Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4100 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

oh she knew. she definitely knew
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4101 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by Chara »

skitter: repping out at this point wouldn't solve anything. if Nimueh is scum you can yell at me later. just assume she's town.

pedit: then the next time you're in a game and skitter joins is because she didn't realize it was you, PM skitter and tell her to /out. that's literally all. this shouldn't happen again.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4094, Tohru wrote:Whoa. Calm down, stop town-infighting, and vote Succinct with me.
Skitter is rebuking me for absolutely no good reason and throwing unwarranted shade on Reck and now Chara wants me to feel guilty for pointing this out? Well, fuck that! Between Skitter and Elbirn and now Chara. ENOUGH already!
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by Tohru »

In post 4060, Chara wrote:i'm really tired of the endless debating. how about i 1v1 Elbirn. also going to bed so i'll pick this up tomorrow.

i'd vote Succinct here actually, but i don't know the count.

pedit: it wasn't the Flubber defense that i thought was over the top, it was the weird back and forth on it where you scumread and townread.

don't really want to go into it but your mention about RL Reck, is why i'm really not interested in lynching you anymore. i believe you explanation about the weirdness.
We are three out of 6 necessary for Succinct lynch. Don't worry, I'm keeping very close count.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by Chara »

there's a good reason. i'm mad at you for purposefully avoiding a blacklist.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4101, Chara wrote:skitter: repping out at this point wouldn't solve anything. if Nimueh is scum you can yell at me later. just assume she's town.

pedit: then the next time you're in a game and skitter joins is because she didn't realize it was you, PM skitter and tell her to /out. that's literally all. this shouldn't happen again.
We already fucking discussed this. I’m trying to solve a game here. Help me do it or not but don’t get in the way.
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Tohru »

In post 4102, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4094, Tohru wrote:Whoa. Calm down, stop town-infighting, and vote Succinct with me.
Skitter is rebuking me for absolutely no good reason and throwing unwarranted shade on Reck and now Chara wants me to feel guilty for pointing this out? Well, fuck that! Between Skitter and Elbirn and now Chara. ENOUGH already!
Yeah, this game has multiple distractions. Vote Succinct with me, let the game end, and everyone breathe a sigh of relief, or if you guys are still feeling bitter, then leave the game.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4104, Chara wrote:there's a good reason. i'm mad at you for purposefully avoiding a blacklist.
Good and I’m mad at you for unfairly bullying me for no good fucking reason!

Can we focus now on who’s scum here or is that fucking too much to ask? :roll:
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4101, Chara wrote:if Nimueh is scum you can yell at me later. just assume she's town.
i mean i can't just assume she's town because i don't think that
but i've been purposefully trying to pretend she's null and that i don't have to sort her
(ie i keep telling myself that there's only one spare mislynch and that we're not spending it on her no matter her alignment)
i'm not trying to push her or lynch her
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by Tohru »

Elbirn's "farting noises" with a vote on Succinct are the most town-positive thing anything you guys can do right now, even if disgustingly rude.
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by Tohru »

In post 4107, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4104, Chara wrote:there's a good reason. i'm mad at you for purposefully avoiding a blacklist.
Good and I’m mad at you for unfairly bullying me for no good fucking reason!

Can we focus now on who’s scum here or is that fucking too much to ask? :roll:
Succinct is scum! Hello!!!!!!!!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4105, Nimueh wrote:We already fucking discussed this. I’m trying to solve a game here. Help me do it or not but don’t get in the way.
i gave you the three players i would vote today.

until you say you won't let this happen again i'm not going to forget this. i'll stop talking about it but i'm not going to stop having opinions about proper alt use.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4106, Tohru wrote:
Yeah, this game has multiple distractions. Vote Succinct with me, let the game end, and everyone breathe a sigh of relief, or if you guys are still feeling bitter, then leave the game.
I’m going to take a break before I say something to either Chara/Skitter/Elbirn, that gets me in trouble.

All 3 of you owe me a fucking aplology. Don’t fucking come at me again with this garbage, EVER!
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by Nimueh »

I’m going to take a break before I say something to either Chara/Skitter/Elbirn, that gets me in trouble.

All 3 of you owe me a fucking aplology. Don’t fucking come at me again with this garbage, EVER!
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by Tohru »

In post 4063, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4058, Chara wrote:you're right Reck, it's pretty much the same thing with you and Elbirn. his had more of an impression on me at the time and i guess that's why i thought differently. and that outright defending Flubber is also not really what you were doing, which i why it made me suspicious to begin with.

pedit: i don't agree. there's no reason Flubber couldn't have put a buddy in there to even things out.
But almost 4 hours, sitting at L-2?
You
can't
hammer a player at L-2, only L-1.

4 hours is quite a fast reaction time already given the pace of this game.
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by Tohru »

In post 4113, Nimueh wrote:

Calm down, take a deep breath. Everyone's town here. Let's work together, this is a team game.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by Chara »

VOTE: Succinct
it's not about anyone being town.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i think i'm just going to pretend this game didn't happen when it's over too
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4113, Nimueh wrote:

No, no way I’m leaving and at least one scum is clearly trying to stop me from figuring out this game. Someone apparently thinks I’ve recently had a lobotomy or something. Like, do I really need a building to fall on me? One or both of them is scum here, maybe or maybe not with Elbirn. Sorry guys, you seriously underestimated my intelligence, if you think there’s any world I would ever fall for this ploy.
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:48 pm

Post by Tohru »

In post 4048, Nimueh wrote: Sorry Tohru but do you really think scum puts Flubber at L-2 and Flubber waits a good 4 hours to IC claim? In a normal game, maybe but how does scum know, he couldn’t have been hammered in those 4 hours?
Flubber didn't "wait", he just didn't check the game. Which means he claimed as soon as he could.

Scum didn't put Flubber at L-2. Tris did. Scum was Succinct who already planned to
distance
early, she had no impact at all on the Flubber wagon. When Flubber's wagon got too big they had to immediately abort.

So, Succinct is still scum, please vote him. You don't want to work with Chara/Elbirn/skitter, fine. Work with me, please.
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by Tohru »

This is exactly what I meant about being able to trust conftown VS being able to trust players of questionable alignments.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4114, Tohru wrote:
In post 4058, Chara wrote:you're right Reck, it's pretty much the same thing with you and Elbirn. his had more of an impression on me at the time and i guess that's why i thought differently. and that outright defending Flubber is also not really what you were doing, which i why it made me suspicious to begin with.

pedit: i don't agree. there's no reason Flubber couldn't have put a buddy in there to even things out.
You
can't

Skitter was still online after 9:00 pm. Not sure if that’s relevant but her Reck shade really pinged me. Then she conveniently does the I’m ignoring you bs, when I call her on it. Then Chara further tries to derail me with a bogus suspiciously-timed guilt trip. Both of them have been pushing Reck at various times too. This smacks of scum!Chara defending his scum buddy Skitter. I think I’ve found the scumteam.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by Chara »

i have more integrity as a scum player than to ever
consider
guilting someone, for
anything
n for as despicable a reason as a scum tactic.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by Chara »

i care more about that than a fucking mafia game.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4124 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4121, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4114, Tohru wrote:

You
can't

Skitter was still online after 9:00 pm. Not sure if that’s relevant but her Reck shade really pinged me. Then she conveniently does the I’m ignoring you bs, when I call her on it. Then Chara further tries to derail me with a bogus suspiciously-timed guilt trip. Both of them have been pushing Reck at various times too. This smacks of scum!Chara defending his scum buddy Skitter. I think I’ve found the scumteam.
Why else do they both pick NOW to bully me when A) I am clearly doing nothing wrong and B) possibility on my way to figuring out the game? How is any of what they did here, town motivated?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”