Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Gamma I already told you, stop losing your time trying to make me look bad, I already did that for myself and I'm not getting lynched before you. My play on D1 was "I'm disengaged, I'll try to take the best out of it" and there are no more excuses about that
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Who all has agreed in some way with Menalque's case on me/Cinnamon in some way? I get the feeling it's quite a lot
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1950, Pink Ball wrote:Gamma I already told you, stop losing your time trying to make me look bad, I already did that for myself and I'm not getting lynched before you. My play on D1 was "I'm disengaged, I'll try to take the best out of it" and there are no more excuses about that
You didnt answer my question though, why did you not want to vote until you got to know names?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 1938, Elements wrote:Are we giving pine too much power here with two possible hammers?
I'm not sure I back either lynch right now.

At 9:16 I'm sitting down at my laptop, probably for the rest of the night. There's a massive thunderstorm predicted for tomorrow, so the huge campwide game I had planned just went in the bin. We're scaling back to an indoor skits-and-songs thing with appearances by costumed characters to be staged at the end. I still need to finish the Bowser costume, but Mario, Luigi, and Peach are ready to go.

The upshot is that, while I have to go make a new write-up so that our staff know the plan, I have a bunch of unexpected time tonight.

I'll make my decision on whether to back one of those two options or push through a flashwagon within an hour or two.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by EspressoPatronum »

Meanwhile, over in PB's iso....
In post 1913, Pink Ball wrote:Let's lynch Gamma boys. Even if we're wrong, we lynch ofrhz tomorrow. This VC seems to be that we have a scum wagon and a counterwagon, so let's do it
In post 1920, Pink Ball wrote:Can I get a promise from all the ofrhz voters to vote Gamma tomorrow if ofrhz flips town?

ofrhz will you hate me if I hammer you?
In post 1921, Pink Ball wrote:Now, I know that this posts will look awful if ofrhz flips scum, but whatever
In post 1924, Pink Ball wrote:I won't lynch ofrhz yet 'cause maybe Pine and Elements join us and Gamma gets lynched
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:20 pm

Those don't look like town reads on ofhrz. They're admittedly cherry-picked quotes, but I don't see how PB can say he's not at least a little bit on the fence about this.

Even if he wants Gamma gone, he's happy with ofrhz tomorrow.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 1954, EspressoPatronum wrote:Meanwhile, over in PB's iso....
In post 1913, Pink Ball wrote:Let's lynch Gamma boys. Even if we're wrong, we lynch ofrhz tomorrow. This VC seems to be that we have a scum wagon and a counterwagon, so let's do it
In post 1920, Pink Ball wrote:Can I get a promise from all the ofrhz voters to vote Gamma tomorrow if ofrhz flips town?

ofrhz will you hate me if I hammer you?
In post 1921, Pink Ball wrote:Now, I know that this posts will look awful if ofrhz flips scum, but whatever
In post 1924, Pink Ball wrote:I won't lynch ofrhz yet 'cause maybe Pine and Elements join us and Gamma gets lynched
These quotes are all internally consistent. Your push on PB doesn't make any sense.

Further, when you're as Town as PB is, you can afford to play a bit looser.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1955, EspressoPatronum wrote:Those don't look like town reads on ofhrz. They're admittedly cherry-picked quotes, but I don't see how PB can say he's not at least a little bit on the fence about this.

He's actually trying to lobby for people to vote me tomorrow if he hammers offers. Although what I find interesting is him caring about if offers would hate him for hammering him
<Embrace The Void>

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 1955, EspressoPatronum wrote:Those don't look like town reads on ofhrz. They're admittedly cherry-picked quotes, but I don't see how PB can say he's not at least a little bit on the fence about this.

Don't cherry pick as Town, and don't admit to doing it as scum unless called on it (and then only in a shame-faced kind of way). Cherry-picking means intentionally ignoring contrary evidence, which is distinctly not Town.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:24 pm

In post 1958, Pine wrote:

Don't cherry pick as Town, and don't admit to doing it as scum unless called on it (and then only in a shame-faced kind of way). Cherry-picking means intentionally ignoring contrary evidence, which is distinctly not Town.
See my post and PB's reply at for context.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

You guys are taking me waaaaay too literal. I unvoted ofrhz long time ago and I'm voting Gamma when both are at L-1, I think that's enough info on who I'm scumreading and who I'm townreading. EP, what you're quoting is use of rethorics for getting Gamma lynched now, not tomorrow.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1952, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1950, Pink Ball wrote:Gamma I already told you, stop losing your time trying to make me look bad, I already did that for myself and I'm not getting lynched before you. My play on D1 was "I'm disengaged, I'll try to take the best out of it" and there are no more excuses about that
You didnt answer my question though, why did you not want to vote until you got to know names?
I was active lurking, it's pretty obvious. I was legit not doing anything and I didn't know everyone in the game and I wasn't trying to know them either. I wanted to see what Tim was going to do.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:30 pm

In post 1960, Pink Ball wrote:You guys are taking me waaaaay too literal. I unvoted ofrhz long time ago and I'm voting Gamma when both are at L-1,
I think that's enough info on who I'm scumreading and who I'm townreading
. EP, what you're quoting is use of rethorics for getting Gamma lynched now, not tomorrow.
Your ISO didn't make this clear at all... it just looks like you have two scum reads and you want one gone more than the other.

Can you post your reads list please?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1961, Pink Ball wrote:
I was active lurking, it's pretty obvious. I was legit not doing anything and I didn't know everyone in the game and I wasn't trying to know them either. I wanted to see what Tim was going to do.
Why wouldn't you try to get to know them? What does Tim doing anything matter? This doesn't seem like how town behaves when disengaged. What games on this account on any other do you recall where you were disengaged?
<Embrace The Void>

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Elements »

I'm getting a very confident vibe from PB. The whole "lynch one now lynch one tomorrow" thing shouts to me as a "if you lynch ofrhz they'll flip town and i will have proven my point and we can get gamma tomorrow" and "if we lynch gamma they'll flip town, i will have proven my point and we can get to finding partners of which ofrhz isn't one"
So more of a hurry up thing over a they will both be lynch by the end of tomorrow ultimatum
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1964, Elements wrote:I'm getting a very confident vibe from PB. The whole "lynch one now lynch one tomorrow" thing shouts to me as a "if you lynch ofrhz they'll flip town and i will have proven my point and we can get gamma tomorrow" and "if we lynch gamma they'll flip town, i will have proven my point and we can get to finding partners of which ofrhz isn't one"
So more of a hurry up thing over a they will both be lynch by the end of tomorrow ultimatum
>_<?
<Embrace The Void>

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Elements »

In post 1965, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1964, Elements wrote:I'm getting a very confident vibe from PB. The whole "lynch one now lynch one tomorrow" thing shouts to me as a "if you lynch ofrhz they'll flip town and i will have proven my point and we can get gamma tomorrow" and "if we lynch gamma they'll flip town, i will have proven my point and we can get to finding partners of which ofrhz isn't one"
>_<?
I'm taking that as a "you what?!"
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1962, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 1960, Pink Ball wrote:You guys are taking me waaaaay too literal. I unvoted ofrhz long time ago and I'm voting Gamma when both are at L-1,
I think that's enough info on who I'm scumreading and who I'm townreading
. EP, what you're quoting is use of rethorics for getting Gamma lynched now, not tomorrow.
Your ISO didn't make this clear at all... it just looks like you have two scum reads and you want one gone more than the other.

Can you post your reads list please?
In post 1930, Pink Ball wrote:I don't care, as long as we get a red flip before flipping me

p-edit: let's get those lynches first so instead of an hypothetic question I can answer it as a real question. It could be RP for the whole "he's not scum because of day talk", seemed like a cheap LAMIST thing.
I'm pretty sure my three preferences are very clear in this two posts before you stated that it looks like I'm fencesitting.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1966, Elements wrote:
>_<?
Depends on whether you made a typo in a certain spot
<Embrace The Void>

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1963, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1961, Pink Ball wrote:
Why wouldn't you try to get to know them? What does Tim doing anything matter? This doesn't seem like how town behaves when disengaged. What games on this account on any other do you recall where you were disengaged?
I'm better reading people who I already know and played before, so focusing on those slots is what I did. Tim is a difficult player to play with if he's scum, and a reliable source of reads if he's town, so I was focusing on him. And I'm good at reading Tim, better than a lot of players in this site.

"This doesn't seem like how town behaves when disengaged" is an empty acussation that, once more, you're using to make me look bad, and this is the third time I tell you: stop doing that, you're not getting me lynched.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 0, Micc wrote:Menalque u r a person 2
Lil Uzi Vert
Creature
ceejayvinoya
I feel like these would be people you'd know. Especially Creature.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also if you answer my question PB I don't have to rely on my own assumptions on how disengaged town would act because I'd understand how you act.
<Embrace The Void>

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

vivi replaced out too early, same with urap2. LUV never played with him before. Creature I interacted quite a lot at some point in the game and I've been trying to sort him.

What's your point, dear

p-edit: I'm answering your questions.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I really don't get what you're trying to accomplish
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by Elements »

In post 1968, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1966, Elements wrote:
>_<?
Depends on whether you made a typo in a certain spot
Which spot?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”