NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4502 (isolation #200) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

In post 4472, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4429, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4407, Succinct wrote:
In post 4180, xRECKONERx wrote: Succinct: who do you think Tohru is?
I thought RC.
In post 4234, Elbirn wrote:Oh cool I'm the counterwagon
Nice try to rewrite history, but
I
am the counterwagon to
you
, not vice-versa:
In post 3986, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 3.1
NotMySpamAccount (2):
Succinct , Chara
Nimueh (2):
Elbirn , NotMySpamAccount
Elbirn (2):
Nimueh , tris
Succinct (1):
Tohru
In post 4236, NotMySpamAccount wrote:screw it, this game is toxic, I don't even care anymore, VOTE: succinct to get out of this game
This is literally a scumclaim.

Who gets out of the game on a town lynch?
i'd bet the game on tohru *not* being rc
the second bit is semantics and not actually meaningful
and yeah
i noticed that for nmsa but it made me think that he was partnered with you and that he just didn't give a fuck and was voting you anyways to make the game end
I really really hate this post - the bolded.

I don’t believe that neither you or NMSA aren’t aware of the consequences for blatantly game throwing.
can you be banned for game throwing or something? this makes it sound that way.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4503 (isolation #201) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:48 pm

In post 4474, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4465, Creature wrote:I think we have quite a lot to find Succinct's partner if she's scum, otherwise, if she's town I won't know exactly where to go.
But her partner wouldn’t let her languish at L-2 like that and never do anything to stop it - not in this setup anyway. And no one tried to stop it, which is why I would be legit shocked if she flips scum.

I think scum is NMSA/Skitter.

NMSA for that Flubberesque post and him wanting to end the game, even “if scum wins” and Skitter for suggesting that there is any world that scum!NMSA risks a ban on here, for blatantly game throwing.
oh I see
Show

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4505 (isolation #202) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:55 pm

Yeah if I wanted to be banned then skitter's thing makes sense, but I don't. I'm mad, but I'm not stupid. I would put someone else through this game by replacing out rather than get banned.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4509 (isolation #203) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:01 pm

there's a retional case for succinct as scum, but nim's disbelief that I could possibly get frustrateed is the only reason anyone is arguing I'm scum. we can't both be, since I haven't unvoted, so which of us is mroe likely?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4511 (isolation #204) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:04 pm

In post 4510, Elbirn wrote:
In post 4496, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4493, Elbirn wrote:
In post 4492, Nimueh wrote: So why didn’t they then? At times, both wagons were at L-2.
Girl I know you didnt just answer my question by asking me my own question
Your theory is that both scum would put a town wagon at L-1 and hammer, right?

So my point is, that both wagons were at L-2, Succinct’s even got to L-1, albeit briefly, so my point is, why didn’t scum hammer either? I’m asking this, because I think your theory is wrong because of the remaining scum, who can’t escape until the following night.
But that's what I've been saying, or trying to say, or whatever.

Succinct sat at L-1 and was not hammered. This necessarily means one of the following is true:

1. Both scum are already voting her
2. Scum are incompetent/were not online to hammer
3. She's scum

I am currently at L-2 and have not been hammered. This means one of the following is true:

1. One or both scum are already voting me
2. Scum are incompetent/cant setup a scenario where quick lynching me is possible

I think the answer is 3, 1.
let's assume scum aren't incompetent. is there a way to know when someone was online? we can locktown a few people that way.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4559 (isolation #205) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:46 pm

I was about to post to make clear that I'm not hammering, but then I remembered I'm already voting, so rip me I guess.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4560 (isolation #206) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:47 pm

also yay reck's vote is getting the game more active, we have content again!
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4565 (isolation #207) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:54 pm

In post 4564, Creature wrote:Yeah, Succinct probably isn't with Chara
I'd agree, I want to see everyone not currently voting Succinct to post without hammering, and then I'd be fine letting Chara hammer.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4581 (isolation #208) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:38 pm

I haven't been this happy about a moment in a mafia game in weeks, thank you so much Chara. I think we honestly made the right choice here. If not, d4 will be interesting, but at least we'll have a nk to think about
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4582 (isolation #209) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:39 pm

skitter don't make me worry about tomorrow, we have all of twilight, which is hopefully the rest of the game, to be happy.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4584 (isolation #210) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:41 pm

fingers crossed, hoping nsg is on rn so I can see the flip before I go to bed. maybe I should just see in the morning so I won't be stressed if succinct flips town
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4585 (isolation #211) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:42 pm

yeah I'm out have a great day y'all
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4638 (isolation #212) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:23 am

In post 4591, Xtoxm wrote:gj tohru
yep, we wouldn't have won, Nim wouldn't have let us lynch Creature and tbh I don't have the meta experience to go against that. And nobody was thinking about succinct much.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4641 (isolation #213) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:39 am

In post 4597, northsidegal wrote:i'd like to thank everyone for playing and especially those who replaced in. thank you for sticking through what's become my longest modded game ever (surpassing gunner mafia... the large theme game...)

i would like to apologize to everyone for what i felt was subpar modding. i hope that you don't take this as my normal standard, as i become busier than i had expected shortly after the beginning of this game.
the modding was fine, you normally do more vcs than necessary, so eeven slowing down it was fairly normal for me. thanks so much!
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4642 (isolation #214) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:41 am

In post 4613, Enter wrote:
In post 4612, Brigitte wrote:That Tohru replace in really swung the game though. Good job Tohru.
+1
+1000
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4643 (isolation #215) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:47 am

Final thoughts

Nim, this is why I never locktown someone unless their play would make no possible sense as scum given mechanics, not just meta. Friendly reminder to everyone that I'm always wagoned d1 because my play always looks scummy until I do something obvtown, which never happenned this game. Scum played a fantastic game, Tohru saveed it for town though. I'd play the setup again, but now that nsg has lost the element of surprise it might not ever be run so ): GG all, hope to see most of you guys in the future. (Nim, pls fix your towngame before playing with me again tho, that was far too unpleasant to go through if we were both town.)
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4644 (isolation #216) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:11 am

interesting to note that I'm still lossless as town and winless as non-town
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4666 (isolation #217) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:30 am

In post 4658, Tohru wrote:
In post 4656, Creature wrote:lol calling this setup scumsided
It's scumsided. That's a fact.

I'm townsided. That helped.
"you're townsided" just became my new favorite ms compliment
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”