Mafia Scum

light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:38 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 195, Time Devil wrote:I don't get the wagon on Rightodude, not much info besides a townlock on RC which seems sudden since that's his opening post (). It scumpings me, but not enough for me to L-1.
rightodude is a lolwagon but they're probably town in hindsight

UNVOTE:
In post 195, Time Devil wrote:Mephistophanes seems to think mastina is scum, and I think doesn't get the point across (I don't see the connection).
Expand on this pls. I think there's plenty of scope for mephisto to be suspicious of mastina at this stage
In post 195, Time Devil wrote:Yahmose's "can kill" claim doesn't sit right with me, especially considering . (probably scum, if Yahmose is a scum!vig we're doomed)
Interesting. That post is the main reason I think yahmoose is probably town
A work in progress
my GTKAS // get to know a ganski

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:40 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 224, light_ganski wrote:
@Latrodectus

In post 220, Latrodectus wrote:Hello! I am caught up! =)

TTTT is very likely town!
Rosterfoster is likely town!
rosterfoster yeah, but I'm gonna paraphrase TTTT himself and ask: what has he done that's alignment indicative at this point? I can't see anything
In post 220, Latrodectus wrote:Thanks to these two reads and my concurrent scumreads on ceejayvinoya and Light_Ganski, the Rosterfoster->TTTT->ceejayvinoya->Light_Ganski ordering on the Rightodude wagon is suspicious! I also personally believe that Rightodude looks much more like LHF than scum at the current moment!
I mean, RVS wagon, but the speed at which it went makes me concur that he's probably town

You think scum!me chose to jump on an RVS wagon immediately after my buddy? :roll:
In post 220, Latrodectus wrote:Mastina can go either way! I only have memories of seeing her troll like this as scum, but this is far from conclusive nor a confident read! I believe this is much more likely to be NAI. Regardless, her current vote is good, which is enough for a leantown read for this current point in the game! =)
I've played one game with mastina, in it I townread her (and was right) but she was mislynched. This is early on and she was a replacement in that game but tonally she was nothing like this then; why is her vote more alignment indicative that her tone?
In post 220, Latrodectus wrote:Mephistophanes has pinged me a few times! Ari's original vote onto RC was not a good vote, and Nancy trying to pull the suspicion off of that post while still townreading the slot that pushed it feels agenda-driven!
To me the RC vote looks like early game silliness more than anything else. Is this an explicit scumread or are you sitting on the fence?

In post 220, Latrodectus wrote:Time_Devil is likely town! It's quite standard for their posting to feel incredibly awkward and I believe that specific point is NAI, but the suspicion on the Aristophanes vote on RC is quite good!
Agreed.
Disregard the last bit of this I though you were referring to something else.
A work in progress

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
Latrodectus
Latrodectus
Goon
Latrodectus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Latrodectus »

Hello Light!

How well do you know RC? =)
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:55 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 227, Latrodectus wrote:Hello Light!

Not very well; I've played with him once or twice but it was a loooooong time ago
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:55 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 159, mastina wrote:
In post 146, light_ganski wrote:I guess we're destined to repeat the mistakes of the FUTURE, if mastina cannot tell us the scum we originally failed to kill
I have TOLD you to pursue Mephistophanes.

Is that not ENOUGH?
I'm an anarchist, I'm not gonna be coerced this easily :lol:
In post 203, mastina wrote: UNVOTE: Mephistophanes
I owe an explanation; I chose my words here carefully.
ORIGINALLY, Mephistophanes was the D3 mislynch, out of paranoia. This lynch was spearheaded by me, and was my largest REGRET. It was a QUICKLYNCH, because Mephistophanes had failed to obvtown in those three days, and lingering suspicions had grown on them.

My attempt to wagon them THIS TIME was meant as a way of kickstarting their obvtown status.
Since the future has CHANGED as a result of this, I'm not CERTAIN I succeeded...but it LOOKS like I have.

They are TOWN, and I hope the towncred generated today is enough to last the game.
Unless you're actually scum, I wouldn't say mephistophanes gets a great deal of towncred from your push on them. So, beyond trolling, what was the point of it?
A work in progress

Latrodectus
Latrodectus
Goon
Latrodectus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Latrodectus »

In post 228, light_ganski wrote:

Not very well; I've played with him once or twice but it was a loooooong time ago
Then you may be forgiven for not knowing why purposely trying to ruffle RC's feathers is a scummy move! =)
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:52 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

VC 1.6 (4/29/19)

Mephistophanes 39 [L-5]
Time Devil, Yahmose
Latrodectus [L-7]

TTTT [L-7]

Mastina [L-7]

Rainbow Reads [L-7]

Light_ganski [L-6]
Mastina
Time Devil [L-7]

Rightodude [L-3]
Rosterfoster, TTTT, Ceejayvinoya, Rainbow Reads
Rosterfoster [L-7]

Ceejayvinoya [L-7]

Yahmose [L-7]

Prince of Renais [L-7]

Something_Smart [L-7]

No Lynch [L-7]

Not Voting [6]
Rightodude, Prince of Renais, Something_Smart, Mephistophanes 39, Latrodectus, Light_Ganski

Deadline is 9am on Wednesday 5/8. That is in (expired on 2019-05-08 09:00:00).

With thirteen alive, it is seven to lynch.

Prodding Rightodude.

Replacing Ceejayvinoya.

V/LAs:
None.
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
Latrodectus
Latrodectus
Goon
Latrodectus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Latrodectus »

Oh my, I forgot to vote! =(

VOTE: Light_Ganski
Prince of Renais
Prince of Renais
Goon
Prince of Renais
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Prince of Renais »

i wonder whose alt this is
Latrodectus
Latrodectus
Goon
Latrodectus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Latrodectus »

I wonder! =)
rightodude
rightodude
Townie
rightodude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:06 am

Post by rightodude »

There’s a wagon on me for making a meme post.
Thanks Obama.
I’ll just ignore the fact that there’s going to be a lynch on me. I can tell you right now that you will regret lynching me.
I’m not claiming D1 because that’s dumb.
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Mephistophanes 39 »

In post 214, Latrodectus wrote:I feel there is good odds that light_ganski is scum!
Mephistophanes 39 also is leaning scum for page four!

Rosterfoster is leaning town, but I do not believe his vote on rightodude is necessarily a good vote!
TTTT being so serious through the shitposting right away rings town to me!
3/4 good reads aren’t too bad but it still kind of sucks that you can’t read me. :/
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Is the nature of our game.
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:21 pm

In post 216, Latrodectus wrote:Time Devil is town! =)
I said that too but feel free to ignore it.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:23 pm

Thanks to these two reads and my concurrent scumreads on ceejayvinoya and Light_Ganski, the Rosterfoster->TTTT->ceejayvinoya->Light_Ganski ordering on the Rightodude wagon is suspicious! I also personally believe that Rightodude looks much more like LHF than scum at the current moment!

Mastina can go either way! I only have memories of seeing her troll like this as scum, but this is far from conclusive nor a confident read! I believe this is much more likely to be NAI. Regardless, her current vote is good, which is enough for a leantown read for this current point in the game! =)

Mephistophanes has pinged me a few times! Ari's original vote onto RC was not a good vote, and Nancy trying to pull the suspicion off of that post while still townreading the slot that pushed it feels agenda-driven!
Time_Devil is likely town! It's quite standard for their posting to feel incredibly awkward and I believe that specific point is NAI, but the suspicion on the Aristophanes vote on RC is quite good!
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I sincerely hope this isn’t the Ank head making this post. Tell me what game, I haven’t done this? I’ll wait.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 235, rightodude wrote:There’s a wagon on me for making a meme post.
Thanks Obama.
I’ll just ignore the fact that there’s going to be a lynch on me. I can tell you right now that you will regret lynching me.
Very bad response to a lolwagon.

For a start it's uncommon for an early D1 wagon to lead to a lynch anyway,
especially
one most of us joined for the lolz. And no one would expect a claim at L-3, just out of RVS

This seems like a fake overreaction and a bad attempt at faking a PR slip
A work in progress

Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:29 pm

In post 195, Time Devil wrote:I don't get the wagon on Rightodude, not much info besides a townlock on RC which seems sudden since that's his opening post (). It scumpings me, but not enough for me to L-1.

Mephistophanes seems to think mastina is scum, and I think doesn't get the point across (I don't see the connection).

Yahmose's "can kill" claim doesn't sit right with me, especially considering . (probably scum, if Yahmose is a scum!vig we're doomed)

-TL
I honestly don’t know what to make of Mastina now. I still have ptsd over MBoS. :/

I’m also not buying her schtick. I could see her thinking Ari is common mislynchbait and trying to stop it if town but eh. I just think what she’s doing hurts us more than helps us, regardless of her alignment.

~Nancy
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:38 pm

In post 238, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:

Thanks to these two reads and my concurrent scumreads on ceejayvinoya and Light_Ganski, the Rosterfoster->TTTT->ceejayvinoya->Light_Ganski ordering on the Rightodude wagon is suspicious! I also personally believe that Rightodude looks much more like LHF than scum at the current moment!

Mastina can go either way! I only have memories of seeing her troll like this as scum, but this is far from conclusive nor a confident read! I believe this is much more likely to be NAI. Regardless, her current vote is good, which is enough for a leantown read for this current point in the game! =)

Mephistophanes has pinged me a few times! Ari's original vote onto RC was not a good vote, and Nancy trying to pull the suspicion off of that post while still townreading the slot that pushed it feels agenda-driven!
Time_Devil is likely town! It's quite standard for their posting to feel incredibly awkward and I believe that specific point is NAI, but the suspicion on the Aristophanes vote on RC is quite good!

I sincerely hope this isn’t the Ank head making this post. Tell me what game, I haven’t done this? I’ll wait.
Also, Ari made it extremely clear it was a freaking
lolwagon
, so I don’t understand how you don’t realize he was just goofing around. And it’s really silly for you to say my post was “agenda driven”. Of course it was, because TD’s suspicion on us was misplaced. I tl them both for tone and their entire ISO and just happened to kill two birds with one stone with quoting that specific post but feel free to see scum intent where none exists. :roll:
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:41 pm

In post 239, light_ganski wrote:
In post 235, rightodude wrote:There’s a wagon on me for making a meme post.
Thanks Obama.
Very bad response to a lolwagon.

For a start it's uncommon for an early D1 wagon to lead to a lynch anyway,
especially
one most of us joined for the lolz. And no one would expect a claim at L-3, just out of RVS

This seems like a fake overreaction and a bad attempt at faking a PR slip
Are righto newbies? Because I had a meltdown similar to this in Necromancer but if not a newb than yeah, it’s strange to be overreacting to an RVS wagon. But I always freak out at votes on me, so I’m not really the best person to be making this kind of post.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:53 pm

In post 230, Latrodectus wrote:

Then you may be forgiven for not knowing why purposely trying to ruffle RC's feathers is a scummy move! =)
Oh give me a freaking break! God. Now you’re insulting RC here. RC’s “feathers” weren’t ruffled because unlike you apparently, he actually has a sense of humour and knew it wasn’t a serious push. If it had been, you can bet money, he would have said something about it.

I don’t like this post because you’re way overreacting to something that you’d know RC wouldn’t and he didn’t, so my point proven. RC doesn’t need you whiteknighting him over something this ridiculous.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by TTTT »

Mastina
reveal to me my destiny
thanks
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:00 pm

P.edit. Does RC get upset at a REAL wagon on him? Of course but he doesn’t get upset at a joke wagon and neither would I - well at least not since Necromancer anyhow.

It’s low level pinging me how much of a federal case Lactodectrus is making out of essentially nothing. RC never gets upset over a joke wagon on him and I don’t believe for one minute, that they seriously believe otherwise.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:04 pm

In post 245, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:P.edit. Does RC get upset at a REAL wagon on him? Of course but he doesn’t get upset at a joke wagon and neither would I - well at least not since Necromancer anyhow.

It’s low level pinging me how much of a federal case Lactodectrus is making out of essentially nothing. RC never gets upset over a joke wagon on him and I don’t believe for one minute, that they seriously believe otherwise.
Maybe if it got to L-2 before someone unvoted, maybe but I think it’s really really weird that Lac is overreacting to something that RC never even acknowledged.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:15 pm

In post 246, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 245, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:P.edit. Does RC get upset at a REAL wagon on him? Of course but he doesn’t get upset at a joke wagon and neither would I - well at least not since Necromancer anyhow.

Maybe if it got to L-2 before someone unvoted, maybe but I think it’s really really weird that Lac is overreacting to something that RC never even acknowledged.
Actually that was dumb. He definitely would get upset over any wagon on him getting to L-2, serious or not but it wasn’t and we would have unvoted well before it would have come to that because it was a joke.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:20 pm

In post 244, TTTT wrote:Mastina
reveal to me my destiny
thanks
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Latrodectus
Latrodectus
Goon
Latrodectus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Latrodectus »

Hello Nancy! =)
In post 236, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 214, Latrodectus wrote:I feel there is good odds that light_ganski is scum!
Mephistophanes 39 also is leaning scum for page four!

Rosterfoster is leaning town, but I do not believe his vote on rightodude is necessarily a good vote!
TTTT being so serious through the shitposting right away rings town to me!
3/4 good reads aren’t too bad but it still kind of sucks that you can’t read me. :/
Would it help if this post was made at the end of page four? =)
In post 238, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:

Would you say that in context of your slot's entire trajectory, it does not look quite strange? =)

An lolwagon by itself for RVS is not strange, but it would be quite easy and low risk to begin a wagon and see if it will gain traction due to the early state of the game! The part that is most relevant to me, however, is that it looks innocent enough on the surface to not be suspicious if the wagon does indeed take off and the paranoia begins. In addition, Aristophanes later posted that the game has had too much joke content for him to parse effectively, followed by you later coming in and trying to defend the initial vote when it garnered suspicion! =)

Add those three together, and you get quite an interesting picture, indeed!
In post 243, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 230, Latrodectus wrote:

Oh give me a freaking break! God. Now you’re insulting RC here. RC’s “feathers” weren’t ruffled because unlike you apparently, he actually has a sense of humour and knew it wasn’t a serious push. If it had been, you can bet money, he would have said something about it.

I don’t like this post because you’re way overreacting to something that you’d know RC wouldn’t and he didn’t, so my point proven. RC doesn’t need you whiteknighting him over something this ridiculous.
Do you believe that there is no chance that the initial push would gain traction, and then eventually it would turn serious for no other reason than it is RC who is being wagoned?

There is such a thing as planting a seed in somebody's mind, and that is the primary way that paranoia becomes a problem in games! =)

You are criticizing me for, in your view, making a situation much larger than it actually is, yet I placed my vote elsewhere entirely and left my read of your slot as 'a few pings.'

There is quite some time for me to form a full read on your slot, but you specifically going full tilt on my initial scumlean on your slot is quite concerning when the majority of it is from content that your hydra partner has posted. =(

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”