Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4450 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4429, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4407, Succinct wrote:
In post 4180, xRECKONERx wrote: Succinct: who do you think Tohru is?
I thought RC.
In post 4234, Elbirn wrote:Oh cool I'm the counterwagon
Nice try to rewrite history, but
I
am the counterwagon to
you
, not vice-versa:
In post 3986, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 3.1
NotMySpamAccount (2):
Succinct , Chara
Nimueh (2):
Elbirn , NotMySpamAccount
Elbirn (2):
Nimueh , tris
Succinct (1):
Tohru
In post 4236, NotMySpamAccount wrote:screw it, this game is toxic, I don't even care anymore, VOTE: succinct to get out of this game
This is literally a scumclaim.

Who gets out of the game on a town lynch?
i'd bet the game on tohru *not* being rc
the second bit is semantics and not actually meaningful
and yeah i noticed that for nmsa but it made me think that he was partnered with you and that he just didn't give a fuck and was voting you anyways to make the game end
Why would scum!NMSA try to lynch his partner? He isn’t gamethrowing, he is escaping. God.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4451 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:11 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4430, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4408, Succinct wrote:Because frustration can come from scum and be no less real.
cuz i felt like it was frustration stemming from the fact that he couldn't understand ank's solve but wanted to but just for the life of him couldn't get it to make sense
In post 4408, Succinct wrote:What resistance.
I went from 0 votes to L-2 literally overnight.
L-1 at some points!

The only true resistance has been Nimueh. Even Reck, second-most-resistant, expressed willingness to hammer me.

You say there's resistance, but evidence suggests the opposite; there's an utter lack of it, which should be a red flag.
the fact that you haven't been at l-1 for longer than like twelve seconds and people keep backing off for no discernable reason; nobody is willing to hammer you for mysterious reasons even though you're in like everyone's poe; the wagon keeps detoriarating after getting a lot of votes; there's cw's popping up (elbirn, now nmsa too)
Not true, I had him at L-1 for approximately an hour, until Creature knocked some sense into me.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4452 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:12 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4431, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 4426, skitter30 wrote:again, so the fact that nobody has a strong townread on succinct except for maybe like nimueh makes it extremely puzzling why this wagon has been stalling at 4 votes for like half a week when someone is literally going around soliciting votes for it
i mean i literally made a whole post a while back about why i was taking succinct off the table after i did an iso dive
You’re giving me renewed hope that the game isn’t lost, despite Ank replace out.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4453 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:15 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4432, skitter30 wrote:oh yeah also @succinct the elbirn wagon is being pushed by all the *other* people in my poe so like
So you honestly think scum!Chara goes to bat for you, to the extent she did?

Why?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4454 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:17 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4434, skitter30 wrote:either way two people townreading her (you and like nimueh) in a game with 11 players shouldn't lead to a wagon stalling at l-2/l-1 repeatedly if she's town in this setup
HELLO, CREATURE Is In THIS GAME.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4455 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:22 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4437, skitter30 wrote:also going to point out that if she gets to l-1 and someeone posts without hammering and succinct is town that person is effectively not scum because then they could just hammer and escape overnight i think

if succinct is scum then i think that person who doesn't hammer has fairly high scum equity

i think i'm thinking about this right?
Well that would be Creature and he’s locktown but where was scum!Succinct’s partner? Do you really believe that her partner just abandons him here?

And how are you ignoring the fact, that NMSA’s post about demanding to be lynched after Creature expressed suspicion on him, sound almost exactly like Flubber pre-fake IC ckaim?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4456 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:25 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4443, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4427, skitter30 wrote:skipping past the multiple pages of nimueh posts that i'm not reading, fi there's something important in there lmk
nothing inportant besides nim screaming that I'm scum because I wanted this nightmare game to end
If you really wanted out of the game that badly, you’d just replace out, wouldn’t you?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4457 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:34 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4444, tris wrote:I'm having a hard time seeing Reck as scum, which I see as necessary for Succinct to be scum. A number of people are disqualified due to their votes. I'm pretty hard townreading nimueh at this point. Maybe it could be Creature, but a lot of people are saying this is his town game.
Creature is locktown here. Neither Reck or Chara were anywhere to be found, when Succinct almost got hammered and earlier, no one complained after you put him at L-2, so Succinct cannot be scum within a partner and considering it’s scum suicide, for scum not to try to save their partner, Succinct is confitown by this.

Rn, I think NMSA/Skitter. I don’t believe she actually thinks he’s partners with Succinct. Skitter usually has much better reads than she’s demonstrated this game.

Scum is in NMSA/Skitter/Elbirn, most likely.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4458 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:36 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4450, Nimueh wrote:
I thought RC.
I
am the counterwagon to
you
, not vice-versa:
Votecount 3.1
NotMySpamAccount (2):
Succinct , Chara
Nimueh (2):
Elbirn (2):
Nimueh , tris
Succinct (1):
Tohru
In post 4236, NotMySpamAccount wrote:screw it, this game is toxic, I don't even care anymore, VOTE: succinct to get out of this game

and
yeah i noticed that for nmsa but it made me think that he was partnered with you and that he just didn't give a fuck and was voting you anyways to make the game end
Why would scum!NMSA try to lynch his partner? He isn’t gamethrowing, he is escaping. God.
I don’t believe, you actually believe the bolded, Skitter. :shifty:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4459 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:38 pm

Post by Nimueh »

I have a bad feeling that we’re going to lose this game because of Ank replace out, because no one will listen to me or Creature.
:(
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4460 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:32 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

In post 4456, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4427, skitter30 wrote:skipping past the multiple pages of nimueh posts that i'm not reading, fi there's something important in there lmk
nothing inportant besides nim screaming that I'm scum because I wanted this nightmare game to end
If you really wanted out of the game that badly, you’d just replace out, wouldn’t you?
Normally yes, but under the circumstances I don't want to force someone to read 170 pages of garbage while defending themselves from stupid arguments like yours.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4461 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:34 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

In post 4459, Nimueh wrote:
I have a bad feeling that we’re going to lose this game because of Ank replace out, because no one will listen to me or Creature.
no, if we lose, it'll be because nobody listened to anybody, and we compromise near deadline on mislynches.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4462 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

Why do i again feel like it'll be impossible to get 6 votes on succinct for no discernable reason?

@chara @tris why exactly are neither of u voting succinct rn?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4463 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Chara »

why ask that question when it's in the most recent posts of my ISO?
and i also haven't been able to check the thread since yesterday, so there wkuld also be that.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4464 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Chara »

4 days until deadline.
i can't figure out who Succinct's partner would be if scum, and i'm not convinced Elbirn is town in spite of his frustration seeming real.

on the other hand, if Succinct is town i feel she should be dead with a scum hammer. unless both scum are already on her? this needs more examination of exactly when and how long Succinct was at L-1 for but i don't have the time for that right this minute.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4465 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Creature »

I think we have quite a lot to find Succinct's partner if she's scum, otherwise, if she's town I won't know exactly where to go.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4466 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Creature »

Is someone here?
Sigh
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #4467 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:58 am

Post by tris »

Hello, is there something you want to walk about?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #4468 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:00 am

Post by tris »

In post 4457, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4444, tris wrote:I'm having a hard time seeing Reck as scum, which I see as necessary for Succinct to be scum. A number of people are disqualified due to their votes. I'm pretty hard townreading nimueh at this point. Maybe it could be Creature, but a lot of people are saying this is his town game.
Creature is locktown here. Neither Reck or Chara were anywhere to be found, when Succinct almost got hammered and earlier, no one complained after you put him at L-2, so Succinct cannot be scum within a partner and considering it’s scum suicide, for scum not to try to save their partner, Succinct is confitown by this.

Rn, I think NMSA/Skitter. I don’t believe she actually thinks he’s partners with Succinct. Skitter usually has much better reads than she’s demonstrated this game.

Scum is in NMSA/Skitter/Elbirn, most likely.
Why do you favor that combination?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4469 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4460, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4456, Nimueh wrote:
Normally yes, but under the circumstances I don't want to force someone to read 170 pages of garbage while defending themselves from stupid arguments like yours.
Because I caught you.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4470 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4461, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4459, Nimueh wrote:
no, if we lose, it'll be because nobody listened to anybody, and we compromise near deadline on mislynches.
Yes, and I think we once again have tvt wagons. Succinct is a blatant mislynch and I’m thinking Elbirn may be as well.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4471 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4462, skitter30 wrote:Why do i again feel like it'll be impossible to get 6 votes on succinct for no discernable reason?

@chara @tris why exactly are neither of u voting succinct rn?
Maybe because he’s going to very likely flip town. And if you are so sure - God only knows why, that NMSA is his partner, why are you so resistant to voting there?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4472 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:37 am

Post by Nimueh »

I thought RC.
I
am the counterwagon to
you
, not vice-versa:
Votecount 3.1
NotMySpamAccount (2):
Succinct , Chara
Nimueh (2):
Elbirn (2):
Nimueh , tris
Succinct (1):
Tohru

and yeah
i noticed that for nmsa but it made me think that he was partnered with you and that he just didn't give a fuck and was voting you anyways to make the game end
I really really hate this post - the bolded.

I don’t believe that neither you or NMSA aren’t aware of the consequences for blatantly game throwing.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4473 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:44 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4464, Chara wrote:4 days until deadline.
i can't figure out who Succinct's partner would be if scum, and i'm not convinced Elbirn is town in spite of his frustration seeming real.

on the other hand, if Succinct is town i feel she should be dead with a scum hammer. unless both scum are already on her? this needs more examination of exactly when and how long Succinct was at L-1 for but i don't have the time for that right this minute.
About an hour but she was at L-2 for some time. The point is all the while she was at L-2, no one who I’m not tr came to defend her. Look, scum!Enter doesn’t rage replace out here. He was the one death tunneling me, not the other way around. Scum!Enter doesn’t replace out because he thinks I won’t engage him. So far, not a single player in this game has been able to come up with even a single reason for how this is scum motivated or even NIA.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4474 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4465, Creature wrote:I think we have quite a lot to find Succinct's partner if she's scum, otherwise, if she's town I won't know exactly where to go.
But her partner wouldn’t let her languish at L-2 like that and never do anything to stop it - not in this setup anyway. And no one tried to stop it, which is why I would be legit shocked if she flips scum.

I think scum is NMSA/Skitter.

NMSA for that Flubberesque post and him wanting to end the game, even “if scum wins” and Skitter for suggesting that there is any world that scum!NMSA risks a ban on here, for blatantly game throwing.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”