LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:49 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Gimbo wrote:^ that is how i play, when i see something i don't like, i give FoS. That's my style, there's nothing to 'answer' cause you didn't ask any in-depth question.
well I made some interpretations of what you had been saying, are you saying that those are all correct?

Also, now that you are giving all these FoSs, are you going to back them up with anything more then a hunch, WIFOM or OMGUS?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:41 am

Post by Phoebus »

Slaine Hayes wrote:
Vote:Gimbo

I dont think that even warrants an explanation.
vote: Slaine Hayes.

I'm sorry but if you're saying that following someone (Llama) who's getting annoyed and voting for Gimbo based on Gimbo calling himself scum, warrants no explanation...think again.

It's extremely convenient as far you're concerned and I've not seen you do any other work.
At least Llama is getting all worked up and that expends energy.

Gimbo is not scum but you...on the other hand...run a good chance of being one.
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:56 am

Post by Slaine Hayes »

Phoebus wrote:
Slaine Hayes wrote:
Vote:Gimbo

I dont think that even warrants an explanation.
vote: Slaine Hayes.

I'm sorry but if you're saying that following someone (Llama) who's getting annoyed and voting for Gimbo based on Gimbo calling himself scum, warrants no explanation...think again.

It's extremely convenient as far you're concerned and I've not seen you do any other work.
At least Llama is getting all worked up and that expends energy.

Gimbo is not scum but you...on the other hand...run a good chance of being one.
I have explained my reasoning for finding Gimbo scummy.....
Gimbo
Gimbo
Goon
Gimbo
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:58 am

Post by Gimbo »

^ lol, muhahahaha,

UNVOTE UNVOTE UNVOTE Vote:Slaine Hayes

cause I can ;)
Show
Ongoing Games:

Mini 632 OOTS Mafia
Really Bad Idea Mafia
Mushroom Kingdom Mafia
Open 79 Nightless Vanilla
Mini 634 The Baron's Court
Mini 625 Essential Liberties Mafia
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:00 am

Post by Slaine Hayes »

Gimbo wrote:^ lol, muhahahaha,

UNVOTE UNVOTE UNVOTE Vote:Slaine Hayes

cause I can ;)
Now you have upgraded to finding people suspicious with no reason to voting for no reason. You are doing nothing to dispel anyone's suspicions. It seems like you have no interest in playing this game.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:08 am

Post by XReyoX »

21 days remaining

Gimbo (5): Corinthian, LlamaFluff, #44, Slaine Hayes, Cavebear with a toothache
Slaine Hayes (2): Phoebus, Gimbo
FlyingFoxBat (1): FlyingFoxBat
Gojira (2): Dattebayo
LlamaFluff (1): Gojira

Not voting (2): Tommy, skitzer

7 votes to lynch
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:12 am

Post by Phoebus »

Slaine -

You have 12 posts.

The first five barely touch upon Gimbo.
You're asking what his hunch is - as far as Dattebayo goes...
most hunches don't really have explanations.

in post 6 - you vote Gimbo...claiming that your vote requires no explanation, without you having addressed anything at gimbo or seriously questioned him about anything...

this, i call ... riding the wagon.

subsequently...your posts indicate
Gimbo, you are making FoS's with no justification and going around saying you are scum. An explanation is all I (and Llamafluff) are asking for here.
He does that everywhere.
Go meta.
Sure...he might need help but unless proven otherwise...
You're looking for explanations but don't seem too concerned about hearing them because your vote seems pretty steadfast...

This is a pretty serious wagon that's going on here yet...while you claim you want an explanation, you're not following this up with an intent to allow him to explain.'
You claiming that you are scum isn't the only reason I voted. Townies don't make FoS's with no explanation, and would also be actively seeking out the scum, not just claiming they are to see everyone's reaction.
Your claim about townies...why not?
An uninformed majority is paranoid...many fos indicators just mark that paranoia and reactions can be interesting enough.
Then all you have done is made baseless accusations and claim that you are scum. I have no reason to believe you are pro-town. My vote stands.
Baseless accusations on day one with all of 5 pages into day one.
I'm sorry...but do
you
have anything substantial to post...other than wagon riding off Llama'a annoyance?
Let's see some positive basis for YOUR accusations.

I'm afraid trying to latch on to someone's behaviour for being hyper does not qualify as such a basis.

If these are the only reasons you're voting...
Well...you're not voting for any reasons at all.

I'm afraid it just won't do.

Given your current indicators of activity etc...
If you turn out scum...I'd bet decent money on Dattebayo and #44 being scum with you.
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:15 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Cavebear with a toothache wrote:I'm thinking Gimbo is funny scum. I'm prepared to gamble on it being so, at least to the point of being willing to put him at L-2 and wanting a claim.
Unvote, vote: Gimbo

Claim, please. And make it good.

Oh, and if Gimbo turns out not to be scum, #44 totally is. >_>
Really? You want someone claiming at L-2? On page 4? Really?

Also you are willing to gamble this early? Really?

And Gimbo town means 44 scum? Really?

I still want Gimbo at least responding to my posts with more then "lolz scum", but I think this is a better lead for the time being. You are trying to pressure Gimbo into an early claim and this is far from the time to gamble.

unvote
vote cavebear
HoS Gimbo
Co-host of The USL Show
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:20 am

Post by Slaine Hayes »

Phoebus wrote:Slaine -

You have 12 posts.

The first five barely touch upon Gimbo.
You're asking what his hunch is - as far as Dattebayo goes...
most hunches don't really have explanations.

in post 6 - you vote Gimbo...claiming that your vote requires no explanation, without you having addressed anything at gimbo or seriously questioned him about anything...

this, i call ... riding the wagon.

subsequently...your posts indicate
Gimbo, you are making FoS's with no justification and going around saying you are scum. An explanation is all I (and Llamafluff) are asking for here.
He does that everywhere.
Go meta.
Sure...he might need help but unless proven otherwise...
You're looking for explanations but don't seem too concerned about hearing them because your vote seems pretty steadfast...

This is a pretty serious wagon that's going on here yet...while you claim you want an explanation, you're not following this up with an intent to allow him to explain.'
You claiming that you are scum isn't the only reason I voted. Townies don't make FoS's with no explanation, and would also be actively seeking out the scum, not just claiming they are to see everyone's reaction.
Your claim about townies...why not?
An uninformed majority is paranoid...many fos indicators just mark that paranoia and reactions can be interesting enough.
Then all you have done is made baseless accusations and claim that you are scum. I have no reason to believe you are pro-town. My vote stands.
Baseless accusations on day one with all of 5 pages into day one.
I'm sorry...but do
you
have anything substantial to post...other than wagon riding off Llama'a annoyance?
Let's see some positive basis for YOUR accusations.

I'm afraid trying to latch on to someone's behaviour for being hyper does not qualify as such a basis.

If these are the only reasons you're voting...
Well...you're not voting for any reasons at all.

I'm afraid it just won't do.

Given your current indicators of activity etc...
If you turn out scum...I'd bet decent money on Dattebayo and #44 being scum with you.
If you fail to see the basis for my accusations, then I cannot possibly have this conversation. I am letting Gimbo explain himself. he does not appear to have any desire to. I think he doesn't want to play this game.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:33 am

Post by Slaine Hayes »

EBWOP: I just have the same suspicions of Llamafluff. I am not following his wagon. If he gave up on Gimbo, I would still be questioning Gimbo.
Gimbo, we need some serious posts, here. You are now at L-2.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:43 am

Post by XReyoX »

Gimbo (4): Corinthian, #44, Slaine Hayes, Cavebear with a toothache
FlyingFoxBat (1): FlyingFoxBat
Gojira (1): Dattebayo
Cavebear with a toothache (1): LlamaFluff

Not voting (2): Tommy, skitzer

7 votes to lynch
Gimbo
Gimbo
Goon
Gimbo
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:17 am

Post by Gimbo »

wha wha wha wat?!!!!!!! bahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

You guys are obviously making it clear that your votes are based on you not liking my style of play which has NOTHING to do with me being scum or not.

Cavebie - nice try for me to claim, you scumbag, so what if i do? You can kill me if I out myself and say I'm a cop or doctor?

I'm at L-3, I'm fine, if I get lynched D1, then this is seriously some town in need of psychotherapy.
Show
Ongoing Games:

Mini 632 OOTS Mafia
Really Bad Idea Mafia
Mushroom Kingdom Mafia
Cavebear with a toothache
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:29 am

Post by Cavebear with a toothache »

LlamaFluff wrote:Really? You want someone claiming at L-2? On page 4? Really?
Really really. I don't really care if he claims now or at L-1, or if he does it on page 4 or 6... But I do want him to claim. Then, if I'm not happy, I imagine I'd like to lynch him, too.
Also you are willing to gamble this early? Really?
Really. I'm very willing to gamble on day one. I'd be much less willing to gamble later on. Relatively early or late on day one doesn't make all that much difference... Or, rather, it could, if the day drags on and on and on, but meh. This is a fast game. Why wait?
And Gimbo town means 44 scum? Really?
Really. Well, I don't have any kind of confirmation, obviously, but yeah, I'm actually feeling pretty good about that call.
You are trying to pressure Gimbo into an early claim and this is far from the time to gamble.
Time is a matter of perspective. Tell me, when is it not too early, and when is the time to gamble?
Gimbo wrote:Cavebie - nice try for me to claim, you scumbag, so what if i do? You can kill me if I out myself and say I'm a cop or doctor?

Yeah, L-3 probably isn't enough to make you claim, so we'll just wait with that a little, shall we? Then we can see if you're a copordoc. I personally highly doubt it. Anyway, it's not a question of "liking" your style of play, it's a matter of your style of play being scummy.
Gimbo
Gimbo
Goon
Gimbo
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:41 am

Post by Gimbo »

You just said it yourself, my STYLE of paly is scummy, but that doesn't mean that I am a scum.

And why would you want to still lynch me if I out myself as say a cop or doctor? How the FUCK does that make you town, you failure-at-life you?
Show
Ongoing Games:

Mini 632 OOTS Mafia
Really Bad Idea Mafia
Mushroom Kingdom Mafia
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:48 am

Gimbo wrote:You just said it yourself, my STYLE of paly is scummy, but that doesn't mean that I am a scum.
Ok, bad choice of words. What I meant to say was "you have been acting scummy".
And why would you want to still lynch me if I out myself as say a cop or doctor? How the FUCK does that make you town, you failure-at-life you?
I didn't say that. >_> What I SAID was that I doubt that you are a cop or doc. That mean I won't necessarily BELIEVE a cop or doc claim. As for whether or not I'll advocate lynching you... Well, I don't know, that depends on the situation. Let's just leave that until it becomes relevant, shall we?
Gimbo
Gimbo
Goon
Gimbo
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:00 am

Post by Gimbo »

^ getting defensive there, bear?

totally scumtell
FoS:Cavebear
Show
Ongoing Games:

Mini 632 OOTS Mafia
Really Bad Idea Mafia
Mushroom Kingdom Mafia
FlyingFoxBat
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:16 am

Post by FlyingFoxBat »

Gimbo wrote:How the FUCK does that make you town, you failure-at-life you?
Yes, I KNOW that this was not aimed at me, I would simply like to point out that only anti-town players swear like insane at L-2. I've done it myself as pro-town in L-1, in other games, but L-2 isn't worthy of angry statements.
And I still have my doubts that Gimbo is scum. Although he made a joke far too late into the game, that is not enough proof, in my opinion, that he is scum; the earlier post that I made was simply to point out to Gimbo what the flaw was in his "playing style".
Unvote
. I could need this vote for later.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:50 am

Post by XReyoX »

Gimbo (4): Corinthian, #44, Slaine Hayes, Cavebear with a toothache
Gojira (1): Dattebayo
Cavebear with a toothache (1): LlamaFluff

Not voting (3): Tommy, skitzer, FlyingFoxBat

7 votes to lynch
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:05 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Cavebear with a toothache wrote: Really really. I don't really care if he claims now or at L-1, or if he does it on page 4 or 6... But I do want him to claim. Then, if I'm not happy, I imagine I'd like to lynch him, too.
Claiming shouldnt be done untill L-1 really. Wagons shift, new suspects come up. A claim outs a power role and hurts the town

Really. I'm very willing to gamble on day one. I'd be much less willing to gamble later on. Relatively early or late on day one doesn't make all that much difference... Or, rather, it could, if the day drags on and on and on, but meh. This is a fast game. Why wait?
You never are supposed to outright gamble in this game. You are supposed to take all the information you have and use that to make an informed decision. If "Gimbo said he was scum" is all the information you have and you want it to lynch him. I think thats enough information to qualifiy you for lynch discussion as well.
Really. Well, I don't have any kind of confirmation, obviously, but yeah, I'm actually feeling pretty good about that call.
Why? C'mon give me some theorys at least, a hunch isnt worth anything if you cant back it up with some reasoning.
Time is a matter of perspective. Tell me, when is it not too early, and when is the time to gamble?
Once again, you never gamble, you make the most informed decision you can.
Gimbo wrote:Yeah, L-3 probably isn't enough to make you claim, so we'll just wait with that a little, shall we? Then we can see if you're a copordoc. I personally highly doubt it. Anyway, it's not a question of "liking" your style of play, it's a matter of your style of play being scummy.
Fair enough, how about a case on him though? And not just a copy/paste of mine.

Im happy with my vote right now, you seem way to eager to get Gimbo lynched and are pushing him to claim already. We arent playing 24 hour days, we still have three weeks to do this.
Co-host of The USL Show
Townie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:09 am

Post by #44 »

Things have certainly livened up.

Gimbo

You still haven't responded to your FOS to Dattebayo other than you give out FOS when you think someone is scummy and you had a "bad" hunch.
What
do you think was scummy?
Gimbo wrote: I just thought it'd be funny to see how people react and like people going WTF? did he just say that? lol, anyways yea, didn't know you guys will actually take it seriously
So you did it just for laughs? You're not being very pro-town if you are joking around and distracting us from investigations.
Gimbo wrote: IF i am scum, then LLmafluff, Slain, #44, and Cavebear are ALL townies
Not neccessarily. It's not uncommon for bussing to happen. Especially when your partner is a dumb enough to out himself thinking the town will just assume he's townie for claiming scum. First saying if you are scum everyone is townie and then throwing suspicion around wildly could also be you trying to protect your partner in your cracking under pressure.

Do you not understand why we are suspicious when someone says he is scum, defends himself with WIFOM, OMGUSs, voting for people because "he can" and won't respond to questions raised? I want to think you are town but you still haven't done a good job of defending yourself.

Cavebear

A few things. I don't like the premature claim you tried to get out of Gimbo. There aren't many power roles in these types of games so I'm curious as to why you wanted one so early in the first place. And why would you think I'm scum when I explained my reasoning while Hayes said it needed none?
Cavebear with a toothache wrote: Well, I don't know, that depends on the situation. Let's just leave that until it becomes relevant, shall we?
When will it become relevant? Why are you willing to gamble at all in this game? Shouldn't you be scumhunting instead of playing the odds(which are not in the town's favor at this point)? What are your in depth thoughts on the game thus far?
Gimbo
Gimbo
Goon
Gimbo
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:25 am

Post by Gimbo »

Dattebayo wrote:EBWOP:
Llama isn't making it into a great lead and
[just]
wants to use it as a way to get reactions.
Reason for my Datteyo FoS. I felt like he was accusing Llama of something. Ihe was town, he would've said "I don't think ..." instead of stating whatever he said as a matter-of-fact. That to me sounds that he's just trying too hard.
Show
Ongoing Games:

Mini 632 OOTS Mafia
Really Bad Idea Mafia
Mushroom Kingdom Mafia
Gimbo
Gimbo
Goon
Gimbo
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:28 am

Post by Gimbo »

I said that the 1st three people on my wagon had to be all townie had I been scum because think about this, since I'm town, the 3 scums will know this (since they know who's part of them and whose not). Therefore, they will likely want to find a victim, when I said what I said, they jumped on my wagon. Had they been town, they would've asked me to explain or would've been like 'wait, wtf?!". But no, instead these 3 immediately made the statement that I am scum and voted for me point blank.

Therefore, in order for me to be scum, them 3 all must be townies (and dumb ones too). On the other hands, if I am town, then you can see why these 3 would respond the way they did (because at least 1 of them is scum!).
Show
Ongoing Games:

Mini 632 OOTS Mafia
Really Bad Idea Mafia
Mushroom Kingdom Mafia
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:04 pm

LlamaFluff wrote:Claiming shouldnt be done untill L-1 really. Wagons shift, new suspects come up. A claim outs a power role and hurts the town.
Fair points. However, I'd argue that there's nothing wrong with claiming at L-2 in a 12 player game with no dead (or even more in larger games), but as the number of players shrinks, so does the margin. The wagon might very well shift though, I'll grant you that, so it might have been slightly premature. I hope we'll get a chance to get back to it, on a slightly more stable wagon.
You never are supposed to outright gamble in this game. You are supposed to take all the information you have and use that to make an informed decision. If "Gimbo said he was scum" is all the information you have and you want it to lynch him. I think thats enough information to qualifiy you for lynch discussion as well.
Since you very rarely have access to all the information in a given case, making an informed decision really IS a gamble. You play the odds, weigh different scenarios against each other, but in the end, you have to guess.
Why? C'mon give me some theorys at least, a hunch isnt worth anything if you cant back it up with some reasoning.
Sure it is. Intuition is a powerful thing. Well, not when it comes to convincing others, of course, but that's not what I'm trying to do. Here's the post that made me react:
#44's post 7 wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote: While 44 and SH really didn’t explain their vote too well...
I explained it very well. It's late in the day to be joking. He's one ballsy scum.
Gimbo wrote: wow never seen anyone so eager to lynch.
Are you kidding? We have ourselves a claimed scum here! Your only defense was WIFOM and that just won't do. My vote stays.
See if you can see what I saw.
LlamaFluff wrote:Fair enough, how about a case on him though? And not just a copy/paste of mine.

Interestingly, while I don't necessarily disagree about your case on him, I didn't think his action up to his "scum claim" warranted a vote.
- The scum claim: Now, in my experience (and imagination), there aren't a lot of reasons for doing this.
Obviously
scum wouldn't do that, which makes it a reasonable thing for scum to do, so there's WIFOM. Because there's WIFOM, you can't take it seriously, which means it's humour, or a way to relieve tension, or just a way to make people not take him seriously. To me, this screams scum, but as with all scum tells, a) they're not always correct and b) there's no way of convincing people you're right. Anyway, that's what got me started on him.
Gimbo wrote:dude and dudetes, its a fucking joke! lol, if i really was scum, would i say that? Jesus you guys.

Overreact much? Anyway, to answer his question - of course he would.
In the following posts, he keeps being extremely agitated for being at L-2, to the point where he insults the town for not "seeing" that the people on his wagon are scum. He also insults me.

Anyway. Based mostly on his reactions, I'd say he's either scum who did something he thought would be harmless which lead to this freaking-out of sorts, or he's a jumpy townie who did pretty much the same. As I don't really see anyone scummier right now, I'm happy with arguing for his lynch, until a) that happens or b) something else comes along to grab my attention.
LlamaFluff wrote:Im happy with my vote right now, you seem way to eager to get Gimbo lynched and are pushing him to claim already. We arent playing 24 hour days, we still have three weeks to do this.
Don't forget we've only got 60 days for the entire game. I don't think actually aiming for using all three weeks is a very good plan.

Now then, since you're voting me, how about you present your case on me? Do you think I'm scum, do you think I should be lynched?
#44 wrote:There aren't many power roles in these types of games so I'm curious as to why you wanted one so early in the first place.

It should be obvious, but I don't think he has a power role. If I thought he did, I wouldn't call for him to claim. If he does claims a power role, I'll suspect it's fake. Surely you agree that getting scum to claim is good?
#44 wrote:When will it become relevant?
After he's claimed, of course.
#44 wrote:Why are you willing to gamble at all in this game? Shouldn't you be scumhunting instead of playing the odds(which are not in the town's favor at this point)?
See my above comment about "gambling". After you've done some scumhunting (not that you ever STOP hunting scum) you always, to a certain degree, play the odds. Certain things (scumtells) increase the odds of someone being scum. When someone reaches various levels of probability of being scum, you start handing out FoS:es and votes.

Now, #44, you're still on Gimbo's wagon, and yet you seem concerned about me being on the same wagon and asking for a claim. Does that mean you don't want him to claim?
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by Tommy »

Sorry for my absence over the weekend. I've just finished reading through what I've missed and making some notes, and I've got lots to say, but it's late so I'll restrict myself to this:

Cavebear with a toothache, here are two morsels from your last post. The first suggests that you're willing to temporarily retract your demand for a role-claim:
I'd argue that there's nothing wrong with claiming at L-2 in a 12 player game with no dead (or even more in larger games), but as the number of players shrinks, so does the margin. The wagon might very well shift though, I'll grant you that, so it might have been slightly premature. I hope we'll get a chance to get back to it, on a slightly more stable wagon.
The second suggests you still want a role-claim and want others to demand one too:
Now, #44, you're still on Gimbo's wagon, and yet you seem concerned about me being on the same wagon and asking for a claim. Does that mean you don't want him to claim?
What's your current position? Do you still want Gimbo to claim?
Gimbo
Gimbo
Goon
Gimbo
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:51 pm

Post by Gimbo »

you guys are no fun, where the fuck is the rest of town? don't let 4-5 people run the show, jesus ....
Show
Ongoing Games:

Mini 632 OOTS Mafia
Really Bad Idea Mafia
Mushroom Kingdom Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”