large normal 219: COOL NEW ANIMALS (done!!)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 9:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2759, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2740, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1882, schadd_ wrote:
Sickofit1138
(7):
NotAnAxehole, nomnomnom
, Skygazer,
Performer, NerfedBuJ
, rosterfoster,
Flavor Leaf

RuiRui
(1):
Nero Cain

bob3141 (1):
Sickofit1138

Skygazer (1): bob3141
EeveeLution Army (1):
KidAmn

not voting (2):
RuiRui
, EeveeLution Army
In post 2741, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2067, schadd_ wrote:
RuiRui
(6):
Nero Cain, Performer, nomnomnom
, Skygazer,
NotAnAxehole
, rosterfoster
NotAnAxehole
(2):
NerfedBuJ, KidAmn

i think at least 1 of sky and roster have to be scum otherwise this is all town wagons and nope.

not voting (3):
RuiRui
, bob3141, EeveeLution Army
also, there's a 0% chance these are all town lynches. Roster should be thinking Sky is scum and Roster should be angry that Sky is calling him scum. None of this is happening.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 9:59 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

Holy shit Nero.

Maybe they’re both scum.

VOTE: Sky

Sky/Eevee/Bob
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 10:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this a bus, nom?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2655, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2482, bob3141 wrote:As why would town player keep pushing
clear masons
isn't this a slip here? town (like me, Buj and Kid) are gonna have healthy skepticism to masons. Scum knew the masons were clear.

I don't really understand why we aren't lynching Bob here.

There is a difference between a healthy skepticism and trying to get them lynched. Nom and axe were dropping mason tells all over the place and i could reckonize them as when i was mason on my prevous site I made those same mistakes. Got my self flagged up as a Mason resulting in me being outed early. yet some player still pushed for my lynch that day and at teh end of teh game they half turned out to be scum. Got nk the following night.

Since im not as experience as others on this site I cant see why the others would spot those same tells. And give the obvous mason nom and axe wide berth as it does not help us to either force our mason to out themselves early or worst of all get one mis lynched. Majorly hurting us,
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 10:58 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2824, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2820, rosterfoster wrote:There is plenty of point in bussing today but OK.

b/c Bob seems like he would be the EZ push and he's not getting pushed so he's prob scum.

And that's what occams says.
Thats bit of logical falsey. First I am infact being pushed by everyone apart from eve.

And who has been the most vocal for my lynch.

In fact you saying no one is pushing this lynch is in fact pushing that lynch. Posted after you have many statements advocating for my lynch.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2828, bob3141 wrote:There is a difference between a healthy skepticism and trying to get them lynched.
You do realize that there was also confirmed town that was pushing him right?

Why is it so hard to believe that town me was skeptical of the claim b4 performer's death confirmed them? By your logic buj and kid are both scum, then how come they flipped town?
In post 2829, bob3141 wrote:Thats bit of logical falsey. First I am infact being pushed by everyone apart from eve.

In fact you saying no one is pushing this lynch is in fact pushing that lynch. Posted after you have many statements advocating for my lynch.
ppl calling you scum=//=wagon.

NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:05 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 2798, rosterfoster wrote:I think we’re gonna lose this game because people are treating Nero as town.

Like I get I made some shitty decisions this game but town Nero would be WAY more angry about stuff like Wizard happening D1. Instead he just kind of let it happen.
I've never thought Nero's play to be townie this game, but that can be said of everyone including me. This whole town is one colossal failure.
This team is ruining my life!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean you're just upset. Other than being fairly wrong most of the game I've done nothing that's scummy but ok w/e

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:10 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2830, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2828, bob3141 wrote:There is a difference between a healthy skepticism and trying to get them lynched.

Why is it so hard to believe that town me was skeptical of the claim b4 performer's death confirmed them? By your logic buj and kid are both scum, then how come they flipped town?
In post 2829, bob3141 wrote:Thats bit of logical falsey. First I am infact being pushed by everyone apart from eve.

Maybe there is no wagon because you're scum team is waiting for either nom, axe or eve to vote for me so you can quicklynch me so you can win the game.

And since you are claimalso that sky is scum yet haven't voted for him is telling as it looks to me like you don't want to hammer you scum partner.

As there are 3 votes on sky and I know i am town that means sky can't possibly anything but scum in mind as why hasn't scum hammered him.

The only possibilities is either that sky is scum or the impossible because from my perspective I know Im town and sure eve is town. And that is that all those voting for sky must be scum as why wouldn't he of been hammered. As it only takes one townie to vote for him

Therefore, sky is scum and your his scum buddy.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:11 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 2832, Nero Cain wrote:I mean you're just upset. Other than being fairly wrong most of the game I've done nothing that's scummy but ok w/e
I'm actually tired, not of this game, but I'd say that's more what I'm feeling this morning.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:12 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 2833, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2830, Nero Cain wrote:

Maybe there is no wagon because you're scum team is waiting for either nom, axe or eve to vote for me so you can quicklynch me so you can win the game.

And since you are claimalso that sky is scum yet haven't voted for him is telling as it looks to me like you don't want to hammer you scum partner.

As there are 3 votes on sky and I know i am town that means sky can't possibly anything but scum in mind as why hasn't scum hammered him.

The only possibilities is either that sky is scum or the impossible because from my perspective I know Im town and sure eve is town. And that is that all those voting for sky must be scum as why wouldn't he of been hammered. As it only takes one townie to vote for him

There are not 3 votes on sky I think?

UNVOTE:

Just in case
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:13 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Laying a vote here is a scum claim, I think we just fry rooster and eat chicken tonight.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:22 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 2826, rosterfoster wrote:Holy shit Nero.

Maybe they’re both scum.

VOTE: Sky

Sky/Eevee/Bob
Lol
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:24 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Tbf Sky is now conf scum unless the team is exactly me/Eevee/Bob (spoiler: I’m town).
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:25 am

Post by rosterfoster »

So I just solved the game for us (thank you thank you)
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:26 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I don’t think Nero is scum because he pointed out that VCA when scum him just leaves that alone.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:27 am

Post by rosterfoster »

So this game was literally F+E with 2 more VT’s.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2833, bob3141 wrote:And since you are claimalso that sky is scum yet haven't voted for him is telling as it looks to me like you don't want to hammer you scum partner.

maybe I want to talk to the two confirmed town, yes?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

p sure there were never 3 votes on SKY anyways

rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:38 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Me+Eevee+Bob no?

Unless Eevee unvoted
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess there were oh well

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

still, Axe and Nom get a chance to chime in b4 hammer. Sky is a bus and Bob is trying hard to link me to her scumflip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2482, bob3141 wrote:As I always felt sky was lying
and yet you never said anything about it.

tbf, you never said much about most of the game.
In post 2482, bob3141 wrote:Although I was town reading nero, his constant pushs on axe day 1 and day 2 always made me feel uneasy. As why would town player keep pushing clear masons. As eitehr it could get mason lynched that only benfits scum or end forcing them to out themselves by confirming peoples beliefs
and this is trash reasoning. I keep telling him that town DID push Axe but he keeps ignoring it b/c he needs a reason to call me scum.

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:05 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2847, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2482, bob3141 wrote:As I always felt sky was lying
and yet you never said anything about it.

tbf, you never said much about most of the game.
In fact I did but I got wagoned. Didnt help somehow him saying disloyal made me think he had said loyal neigbour without double checking it. I was think about it eh at the same time i was think about somethign else. Something about loyal cat.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:07 am

Post by bob3141 »

a slight correction "loyal kitty" I was think about someting silly at work

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”