Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

Uhh so you're saying GL+RC is a scumteam?
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by mbaki »

i could see RC and GL. i could also see RC no killing gambling on being docced though, so idk.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

So your townread on RC disappeared just because he pushed you..?
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by mbaki »

this is hard

because i town read rc for his brigitte pushed, and shelved paranoia because if he's alive late game he's always lynched and there's no point not calling him town after ag ood push

but really, he is on record LAST GAME saying i am terrible as scum, catching me early, and he hasn't really misread me before. so i don't think he's bad town here, i think he's scum.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 2302, Michael Scott wrote:So your townread on RC disappeared just because he pushed you..?
i literally said in my last post

yes
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 3482, RadiantCowbells wrote:And Eddie cane doesn't even make the list, no offense
In post 3437, RadiantCowbells wrote:both of you have egos that far outstrip your abilities.
viewtopic.php?p=10826871&user_select%5B ... #p10826871 in general

so i'm actually going to preempt this bullshit

@RC, say whether this is a reaction test or you actually believe it. And I am going to claim if he answers the latter, and that will be that.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 212, mbaki wrote:I won't push your lynch because , but I believe you're more likely scum than town.
and i did have rc as scum for a while, so it wouldn't be the craziest thing. keep in mind he DID TRY TO BACK OFF BRIGITTE, WITHOUT KNOWING SHE WAS HAMMERED (unless Johnny is scum) (he's not)

and i know i'm confbiasing myself, but it actually isn't crazy.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

time to commit

Parry: mbaki

case tomorrow
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by mbaki »

Parry: RC

case me bitch
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:58 pm

In post 2299, mbaki wrote:so this should be a scum claim probably. which sucks, because i town read him before this and this town is trash so they're probably going to make me claim.
just going to c/p this because it made me laugh my ass off.

does anyone actually believe town mbaki makes this post when he thinks that i'm scum?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:59 pm

see i thought about that

what if i just

y'know

say you're scum until you die.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:59 pm

only to piss you off, but.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:00 pm

i'm not sure if its more satisfying to troll you by just saying hey lynch mbaki until you die or to actually explain why you're scum.

i'll think about it
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:02 pm

yeah i'll case it. not that i'm blaming you for FL's postgame antics, but i don't want any claims that I got lucky or whatever.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:08 pm

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:10 pm

the fact that you even think that you have a snowball's chance in hell of turning this around on me enrages me tbh. people need to fear me again.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by mbaki »

So I am the PT cop. Flavour: George Washington's blade thing. I softed exactly what I was doing, and even said I was crumbing and I am playing to be in the null / scum lean section. This is my tryhard alt, I have not dropped a game yet, and the optimal play for cop here was to not obv town and get killed. I softed as hard as I could.
In post 1012, mbaki wrote:
In post 1010, Reality Check wrote:
In post 1009, mbaki wrote:I did, they parried me

mbaki should I be townreading you
I think I should be a null to scum lean ATM
In post 823, mbaki wrote:Maybe I'm a super OP role trying to not get night killed :O /crumb???
Night 1, Parm does not have access to a PT. At first I was softing role cop to try and double check he didn't have access to a PT, but I decided that was dumb and scum already had their false negative (Brigitte in the hood)
In post 1623, mbaki wrote:@Parm, I'm going to need a full claim. Not just your parry thing. Or you will be the lynch today.
In post 1648, mbaki wrote:Okay idc about my gambit, I don't have any results I'm either a vanilla rapier or some shitty useless role. RC, I reviewed Parm's mains meta again, I will bet the game he's town.
and then decided that it was a waste of time, back to faking being bad town, and softed my inno very hard.

So that is an
inno on parm
. I think I also made it clear many other times throughout the game not to 1v1 me.

Now, is RC scum or town? Well, last game he claimed I'm an easy scum read and yet
didn't even mention suspicion on me despite my multitude of posts day 1
, and now d2 he flips on me. Yet, I don't think RC has ever actually misread me, and I challenge him to go cite an example.

So this is a simple play. 1 scum is down. You lynch RC here, and if he's town, you lynch me tomorrow because he has a good history reading me and it would be stupid not to. I will come back with another check hopefully, and after our two mislynches there's enough town cleared slots (implosion, johnny, parm, reality check, my new inno, probably alonzo too idk that ones tougher, tbh fractured is probably town too, creature i think but don't handwave his activity actually make sure he's interested and solving he has gotten better as scum) that it should be okay. odds are very likely rc is just scum and this is moot.

thank you RC. if you are town i will enjoy you not being able to claim you can read me in any future scum games i play against you, and if you're scum i will enjoy you throwing a free win, so either way this is good shit.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by mbaki »

the other option is if you want to lynch a Lovebird, and i can check rc tonight and definitively declare this scum, but due to risk of role cop we can't really afford to prolong it i don't think in the unlikely event we are both town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:31 pm

Bye
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by mbaki »

Good night friend :)
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by mbaki »

okay, so i know a few people are probably lurking deciding how to play this as either alignment, which means it isn't going to be as easy as it should be.

and to everyone else trying to sort this out, really its fair, i'm aware its difficult. i had RC as town before this and i won't blame you if you lynch me. i'm saying this while i'm calm now because i'm sure i will get very angry when votes actually start to roll in and some of the weaker plays inevitably vote me. this could be the game that breaks my ... 20+ game streak of not getting mislynched on this site. i've also never been lynched on MS without being guiltied as scum, so i don't think that helps resolve me either way. and i will be annoyed, and probably insult you a lot, but that's okay!

i'm not even going to rant about how its suboptimal to lynch a cop claim. you know what? i don't care. I don't care that i've softed it 50 times, that my entire play has been perfect cop play, and that i've never fake claimed like this as scum (i always claim VT when possible and don't generally soft). i don't care! RC is a good player, this site circlejerks the fuck out of him, and i had him as town earlier! optimal play has never been a thing MS is good at.

however, in tune with that

you
will
lynch RC after i flip cop. you
will
. you will not say "why would scum him do this?", "naw why would he put himself in this position if he's scum?", "where's the resistance if he's scum", or any other of the stupid tropes that always save scum. you
will
lynch him, because if you don't i will be very very mad at you.
even if he's town you will lynch him
because it is the right play, and if he's town he should call out the team anyways so its still a winning position.
just because i am talking about the hypothetical he is town does not mean you should not lynch him tomorrow.

if we are TvT, guys, this game is still probably solved, so don't stress! there's a lot of very townie slots and very few scummy slots.

why am i typing this now, really early on?

i expect to get lynched today. RC has more friends in this game, continuously i have been a dick, etc. i can read thread movements and i know it is going to happen. RC can too, and that's why he chose to do it! ignore the fact i softed having a scum read on him all of day 1, that doesn't matter right now!

if people actually play this properly, naw, you lynch RC, he declares i'm 100% scum inevitably, and then you follow up and lynch based on his flip. GL is the most likely partner but i could see scum RC no killing too, its possible, i'll give a more confident read on GL before eod depending on how he reacts to this and what not.

if not, overall,
i don't care if he fucking gets "doc saved" again, he dies tomorrow.

thank you, watch your back rc,

eddie cane.

i can case his play if anybody would like, but it is of course going to be conf biased and again, i had him as town before this bullshit but if he wants to claim he can read me then this is a scum claim. i voted him d1 like page 10 for the same thing albeit less seriously.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:53 pm

Ok I'm happy to 1v1.

Let's not even discuss further just kill him.

I'm not gonna play with people like that.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by mbaki »

kill the cop first rc? is that the right play?

"people like that" is garbage ate you can do better than that
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:58 pm

Reminder that the Brigitte interaction spews me town forever.

Reminder that I was the nightkill.

Reminder that I'm objectively obvtowm by play.

Reminder that I led a lynch on scum D1 who were heavily townread and it took a struggle of a day to do so.

Anyone in this game who wants to even bring up the possibility that I'm scum
at this point can be lynched or replace out, be it MS or mbaki claiming cop
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:58 pm

In post 2322, mbaki wrote:kill the cop first rc? is that the right play?

"people like that" is garbage ate you can do better than that
The right play is not to lynch 100% confirmed town

Which I am.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”