Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4475 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4464, Chara wrote:4 days until deadline.
i can't figure out who Succinct's partner would be if scum, and i'm not convinced Elbirn is town in spite of his frustration seeming real.

on the other hand, if Succinct is town i feel she should be dead with a scum hammer. unless both scum are already on her? this needs more examination of exactly when and how long Succinct was at L-1 for but i don't have the time for that right this minute.
If both scum were voting town-succinct, they would have swapped to me by now for the hammer.

There pretty much necessarily has to be one if not both scum voting for me right now, otherwise I'd be dead by now

Why do you consider this PoV for succinct but not moi?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #4476 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:20 am

Post by tris »

In post 4475, Elbirn wrote:
i can't figure out who Succinct's partner would be if scum, and i'm not convinced Elbirn is town in spite of his frustration seeming real.

on the other hand, if Succinct is town i feel she should be dead with a scum hammer. unless both scum are already on her? this needs more examination of exactly when and how long Succinct was at L-1 for but i don't have the time for that right this minute.
If both scum were voting town-succinct, they would have swapped to me by now for the hammer.

There pretty much necessarily has to be one if not both scum voting for me right now, otherwise I'd be dead by now

Only one scum can escape. If they hammer on you, the remaining scum still has to avoid a lynch the next day.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4477 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4470, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4461, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4459, Nimueh wrote:
I have a bad feeling that we’re going to lose this game because of Ank replace out, because no one will listen to me or Creature.
:(
no, if we lose, it'll be because nobody listened to anybody, and we compromise near deadline on mislynches.
Yes, and I think we once again have tvt wagons. Succinct is a blatant mislynch and I’m thinking Elbirn may be as well.
Tvt wagons dont make sense here. Why hasn't scum finished one off?
In post 4474, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4465, Creature wrote:I think we have quite a lot to find Succinct's partner if she's scum, otherwise, if she's town I won't know exactly where to go.
But her partner wouldn’t let her languish at L-2 like that and never do anything to stop it - not in this setup anyway. And no one tried to stop it, which is why I would be legit shocked if she flips scum.

I think scum is NMSA/Skitter.

NMSA for that Flubberesque post and him wanting to end the game, even “if scum wins” and Skitter for suggesting that there is any world that scum!NMSA risks a ban on here, for blatantly game throwing.
I dont think scum skitter goes all in defending me from being mislynched when she could bump me off instead
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4478 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Nimueh »

Not necessarily because remember, only one scum gets to escape tomorrow and the other one would risk being lynched. Only town wins today with a scum lynch. Therefore, only scum escaping can risk this.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4479 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4476, tris wrote:

Only one scum can escape. If they hammer on you, the remaining scum still has to avoid a lynch the next day.
Psyche! :lol:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4480 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4477, Elbirn wrote:
In post 4470, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4461, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4459, Nimueh wrote:
I have a bad feeling that we’re going to lose this game because of Ank replace out, because no one will listen to me or Creature.
:(
no, if we lose, it'll be because nobody listened to anybody, and we compromise near deadline on mislynches.
Yes, and I think we once again have tvt wagons. Succinct is a blatant mislynch and I’m thinking Elbirn may be as well.
Tvt wagons dont make sense here. Why hasn't scum finished one off?
In post 4474, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4465, Creature wrote:I think we have quite a lot to find Succinct's partner if she's scum, otherwise, if she's town I won't know exactly where to go.
But her partner wouldn’t let her languish at L-2 like that and never do anything to stop it - not in this setup anyway. And no one tried to stop it, which is why I would be legit shocked if she flips scum.

I think scum is NMSA/Skitter.

NMSA for that Flubberesque post and him wanting to end the game, even “if scum wins” and Skitter for suggesting that there is any world that scum!NMSA risks a ban on here, for blatantly game throwing.
I dont think scum skitter goes all in defending me from being mislynched when she could bump me off instead
As both me and Tris keep saying, only one scum gets to escape tomorrow. I sr Skitter for suggesting NMSA is Succinct’s partner and is blatantly game throwing. That’s what’s making me think they’re linked. It reads like she’s distancing NMSA with that post, while still pushing Succinct. Succinct wagon has more votes and Tohru has been hard pushing it.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4481 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Nimueh »

P.edit, @Elbirn, if scum is already on your wagon, then how can they “finish you off”? That logic, would also obviously extend to Succinct.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #4482 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

this seems like a stretch considering only one of them could escape
green shirt thursdays
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4483 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4481, Nimueh wrote:P.edit, @Elbirn, if scum is already on your wagon, then how can they “finish you off”? That logic, would also obviously extend to Succinct.
But my post was working with the hypothetical of skitter-scum, who is not voting for me. Shes voting for succinct.

Also, to you, tris, and now reck who apparently think I dont know the rules of this setup, of course only one scum can escape. How hard do you think it would be for scum #1 to posture about and finally justify putting a wagon at L-1, and then scum #2 can hammer and escape? They've had fucking D A Y S to do so at this point. Why haven't they?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4484 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4275, Chara wrote:i was scumreading Reck until he posted about rl. no longer willing to lynch him.

Spoiler: alt stuff
using alts to get around any kind of ban is definitely not allowed. i wouldn't say the game mod needs to know anything unless a ban is involved/you're on that mod's blacklist. i also don't agree anyone should have to reveal their alts.
though, if i knew a player had blacklisted me, and i was on an alt, and they replaced in/joined a game, i would probably let them know privately to see if they wanted to stay out of the game after all. and part of that is because i don't really want to be in a game with someone who hates playing with me, is all. i think i would be much less likely to agree to /out of a game i was in for the sake of someone else, because that's on that person, not me.

Elbirn because he's not in my pool of players i'm convinced are town (and i have reasons i'm very convinced or for all of them), and also because what i townread was something i still think is towny (the way his emotions came out in his reads) but that i don't think is unfakeable as scum.

i think his partner is one of the other players i'm also not locktownreading, but i don't know who, yet.
Succint's recent posting sort of convinced me they may be town.
but within the PoE it's mostly just 'feelings'. i'm only okay going with it because i'm so confident in who i have as town.
@chara: why?
especially since within the poe still and it's mostly 'feelings'
In post 4267, Chara wrote:pedit: i'm confident in all of my townreads besides tris, i think. so Elbirn/tris/Succinct/NMSA are the only players i would consider lynching.
i guess what i'm actually asking is why do you think elbirn is less townie than succint rn
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #4485 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by tris »

hmm, would scum!Elbirn be trying to convince me that scum is between him and Succinct? Wouldn't that be cutting off support for another counterwagon onto NMSA?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #4486 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by tris »

Unless of course he's scum with NMSA.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4487 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Elbirn »

No I'm scum with ur mom now get on succinct
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #4488 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by tris »

I've decided that Chara is definitely not scum.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4489 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Im sorry if I'm being grouchy

I'm having a grouchy day and this particular gamestate makes me also grouchy

I think I'm also becoming frustrated with people not seeing my PoV, which they naturally cant so that's not fair of me. But like I have the knowledge that I am town and that makes this solve feel really obvious to me
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4490 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

tris what exactly is your read on succinct?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4491 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4488, tris wrote:I've decided that Chara is definitely not scum.
Reasoning?

Shes still part of my PoE so sorting her would be swell
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4492 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4483, Elbirn wrote:
In post 4481, Nimueh wrote:P.edit, @Elbirn, if scum is already on your wagon, then how can they “finish you off”? That logic, would also obviously extend to Succinct.
But my post was working with the hypothetical of skitter-scum, who is not voting for me. Shes voting for succinct.

Also, to you, tris, and now reck who apparently think I dont know the rules of this setup, of course only one scum can escape. How hard do you think it would be for scum #1 to posture about and finally justify putting a wagon at L-1, and then scum #2 can hammer and escape? They've had fucking D A Y S to do so at this point. Why haven't they?
So why didn’t they then? At times, both wagons were at L-2.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4493 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4492, Nimueh wrote: So why didn’t they then? At times, both wagons were at L-2.
Girl I know you didnt just answer my question by asking me my own question
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4494 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4485, tris wrote:hmm, would scum!Elbirn be trying to convince me that scum is between him and Succinct? Wouldn't that be cutting off support for another counterwagon onto NMSA?
In post 4486, tris wrote:Unless of course he's scum with NMSA.
Why is Skitter trying to convince us, he’s Succinct’s partner despite voting him?

Skitter would apparently like us to that NMSA is wholly ignorant of the rules of this site and is trying to catch a ban.

NMSA is escaping tonight, if we don’t lynch him and that Skitter post, makes me think she is his partner distancing.

Because I don’t for one nano second believe she really in any world, truly believes that NSMA is intentionally game throwing by voting his partner.

If we don’t lynch NMSA today and I wind up being right about him escaping, powerlynch Skitter.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4495 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4488, tris wrote:I've decided that Chara is definitely not scum.
Yeah and I’m again hard tr you.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4496 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4493, Elbirn wrote:
In post 4492, Nimueh wrote: So why didn’t they then? At times, both wagons were at L-2.
Girl I know you didnt just answer my question by asking me my own question
Your theory is that both scum would put a town wagon at L-1 and hammer, right?

So my point is, that both wagons were at L-2, Succinct’s even got to L-1, albeit briefly, so my point is, why didn’t scum hammer either? I’m asking this, because I think your theory is wrong because of the remaining scum, who can’t escape until the following night.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4497 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

In post 4462, skitter30 wrote:Why do i again feel like it'll be impossible to get 6 votes on succinct for no discernable reason?

@chara @tris why exactly are neither of u voting succinct rn?
idk, the resistance to it feels kinda weird. also happy scumday!
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4498 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4496, Nimueh wrote:So my point is, that both wagons were at L-2, Succinct’s even got to L-1, albeit briefly, so my point is, why didn’t scum hammer either?
you realize you're arguing that succinct is scum, right?
Show
Hiatus once more.

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4499 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

In post 4469, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4460, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4456, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4443, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4427, skitter30 wrote:skipping past the multiple pages of nimueh posts that i'm not reading, fi there's something important in there lmk
nothing inportant besides nim screaming that I'm scum because I wanted this nightmare game to end
If you really wanted out of the game that badly, you’d just replace out, wouldn’t you?
Normally yes, but under the circumstances I don't want to force someone to read 170 pages of garbage while defending themselves from stupid arguments like yours.
Because I caught you.
is anyone as certain as nim is that I'm scum? or is the consensus that I'm more likely lynchbait? asking for a friend. who happens to be me.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”