Arkham Asylum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by Arkham Asylum »

In post 2187, OSTENTATIOUS wrote:Gottem
Oh that explains how you caught jjh.

~HQ
People don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed.
Arkham Asylum
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by Arkham Asylum »

In post 2196, OSTENTATIOUS wrote:Actually more like I'd rather hear them explain how you or AA could be scum.
Oh simple, if you’re Pine ignore Dann’s mech clear on us and ever single reference made to it and once you’re on the chopping block, suddenly like magic, you find
religion
the direct quote clearing us and ram through a Chemist mislynch, despite calmer heads urging you to not rush things.

~H
People don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed.
Arkham Asylum
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:39 pm

Post by Arkham Asylum »

In post 2210, OSTENTATIOUS wrote:I'm fine with Cheeky. If it's not her, who do you think it is?
Pine
Arkham Asylum
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:39 pm

Post by Arkham Asylum »

In post 2227, Arkham Asylum wrote:
In post 2210, OSTENTATIOUS wrote:I'm fine with Cheeky. If it's not her, who do you think it is?
Pine
especially if BS was town.
Arkham Asylum
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by Arkham Asylum »

OSTENTATIOUS
OSTENTATIOUS
Goon
OSTENTATIOUS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:31 am

Post by OSTENTATIOUS »

BS is mechanically confirmed town, as far as my word counts. :p
OSTENTATIOUS
OSTENTATIOUS
Goon
OSTENTATIOUS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:37 am

Post by OSTENTATIOUS »

Just lynch Cheeky. If she's town we're not gonna get that right.

I've been trying to succinctly scumcase her all day and just keep reaching a point of not being bothered. She's done no solving, plenty of shading, has pushed almost exclusively townslots except when Pine encouraged her to vote DEB, etc., etc. Basically been posting to smell like town but not trying to solve the game. Her stances are inconsistent, unbelievable and she isn't backing herself on them. It's also very far outside of her town meta (town!Cheeky usually towntells via heavy solving to the point of borderline audacity).

I misread scum!her in mith's game a while ago and I've correctly townread her several times in the last few months. My rate for catching her as scum isn't good but I think I'm in an uniquely good position to do it this time. Via ISO she is markedly more-than-rand scum.

Pine is kind of the wildcard. I was hoping if he's town that he'd react to me successfully confirming all of the dead players' flips, and the fact he hasn't is probably scum indicative.

Cheeky's also flaked out on us here, and anyone taking the game both 1) will have to defend an indefensible slot, and 2) can't elaborate on the gaping holes in Cheeky's logic because they're not Cheeky. Let's keep her at L-1 and give Pine a couple of days to work with the flips, now we have them. Then hammer at will.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:08 am

Post by Pine »

What reaction did you want, Duckie? It doesn’t help much. The only relevant info is that DEB is scum, which we knew, and JJH is scum rather than one of the others. JJH doesn’t really have much in the way of associatives going on, so it has little impact beyond confirming that we’re in 4:1
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:09 am

Post by Pine »

If there were roles attached, then we’d have something to work with.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
OSTENTATIOUS
OSTENTATIOUS
Goon
OSTENTATIOUS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:20 am

Post by OSTENTATIOUS »

:( tree friend i just wanna be town with you
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:42 am

Post by Pine »

Pretty sure you are, Duck friend

I’ll be super honest, though, I have this nagging microsuspicion that you’re faking the entire dead thread thing

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
OSTENTATIOUS
OSTENTATIOUS
Goon
OSTENTATIOUS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:06 am

Post by OSTENTATIOUS »

If you're feeling that, and that's what's keeping you from focusing on solving this sucker, talk me through it.

If you think I'm scum, I need a buddy to still be alive. Let's say last night's dead thread kill was on me because the dead caught me. Who's my last buddy? -- am I protecting someone?
OSTENTATIOUS
OSTENTATIOUS
Goon
OSTENTATIOUS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:06 am

Post by OSTENTATIOUS »

(Worth remembering I'm stumped)
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Pine »

I did forget you’re stumped

As far as I’m concerned, this IS solved. You’re Town (and stumped). AA is Town. I’m Town, though I understand suspicions to the contrary.

That leaves Cheeky and Chickadee. Of the two, Cheeky is far more likely scum than birb. Bob’s your uncle.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Chickadee »

Can we lynch cheeky?
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:00 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 5.4
Flavor

With 5 Alive, it is 3 to Lynch or 2 to No Lynch.

CheekyTeeky (2): ,
Pine (1): ,
Arkham Asylum (0):
OSTENTATIOUS (0):
Chickadee (0):

Not Voting (1): CheekyTeeky

Deadline is in (expired on 2019-08-10 22:00:00).
This is a Parachute.
Arkham Asylum
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Arkham Asylum »

In post 2221, Chickadee wrote:Do you have a reason to townread cheeky?

Also please don’t let Mastina continue to hold a game hostage from the dead thread. She will NEVER read the game. She might at the very best come back with a story about how she has laundry to do and a phone call to take which is why she will not her to this game until tomorrow. Then she will have some errands to run and will get to us the next day. I think you get the point.
In post 2222, Pine wrote:It’s a damn shame. Engaged!mastina is great at endgame.
What makes you so certain about this Chick and why are you rushing this lynch? You guys already fucked up by ramming through Chemist. We’re not doing the same thing with Cheeky. I agree with Poison Ivy. I want to hear what confitown Mastina - who you wanted to lynch the other day for I don’t even know what reasons - has to say.
Arkham Asylum
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Arkham Asylum »

In post 2015, Chickadee wrote:Ok so we have

Arkham Asylum
OSTENTATIOUS
Pine
mastina
Chemist1422
CheekyTeeky
and myself

Not having enough information is messing me up right now. I want to know what the dead thread is thinking.
I actually think I want a Mastina lynch. If someone is town reading her, I'd love to talk.
What made you sr Mastina?
Arkham Asylum
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:41 am

Post by Arkham Asylum »

In post 1740, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1686, Arkham Asylum wrote:Egix, it's pretty possible DEB was scum and a doctor enabler.
If there's an actual town cop, they should claim with N1/N2 results.

-The Joker
DEB is confirmed scum. Dann couldn't have protected you if he was lynched right?
In post 1743, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1742, Arkham Asylum wrote:
In post 1738, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm feeling a DEB/FL/Turin or Pine team based on this silliness after a pretty lame push at pseudo-confirmed town.
Isn't Binary Star worse?

I think Egix is town.

-The Joker
I was thinking that but this push on you today seems agenda driven. How are people taking FLs guilty on you seriously? Like Pine especially??
In post 1763, CheekyTeeky wrote:Mastina is bleeding town now. I'm down with a BS or Pine lynch today.
In post 1845, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1843, OSTENTATIOUS wrote:Pardon me for asking. Assume both you and Dr Easy Bake are mafia.

Is there a reason I should not assume that you, as scum, could have no-killed in order to provide invalidity to Dr Easy Bake's claim and established yourself as incorrectly soft-confirmed town?
I thought this earlier however too many things line up in the other direction. If Dann had not flipped doc it could have been possible, but he did flip doc and he said he protected AA so occams razor says they're town and managed to block the scum kill N1.

If it were a farce Dann and AA had to be working together imo.
In post 1966, CheekyTeeky wrote:Or you could hammer and be lynched next gg.
I wouldn't mind a jjh lynch either tbh.
I don’t know why you are all so locked on Cheeky scum.

UNVOTE:
Arkham Asylum
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Arkham Asylum »

In post 2158, Arkham Asylum wrote:Yeah, Dann claimed his doc save in 1046; strongly implies that Pine understood the consequences of the claimed doc save which means that
In post 2067, Pine wrote:Okay, I missed this entirely. It's really irritating that no one brought it up (at all afaik) around the fake guilty, as it appears to completely exonerate AA.
is nagl

-kat
VOTE: Pine

I’ll leave it there for now,
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Pine »

We did not “ran through” the Chemist lynch. Chemist was legit scummy.

My vote on him was based on nearly-identical behavior in Mini 2084: Pokemon Ruby, which just ended and I can finally talk about.

Getting Chemist lynched get like pulling teeth most of the time.

I have no idea what the antipathy towards “rushing things” is. That’s a recent phenomenon in the last year or two. When you’re in endgame with no real surprises, vote your best reads and see who wins.

From my POV, it has to be Cheeky or Chicka. Period.

My decision’s made.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Arkham Asylum
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Arkham Asylum »

it's relevant to note that from your PoV the game is very simple, but from ours and the duck's, it's not as simple

~ Poison Ivy
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 2241, Arkham Asylum wrote:
In post 2221, Chickadee wrote:Do you have a reason to townread cheeky?

Also please don’t let Mastina continue to hold a game hostage from the dead thread. She will NEVER read the game. She might at the very best come back with a story about how she has laundry to do and a phone call to take which is why she will not her to this game until tomorrow. Then she will have some errands to run and will get to us the next day. I think you get the point.
In post 2222, Pine wrote:It’s a damn shame. Engaged!mastina is great at endgame.
What makes you so certain about this Chick and why are you rushing this lynch? You guys already fucked up by ramming through Chemist. We’re not doing the same thing with Cheeky. I agree with Poison Ivy. I want to hear what confitown Mastina - who you wanted to lynch the other day for I don’t even know what reasons - has to say.
Because this is how Mastina operates. Example: all of this game so far.....or like, any game, seriously take your pick.

And I haven't had internet at home for 5 days, which is making it hard for me to actually play the game and check in. We all agree on cheeky as a common denominator.

If you guys wanna take your time, that's fine. Do it. But I'll be prod dodging until the end here as to not waste data (which I'm almost out of and have 10 days left until the new cycle...sooooo).
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 2246, Arkham Asylum wrote:it's relevant to note that from your PoV the game is very simple, but from ours and the duck's, it's not as simple

~ Poison Ivy
*shrug*

Just speaking my truth

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
OSTENTATIOUS
OSTENTATIOUS
Goon
OSTENTATIOUS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by OSTENTATIOUS »

In post 2241, Arkham Asylum wrote:What makes you so certain about this Chick and why are you rushing this lynch? You guys already fucked up by ramming through Chemist. We’re not doing the same thing with Cheeky. I agree with Poison Ivy. I want to hear what confitown Mastina - who you wanted to lynch the other day for I don’t even know what reasons - has to say.
Hey just a reminder. Don't wait on Mastina here. She's really busy and entering v/la. I legitimately won't be surprised if she can't contribute more than she has.

For the record she firmly believes lynching Pine then killing Cheeky wins the game. (I want this backwards but it's not a huge deal). She believes what she has seen is Pine's scum MO and implored that you're absolutely town and not to be paranoid of at all.

Chickadee is also consensus town to the dead thread.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”