Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4325 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4305, Tohru wrote:It seems like despite being a "victim" of "bullying" you're really keen to remain in this game!

I hate how you're being so stubborn about this even though it should be obvious that your judgment is mentally and emotionally compromised by the game already. You're no longer in a state capable of playing Mafia but you are still in denial about it.
uh... i know Nim was upset yesterday but i'm pretty sure she can still play mafia.

also the airquotes around "victim" and "bullying"? really? after what you said yesterday? did you actually believe Nim was being unfairly treated or were you only saying that to get her vote?
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4326 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Hey chara if you're town can you stop voting me? I'm kind of settling on a succinct/reck team and you're harshing my mellow maaaan
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4327 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Tohru »

In post 4325, Chara wrote:
In post 4305, Tohru wrote:It seems like despite being a "victim" of "bullying" you're really keen to remain in this game!

I hate how you're being so stubborn about this even though it should be obvious that your judgment is mentally and emotionally compromised by the game already. You're no longer in a state capable of playing Mafia but you are still in denial about it.
uh... i know Nim was upset yesterday but i'm pretty sure she can still play mafia.

also the airquotes around "victim" and "bullying"? really? after what you said yesterday? did you actually believe Nim was being unfairly treated or were you only saying that to get her vote?
I conclude that Nim's antisocial and self-detrimental behavior is the cause of her own misfortune.

When a player is emotionally or mentally affected it takes away the capacity to perform well in any other domain. School, Work, Sports, Mafia.
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4328 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Tohru »

It's harsh but it's the truth and I want to help Nim but if she doesn't stop her self-harming behavior then the consequences are going to persist.

It's none of my business, really.
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4329 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by Tohru »

Right now she's in a team of half a dozen other players and ruining the experience for them which is my current concern and what I am not happy about.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4330 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i'm not actually sure succinct is scum tbh, but i'm also not sure i care rn tbh

she's def in my poe tho
and most of the other people i'd want to vote are off the table for a variety of reasons so all in all i'm fine with this happening today
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4331 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by Chara »

actually not sure if i want to get into it. feel free to ignore my last post, i'm a little sorry i brought it up, considering. but it's okay if you would like to repy too.

pedit: hm. i'm not completely unwilling to listen, Elbirn, but i really need to be convinced you're town. i have time now so that's what i'm trying to see if i'm wrong about.
do you really think Reck is scum, though? no offense to him, but does he really defend his actions around Flubber by bringing up an irl problem i find highly legitimate, as scum?
Succinct i could still see.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4332 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by skitter30 »

also if succinct is town i kinda feel like there wouldn't be resistant to it given how hard tohru is pushing it - they could have just rode town!tohru's push to get one of those two critical mislynches
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4333 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Chara »

you're right about that too. but doesn't that apply to Elbirn too? maybe to a lesser extent but i believe they're tied.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4334 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

yeah but i think elbirn is town tho and every time someone votes him i'm piping in to say that he's town so like i'm a significant part of the resistance and i know i'm town

i also don't think there isn't as concerted an effort to get him lynched in comparision to how tohru is literally reaching out to every player to get them to vote succinct
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4335 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

there's an accidental double negative there, i meant:
i also don't think there's as concerted an effort ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4336 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by Chara »

skitter, about ny townread list. do you have
any
doubts about the players within it? (besides Nim.)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4337 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i've not been reading a lot of the past few pages so i gotta go find it, give me a min
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4338 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4074, Chara wrote:Nim (can't scumread this)/Reck (irl, i don't care)/tris (meh)/skitter (absolute) /Creature (meta)/Tohru (obviously) town

Elbirn/Succinct/NMSA left

there
reck creature and tris
i'm not sure i explicitly scumread any of them but i don't townread any of them strongly enough either to build a poe around calling them town

+ nim
+ agree with succinct and nmsa
elbirn's town tho

like i don't feel confident that this game is on lock really
Show
Hiatus once more.

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4339 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by Chara »

tris is out of the lock now. Creature is in it because i'm still really confident in his meta. i've been wrong in the past but all of my more recent calls have been good.
Reck is there for why i explained.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4340 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i probably feel like if scum's in that group it's in the following order i think:
tris > creature > reck

(reck's irl thing resonated with me too tbh)
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4341 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:45 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4319, Tohru wrote:
In post 4313, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4310, Tohru wrote:The last scum is in tris or Creature. I think it's a lot more likely to be tris. Who has been playing a fantastic game, by the way.
This is precisely why I’m not trusting your reads

And no, I’m not going to let you manipulate my vote,
You know I'm not scum, why are you so resistant about town "manipulating" your vote?

You're extremely
selfish, inconsiderate, and in fact toxic.

I'm considering replacing out, I did NOT sign up to play Babysitter or Counsellor or Psych, I came here to play Mafia.

But since skitter and Chara are in fact remaining in the game I will continue to tolerate as well.

---

Nimueh, you are either
with us or against us.
I've been putting extraordinary efforts to reach out to you but you've been shafting me or being extremely patronizing. Your behavior has made me incredibly upset and it's no wonder that other players have been upset at your behavior to the point of blacklisting you as well.

This game has taken a drain on a bubbly, optimistic and full of energy player like me. I'm out of steam.

Either you help us and bring us closer to game end or you continue "solving" your non-existent game.

I want out.
Why? Because I insist on thinking for myself? Feel free to blacklist me then. Your approach to playing mafia, seems to be you must agree with me or my way or the highway and you don’t even consider for one minute even the slightest possibility you might possibly be wrong about something. I have never encountered any town player that tried to direct other players to the extent you have in this game. You have made some excellent points but you ought to be willing to be open to arguments that might refute your reasoning. I definitely am because I’ve made the mistake of tunnelling in games before and it taught me that especially when it comes to making scumreads, I can be wrong unless I can successfully debunk any possible couter argument to my reasons for scumlocking anyone. You actually ought to be grateful to me and anyone who forces you to critically examine all aspects of your solving the way I have.

I’m truly sorry if you’re viewing my healthy definitely pro-townie skepticism as either “patronizing” or toxic”. I won’t even dignify the ridiculousness of “selfish” or inconsiderate”. I am trying to solve this puzzle and your lockscum reading that slot while refusing to address either any counter arguments or other factors is extremely frustrating to me and messing with my head because I feel that you don’t respect others who have different reads than you and aren’t willing to listen. See Ank had strong views but she didn’t shut out other ideas/information. For example, my wanting not to rush this lynch, has provided us tons of associative info, in the case we lynch Succinct and he winds up flipping town. Sure, you maybe right and then I have wasted time but what if you’re not? Then I have provided town a valuable service by refusing to rush this. Think about it.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4342 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:56 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4320, Tohru wrote:
In post 4318, Elbirn wrote:
In post 4310, Tohru wrote:The last scum is in tris or Creature. I think it's a lot more likely to be tris. Who has been playing a fantastic game, by the way.
I think Tris' unvoting me was rather townie, especially if you consider me the town counter wagon to the scumcinct wagon
Could be. But every player has voted scumcinct except Reck, Nimueh, tris, and Creature.

And I rank the players in descending towniness: Reck, Nimueh, Creature, tris.

Reck is just rude, Nimueh is in her own world, Creature may be scum, but he has his own meta which suggests he shouldn't be, so it leaves tris as the only option. It's actually a huge compliment to her scum game where she's playing this perfectly, I in fact did not suspect her until everyone joined scumcinct.

It
could
be Chara for hopping off at L-1, but I'm chalking that up to bad judgment.

Scum absolutely cannot bus at this phase otherwise they lose.
In post 4116, Chara wrote:VOTE: Succinct
it's not about anyone being town.
In post 4267, Chara wrote:i'm sorry for upsetting you. i didn't realize that what i was saying was hurtful, but i did definitely post while heated and that isn't a good idea. my issues were entirely related to how skitter would not have joined this game (and i don't think she should have) if she had been PMed to /out for her peace of mind and yours. but that is out of game and an opinion and i brought it up at an inappropriate time.

i also may have misunderstood the rules regarding alts and blacklists. i took what i knew from a rules clarification post made by zoraster about it where he mentioned player blacklists and mod blacklists together.

i didn't mean to insult nor bully anyone.

pedit: i'm confident in all of my townreads besides tris, i think. so Elbirn/tris/Succinct/NMSA are the only players i would consider lynching.
i think out of them i like Elbirn as a vote the most.

VOTE: Elbirn
Succinct vote: Sunday 1:44 am. Elbirn: 4:09 am

Oh I also checked Tris posting. She did not post anywhere on MS between her Flubber vote at 6:47 pm and her Xtoxm vote at approximately 11:46 pm. - one hour after Flubber IC claim.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4343 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:00 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4322, tris wrote:VOTE: Succinct

I've settled here.
In post 4319, Tohru wrote:
In post 4313, Nimueh wrote:
This is precisely why I’m not trusting your reads

And no, I’m not going to let you manipulate my vote,
You know I'm not scum, why are you so resistant about town "manipulating" your vote?

You're extremely
selfish, inconsiderate, and in fact toxic.

I'm considering replacing out, I did NOT sign up to play Babysitter or Counsellor or Psych, I came here to play Mafia.

But since skitter and Chara are in fact remaining in the game I will continue to tolerate as well.

---

Nimueh, you are either
with us or against us.
I've been putting extraordinary efforts to reach out to you but you've been shafting me or being extremely patronizing. Your behavior has made me incredibly upset and it's no wonder that other players have been upset at your behavior to the point of blacklisting you as well.

This game has taken a drain on a bubbly, optimistic and full of energy player like me. I'm out of steam.

Either you help us and bring us closer to game end or you continue "solving" your non-existent game.

I want out.
People don't have to agree with you even if they know you're town.
Thank you for this. Btw, what changed your mind on Elbirn/Succinct?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4344 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:18 am

Post by Nimueh »

I want to ask everyone, if Succinct does in fact wind up flipping scum, who is his partner?

Because Creature is a townlock and I’m currently tr everyone on Elbirn wagon. So gun to head, if Succinct is not a mislynch then maybe I’m wrong about Chara.

Only ones on Succinct wagon I’m locktowning now are Tohru obviously and Tris.

So if he is a mislynch then we’re kind of screwed. I guarantee I will never no lynch here, since that auto gives scum the win, so I will guarantee I will vote the most likely wagon to reach majority well before deadline, no matter who it is with a few exceptions obviously. I am not obvtown reading either Elbirn or Succinct, so I won’t have any problem voting either to avoid a no lynch.

I’m just having a great deal of trouble reconciling both the Enter replace out and his obvious hostility towards my play in this game coming from scum.

If someone could explain how this could possibly be either scum motivated or even NIA, that would really help overcome my doubts
. Thanks.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4345 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:23 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 47, Enter wrote:Town
Reckon

Lady Angel

Brigitte
U r a person 2
Scum
Hmm . . . no Flubber mention.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4346 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:37 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1117, Enter wrote:
In post 1109, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1104, Enter wrote:Alright, time's up.

You called tictac lynchbait but you think someone putting their vote on someone who hadn't really posted much at all is bad?
And you're only concerned with people getting their votes off of you, not concerned with why people put their votes there in the first place.
Get back to me, when you’ve actually read my posts. Thanks.
Would you mind specifying what I haven't read instead of saying that I didn't? Oh, you can't, because I have read and you have no excuse for the crap you've been posting.
In post 1110, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1104, Enter wrote:Alright, time's up.

You called tictac lynchbait but you think someone putting their vote on someone who hadn't really posted much at all is bad?
And you're only concerned with people getting their votes off of you, not concerned with why people put their votes there in the first place.
You're harping on someone that just got into the game before they can get a full grasp of it, and it's a bad look.

What about you, do you think urap is scumhunting too?
Why do you object to my Nimueh push but you didn't object to the tictac votes? Nimueh is in the game thread posting scummy things and tictac isn't here at all and hasn't been for several days. How do you justify not being here most of the week with exemption from presure?
In post 1112, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1108, Enter wrote:I'm sorry if I find it hard to believe that coming in the game thread after like five days of not posting (and before that posting almost nothing at all) and telling people to take their vote off you because you don't feel well is justifiable in any sense of the word.
Are you going to keep misrepping me, because it’s starting to get annoying.

At least have the decency to direct quote me because you’re clearly not reading what I said.
Quote me where I misrep you.
In post 1113, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1059, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1056, tris wrote:VOTE: Nimueh

Anything to say about someone other than NMSA (Or I guess tictac)?
:igmeou:

I’ve V/LA because I haven’t been feeling well, so no I’m not caught up yet but
if this is your sole reason for for voting me
,it isn’t a town one.

VOTE: Tris
@Enter, READ! :roll:
I didn't know it was possible to take yourself out of context until just now.
This could be interesting. Flubber scum is defending me while Enter is pushing me. I’ve seen scum make this kind of play before, so no associatives.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4347 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:48 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1176, Enter wrote:There was a WEEK of gameplay before you got here, Nimueh, and you've been here a couple hours. Your narcissistic belief that the game thread revolves around you baffles me. I've pushed other slots, I've read other slots, and I have a reasonably decent reads list all of which are things that cannot be said for you. I'm not death tunneling you, you came in here halfway through the game day and you pretend that nothing has happened but my read on you. The fact that you're so stubbornly blind to the fact that EVERYONE ELSE has been reading this game and developing repertoire with the other players (except elbirn) is ridiculous to me. There is more to this game than the few pages since you showed up.
I know some people don't like to roll scum, but that's no excuse for throwing the game because of it. Get your head out of your rectum and play the game
and quit with this ignorant crap. It's disgusting and annoying.
Actually, this is a scummy post. Enter is on one hand, accusing me of scumclaiming and on the other, accusing me of “game throwing” and not “playing the game”.

This makes no sense unless he is viewing me as annoying town here.

Okay, this is actually worse than Elbirn’s “locktown before scumclaim” post.

I’m not an easy mislynch and scum trying to push me, usually wind up regretting it, so maybe Enter is frustrated scum failing at mislynching me?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4348 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:53 am

Post by Nimueh »

P.edit. no sense at all, because from his pov, if I were scum, I would be doing the exact opposite of “game throwing”, so maybe he scumslipped with this post.

Alright.

VOTE: Succinct
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4349 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:53 am

Post by Tohru »

In post 4344, Nimueh wrote:I want to ask everyone, if Succinct does in fact wind up flipping scum, who is his partner?
Dear Nimueh,

Please be advised that if Succinct in fact does wind up flipping scum, the game immediately ends in a Town win. According to the new setup information revealed on Day 3, we only need to lynch one single scum to win. This means to say, we are free after a successful Scumcinct lynch. Finding his partner does grant a sense of satisfaction and perhaps brownie points, but it is not a necessity.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”