mini 2093, the search - an interminable period of darkness.

Acute Right Obtuse
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:55 am

Post by Acute Right Obtuse »

In post 118, Channel Fireball wrote:
In post 117, Elements wrote:
In post 116, Channel Fireball wrote:
In post 114, Elements wrote:VOTE: fireball your post have just been rubbing me the wrong way
Which post are you referring to?
By all means, feel free to elaborate on that.

- Fireball.
The sentiment behind all of the "I'm not going to reveal the obvious tell because it'll ruin future games" feel very have blind faith in me because I know best.
Don't like it
I can understand not liking the move. As numbers stated they found it distateful. However I would like to know if that sentiment translates to me being scummy. What scummy intent do you think I hold by saying such things?
I would also like to know your thoughts on the ACO hydra, if possible, and what they have posted so far. Thank you.
It's really easy to form shit reads that you don't have to explain if you hide behind a wall of "meta." Interestingly enough I've also done it wrt skitter's slot and said "I can sort her D2 I have a tell" when I really didn't want to deal with the slot and by "sort" I meant JK (so i would've softed my target). granted things changed, but.
Hydra of
Chennisden (Acute)
Eggs (Right)
, and
ClearlyClarity (Obtuse)
Acute Right Obtuse
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:55 am

In post 113, Channel Fireball wrote:If not for the meta tell, your reaction to all of this is not representative of your town game. This frustration and the way you phrased it comes from you when you roll scum. I feel fairly certain about that. This reaction is clearly a response coming from frustrated scum that wants to know how they got caught, or perhaps being able to rectify their mistake mid-way, which is unfortunately for you not going to happen.

- Fireball.
When's the last time you've played with me?
Hydra of
Chennisden (Acute)
Eggs (Right)
, and
ClearlyClarity (Obtuse)
Acute Right Obtuse
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:00 am

In post 113, Channel Fireball wrote:If not for the meta tell, your reaction to all of this is not representative of your town game. This frustration and the way you phrased it comes from you when you roll scum.
why
I feel fairly certain about that.
also why
This reaction is clearly a response coming from frustrated scum that wants to know how they got caught, or perhaps being able to rectify their mistake mid-way, which is unfortunately for you not going to happen.

- Fireball.
Like, don't you feel something off about this confidence?
Hydra of
Chennisden (Acute)
Eggs (Right)
, and
ClearlyClarity (Obtuse)
Channel Fireball
Channel Fireball
Goon
Channel Fireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:01 am

Post by Channel Fireball »

In post 120, Elements wrote:I don't see anything of much substance in their posts. The only interesting one was the rant about your read. Seems genuine but if the parts about ability at this game are true I can easily see it being fabricated.

I'm not a big fan of day one. I'm normally one of the lynch options at the end of the day and in my experience the only useful stuff that happens is the voting towards the end of the day which almost always ends in a town lynch. I don't think anyone can have any certainty about anyone else's alignment at this point in the game unless they are scum and know everyone else it town.
I understand your position. However this tell is pretty strong, and the response to it makes me think that this tell is also applicable this game. If not for the tell itself, perhaps Chennis' response to it should be fairly telling that he seems particularly annoyed by my vote in particular, while having 4 other players on the wagon. The other reason why I have not revealed the tell, is to see what the slot would do about it, and they seem fairly obsessed with it to the point of only generating discussion about it, and not the game itself. Disregarding the tell, this is fairly scummy.
Acute Right Obtuse
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:02 am

I'm annoyed because you're pretending to have a real reason for doing so

- Acute
Hydra of
Chennisden (Acute)
Eggs (Right)
, and
ClearlyClarity (Obtuse)
Acute Right Obtuse
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:02 am

In post 126, Acute Right Obtuse wrote:
In post 113, Channel Fireball wrote:If not for the meta tell, your reaction to all of this is not representative of your town game. This frustration and the way you phrased it comes from you when you roll scum. I feel fairly certain about that. This reaction is clearly a response coming from frustrated scum that wants to know how they got caught, or perhaps being able to rectify their mistake mid-way, which is unfortunately for you not going to happen.

- Fireball.
When's the last time you've played with me?
Also can you answer this? A general timeframe would be nice.
Hydra of
Chennisden (Acute)
Eggs (Right)
, and
ClearlyClarity (Obtuse)
Channel Fireball
Channel Fireball
Goon
Channel Fireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:03 am

In post 129, Acute Right Obtuse wrote:

- Acute
I do. This is perhaps the most obvious scumtell I have seen in any game of mafia, and I am frankly quite surprised nobody pointed it out in the last scum game you played in Gay Dance. Consider yourself lucky.

- Fireball.
Acute Right Obtuse
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:05 am

have you actually
read
the game?

and did you play against me in Gameshow or Mini 2077? Bc the newbie and 2070 are really unrepresentative of my scum meta
Hydra of
Chennisden (Acute)
Eggs (Right)
, and
ClearlyClarity (Obtuse)
Acute Right Obtuse
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:08 am

In post 131, Channel Fireball wrote:
In post 129, Acute Right Obtuse wrote:

- Acute
I do. This is perhaps the most obvious scumtell I have seen in any game of mafia, and I am frankly quite surprised nobody pointed it out in the last scum game you played in Gay Dance. Consider yourself lucky.

- Fireball.
i'm fairly convinced YOUR alt wincon in particular is that of a lyncher, which is why i don't think your push comes in good faith.
Hydra of
Chennisden (Acute)
Eggs (Right)
, and
ClearlyClarity (Obtuse)
Channel Fireball
Channel Fireball
Goon
Channel Fireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:11 am

My presence in those games is a non-relevant point of discussion, considering anyone can delve in the games you have played at any time. And if they do, they will certainly notice the same thing that I have notice, and will promptly join your wagon.

What made you think that our alt-condition is the one of a Lyncher? And what made you think that over the possibility of me being scum?

- Fireball.
Acute Right Obtuse
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:15 am

In post 134, Channel Fireball wrote:My presence in those games is a non-relevant point of discussion, considering anyone can delve in the games you have played at any time. And if they do, they will certainly notice the same thing that I have notice, and will promptly join your wagon.

What made you think that our alt-condition is the one of a Lyncher? And what made you think that over the possibility of me being scum?

- Fireball.
alt wincon = lyncher is not mutually exclusive with being scum. trying to get me mislynched D1 is a huge bonus for that theory.

lynchers generally don't play in good faith either.

i'm also not buying your "my presence is a non-relevant point of discussion" - i don't think you'd read
my games
just for funzies, and you really can't pick up on meta-tells without playing with a player. either own up to the meta point or discard it.
Hydra of
Chennisden (Acute)
Eggs (Right)
, and
ClearlyClarity (Obtuse)
Acute Right Obtuse
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:16 am

In post 134, Channel Fireball wrote:My presence in those games is a non-relevant point of discussion, considering anyone can delve in the games you have played at any time. And if they do, they will certainly notice the same thing that I have notice, and will promptly join your wagon.

- Fireball.
your reaction also convinces me i'm right, btw
Hydra of
Chennisden (Acute)
Eggs (Right)
, and
ClearlyClarity (Obtuse)
Channel Fireball
Channel Fireball
Goon
Channel Fireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:20 am

In post 135, Acute Right Obtuse wrote:i don't think you'd read my games just for funzies, and you really can't pick up on meta-tells without playing with a player
You're correct. The reason I took the time to take a quick look at your recent games is because something felt quite off this game regarding your slot and in terms of your posts. A quick investigation led me to the conclusion that you did something that is very specific to your scumgame, so I pointed it out. Channel felt your slot was relatively townie prior to this, for all that's worth.

I still don't understand why your mind jumped first to "you are a lyncher!" rather than "you are scum!". I find that pretty interesting.

- Fireball.
Acute Right Obtuse
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:21 am

bc if you actually read my games
as scum
, you'd have realized that im not exactly the easiest guy to mislynch
Hydra of
Chennisden (Acute)
Eggs (Right)
, and
ClearlyClarity (Obtuse)
Acute Right Obtuse
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:21 am

maybe the wagon on me doesn't give that impression.
Hydra of
Chennisden (Acute)
Eggs (Right)
, and
ClearlyClarity (Obtuse)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:22 am

Post by skitter30 »

This doesnt feel like a tvt interaction
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Acute Right Obtuse
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:23 am

so you're telling me that you've skimmed my recent scumgames in 1 day and in that time picked up on a meta tell that some of the best players onsite couldn't WHILE PLAYING AGAINST ME AS SCUM.

that's funny.
Hydra of
Chennisden (Acute)
Eggs (Right)
, and
ClearlyClarity (Obtuse)
Acute Right Obtuse
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:24 am

VOTE: fireball
Hydra of
Chennisden (Acute)
Eggs (Right)
, and
ClearlyClarity (Obtuse)
Channel Fireball
Channel Fireball
Goon
Channel Fireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:25 am

I will admit that all of these people need some glasses because quite frankly, between you and I, I still don't understand how you got away with that particular thing for so long.

- Fireball.
Acute Right Obtuse
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:26 am

In post 143, Channel Fireball wrote:I will admit that all of these people need some glasses because quite frankly, between you and I, I still don't understand how you got away with that particular thing for so long.

- Fireball.
you're stepping around the toes of the matter in a way that makes me think the matter doesn't exist.
Hydra of
Chennisden (Acute)
Eggs (Right)
, and
ClearlyClarity (Obtuse)
Acute Right Obtuse
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:29 am

In post 144, Acute Right Obtuse wrote:
In post 143, Channel Fireball wrote:I will admit that all of these people need some glasses because quite frankly, between you and I, I still don't understand how you got away with that particular thing for so long.

- Fireball.
you're stepping around the toes of the matter in a way that makes me think the matter doesn't exist.
so it took you less than 12 hours to skim my games and find my scumtell.

that's why i KNOW you're faking this shit to try and get me lynched for your wincon.

your continued alterations of the truth are beyond insane.
Hydra of
Chennisden (Acute)
Eggs (Right)
, and
ClearlyClarity (Obtuse)
Channel Fireball
Channel Fireball
Goon
Channel Fireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:30 am

Oh trust me, dear. It exists. It's as clear as day. And the fact you insist about it for so long while trying to discredit my slot in particular, while having no discussion about the game in general, is very telling. It's also very amusing to see that you actually noticed your own tell as well. I know you have.

In fact, I invite all players here to do the same about your recent games. They can just have a cursory look and I can guarantee you that they will notice it as well.

- Fireball.
Acute Right Obtuse
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:31 am

In post 5, Acute Right Obtuse wrote:Note: We'll be signing our posts and using colors to make it easier to differentiate. Chennis is orange, CC is blue, Eggs is green.

Like so. - Acute
In post 49, Channel Fireball wrote:Anyway, regardless of this alternate win condition business...
I happen to have an extremely good scumtell for Chennisden and he fulfilled it this game.
VOTE: Acute Right Obtuse therefore should be a good lynch.
look at the timestamps ty.
Hydra of
Chennisden (Acute)
Eggs (Right)
, and
ClearlyClarity (Obtuse)
Acute Right Obtuse
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:32 am

In post 146, Channel Fireball wrote:Oh trust me, dear. It exists. It's as clear as day. And the fact you insist about it for so long while trying to discredit my slot in particular, while having no discussion about the game in general, is very telling. It's also very amusing to see that you actually noticed your own tell as well. I know you have.

In fact, I invite all players here to do the same about your recent games. They can just have a cursory look and I can guarantee you that they will notice it as well.

- Fireball.
then what excuse do you have for not outing it?

exactly.
Hydra of
Chennisden (Acute)
Eggs (Right)
, and
ClearlyClarity (Obtuse)
Acute Right Obtuse
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Acute Right Obtuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:33 am

your arrogance wrt my slot is astounding given that some really good players have been wrong on me on multiple occasions.

but hhhhhwatever everyone sucks at reading chennis except for ME, look at how good I AM at MAFIASCUM.net.

God.
Hydra of
Chennisden (Acute)
Eggs (Right)
, and
ClearlyClarity (Obtuse)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”