large normal 219: COOL NEW ANIMALS (done!!)

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:10 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2847, Nero Cain wrote:In post 2482, bob3141 wrote:
Although I was town reading nero, his constant pushs on axe day 1 and day 2 always made me feel uneasy. As why would town player keep pushing clear masons. As eitehr it could get mason lynched that only benfits scum or end forcing them to out themselves by confirming peoples beliefs

and this is trash reasoning. I keep telling him that town DID push Axe but he keeps ignoring it b/c he needs a reason to call me scum.

Just because 2 players that pushed axe died flipped down does not mean you are. In fact you were teh architect of teh whole push. Starting right after I posted that nom defense of axe made me feel they coulnt be mafia as they woudl never defend so brazenly. And you started talking about how they could be scum fake soft claiming masons

P.s. dont know how to break up a quote. So did 2 different bits
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:13 am

Post by bob3141 »

Also on my activity. Just because some players just post a silly amount doesnt mean some who makes less is not talking much. I always go for less but longer posts and no shit posting
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, its a fallacy. If your argument is "only scum push the mason" me pointing out that "hey, there were town that pushed him" it's just disproving your argument.
In post 2850, bob3141 wrote:And you started talking about how they could be scum fake soft claiming masons
Well yeah, town don't actually know they are masons, scum do. That's why I think you are scum b/c you were so confident that they were masons and that's just not something town knows.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:29 am

Post by Skygazer »

fuckkkkk if it isn't obvious that i'm the designated mislynch by now then idk what to tell you
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:30 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 2853, Skygazer wrote:fuckkkkk if it isn't obvious that i'm the designated mislynch by now then idk what to tell you
This is a terrible post
This team is ruining my life!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:33 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 2824, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2820, rosterfoster wrote:There is plenty of point in bussing today but OK.
maybe only with a you, bob, evee team.

b/c Bob seems like he would be the EZ push and he's not getting pushed so he's prob scum.

You're scum period but you could maybe gain a smidgen of town cred if you bus Evee.

but I could easily just see you and Sky go for an Evee lynch b/c you two won't bus Bob and Evee is gonna be a much easier ML than me.

And that's what occams says.
Nero. Stop this. I know how to bus. I know when to bus. Why would I try to fabricate a reason to push a mislynch if I could just bus bob today for some extra towncred when I could just bus bob and even roster here and try to get you or eevee in lylo? You're somehow managing to read wayyyyy too much into the fact that I'm not going after bob when the fact of the matter is that eevee revealed herself as confscum to me and if I were scum I'd bus bob in a heartbeat.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:34 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 2854, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 2853, Skygazer wrote:fuckkkkk if it isn't obvious that i'm the designated mislynch by now then idk what to tell you
This is a terrible post
then fucking take me out of my misery i dont care

but i'm going to lord the fact you mislynched a player that was seen as conftown in lylo over you for the rest of your life
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:37 am

Post by Skygazer »

the only reason i haven't rage-self-hammered at this point is that it's technically gamethrowing and there are some dead townies that i still respect enough to not do that
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, TBF
In post 1244, bob3141 wrote:mm Sky you say your a disloyal freindly neigbour rather than a loyal one. If you didnt want to say you were disloyal becuase it would make the role useless. Then why didnt you just say you were simply a freindly neigbour and miss out the disployal/loyal bit. And simply target some you think is scum. Without them knowing the disloyal/loyal part.

Since no one can confirm you and at worst we will get bjue as a confirmed townie.

VOTE: Sky
So you sorta called her a liar but then you just kinda drop it.

Also, I found it a little funny that he joined the kid wagon b/c he didn't like how Kid voted Axe so he's basically saying "ok I was wrong b4 but this time I'm right, Nero is the scum that pushed Axe."

Also, he's saying that he didn't like how I was pushing Axe but he was town reading me the whole time and its just now that he's calling me scum. The fuck?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but SKY, I get that Evee is confscum to you but she'd still have two buddies. Why is your singular focus on Evee when you could get a buddy lynched?

oh yeah, you're claiming stress or something

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:41 am

Post by Skygazer »

im p sure bob dropped it just because i suddenly wasn't a viable mislynch anymore
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:45 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 2859, Nero Cain wrote:but SKY, I get that Evee is confscum to you but she'd still have two buddies. Why is your singular focus on Evee when you could get a buddy lynched?

oh yeah, you're claiming stress or something
fuck

nero im so mad at you

like "stress or something" is such a trivialization you have no idea how fucking tilted ive been this game phase because out of nowhere everyone wants to vote a player they've seen as conftown for most of the game over fucking eevee of all people, and how my body cant physically take it if im in this game with eevee for another day or god forbid two days

i think i maybe only spent 2 or 3 hours not on this website yesterday *because* of this game and couldn't even sleep because this game has been stressing me out irl
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:47 am

Post by Skygazer »

getting the 50/50 out of the way when there are still 4 town players here is the optimal play and like i dont know how anyone can argue against that

and me voting the person that was confscum to me first is clearly the safest vote in lylo

and fuckkkkk ive even stated im willing to move roster or bob if i have to but ill never forgive any of you if you make me continue with these levels of stress
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:50 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2858, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, TBF
In post 1244, bob3141 wrote:mm Sky you say your a disloyal freindly neigbour rather than a loyal one. If you didnt want to say you were disloyal becuase it would make the role useless. Then why didnt you just say you were simply a freindly neigbour and miss out the disployal/loyal bit. And simply target some you think is scum. Without them knowing the disloyal/loyal part.

Since no one can confirm you and at worst we will get bjue as a confirmed townie.

VOTE: Sky
So you sorta called her a liar but then you just kinda drop it.

Also, I found it a little funny that he joined the kid wagon b/c he didn't like how Kid voted Axe so he's basically saying "ok I was wrong b4 but this time I'm right, Nero is the scum that pushed Axe."

Also, he's saying that he didn't like how I was pushing Axe but he was town reading me the whole time and its just now that he's calling me scum. The fuck?
Mm i felt embarrassed about my what i was thinking about that entailed "loyal kitty" got me mixed up in this game. And day 2 ended early anyway so there was no chance for me too. As i was trying to get rui to talk first but everyone just lynched sick several days early. Then people quick lynched rui without waiting atleast a few more days to see if he ended up getting replaced.

Oh i was wrong about kid but he did look scummy to me. Im hardly the only one that can be accused of being wrong. We have had 4 mislynchs so far and I do hold some blaime as I was in 2 of them.

I was town reading you yes, but if you read my original post on day 5. I said i believed eve pr claim. And since I know I am town, if eve is town all other must be scum. So in hindsight what i was reading in you could very easily be scum playing town exceedingly well
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:55 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2852, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, its a fallacy. If your argument is "only scum push the mason" me pointing out that "hey, there were town that pushed him" it's just disproving your argument.
In post 2850, bob3141 wrote:And you started talking about how they could be scum fake soft claiming masons
Well yeah, town don't actually know they are masons, scum do. That's why I think you are scum b/c you were so confident that they were masons and that's just not something town knows.

That is a logical falacy. What you saying is that only scum wouldnt blindly chase masons. And that any town player woudl just think they are scum and not reckonize their Mason tells.

Rathe tahn town reckonizing hey these 2 guys are bit of boon to town, it would be stupid to chase them to teh extend where they have to confirm that they are masons. So that scum dont kill them resulting with us having confirmed townies at lylo rather than them being nk. After all its better me and my fellow vanillia townies got nk instead
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What makes you believe her pr claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not gonna lie Sky but the "grrr, I'm so mad and stressed that the game state changed" comes off as p scummy to me.

I mean, maybe I'm right and that you're scum. Maybe I'm wrong and you're town and its evee, bob , roster. I'm willing to do w/e nom wants to do.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:03 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Actually I would like to note that a lot of townies were pushing Axe this game, and again, I believe that scums instantly retreated out of pushing axe as soon as they understood he was mason to look town. I think that actually makes Nero look pretty town.

That could be manipulation out of his part, and if it was I guess I got played, but that and some factors makes me believe he can only be town. And again, if he played me, I guess he got this game.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:04 am

Post by Skygazer »

im trying hard to get uninvested in this

if you hammer at least ill get to rest i guess but boy will the salt flow postgame
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:05 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 2867, nomnomnom wrote:Actually I would like to note that a lot of townies were pushing Axe this game, and again, I believe that scums instantly retreated out of pushing axe as soon as they understood he was mason to look town. I think that actually makes Nero look pretty town.

That could be manipulation out of his part, and if it was I guess I got played, but that and some factors makes me believe he can only be town. And again, if he played me, I guess he got this game.
by this logic id be town too

just sayin
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:06 am

Post by nomnomnom »

People are going to be mad at Axe because of how he played this game. I don't blame him, we went for something and see how it worked out. If I had to redo something I would have hammered you or bob day 2. Otherwise yeah.

pedit: I was saying that about nero because it's an argument used against him to push him as scum today. Plus that's actually a big lie, you instantly put us two in your conftown pool as soon as you understood our soft.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:07 am

Post by Skygazer »

No,,, I voted you or axe out of paranoia I'm pretty sure every day or almost every day?
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:09 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 1209, Skygazer wrote:VOTE: axe

p sure i was reading too much into my axe/nom read at this point
In post 2074, Skygazer wrote:does scum amn just like come in and try to lynch a claimed mason right off the bat? probs not?

VOTE: axe
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:11 am

Post by nomnomnom »

That part always seemed scummy to me, this fact you were so fencesitty about us. Day 1 you definitely backed off as soon as you understood the soft, but then I CLEARLY remember you being like "yeah but urgh, it's weird huh... hold on". It felt like if L-1 was reached on Axe, you would be the one hammering. That's the impression I got out of you this game. That's different from Nero that basically continually pushed Axe from start to finish. BIG difference.

pedit: doesn't prove anything. I have countless posts of Nero pushing axe and you have 2 after the mason soft? Come on
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

man, I did a great job fooling nom this game

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”