Elbirn -
Gamma Emerald -
Nero Cain -
NotMySpamAccount -
rosterfoster -
Titus

Not Voting (1): Creature

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2019-06-01 19:00:00) from now, or June 1st, 7:00 PM CST (GMT-6).

Prodding: N/A
Replacing: N/A
Last edited by Ankamius on Sat May 25, 2019 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by ConManMick »

In post 474, Nero Cain wrote:Also I don't really like mastina's claim and I think she's scummy 4 it. Y is Mont scummy 4 it and not me?
I don't agree with your position on it either
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 441, ConManMick wrote:But sure, I'll bite. Talk to me about your naked vote on Clemency
In post 337, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Clemency
I wasn’t a fan of his scum reads. I feel like Creature going against the grain and doubling down on this being town Mastina in is more likely to come from him as town. I’m also not seeing what was forced about any of his posting at the time either.

I agree with a lot of what Boon said in . I’ve always known Nancy to have a tendency to get extremely emotional during conflicts. We all know that frustrating feeling of being pushed and voted for fairly flimsy reasoning. In this case it wasn’t just by any player, but by mastina. So I can only imagine how she felt and for a player to mindlessly dog pile like Rooster did was probably the last layer of icing on the shit cake.

I’m not sure who RAS is but he stated he has experience with Nancy in and . So it’s even more baffling to me that he’s taken aback by her flipping out here. There is even a thread she recently started in MD asking how to not hate mafia which gives us even more insight on just where’s she at right now in terms of the game in general.

I’m also in very much agreement with and . The way he threw in the towel looked a lot worse to me to be honest. Elbirn and Rooster didn’t have any reasoning for their vote and it’s not like he stated a town read on either before they casted. To be upset at them is a bit off unless he knows there town.

He then clams up the rest of the way and states he doesn’t care that much in . This begs the questions of why did he even replace in? He didn’t have a lot of time as he stated in his first post. He also finds the majority of players on the site and the site as a whole terrible. Just reads like scum caught for the wrong reasons here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 451, Montosh wrote:
In post 331, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: I found it to be bad faith because it came off to me as if you’re trying to get Rooster to say he is town for it as opposed to showing why your particular argument might’ve been invalid.
This is still not making sense to me. Roster said "this is something I usually do" which is a factual claim. I asked for evidence to back up this factual claim. As in other games where he does this. He made a meta justification for actions and I asked for that meta.

Where am I not making sense to you?

And he still hasn't answered this.
In post 336, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 311, Ankamius wrote:
**Lil Uzi Vert has been prodded on request**
For the record, I don’t like this.

I will force town to policy lynch me if anyone seriously requests for me to be prodded again.
Prod requests after 48 hours are part of the rules. This is a really exaggerated response. It strikes as fake frustration. Like I'm sure you glanced a the activity expectations when you started the game why is this such a big surprise to you and why are you making it a big deal?
What you’re asking him to prove is a bit unreasonable. Rooster claims to always vote the highest wagon when he doesn’t have a scum read. There’s no way for him to prove that in any of his previous games.

It’s insulting. Nero fully well knows I’m the exact opposite of a lurker.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 7:17 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

Montosh (75%) and probably LUV (60%) are town. I really want to keep scumreading mastina (60%) for the claim, but some stuff has seemed kinda townie since. Still leaving my vote there though. If I had to guess, I'd say (20%) FL is town, and (30%) Clem is town, (17%) scum.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Clemency »

that adds up to a whopping 300% town on me if you do all of the math wrong
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 478, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Nero fully well knows I’m the exact opposite of a lurker.
Do I?

It still makes zero sense to me that you are so angry about a prod.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Who up
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am, are you still?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Game slowed down a lot
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

has the game ever really been that active?

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Elbirn »

No it hasn't and I want to fix it but idk how

I'm good at making inane commentary on things as they happen but that's about it
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we could, ya know, bandwagon lurkers and noncontributors and maybe they start doing things if faced with a lynch?

I'm helping by requesting prods @ 48 so scum can't lurk for 3 days.

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Elbirn »

VOTE: GammaEmerald
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: GammaEmerald

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Nice.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 488, Elbirn wrote:VOTE: GammaEmerald
VOTE: Gamma

Taking my hands off the wheel a bit since I feel like shit IRL.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 491, Elbirn wrote:Nice.
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:59 pm

Post by ConManMick »

Is this essentially policy votes or are y'all actually scum reading the slot?
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 12:09 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Titus is scum.

VOTE: Titus
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 2:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Gamma appears to have siteflaked.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Montosh »

In post 461, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 459, Montosh wrote:
In post 457, Flavor Leaf wrote:tendency was the wrong word, I agree. More like a knack.

Also, you said "easy to vote and lynch baity" which are NOT words associated with Ras ever.
Don't know RAS. But in this game the slot seem easy to vote and lynch-baity. As was your slot to some extent. In many ways for the same reason, an emotional replace-out.

The wagons against both of you seem to be for some similar reasons. Why is one better than the other?
Because Ras is Ras, and Nancy is Nancy.

Crappy to meta it there, but can't help it. I'm also conf bias because I know we're town.

They're similar sure, but they aren't the same.

It's like The Force Awakens to A New Hope; they definitely follow a similar narrative with a lot of parallels, but are they the same thing to you?
Well I'm saying the wagons seem to be for somewhat similar reasons. I can understand using meta to some extent for your reasoning, and I take people at their word that this is not unheard of for nancy to do. Indeed that's a big part of the reason I don't scumread your slot for that whole debacle.

But for all of RAS's flailing towards the end, it doesn't seem like something that couldn't come from town and before that there was a fair amount of discussion on reads that seemed to be in good faith to me. His ISO just doesn't seem scummy.
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 6:19 am

Post by Montosh »

In post 472, ConManMick wrote:
In post 454, Montosh wrote:
In post 379, ConManMick wrote:VOTE: Montosh
Hey how's it going?
Hi Montosh. I think Mastina is essentially a named miller and I think it was fair to claim, so I didn't like your 304.

(Also for ease of reading, can someone remind me how to hyperlink posts? I'm VERY rusty on Mafia-relevant formatting, I've been hiding away in the Speezy for too long)
I mean, again, mastina apparently has a meta of doing this as scum and the role she's claiming is exactly a kind of role you might expect scum could have. I can understand reading it as town but I can't see being so confident as to call them that.

Also [post]post number here[./post] (without the dot obviously)
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Montosh »

In post 477, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: I’m not sure who RAS is but he stated he has experience with Nancy in and . So it’s even more baffling to me that he’s taken aback by her flipping out here. There is even a thread she recently started in MD asking how to not hate mafia which gives us even more insight on just where’s she at right now in terms of the game in general.

I’m also in very much agreement with and . The way he threw in the towel looked a lot worse to me to be honest. Elbirn and Rooster didn’t have any reasoning for their vote and it’s not like he stated a town read on either before they casted. To be upset at them is a bit off unless he knows there town.

He then clams up the rest of the way and states he doesn’t care that much in . This begs the questions of why did he even replace in? He didn’t have a lot of time as he stated in his first post. He also finds the majority of players on the site and the site as a whole terrible. Just reads like scum caught for the wrong reasons here.
This is a decent argument. I wonder about 227/228 though. Like he references experience with nancy and then goes on to say that he's only "heard" about her as being a good player, suggesting that he's never actually played with her. Those posts are odd to me and I don't know how to read them because they seem to directly contradict each other.

Not so sure about 241/242. If I see a few bad votes coming my way (if they seem bad to me anyway), i'll probably assume some are from town. Not sure I can read as much into it.

Also, it does appear that RAS has stopped playing entirely the last few days since he replaced out.
In post 478, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: What you’re asking him to prove is a bit unreasonable. Rooster claims to always vote the highest wagon when he doesn’t have a scum read. There’s no way for him to prove that in any of his previous games.
Wasn't really asking for proof just wanted an example. It was early game and it seemed to be a way to not take account for the way they were voting. Why do you think that's unreasonable?
In post 478, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: It’s insulting. Nero fully well knows I’m the exact opposite of a lurker.
He seems to be doing it to everyone who goes 48 hours without posting. And you gotta admit the 72 hours is unusual. I'm a lot more used to a 48 hour limit expectation as are many on this site including Nero I'd assume.

If we're looking at lurkers there are definitely more egregious candidates (NMSA, gamma) sure. But I don't see a huge problem with holding people to what's in the rules.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”