is a good point but i feel he would have other options (it seems like NMSA eternally gets votes) so i'm uncomfortable locktowning him based on that alone.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3949 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:30 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3940, Chara wrote:
In post 3927, Nimueh wrote:Town!Chara is not usually as flipfloppy as this. I’m starting to wonder if she could possibly be the deep wolf to Elbirn, who is still my strongest sr. NMSA is still objectively scummy by play but VCA spews him as godawful town. I’m not convinced on Succinct scum. Gun to head, I think scum is hardpushing Reck or me for mislynches. Chara’s posting today, should definitely concern you, it does me. Town!Chara is anything if consistent. She keeps wafffling on her read on me. Watch, Chara will suddenly find reasons to tr me but for no clear reason will conveniently evaporate until the next time I push her.
when is "town Chara consistent"?
i'm extremely waffly as town. i don't know who you are but being consistent is not even close to being a good description of my meta.
I’ve played quite a few games with you and “waffley” has never been a word I’d use to describe your townplay. You haven’t been “waffley” in a single game I’ve played with you and you were town in all of them.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”