Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 329, Titus wrote:Howdy. Game needs more blood.

Dayvig: Jesus

I'm going to Hell now.
if you had a dayvig why am I the best dayvig?
In post 331, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I found it to be bad faith because it came off to me as if you’re trying to get Rooster to say he is town for it as opposed to showing why your particular argument might’ve been invalid.
Aren't those one in the same?
In post 333, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I have this feeling as well but I can’t articulate why.
then why are you hesitating on your feelings?
In post 335, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not sure why you’re clocking me? All that is going to do is make me play against my win-con even more than I probably do as town.
I dislike lurkers in general. The mod would have eventually prodded you anyways so I don't see the big deal in pointing out that you were due for a prod. I don't really like your treat to play anti-town.
In post 336, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 311, Ankamius wrote:
**Lil Uzi Vert has been prodded on request**
For the record, I don’t like this.

I will force town to policy lynch me if anyone seriously requests for me to be prodded again.
mod please prod LUV.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 359, Elbirn wrote:Why Nero?
In post 360, Creature wrote:I didn't like 262.
i mean he's just OMGUS "scum" reading me.
In post 372, rosterfoster wrote:Mastina is 100% town.
as was Awestie...oh wait
In post 382, mastina wrote:while being incredibly fence-sitty about it.
the fuck I am. I mean there's only gonna be 3 scum here (I could see 4 justified with the mechanic being kinda pro-town) As of 262, a lurking Creature that defended a scummy player, a lurking LUV with a shitty reason to vote Montosh and you with a pro-scum role that outted early b/c you were scared of mass claiming said role in mass claim. You also have a history of this and its awfully convenient that you are even thinking about mylo on day fucking 1. I mean, the whole point of a good lie is that you mix in kernels of truth so yes, had you claimed in massclaim you are going to get a bunch of :igmeou: but claiming early like this was so anti-town.
All it accomplishes is giving yourself a reason for why you are not a scum nk.

I feel like, if you were town you should have just scum hunted and tried to get nighkilled.

I didn't (and still don't) think any of you are town but I know that I can be wrong and lets be honest here, you 3 aren't the only scummy slots. Also as town you should cast a wideish net.
In post 395, mastina wrote:Like, this looks like a stance from someone who's never played with Nancy, backwards?
I have played with Nancy and I realize that she does
AtE
as both alignments (if that's why you are referring to.) I feel like she'd use it as an excuse to just lurk. I'm also using out of game reasoning.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=79667

So I think she's just emotionally unstable right now and I could see her getting bent out of shape over some rando lvl 1 player blatantly bandwagoning her.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 406, rosterfoster wrote:The more mastina swears the townie she is.
ummmm....no?

I'm p sure every time she's scum (star wars, RC's upick) she gets really mad and swears like a sailor.
In post 407, mastina wrote:Oh Nero was the Creature before Creature was Creature: pinpoint accurate reads, dismal charisma, posts a lot; he did that years before Creature had ever signed up here.
I still post alot though I don't always do pbp and artificially inflate my post count like Creature does. Also, I don't think Creature is all that accurate. :/

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Titus »

@Nero, I meant the Jesus slot, not you. I forgot it was your nickname.

I kinda feel off about mastina too. If mastina thinks I am scum, she usually butters me up.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I don't think anyone really refers to me as Jesus. Like I've jokingly answered to it and true, I have been called American Jesus mostly on SC though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but why the fuck would you want to waste a perfectly good sniper shot on Jesus when there are millions of horrible people in the world?

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 427, Nero Cain wrote:Also, I don't think Creature is all that accurate.
I don't remember you ever being accurate though.
Sigh
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by ConManMick »

In post 384, mastina wrote:
In post 266, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I really don't like RAS throwing in the towel this easily.
And yet you thought the Nancy slot doing no different was town. :neutral:
I don't agree with this comparison, at least from my perspective it seems disingenuous
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but there are two players (Mastina and leaf) claiming that that's not entirely true. And deep down inside Titus' knows it too. Granted there have been games where I've been wrong/gotten distracted but I think that in general im a pretty solid player. Also, town play here is an ass from most players.

But this isn't a super important point so we can stop the e-dick measuring contest and like vote Luv or Mastina.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 425, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 329, Titus wrote:Howdy. Game needs more blood.

Dayvig: Jesus

I'm going to Hell now.
if you had a dayvig why am I the best dayvig?
In post 331, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I found it to be bad faith because it came off to me as if you’re trying to get Rooster to say he is town for it as opposed to showing why your particular argument might’ve been invalid.
Aren't those one in the same?
In post 333, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I have this feeling as well but I can’t articulate why.
then why are you hesitating on your feelings?
In post 335, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not sure why you’re clocking me? All that is going to do is make me play against my win-con even more than I probably do as town.
I dislike lurkers in general. The mod would have eventually prodded you anyways so I don't see the big deal in pointing out that you were due for a prod. I don't really like your treat to play anti-town.
In post 336, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 311, Ankamius wrote:
**Lil Uzi Vert has been prodded on request**
For the record, I don’t like this.

I will force town to policy lynch me if anyone seriously requests for me to be prodded again.
mod please prod LUV.
Eventually yes. I’m sure the moderator is aware of who needs to be prodded and when.

No one needs you to attempt to use moderator commands. No one needs you to personal message the moderator trying to pressure them into doing as you bid. No one needs you to warn players or try to call for moderator action against them in thread. No one needs you to backseat mod. Period.

What you can do is shut up and actually play the game.
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by ConManMick »

In what way is seeking greater contribution from other players not playing the game? Where is Nero trying to steer the mod? Like, asking for a prod is not an uncommon thing on this site.
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 423, Creature wrote:
In post 417, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 415, mastina wrote:Elbirn
ConManMick

Lil Uzi Vert
Montosh
Gamma Emerald
NotMySpamAccount
Based on Mastina’s list, 2 ish scum are probably in here, regardless of her alignment.
Very helpful post. Wouldn't have expected that.
That’s why I posted it. Most people wouldn’t.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 435, ConManMick wrote:In what way is seeking greater contribution from other players not playing the game? Where is Nero trying to steer the mod? Like, asking for a prod is not an uncommon thing on this site.
Telling the mod that my prod timer is up isn’t playing the game. It’s not going to help me be any more active.

Address me directly. Ask me for reads or thoughts on specific players or posts. Follow up with specific and concrete questions. That’s playing the game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1, Ankamius wrote:Players may request a prod if another player hasn't posted in 48 hours
I mean, TBF I wasn't aware that the prod timers were 72 hours (the mod is pro lurker lol) instead of the normal 48 hours but I'm still justified in asking one after 48 hours. I think this anger is just really fake and unjustified. Knowing that the prod timer is 72 hours I kinda feel like you are scum thats angry they weren't able to lurk for the entire allotted time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 437, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Address me directly. Ask me for reads or thoughts on specific players or posts.
What if I just want you to give content organically and see what you do and don't comment on?

ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by ConManMick »

In post 437, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 435, ConManMick wrote:In what way is seeking greater contribution from other players not playing the game? Where is Nero trying to steer the mod? Like, asking for a prod is not an uncommon thing on this site.
Telling the mod that my prod timer is up isn’t playing the game. It’s not going to help me be any more active.

Address me directly. Ask me for reads or thoughts on specific players or posts. Follow up with specific and concrete questions. That’s playing the game.
Ok so
Don't make the mod run the game
Make YOU play it
Whaaaaat
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by ConManMick »

But sure, I'll bite. Talk to me about your naked vote on Clemency
In post 337, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Clemency
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 438, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1, Ankamius wrote:Players may request a prod if another player hasn't posted in 48 hours
I mean, TBF I wasn't aware that the prod timers were 72 hours (the mod is pro lurker lol) instead of the normal 48 hours but I'm still justified in asking one after 48 hours. I think this anger is just really fake and unjustified. Knowing that the prod timer is 72 hours I kinda feel like you are scum thats angry they weren't able to lurk for the entire allotted time.
This is reach-y
LUV's behavior here is annoying but not necessarily scummy
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

idk, makes sense to me. Scum angry that he's getting scum read and can't keep lurking.

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 443, Nero Cain wrote:idk, makes sense to me. Scum angry that he's getting scum read and can't keep lurking.
I just can't get into that head space

If my master scum plan is to lurk the game out, why do I throw a hissyfit and draw attention to myself in response to a requested prod when I could just say "prod-dodge" and go back to lurking? The sole inconvenience to this plan is that instead of only having to prodge every 72 hours, he has to do it every 48. Like....cry me a river? I don't think scum would care or make a scene about it.

I think scum upset about getting pegged looks more like RAS posting earlier and not like LUV here
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

It's
AtE.

"Nero's being a big meany head by asking for a prod on me."

I mean why would town be upset about this at all?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, I'm gonna do it too. I'm requesting prods at 48 hours for EVERYONE. Don't lurk, kids.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Vote Count 1.9

[4]
Clemency
- rosterfoster, Elbirn, Flavor Leaf, Lil Uzi Vert
[2]
Flavor Leaf
- mastina, Titus
[2]
mastina
- NotMySpamAccount, Montosh
[1]
ConManMick
- Gamma Emerald
[1]
Lil Uzi Vert
- Nero Cain
[1]
Creature
- Clemency
[1]
Montosh
- ConManMick
Elbirn -
Gamma Emerald -
Nero Cain -
NotMySpamAccount -
rosterfoster -
Titus

Not Voting (1): Creature

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2019-06-01 19:00:00) from now, or June 1st, 7:00 PM CST (GMT-6).

Prodding: N/A
Replacing: N/A

In post 425, Nero Cain wrote:
mod please prod LUV.
**I can only prod players after they have been absent from posting in the thread for 48 hours.**
Last edited by Ankamius on Sat May 25, 2019 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 445, Nero Cain wrote:It's
AtE.

"Nero's being a big meany head by asking for a prod on me."

I mean why would town be upset about this at all?
Idk, I'm not Luv. I don't see why either alignment would act this way and that makes it a Luv quirk, probably?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

El, do you think Nancy's hydra/dlavor leaf is scum?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”